Michael Jackson - El Diablo Hand Signals

edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I am not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but I was hoping someone could help me clarify some things. <br /><br />Basically my understanding is Michael Jackson was an Illuminati puppet up until the BAD album where he turned away from them. Hence the name of the album BAD and all the symbolism in the Moonwalker DVD. However there is one particular image where he is using the El Diablo hand signal and this looks like the History era... <br /><br />http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca &amp; Witchcraft/el_diablo_michael_jackson.jpg&lt;br /><br />There are some other pics... but I guess these ones could have been altered.<br /><br />http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/UncleDearest/Hot_toys_one_sixth_scale_Michael_JacksonBillie_Jean__actio.jpg<br />http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3457/1oct2009095953mjthisisi.jpg<br />

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So what are you suggesting, that Michael is still a puppet for them?<br />
  • It really bothers me that musicians and fans, etc. use the sign of the devil and don't even realize what they are doing....they just think it's a cool thing to do.  MJ I think meant it to be like "I love you" in sign language...and, as someone told me on this forum, when he did do the devil horns, he pointed them down towards Hell where they belong.
  • No... but does the El Diablo Hand Signal pointing down symbolize something different?
  • I think he maybe :;had:: to use the signal or maybe he wanted to, but instead of holding it up...giving it power...he pointed it back down to take away the Devil's power symbolically.
  • on 1323412556:
    <br />I am not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but I was hoping someone could help me clarify some things. <br /><br />Basically my understanding is Michael Jackson was an Illuminati puppet up until the BAD album where he turned away from them. Hence the name of the album BAD and all the symbolism in the Moonwalker DVD. However there is one particular image where he is using the El Diablo hand signal and this looks like the History era... <br /><br />http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca &amp; Witchcraft/el_diablo_michael_jackson.jpg&lt;br /><br />There are some other pics... but I guess these ones could have been altered.<br /><br />http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/UncleDearest/Hot_toys_one_sixth_scale_Michael_JacksonBillie_Jean__actio.jpg<br />http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/3457/1oct2009095953mjthisisi.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes ofcourse,why didn't I THINK of that  :idea: ???? Michael Jackson together with Tommy Mottola are VERY,VERY,VERY  geek/ DEVILISH  afraid/  afraid/  :lol:  :lol: !!!! This is so funny and NOT funny in the same time  :shock: !!! Yes why not,let's make Michael A DEVIL,lol ,after all he had put us all under HIS SPELL after 25 june 2009  :roll: !!!! OMG ,OMG Michael JACKSON is the DEVIL,we must RUN from HIM  afraid/  afraid/  :lol:  !!!!![/size]<br /><br />thriller1.jpgMasonicMichaelJacksonDevil.jpg<br /><br />michael-jackson.jpgmichael-jackson_1.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />"He's a mean, racist and very very very devilish" <br />
  • Oh my GOD !!! The intention of my post was not to make out MJ as some Devil. <br /><br />My point is 95% of the signals he made was against the Illuminati.... And his lyrics 2 i.e. Scream, Money, They Don't Care About Us etc....<br /><br />But my point is why is there a handful of images where he is using the symbol? <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1323413340:
    <br />No... but does the El Diablo Hand Signal pointing down symbolize something different?<br />
    <br />I understand it to mean that the power is going down, being brought down and then cast down when the hand signal is pointing to the ground. Loss of place and authority for the demonic and TPTB
  • on 1323414804:
    <br />Oh my GOD !!! The intention of my post was not to make out MJ as some Devil. <br /><br />My point is 95% of the signals he made was against the Illuminati.... And his lyrics 2 i.e. Scream, Money, They Don't Care About Us etc....<br /><br />But my point is why is there a handful of images where he is using the symbol? <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1323414804:
    <br />Oh my GOD !!! The intention of my post was not to make out MJ as some Devil. <br /><br />My point is 95% of the signals he made was against the Illuminati.... And his lyrics 2 i.e. Scream, Money, They Don't Care About Us etc....<br /><br />But my point is why is there a handful of images where he is using the symbol? <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Good-old-navi I understood you very well what you said  :) .You are talking about the hand sign,but what I just wrote is what I think,lol  lolol/ .Michael Jackson together with Tommy Mottola are the DEVIL afraid/ and I'm very,very afraid of them both  geek/ !!! Have a nice day!!!![/size]<br /><br />michael-jackson_1.jpg
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry smiley_spider.<br /><br />I certainly have hope that Michael is not the devil disguised in the most beautiful angel errrr.
