Happy Holidays!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited December 2011 in MJDHI News
Some of you may have noticed that I have not been around very much lately, and some are waiting for replies to pm's. I took a break from the forum for a while for different reasons, and I am busy with something else that requires my attention. I hope to have more time after the holidays, but I wanted you to know that I'm still here and going nowhere, because I noticed some people were worried. There is no need for that, because even though I think Michael shouldn't wait much longer for many reasons with his BAM, I do intend to keep this forum up as long as needed, as I have been saying from the start. I am still checking the forum and I will answer pm's whenever I can find the time, but please don't get worried if I don't reply right away.<br /><br />I want to wish everyone of you, plus all those lurking: Happy Holidays! I hope you will all have a great time filled with love and happiness and all the best wishes for 2012. <br /><br />That said, I would also like to share a video that is not happy and jolly, but is a reminder of how others are less fortunate. It's the reason why I am here and it's the reason why I believe this hoax is so important. <br /><br />[html]<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yN4Uu0OlmTg"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]<br /><br />Merry Christmas, have a good one but don't forget what it should be about.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Merry Christmas to you Souza........thank you for all you do to keep this forum going.  I can't begin to understand the inner workings, I can only contribute mere words.  I appreciate all the hard work and effort....it's huge, I am sure.  <br /><br />Blessings to you and yours....always<br /><br />PS>  That video ripped my heart out.  Why is there so much pain in the world, I will never know...or at least I feel like that.  I ask this question to many people:<br /><br />If you could heal the world of all illness or put an end to all violence in the world.......which would you choose?  <br /><br />For me.....I'd put an end to all violence.  I believe if we lived in a world free of fear of violence, our collective brilliance as a human race could really flourish and we could put all our resources into curing all illness and pains. However, with the threat of always looking over our shoulders for the next violent act, we can't concentrate our thoughts long enough to truly end illness and disease.  Putting an end to poverty, starvation and disease should be the goal of our existence.  It's only when we put ourselves second that we come in first....in other words, be a blessing and you too shall be blessed.  <br />Thank you for this truly humbling video.....heart-breaking as it is, it's important to see. 
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Happy Holidays to you too Souza. The new layout and smilies look amazing. ::) Thank you for your time and hard work. Wishing you all the best this Christmas.  ;))
  • Wow!  Great Christmas spirit design!  You rock Souza.  If anyone needs a break from the hoax it is certainly you.  I am sure everyone here will keep the fires burning until you resurface.  I am not sure why I cannot view the video unfortunately.  It is just a big box with a little box in the left hand corner.  Is there something I need to do that I am unaware of?  I reloaded Adobe Flash Player but still nothing.<br /><br />Have a wonderful Christmas and here's to great things and Michael in the New Year!!
  • Oh, and I still can't upload my avatar.  It keeps saying the file is too large, no matter how small I make it.  :-(
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Merry Christmas Souza.  :-* I want to thank you, Badkolo, and all the Mods and the members once again for this place you have provided for us. I know I may sound mushy, but I have grown to LOVE you very very much.
    It's the reason why I am here and it's the reason why I believe this hoax is so important. <br />
    <br />^ Me too!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />Souza, love the festive decor, and I love you for all you do here! Thank you!<br />Also big thank you to Badkolo and mods! bow/ <br /><br /><br /><br />Your video would have MJ in tears also, I'm sure. Good reminder.<br />That last quote of Mahatma Handhi, "An eye for an eye, will make us all blind." So true. That was the Old Testament law, but not in Jesus' time. (Law replaced by grace.)  See particularly v. 38  http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=5&v=38&t=KJV#38
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Happy holidays to you too Sou  bearhug.<br />I love the Christmas banner ::)<br /><br />
  • hi souza, wishing you happiness and health going into 2012. although i dont celebrate xmas, just really wanted to say how much i really appreciated your message. it was music to my ears.<br /><br />i was getting worried that you werent around, started thinking one day i might try to go online and may find this place non existant. therefore i really appreciate the reassurance.<br /><br />all the best with other projects you are working on and a huge big thank you for all your hard work here at the forum...<br /><br />have to say for me, the highlight of 2011 was discovering DH. a close second was finding this community a place to talk, share and wonder abt the hows and whys of DH.<br /><br />again, all only possible thanks to you. from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the opportunity to get to know you all here at the forum.<br /><br />i also really value the message in the video you posted. so incredibly important to look at the big picture.<br /><br /><br />with sincerity, <br /><br />aussie believer.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1323922072:
    <br />Some of you may have noticed that I have not been around very much lately, and some are waiting for replies to pm's. I took a break from the forum for a while for different reasons, and I am busy with something else that requires my attention. I hope to have more time after the holidays, but I wanted you to know that I'm still here and going nowhere, because I noticed some people were worried. There is no need for that, because even though I think Michael shouldn't wait much longer for many reasons with his BAM, I do intend to keep this forum up as long as needed, as I have been saying from the start. I am still checking the forum and I will answer pm's whenever I can find the time, but please don't get worried if I don't reply right away.<br /><br />I want to wish everyone of you, plus all those lurking: Happy Holidays! I hope you will all have a great time filled with love and happiness and all the best wishes for 2012. <br /><br />That said, I would also like to share a video that is not happy and jolly, but is a reminder of how others are less fortunate. It's the reason why I am here and it's the reason why I believe this hoax is so important. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Merry Christmas, have a good one but don't forget what it should be about.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]WOW Souza I knew you are "COOKING" something    /cook/  :lol:  :-* !!! Last night before I went to bed my computer was very slow and I thought that it was very strange ,lol  lolol/ !!!What you "COOKED" is very ,vey BEAUTIFUL,thank you very much  :) and Happy Holidays to you too  ;))  !!![/size]
