Michael Jackson laughing in italy with man dancing in shop(RARE)

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
<br /><br />I loved this one. :lol:

Comments

• /bravo/<br /><br />Adorable!!!<br /><br /> mj_bad/<br /><br />It was not in Italy.  It was in Spain (Zaragoza) during the History World Tour.<br /><br />LOVE<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
  • on 1323136976:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I loved this one. :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank's Pure Love.I had already saw this and I was like ,poor Mj  lolol/ ,what a terrible dancer that man was but FUNNY in the same time  :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!![/size]<br /><br />Felix_the_Cat_laughing.png
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    That was funny.....that made my day! :lol:
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Thank you Purelove bearhug and thank you Michael , this video made my day lolol/ michael-jackson/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323169084:
    <br />
    on 1323136976:
    <br />
    <br /><br />I loved this one. :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank's Pure Love.I had already saw this and I was like ,poor Mj  lolol/ ,what a terrible dancer that man was but FUNNY in the same time  :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!![/size]<br /><br />Felix_the_Cat_laughing.png<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:<br /><br />Yes, the poor guy can not dance well but still he has courage to dance in front of the King of Dance.  lolol/  I can imagine how Michael giggles out there. :lol: It's a funny video.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :lol: :lol: Awwkkwarddd ! I wish I could see his smile though! :mrgreen: I love how he backs up :lol:
  • on 1323168154:
    <br /> /bravo/<br /><br />Adorable!!!<br /><br /> mj_bad/<br /><br />It was not in Italy.  It was in Spain (Zaragoza) during the History World Tour.<br /><br />LOVE<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, I was about to say that , I am Italian and they were not speaking Italian, but Spanish. blessings.
  • Haha.<br /><br />Guy has courage.  respect/<br /><br />This made my day, and gave me a laugh.  Thanks!