    I agree he makes that sign downwards to show the evil is going down.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Uhm....did anyone know that in American Sign Language (ASL) the hand sign means: I LOVE YOU???<br /><br /> :)
  • whenever i hear him make this comment it always brings to mind the american dream movie. when joe jumps up in the kitchen window or whatever trying to scare the kids and kate says for them to pay him no mind or whatever that he is just being devilish. 
  • I've never thought about it. I don't see any devil signs in any hand gestures that an artist, especially Michael does. Especially while dancing. I just take them as a part of dance, something that you do without even thinking - it just happens. As Michael explained in Oprah interview why he grabbes his crotch. ;) albino/<br />Although, it's very possible that devil may disguise himself as someone very beautiful, desirable and tempting as Michael Jackson. (I'm being ironic, of course) Or may be Michael's showing (with that gesture of devil horns down) that devil has nothing on him.
  • as i have said before my daughter loves peace signs and she is no hippie . and i have seen plenty a fish symbol on old cars i am sure the current owner has no knowledge as to what it is about.
  • I am a 70% believer at this stage, even though I have been a life long fan....<br /><br />Although I have one thing that has been on my mind ever since this hoax begun....<br /><br />Why would MJ try to expose the illuminati and their ways by faking his death and then doing the exact same thing to us....<br /><br />the fake death<br />the hidden messages & clues<br />playing with our emotions<br /><br />I dont understand why MJ would do all that to us - his fans, when that is what the illumnati is known for.....<br /><br />sorry to be downer but im trying to think of all avenues here :-[
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1323461306:
    <br />I am a 70% believer at this stage, even though I have been a life long fan....<br /><br />Although I have one thing that has been on my mind ever since this hoax begun....<br /><br />Why would MJ try to expose the illuminati and their ways by faking his death and then doing the exact same thing to us....<br /><br />the fake death<br />the hidden messages & clues<br />playing with our emotions<br /><br />I dont understand why MJ would do all that to us - his fans, when that is what the illumnati is known for.....<br /><br />sorry to be downer but im trying to think of all avenues here :-[<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure what you mean by "playing with our emotions" but it has a negative sense to it. I don't think that Michael is "playing" with our emotions. This is something that he would just not do. Our emotions are involved as a "collateral damage" if you will, there was no other means to do what he has to. We have to understand and accept that, especially when considering the reasons why he did that and the sacrifices it requires.<br /><br />The problem with the Illuminati is that you cannot just talk out loud against them especially when you are a person of influence like Michael. It will achieve nothing to speak against them on a TV show just to end up being labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist or even worse being killed. They're a huge organization, with many ties everywhere in the world and control the media in order to filter what is allowed to be known or just spread big fat lies. So when we put things in perspective we clearly realize that in order to defeat them it will need something as huge or at least something organized and well thought-out. So if Michael is communicating with us in riddles or behind a veil there are many reasons for that. The obvious one is that the hoax requires that things are kept hidden... for a certain amount of time at least.
  • on 1323461306:
    <br />I am a 70% believer at this stage, even though I have been a life long fan....<br /><br />Although I have one thing that has been on my mind ever since this hoax begun....<br /><br />Why would MJ try to expose the illuminati and their ways by faking his death and then doing the exact same thing to us....<br /><br />the fake death<br />the hidden messages & clues<br />playing with our emotions<br /><br />I dont understand why MJ would do all that to us - his fans, when that is what the illumnati is known for.....<br /><br />sorry to be downer but im trying to think of all avenues here :-[<br />
    <br /><br />Ricky I understand you very well,believe me,and I'm 50 % agree  albino/  with what you just said,thank you  :) !!!!!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    With respect to gestures with his hands (horns) will imagine an involuntary act (not on purpose) Michael knows very well that everything done or said will be cause for criticism. And if it is otherwise intentionally gesture as a sign will be negative to the devil or Illuminati, it is impossible to tell what Michael thinks. regards<br /> moonwalk_/
  • on 1323459853:
    <br />I've never thought about it. I don't see any devil signs in any hand gestures that an artist, especially Michael does. Especially while dancing. I just take them as a part of dance, something that you do without even thinking - it just happens. As Michael explained in Oprah interview why he grabbes his crotch. ;) albino/<br />Although, it's very possible that devil may disguise himself as someone very beautiful, desirable and tempting as Michael Jackson. (I'm being ironic, of course) Or may be Michael's showing (with that gesture of devil horns down) that devil has nothing on him.<br />
    <br /><br />Everything Michael Jackson does is for a reason... There are reasons why he named his albums 'Bad', 'Dangerous', 'History' etc. There are reasons why he includes things in his videos and especially his dance moves. What he said on Oprah was a lie about grabbing his crotch... but again this was intentional... the real reason was he is disrespecting the Illuminati. <br /><br />I suggest you watch the videos found here: http://gracemj.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/michael-jackson-symbolism/<br /><br />Explains everything to do with symbolism. Excellent videos. The only problem is the guy who made these videos believes the Illuminati got to him and killed him. Where as I believe he faked his death to avoid being killed by the Illuminati. Check it out anyways when you get a chance.
