Barry Gibb releases the official clip for All In Your Name

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
bearhug On the 19th December, 2011, Barry Gibb has released the official video for All In Your Name. What a lovely gift just in time for Christmas. Watching Michael in the studio is mesmerizing. <br /><br />
<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue3fVxlQus&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Just....beautiful.....<br /> bearhug
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Such a beautiful song.<br /><br />Michael's voice is wonderful. To see him in this has given me goosebumps.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Beautiful <333333<br />Seeing Michael in the recording studio like this is the best. It's magic.  ;))
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    So beautiful  :cry: made me cry for some reason. Beautiful.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    That was awesome, I love this song.<br /><br />For some reason, the part 0:48-0:51 really makes me smile. 
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Talk about invoking a range of emotions. I keep wanting to watch this over and over and each time I am both smiling but tearing up, feeling totally nourished by this beauty in the soundscape, and touched by a poignancy in missing Michael from a public veiw perspective.  Sometimes I feel this man has the ability to pluck the strings of my heart like a harp as well.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1324351628:
    <br />That was awesome, I love this song.<br /><br />For some reason, the part 0:48-0:51 really makes me smile.  <br />
    <br /><br />YES ! Me too <3 I love 2:25 bow/
  • on 1324342194:
    <br /> bearhug On the 19th December, 2011, Barry Gibb has released the official video for All In Your Name. What a lovely gift just in time for Christmas. Watching Michael in the studio is mesmerizing. <br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue3fVxlQus&feature=player_embedded#!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wow what a wonderful surprise,thank ,a BIG THANK YOU  :) bearhug !!!!<br />Michael is awesone as always and you can really see he can't stand still not even on the chair lol  :lol: lolol/  ,what a sweet he is  :P  :)  :-* !!!![/size]
  • This was awesome - thank you for posting this! :)<br /><br />I love how Michael looks in this video and until now I didn't realize that he was singing the backup too. He is so amazing and so humble. I also can't stop watching. It's incredible.<br /><br />I am so thankful to Barry for sharing this with us - what a beautiful gift to Michael's supporters and fans.<br /><br />Blessings
  • Very beautiful! Thank you Barry! bearhug
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My thanks to Barry, too! This is such a treat to our eyes and ears!<br />I hear MJ making a few tiny beatbox sounds near the beginning starting at :23.  <br />MJ  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStjNp_cLhoDhYYDd-fw3CjmmCgJZkZfOho_wEk1wBfN1NATeXSRQ
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh Michael thank you for this lovely gift, thank you so much!!<br />It's so good to see you without make-up, you are so beautiful, soooo beautiful, I love you so much Michael bearhug!!!<br /><br />......................<br /><br />Oh I like how you fold that paper against that music stand, with so much care, to be perfect LOL ;D!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Wonderful, just wonderful!
  • on 1324344145:
    <br />Such a beautiful song.<br /><br />Michael's voice is wonderful. To see him in this has given me goosebumps.<br />
    <br /><br />Omg, same here. Goosebumps and tears in my eyes... Thank you RK
  • [size=12pt]The man can definitely turn a simple "Da-Da-Da" into something wonderful for your ears ( he looked so cute adding them too ;)) ).  My favorite moments are "Mr. Weeble Wobble" at around the 3:30 mark...and at 4:20ish where he can't sit still...he's got to get up and get "hands on" with whatever is happening.  Gotta love him!  ;))<br /><br />Big Thank Yous to Barry for releasing the footage.  The Bee Gees, Andy and Michael were prominently displayed and often heard echoing through my house back in the day.  Brings back good memories.  :)[/size]
  • Love you Mike! Merry Christmas!  :cry:
  • This was really a gift.  8)<br /><br />This video is beautiful, sweet and very exciting. <br /><br />I'm missing you so much, Michael. I Love you always!
  • Stunning! Mesmerising! Absolutely fantastic!  :) :) :)
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I agree with everyone about how moving this song is.  But I think we have to ask ourselves what it means that it was released now.  <br /><br />Further, the uploader does not appear to be Barry Gibb, or at least he/she does not identify themselves as such.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/AboveElevated<br /><br />In fact, here is their comment on the youtube page.  <br /><br />I will be uploading a lot more FULL MJ concerts from now on + other MJ performances, videos and full DVDs.<br /><br />Sounds more like MJ than Barry Gibb.  I went to the official Barry Gibb site and there is a short version of the song available but it is different. <br /><br />In any case, this was recorded in 2002.  WHY is it being released NOW?<br /><br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1324388798:
    <br />I agree with everyone about how moving this song is.  But I think we have to ask ourselves what it means that it was released now.  <br /><br />Further, the uploader does not appear to be Barry Gibb, or at least he/she does not identify themselves as such.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/user/AboveElevated<br /><br />In fact, here is their comment on the youtube page.  <br /><br />I will be uploading a lot more FULL MJ concerts from now on + other MJ performances, videos and full DVDs.<br /><br />Sounds more like MJ than Barry Gibb.  I went to the official Barry Gibb site and there is a short version of the song available but it is different. <br /><br />In any case, this was recorded in 2002.  WHY is it being released NOW?<br />
    <br />Don't want to distract from the superb gift of this clip and song, but AboveElevated lists Norway as their country. Makes me think Obee. He lives in Oslo I believe.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    on 1324367771:
    <br />[size=12pt]The man can definitely turn a simple "Da-Da-Da" into something wonderful for your ears [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Couldn't agree with you more on this  :)<br /><br />It's a great song and Michael is just wonderful, the possibility to watch him while he is in the studio singing.....is amazing!!!!!!<br />Smiles and tears changing in my face while watching this video, thanks for posting!!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :cry:  A blow to the heart...... :cry: :cry: Michael love you so much....miss you.... :cry:  typing/ michael-jackson/<br /><br /><br />Thanks for sharing this....Is really a  joy !!!! bearhug<br /><br />Thanks Barry for this wonderful Christmas gift !!!!  :D
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    RK, thank you so much for that beauty! like someone mentioned,watching it brings so many emotions...love, joy, sadness of missing him, gratefulness, my eyes and ears were hypnotized, thank God for such beautiful angelic voice of Michael. /bravo/ bearhug
  • Thanks for posting!  bearhug<br /><br />That was just wonderful!  /bravo/
  • It is beautiful and it's touching my heart, I can't say no more because I love it so much  <br />