Michael Jackson Japanese Photo Session 1987 (Very Rare)

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]Oh boy Michael is so funny,you can really see he try to be serious ,lol  lolol/ !!! That smile on his face is so,so adorable and prankish  :lol:  :lol: !!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Japanese Photo Session 1987 (Very Rare) <br />

Comments

• Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    No way he could be serious there - hard to when you're so young, adorable and<br />have a crowd of Japanese girls around, screaming your name like their life<br />depends on it! <br /> bearhug
  • Thank you so much for posting this Applehead! I love his laugh...he is so cute
  • on 1324149594:
    <br />Thank you so much for posting this Applehead! I love his laugh...he is so cute<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I'm so happy you and Aidan enjoyed this video.Michael is so special and I really like to see him laugh,cause his laugh makes me go on with this hoax  :) !!!! Take care  :) .[/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1324118367:
    <br />[size=10pt]Oh boy Michael is so funny,you can really see he try to be serious ,lol  lolol/ !!! That smile on his face is so,so adorable and prankish  :lol:  :lol: !!![/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson Japanese Photo Session 1987 (Very Rare) <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Apple    bounce/  .....[size=18pt]THANKSSSSSSSSSSS[/size].......Amazing !!!!!!  bounce/ /woohoo/    michael-jackson/<br /><br />