curls here!

curls2curls2 Posts: 2
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone - I'm not new!  I've had problems the past couple of days with my password and can't get hold of Souza to help me out, so have resorted to getting a new email address (which I really don't want) and slightly modified username, in order to get back here.<br /><br />I want to go back to curls (not curls2) at my old email address, so Souza, if you happen to read this and can spare the time, I really would be grateful for your help in doing this.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hey Curls, the same thing happened to me a while back, and Souza straightened me out thankfully!
  • on 1324024828:
    <br />Hi everyone - I'm not new!  I've had problems the past couple of days with my password and can't get hold of Souza to help me out, so have resorted to getting a new email address (which I really don't want) and slightly modified username, in order to get back here.<br /><br />I want to go back to curls (not curls2) at my old email address, so Souza, if you happen to read this and can spare the time, I really would be grateful for your help in doing this.<br />
    <br /><br />don't look now curls but i think this means you have an addiction to the forum. using an alias to get your fix.  lolol/ OMG!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    BUMP for curls to get the help she needs.
  • Thanks guys!  No luck yet with a response from Souza - I think she's doing a TS/Front and disappearing/going quiet on me?!!  :lol:  Maybe she's on 'an important project'  ;) or maybe she's just taking a break and having a life! Anyway, I hope she's ok.<br /><br />Forum is also painfully slow for me again with these latest changes and keeps 'timing out'. I'm wondering now if losing 'curls' was down to these changes and not to me updating Firefox as I'd originally thought.<br /><br />At times like these I hate technology!  So off now to do family and Christmassy things!<br /><br /> bearhug to you all!<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yay - I'm back!! Souza just sorted me out! Thanks so much!  /woohoo/  bearhug
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I want to be sorted out!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1324171493:
    <br />I want to be sorted out!<br />
    <br />I think that can be arranged SEHF,...  you're a hard Nut to crack my friend...but I Believe in Miracles!  lolol/<br />sorry, I'm just in a goofey mood tonight! ::)  penguin/<br />LOVE you SEHF!!!<br /> bearhug
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1324171493:
    <br />Seems like you got your own little hoax goin on here! And you're giving out clues! suspicious// ;))
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1324171493:
    <br /><br /> :lol:<br /><br /><br />@curls<;br />Glad to hear that you got your account back.   bearhug
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1324108259:
    <br />Yay - I'm back!! Souza just sorted me out! Thanks so much!  /woohoo/  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm happy for you !!!  :D  Souza is the better admin in the world !!  mj_dance/ :)<br /><br /><br />                                                                moonwalk_/