  • on 1323451944:
    <br />Uhm....did anyone know that in American Sign Language (ASL) the hand sign means: I LOVE YOU???<br /><br /> :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I already knew this... but did you know this: <br /><br />The Horned Hand or "Cornuto" represents the Devil, Satan. It is similar to the sign for I Love you, but Helen Keller, who developed sign language, was into Theosophy (founded by Satanist Blavatsky), the satanic group that Krishnamurti rejected, so it actually means 'I Love You Satan'. Who would pick a very old satanic sign as the sign for I Love You?  Hardly coincidental unless you believe in the tooth fairy.
  • on 1323449347:
    <br />I agree he makes that sign downwards to show the evil is going down.<br />
    <br /><br />Good to confirm my original thought.... but there is still 1 photo where it is not pointing down... and it is the only picture I can find after the 'Thriller' era where he is making a satanic hand gesture. <br /><br />http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca &amp; Witchcraft/el_diablo_michael_jackson.jpg&lt;br /><br />There must be a reason for it.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1323471237:
    <br />
    on 1323451944:
    <br />Uhm....did anyone know that in American Sign Language (ASL) the hand sign means: I LOVE YOU???<br /><br /> :)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I already knew this... but did you know this: <br /><br />The Horned Hand or "Cornuto" represents the Devil, Satan. It is similar to the sign for I Love you, but Helen Keller, who developed sign language, was into Theosophy (founded by Satanist Blavatsky), the satanic group that Krishnamurti rejected, so it actually means 'I Love You Satan'. Who would pick a very old satanic sign as the sign for I Love You?  Hardly coincidental unless you believe in the tooth fairy.<br />
    <br />I don´t think that Helen Keller invented ASL.... I think the handsign just images the letter I L Y
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Gee whiskers.  All this fuss about Michael's hand gestures.  He was probably pissed and being sarcastic.  Sometimes explanations are just that simple.  He's not the devil in disguise or anything of the sort.  There is no such thing.  Like it or not Michael was not a thing, machine, an angel in disguise, or sex toy but a person.  He had limits.  Michael screamed his anger in songs, he swore, stuck up his middle finger and told them to go to hell.  You're all getting to wrapped up in that illuminati crap.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    @simplyme People are getting "wrapped up in Illuminati crap" because this is allegedly the main reason behind him faking his death, so this imagery to them would be considered contradictory to what they've been told. So it is good to question everything and explore ALL avenues to find the truth.<br /><br /> I think good-old-navi has good points and this hand gesture does not simply mean "I Love You" when it is being used by people from presidents and rockstars, to the members of The Church Of Satan. We don't know what MJ meant for it's use in the Dangerous era, one can only guess. <br /><br /> There are pictures of him as a child using the one eye symbolism, 666 hand sign (ok sign) and the horns, which all indicate what we should already know; that he was under "their" control for much of his life, much like every artist who uses the same signs/symbols. I do however know that just because it's pointing down, does not mean one is against them since Bush and others have also done this pointing down. People are taught that by pointing this symbol to their audience, it casts them under a spell. So this is really all subjective because if MJ was against them, than that is what this could mean to him. <br /><br /> I wouldn't put too much emphasis on this alone, given everything we know as a whole. Remember that subjectivity and interpretation is key for almost everything. To some  people who are religious, these symbols can be "satanic", but to others they can be various other things. Just because someone uses this sign does not mean they are satanic or love satan simply because some do not know it's origin. Perhaps instead, we should consider the source and all of the "coincidences" surrounding that "source". For example: George Bush uses this sign and given what we should all know, I highly doubt it means only "I Love You".<br /><br /> I agree with Sarahli, that you cannot just speak about such powerful people at random and be taken seriously, or even be safe. We all just have to wait and see.<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    You know if we consider the context of this picture (the trial) a possible meaning/explanation could be that Michael is telling something like "look at me I am so devilish" in a sarcastic way because he is being falsely accused of something he didn't do and portrayed as someone he is not. It's all about interpretation I agree and many factors have to be taken into account.