False report of Bon Jovi death appears to copy Times' Jackson story

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=14pt]'Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey': Bon Jovi quashes internet death hoax[/size]<br /><br />jonbonjovimain-420x0.jpg<br /><br />Rocker Jon Bon Jovi is still living on a prayer, despite widespread internet rumours to the contrary.<br /><br />The 49-year-old was forced to upload photographic proof that he is still alive to his Facebook and Twitter pages after speculation spread like wildfire through social media that he had died.<br /><br />A website called "dailynewbloginternational" had reported that Bon Jovi died in New Jersey during a world tour.<br /><br />The Los Angeles Times reported that many of the sentences appeared to be copied from its story on the death of Michael Jackson but emphasised the paper was not involved in the false report.<br /><br />Bon Jovi took the bogus news in his stride and published on Facebook and Twitter a photograph of himself in front of his Christmas tree. In the picture he is holding a sign that says "Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey – Dec. 19th 2011 6:00".<br /><br />"Jon Bon Jovi" was trending on Twitter in sixth position at the time of writing, while "Bon Jovi" was trending in seventh spot Australia-wide.<br /><br />Celebrity death hoaxes have been spreading through social media for years, with everyone from Jeff Goldblum to Miley Cyrus affected.<br /><br /><br />http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/heaven-looks-a-lot-like-new-jersey-bon-jovi-quashes-internet-death-hoax-20111220-1p3ie.html<br /><br />

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Dead or Alive?!? LOL Bon Jovi also died and resurrected.   geek/
    [size=14pt]False report of Bon Jovi death appears to copy Times' Jackson story[/size]<br /><br />6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fe0f15d1970d-640wi<br /><br />[size=12pt]A false internet report claiming that rock star Jon Bon Jovi died appears to have been copied from a 2009 Los Angeles Times story that announced the death of Michael Jackson.[/size]<br /><br />A website called "dailynewbloginternational" posted the story claiming that Bon Jovi was dead on Monday.<br /><br />The story had changed some words and details, falsely reporting that Bon Jovi died in New Jersey during a world tour. But some of the sentences appeared to have been copied from the Times story on Jackson's death that ran on L.A. Now after he was stricken at his Holmby Hills mansion.<br /><br />The Times said it was looking into the issue but emphasized that the newspaper was not involved in the false report.<br /><br />http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/12/false-news-report-about-bon-jovi-death-appears-to-copy-times-story.html<br /><br /> :shock:
    [size=14pt]BON JOVI NOT DEAD!!![/size]<br /><br />1219-bon-jovi-bn.jpg<br /><br />In case you see a flurry of reports online that Jon Bon Jovi is dead ... not true.<br /><br />Bon Jovi's rep says the singer is alive and well and performing at a charity event.<br /><br />He may be livin' on a prayer, but he's still livin'.<br /><br />He may be wanted dead or alive, but the latter is where it's at ... at least for now.<br /><br />He was NOT shot thru the heart.<br /><br />We'll be here all week.<br /><br />UPDATE <br /><br />4:42 PM PT: And if you still don't believe us -- JBJ himself just tweeted the following picture, containing today's date ...<br /><br />1219-bon-jovi-david-bergman-photos.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/19/bon-jovi-not-dead/?adid=hero1#.TvBpS9Q9VDs
  • Further evidence that suggests that Michael may still be alive. TMZ first reported Michaels demise and nobody bothered to correct it. <br /><br />;)<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    One thing cross my mind...Jon Bon Jovi picture states december 19,2011 and headline is "Bon Jovi is not dead"...and december 19, 2011 somebody putted on youtube video with Michael and B.Gibb. The same date, related events.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />The original blog post that caused the embarrassment (
    Just another WordPress.com site
    ):<br /><br />
