Do You Remember?

Do your part in this world to make it WHOLE.<br />Don't do it because Michael is ALIVE.<br />Don't do it because Michael is dead ( :roll:).<br /><br />Do it because the entire world rests on your shoulders.<br /><br />HEAL<br />THE<br />WORLD<br /><br />Stop questioning MJ's existence.<br />Start following your own path.<br />Continue building your own legacy.<br />Whether small or large.<br />Known or Anonymous.<br /><br />Live Your Life.<br /><br />God has NO favorites.<br />WE ALL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DO GREAT, HONEST, LOVING, PURE DEEDS.<br /><br />Love each other.<br /><br />With or without Mike, we are all meant to LEAD.<br /><br />Take care of our people.<br />Take care of of our family.<br />Love thy enemy as thy neighbor.<br /> <br />STOP ALL WARS.<br /><br />PROTEST<br />OCCUPY<br />FIGHT WITH PRAYER<br />BATTLE WITH LOVE<br /><br />love thy enemy<br />love thy enemy<br />love thy enemy<br /><br />GIVE<br />CHARITY<br />NOBEL<br />HERO<br />MICHAEL JACKSON

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Well put...you are a very Beautiful soul and I LOVE You!!! <br />I LOVE all of you!!! BE LOVE, LIVE LOVE, for we are ONE!!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Beautiful post TheMoonIsDancing.........Bless you always! <br />
  • on 1323917877:
    <br />Do your part in this world to make it WHOLE.<br />Don't do it because Michael is ALIVE.<br />Don't do it because Michael is dead ( :roll:).<br /><br />Do it because the entire world rests on your shoulders.<br /><br />HEAL<br />THE<br />WORLD<br /><br />Stop questioning MJ's existence.<br />Start following your own path.<br />Continue building your own legacy.<br />Whether small or large.<br />Known or Anonymous.<br /><br />Live [size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Your [/glow][/size]Life.<br /><br />God has NO favorites.<br />WE ALL HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DO GREAT, HONEST, LOVING, PURE DEEDS.<br /><br />Love each other.<br /><br />With or without Mike, we are all meant to LEAD.<br /><br />Take care of our people.<br />Take care of of our family.<br />Love thy enemy as thy neighbor.<br /> <br />STOP ALL WARS.<br /><br />PROTEST<br />OCCUPY<br />FIGHT WITH PRAYER<br />BATTLE WITH LOVE<br /><br />love thy enemy<br />love thy enemy<br />love thy enemy<br /><br />GIVE<br />CHARITY<br />NOBEL<br />HERO<br />MICHAEL JACKSON<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]God has NO favorites!!!!! WOW what a TRUE STATEMENT  :) !!!!!<br />TheMoonIsDancing YOU left me spechless and in tears also  :cry: .If you only knew how TRUE your "POEM" is,you would be SCARED  :cry:!!! Live OUR own life and doing what WE like is so ,so hard this days my friend.Yes it is hard because living others life is much,much easier and convenient.The glamour and the MAKE BELIEVE that exist in the SHOW BUSINESS makes you want to live "others" life unfortunately  :( .Steve Jobs was so right when he said:"Don't live someone else's life" and "Don't be trapped by DOGMA "!!!!<br />The things you said above are so true,but also so painful for me  :cry: .I'm so ashamed and I write this things with alot of honesty you know .Being a HERO is a very beautiful and this word has alot of meanings.I wanted to a HERO for my mother and unfortunately I'm not ,because she is very disappointed of me  :cry:.I will not say more because is very painful for me.<br />In my past posts I wrote about a REDIRECT that was about HEROES for a better world.<br /><br />http://www.betterworldheroes.com/heroes-j.htm<br /><br />I was very surprised to find out that this days on CNN it was a AWARD SHOW for HEROES.OMG I was in tears all the show,because this people are Heroes in REAL LIFE and not on the Cinema screen .They all did a difference in this world by HELPING others  :cry: .On this show were also big names like Will I Am,Ice Cube,50 Cent,Jerry Seinfeld ,Miley Cyrus, Sofia Vergara,George Lopez and many more.But the REAL heroes were not them,but some people who are just like you and me,not some big names.I don't know if Michael is involved in this,but hearing some things ,made me think that HE IS,and that made me cry even harder.I will make a poat about this soon.[/size]<br /><br />http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/index.html<br /><br />[size=10pt]TheMoonIsDancing thank you again for this WONDERFUL POST that is very important and I could talk and talk about it all day long,till the next year,lol.But WORDS are not enough,cause what I/we have to do is to start LIVING and DO SOMETHING about or lifes,to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in this world.Thank you again and much respect to you  :) respect/  respect/  respect/ !!!![/size]
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    wow, very nice poem, TY  /bravo/
  • very lovely <br />[move] /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/[/move]
  • I love you all!<br />
  • on 1323964647:
    <br />I love you all!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Ilove you also very much  :-* !!! Thank you again for your wonderful post,is one of my favourite  respect/  !!!![/size]