CONRAD MURRAY- I'm Glad I Did that Documentary

_Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
edited November 2011 in News
11/30/2011 9:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />[size=14pt]CONRAD MURRAY<br />I'm Glad I Did that Documentary[/size]<br />1129-conrad-ex-01.jpg<br />Conrad Murray doesn't regret for a second doing the documentary that infuriated Judge Michael Pastor, because he wanted the public to hear his side of the story.<br /><br />Murray -- who declined to testify in his trial -- spoke with friends and family after the sentence.  We're told Murray said he knew he was going to get the maximum sentence, so it didn't bother him that he became Judge Michael Pastor's human punching bag over the things he said in the documentary -- in particular, trashing Michael Jackson and not accepting any blame for his death.<br /><br />And we know more about Murray's reaction to the sentence.  He's saying he's "surprisingly upbeat" about the sentence, telling one friend, "I'm just relieved it's finally over," adding, "Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll be out soon."<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/conrad-murray-reacts-to-sentence-documentary/#.TtaFPLKPXpA

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Murray said he knew he was going to get the maximum sentence
    <br /><br />Of course he knew.  ;)<br /><br />
    He's saying he's "surprisingly upbeat" about the sentence, telling one friend, "I'm just relieved it's finally over," adding, "Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll be out soon."
    <br /><br />We can bet that he knows about that too.  geek/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    He just told da troot! And out soon? How soon Connie?<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322682462:
    <br />He just told da troot! And out soon? How soon Connie?<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]OUT SOON !!!!! [/size]    ;D    ???/    The best is yet to come !!!!    mj_dance/ ;))<br /><br /><br />                                                                                                moonwalk_/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    he did everything possible to get the maximum penalty /judge/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1322684684:
    <br /> he did everything possible to get the maximum penalty /judge/<br />
    <br /><br />Absolutely! Lying to docs, lying to cops, making a faux documentary that pissed off the judge, hired lawyers that argued with each other and failed to prove their case. I'd say "Job well done Murray!".<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1322682049:
    <br />
    He's saying he's "surprisingly upbeat" about the sentence, telling one friend, "I'm just relieved it's finally over," adding, "Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll be out soon."
    <br /><br />We can bet that he knows about that too.  geek/<br />
    <br /><br />Cool he knew, but yet when he did the video, he said he was innocent and the truth will prevail.. If he was so positive, all of a sudden he said he knew he would have the 4 yrs in prison??  Keep on coming Murray.. lol
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1322686161:
    <br />
    on 1322684684:
    <br /> he did everything possible to get the maximum penalty /judge/<br />
    <br /><br />Absolutely! Lying to docs, lying to cops, making a faux documentary that pissed off the judge, hired lawyers that argued with each other and failed to prove their case. I'd say "Job well done Murray!".<br /><br />
    <br /><br />100% agreed.<br /><br />He HAD to be sentenced to the maximum.<br /><br />Don't forget, his own lawyers were the first ones who brought up manslaughter, they pushed charging him with it, and they tried so HARD to get LAPD to arrest him, even offering for Murray to turn himself in before the DA had decided what to do.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322682049:
    <br />
    <br /><br />We can bet that he knows about that too.  geek/<br />
    <br /><br /> :mrgreen:  bounce/