    International Rockstar Legend Jon Bon Jovi dead  again at 49<br />December 19, 2011 // 13  <br /><br />Rockstar Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr) was pronounced dead today after paramedics found him in a coma at his Empress Hotel, city and law enforcement of Asbury Park, NJ sources told The Times after World Christmas Tour concert on The Bamboozle Festival, North Beach Asbury Park.<br /><br />New Jersey Fire Department-First Aid Captain Douglas Gray told The Times that paramedics responded to a 911 call from the home. When they arrived, Bon Jovi was not breathing.<br /><br />The paramedics performed CPR and took Bon Jovi to Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ruda said. Hundreds of reporters gathered at the hospital awaiting word on his condition. The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Bon Jovi team rushed to Bon Jovi’s bedside, where he suffered Cardiac arrest.<br /><br />The detectives plan to interview relatives, friends and Bon Jovis’s doctors to try to figure out what happened. The N.J. County coroner’s office will determine a cause of death. A New Jersey Fire Department source told The Times that Bon Jovi was in full cardiac arrest when rescue units arrived.<br /><br />jon-bon-jovi.jpg?w=450<br /> 
    <br />http://dailynewbloginternational.wordpress.com/<br /><br /><br />Reminds us of the connection of MJ and JBJ (BAD tour time):<br />(all credits go to BeLIEve):<br /><br />
    Looking at the song "Live Before You Die" by Bon Joviby beLIEve on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 3:38pm226455_213575128665446_129798870376406_704619_5399982_n.jpg<br />First of all, I want to talk about the link of Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson <br /> <br />Last year TMZ (TMZ always) posted a photo story on "forbidden"by Bon Jovi, where the singer (Handsome) was in bed with four women and so on.<br /> <br />What does this mean for us? NOTHING!<br /> <br />But beneath the field of TMZ, had a picture of Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson <br /> <br />The picture it was the Bad tour, where Bon Jovi was giving the show closely, he entered the dressing room with Michael, and took a picture with him:<br /> <br />230505_213575408665418_129798870376406_704620_2884303_n.jpg<br /> <br />229530_213575588665400_129798870376406_704621_2555570_n.jpg<br />Giving some research, I found a book that describes the day he met Michael Bon Jovi:<br /> <br />"By bodyguard Michael Francis (1987) <br /> <br /> In September the tour "Slippery When Wet" tour ends after 14 months and 160 concerts. Bon Jovi fills the thirteenth floor of one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. The suite is occupied by Michael Jackson, who has just started a world tour of his new album Bad. <br /> <br /> On the afternoon of the first concert of Bon Jovi, Jon is asked to travel to Jackson's suite. Accompanying him were two huge security guards who are on duty at the door. Within a room decorated with an elegant Japanese style, is that Jackson greets us with a "Hello" and a weak handshake. Jon talks with him privately, and returns to the lobby to talk with people of their safety. <br /> <br /> Jon comes back after fifteen minutes, smiling cheerfully. On the way back to his room, he says that Michael accepted his invitation to participate on stage with Bon Jovi on their last night at the Budokan. He agreed to sing a song with Jon after the show. I'm skeptical, since there is no written contract, just a verbal acceptance during a conversation. However, over the next five days I came in contact with Jackson's team, plus a dressing room of Michael and two additional rooms for a small number of his entourage of 250 people. <br /> <br />[...]<br /><br />Giving some research, I found a book that describes the day he met Michael Bon Jovi:<br /> <br />In summary: Michael is not performed on stage with Bon Jovi, and there are several theories about what happened. Some say that Michael Bon Jovi gave up while he waited, others say that Bon Jovi then he no longer wanted the company of Michael. What is strange, because he did not want would not have gone to his suite.<br /> <br />Finally,<br /> <br />It's not about what we're talking about, just wanted to say that in fact Bon Jovi and Michael knew each other.<br /> <br />Returning to music posted by Paul, who is also a big fan of Bon Jovi.