Conrad Murray Trial 7th most searched on the Internet

Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
According to search engine Bing the Conrad Murray trial was the 7th most searched thing this year, Justin Bieber coming in at No.1.<br /><br /><br />Once again the No,7 Coincidence or not you decide

Comments

• on 1323025072:
    <br />According to search engine Bing the Conrad Murray trial was the 7th most searched thing this year, Justin Bieber coming in at No.1.<br /><br /><br />Once again the No,7 Coincidence or not you decide <br />
    <br /><br />I'm totally baffled by the #1 choice but more power to him. Making a guess, maybe this is because the younger generation usually spends more time surfing the net? IDK - but interesting that Murray comes in at Michael's favorite number (7). It's fate I guess :)<br /><br />PS - Bieber might come in #1 in the search engines but he hasn't managed to bring havok to the Internet like Michael did on June 25, 2009.<br /><br />Blessings
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    lolol/<br /><br />7th? Wow. Thank you for posting this. I don't believe in coincidences. ;)
  • Lucky 7.. No coincidences, pure fact..Michael will come back probably 7 of January.. TS said in January 2013 so let's ad the 7..
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1323043915:
    <br /> lolol/<br /><br />7th? Wow. Thank you for posting this. I don't believe in coincidences. ;)<br />
    <br /><br /><br />      ;D      I'm with you Pure !!!!    lolol/ lolol/
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    Well yeah never know, with Michael :P
  • on 1323050692:
    <br />Lucky 7.. No coincidences, pure fact..Michael will come back probably 7 of January.. TS said in January 2013 so let's ad the 7.. <br />
    <br /><br />This would be amazing! It seems a dream, but maybe happens!