  • Very nice holiday site outlook Souza. I love it, I love Michael with the santa hat.<br /> Merry Christmas to all, to our Michael and his beloved family!   :)
  • The decorations look so nice, I love the new smilies! ~ I joined this forum over 2 years ago, but don't post much as you can see! But I feel I know some of you after all this time ... thanks for all you do ~ L.O.V.E. to all and a peaceful new year!<br /> :-*  mj_bad/    ::)
  • on 1323922511:
    <br />Merry Christmas to you Souza........thank you for all you do to keep this forum going.  I can't begin to understand the inner workings, I can only contribute mere words.  I appreciate all the hard work and effort....it's huge, I am sure.  <br /><br />Blessings to you and yours....always<br /><br />PS>  That video ripped my heart out.  Why is there so much pain in the world, I will never know...or at least I feel like that.  I ask this question to many people:<br /><br />If you could heal the world of all illness or put an end to all violence in the world.......which would you choose?  <br /><br />For me.....I'd put an end to all violence.  I believe if we lived in a world free of fear of violence, our collective brilliance as a human race could really flourish and we could put all our resources into curing all illness and pains. However, with the threat of always looking over our shoulders for the next violent act, we can't concentrate our thoughts long enough to truly end illness and disease.  Putting an end to poverty, starvation and disease should be the goal of our existence.  It's only when we put ourselves second that we come in first....in other words, be a blessing and you too shall be blessed.  <br />Thank you for this truly humbling video.....heart-breaking as it is, it's important to see.  <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wish unfortunately I can't see the video  :( !!! But I can Imagine is about WAR and PEACE.For a long time I was thinking about something  albino/ and I think now is perfect time to discuss this.In Michael's History tour introduction is something that caught my eye about WAR .Starting at 3:23 in the video appears a tank that was familiar to me  :? .Michael used that kind of tank in his Earthsong stage play on tour remember  :?: ??? The same thank with that man in front of it I saw it on one of the video related to V for Vanquish  :shock: .Please watch the video because is not all,because after that Michael says a very intresting thing starting at 3:36 ,and the the word WAR comes out  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: :[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]"There is one more think I have to take care of it"[/size]<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I also can't see the video but I guess we all know what's Christmas really about.<br /><br />The ones of who can afford it can play a little "secret Santa" this year :). I will try to do it.
  • ;D Happy Holliday to you, Souza, thank you so much for the work you dedicate to the community.<br /><br />May 2012 be a blessed year for all of us!
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    May we all have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New [size=14pt]BAM[/size]Year !!! We all deserve it !  :-*
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    May Christmas bring love, joy and happiness and good Santa  ;)) <br /><br />Thank you for fabulous theme and smileys. <br /><br />frosty.gif<br /><br />Frosty.<br />
  • overlooked thanking all the other mods, in my previous post to souza. <br /><br />THANK YOU MODS<br /><br />bearhug
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1323947314:
    <br />May Christmas bring love, joy and happiness and good Santa  ;)) <br /><br />Thank you for fabulous theme and smileys. <br /><br />frosty.gif<br /><br />Frosty.<br />
    <br /><br />Merry Christmas to you too Frosty. And thank you so so much for everything you have done in this forum. When someone needs help, you are always there to help that person. You are always so sweet and kind. I love you my friend.  bearhug
  • Merry Christmas and thank you's to Souza and Mods. the new layout is cool, but the text written in posts goes way beyond my display so I have to scroll it horizontally backwards and forwards to read it, like the page was endless.<br />Is it possible to fix it?<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Merry Christmas Souza!  And Merry Christmas to everyone here, I love you all!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Happy holidays and merry christmas everyone  :)<br /><br />Thank you Souza for giving the hoax family a home! Also thank you to the mods.<br /><br />And just want to say: I am having a difficult, not very pleasant time in my private life this year. Lost faith in people and felt disappointed a lot. Coming here has shown me that there is still love, honesty, humanity and kindness in this world.<br />Thanks everybody on this forum for making me smile and feel warmth in this often so cold world. <br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thank you Souza and each and everyone of the Moderators for all your dedication, hard work and personal time to give us all a place to come together for such a long time. Please know your hard work is very much appreciated. <br /><br />Love the gorgeous Christmas theme and Michael up the top with his Santa hat doing his toe stand :)  very sweet.<br /><br />I wish everyone here a safe, happy, loving and blessed time over the coming weeks.<br /><br />xxx<br /><br /> :-*
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks for checking in with us Souza  :)<br /><br />Wishing you and yours the very best this holiday season.  Thanks to you, Badkolo, the mods and all our beautiful MJ family for making this site a second home (and a nicely decorated one at that  ;))<br /><br />I'm SO looking forward to 2012 because I'm sure that our hard work, dedication, and passion that we've held since June 25, 2009, will come to fruition.  It's time for the _ew and I'm SO very happy to be a part of it all.<br /><br />Mike...wherever Christmas may find you this year, you are appreciated and loved.  I'm sure these past 2.5 years haven't been easy for you...but nothing worthwhile never comes easy.  We'll be waiting for your cue...we have your back, now and forever.  <br /><br />God bless you all...and may He grant us all everything we need...and a little of what we want  :)<br /><br /> :-*<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • wishing everyone a season filled with joy , peace and L.O.V.E.<br /><br />nice temporary change in look. the best part being snow that i don't have to drive in. penguin/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Merry Christmas  Souza, and all the members of the forum. Thanks to Souza to maintain this forum, we have time here we know of your patience and dedication, thanks and congratulations to all bearhug ::)<br /><br /><br />0avidadmania.gif
This discussion has been closed.