<br /> <br />The band Bon Jovi released on November 10, 2009 the album "The Circle ", where the music number "7" is called "Live Before You Die. "<br /> <br />225434_213576301998662_129798870376406_704622_4387900_n.jpg<br />Music number "7" = you know what that means <br /> Live Before You Die = Live before you die <br /> <br /> Check out the lyrics:<br /> <br />When you're young you always think<br />The sun is going to shine<br />There will come a day<br />When you have to say hello to goodbye<br />Sit down son, come take my hand,<br />Look me in the eye<br />Take these words, promise me<br /> You'll live before you die<br /> <br />You learn to love to live<br />You fight and you forgive<br />You learn what's wrong and right<br /> You live before you die<br /> <br />Hm ... just a coincidence? Answer me then ..<br /> <br />Meanwhile on the same day of the release of the CD of the band, get off at TMZ that Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend, while Michael Jackson died.<br />PLEASE! Do you remember?<br />Gave prominence to this day in the TMZ video, where the date and matter are linked to a verse in the Bible where it says:<br />"Let him die ..." <br /> <br />Who has not seen this video, I advise you to see on my channel on youtube.<br />Can you see that TMZ stands for?<br />CONT ..<br /> <br />So I just decided to go a little deeper into the music sent by Paul, and shocked when I looked at the cover of supposed cd.<br />It reminds you of something?<br /> <br />"Matter of TMZ, where he told that Michael was coming to light" <br /> <br /> Note: the material was aired on November 24, 2010 = one year after the release of the CD, but even in the same month.<br /> <br />"Sorry, but for me it's the same background!<br /> <br />WTF!<br /> <br />230318_213577398665219_129798870376406_704626_1913559_n.jpg<br />Going deeper we can see that just as it is on the cover of the CD, there is a body that is coming to light, in which case it's Bon Jovi:<br /> <br />229203_213578581998434_129798870376406_704633_2725666_n.jpg<br />Of course both pictures, the field of vector = artists are drawing in black<br /> <br />226403_213578818665077_129798870376406_704635_4312792_n.jpg<br />Follow the audio track:<br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xa9WRN1icg&feature=player_embedded<br /> <br />Remember that the CD was released in 2009, while the matter of TMZ with the picture above was posted last year for the clip Hold My Hand.<br /> <br />So regardless if Bon Jovi and Michael are friends, no matter, what matters is that the cover image is identical to TMZ, the letter speaks of death, the music is the number "seven ", and of course ....'s links TMZ Michael Jackson.<br /> <br />Is this a sign of "TMZ, " that Bon Jovi used with the keyword?<br /> <br /># reflect<br /> <br />Now get this sent out by Paul:<br /> <br />Coincidence or not,<br /> <br />Bon Jovi released the album "Keep The Faith" precisely in November 1992<br />= Music of Michael "Keep The Faith"<br /> <br />On this album the number 1 song is called : I BELIEVE <br /> <br />Letter:<br /> <br />All I know is what I've been sold<br />You can read my life like a fortune told<br />I've seen the dream, there's no land of Oz<br />But I got my brain and I got a heart<br />And courage built I won't let go<br />What we need right now is ....soul<br /> <br />I can't do this, you can't do that<br />They feed us lines but I won't act<br />And all good things will come to pass<br />But the truth is all you have to have<br />And would you lie for it?<br />(Do you) cry for it?<br />(Would you) die for it?<br />Would you<br /> <br />I believe, I believe<br />...<br />Hmmm ..<br /> <br />Finally,<br /> <br />Worth it or not it is worth reflecting on that?<br /> <br />The eye of the observer affects the observed object,<br /> <br />What are you seeing?<br />
    <br />http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=191182744251544<br /><br /><br />This is the announcement of the Bamboozle Festival 2012 (Bon Jovi etc.) - 10 years in the making - back to the basics:<br />http://2012.thebamboozle.com/<br /><br /><br /><br />Merry Christmas and a very blessed great New Year to each one here and there and everywhere!<br /><br /> ::) <br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    That's interesting ^^...
  • @grace: great connections with Jon Bon Jovi. No coincidences ::) and Merry Christmas to you too :)<br /><br />I remember a thread about the 'hype' of celebrity 'fake' death rumours on the internet: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=19846.0<br /><br />and http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2010/01/24/johnny-depp-died-car-crash/<br />http://www.bittenandbound.com/2010/01/24/johnny-depp-dead-in-car-crash-hoax-fake-cnn-webpage-photo/<br /><br />Can you imagine the power of the social media and how fast fake news could be spread? How the rumour grows bigger and that even the 'dead' person has to prove he's NOT dead  :mrgreen: :shock: pale/
  • on 1324378091:
    <br />Dead or Alive?!? LOL Bon Jovi also died and resurrected.   geek/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Paula you are right  :) !! Bon Jovi IS wanted DEAD OR ALIVE  8-) .Unfortunately Michael Jackson Worths More Dead Than Alive  :x !!!![/size]<br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Awesomeee! ;))
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    On TMZ's show today they talked about this story and joked about how "they guess they are now reporting about people not dying", and Jon Bon Jovi joined the "Wait---we're not actually dead club". Lol we know who else is in that club 8-D.  <br /><br /> I agree, no coincidences here.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    O___o Wow!<br /><br />I have been 4 days in a row listening to Jovi....It´s my liiifeeee and it´s now or neeeeveeeer<br /><br />All artists have been showing up & confirming that they aren´t dead. Not Michael´s case.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Glad Jon is (also) still alive  ::P<br /><br />@Grace...nice 'rabbit hole' addition.  Thanks for the info...very interesting.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    :lol: Not only alive, but has awesome Christmas Tree! Love it.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I frequent another forum which exposes fakeries in the media.  This hoax showed up on one of the threads and, according to these people who are more expert in these matters than me, the dated photo of Bon Jovi is FAKE!<br /><br />http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1150&sid=9b9568af8d3b0a85e7f949c80271e5c2&p=2363553#p2363553<br /><br />A photo is posted on Jon Bon Jovi's FB page to dispel rumours that he is dead:<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150423608132000&set=a.126654481999.116377.7220821999&type=1&ref=nf<br /><br />But Error Level Analysis (ELA) of the photo shows that the portion of the photo with JBJ is likely from another source and that the words written on the sign he holds are likely altered too.<br /><br />http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/371/bonjoviela.jpg<br /><br />For more info on how ELA works see this site:<br />http://errorlevelanalysis.com/<br /><br />Also, looking closer at JBJ's outline shows a sloppy cut and paste job:<br /><br />http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/324/bonjovishldr.jpg
    on 1324417742:
    <br />
    on 1324378091:
    <br />Dead or Alive?!? LOL Bon Jovi also died and resurrected.   geek/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Paula you are right  :) !! Bon Jovi IS wanted DEAD OR ALIVE  8-) .Unfortunately Michael Jackson Worths More Dead Than Alive  :x !!!![/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I'm not Paula. lol  :P
    on 1324409228:
    <br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />The original blog post that caused the embarrassment (
    Just another WordPress.com site
    ):<br /><br />
    International Rockstar Legend Jon Bon Jovi dead  again at 49<br />December 19, 2011 // 13  <br /><br />Rockstar Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr) was pronounced dead today after paramedics found him in a coma at his Empress Hotel, city and law enforcement of Asbury Park, NJ sources told The Times after World Christmas Tour concert on The Bamboozle Festival, North Beach Asbury Park.<br /><br />New Jersey Fire Department-First Aid Captain Douglas Gray told The Times that paramedics responded to a 911 call from the home. When they arrived, Bon Jovi was not breathing.<br /><br />The paramedics performed CPR and took Bon Jovi to Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ruda said. Hundreds of reporters gathered at the hospital awaiting word on his condition. The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Bon Jovi team rushed to Bon Jovi’s bedside, where he suffered Cardiac arrest.<br /><br />The detectives plan to interview relatives, friends and Bon Jovis’s doctors to try to figure out what happened. The N.J. County coroner’s office will determine a cause of death. A New Jersey Fire Department source told The Times that Bon Jovi was in full cardiac arrest when rescue units arrived.<br /><br />jon-bon-jovi.jpg?w=450<br /> 
    <br />http://dailynewbloginternational.wordpress.com/<br /><br /><br />Reminds us of the connection of MJ and JBJ (BAD tour time):<br />(all credits go to BeLIEve):<br /><br />
    Looking at the song "Live Before You Die" by Bon Joviby beLIEve on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 3:38pm226455_213575128665446_129798870376406_704619_5399982_n.jpg<br />First of all, I want to talk about the link of Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson <br /> <br />Last year TMZ (TMZ always) posted a photo story on "forbidden"by Bon Jovi, where the singer (Handsome) was in bed with four women and so on.<br /> <br />What does this mean for us? NOTHING!<br /> <br />But beneath the field of TMZ, had a picture of Bon Jovi and Michael Jackson <br /> <br />The picture it was the Bad tour, where Bon Jovi was giving the show closely, he entered the dressing room with Michael, and took a picture with him:<br /> <br />230505_213575408665418_129798870376406_704620_2884303_n.jpg<br /> <br />229530_213575588665400_129798870376406_704621_2555570_n.jpg<br />Giving some research, I found a book that describes the day he met Michael Bon Jovi:<br /> <br />"By bodyguard Michael Francis (1987) <br /> <br /> In September the tour "Slippery When Wet" tour ends after 14 months and 160 concerts. Bon Jovi fills the thirteenth floor of one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. The suite is occupied by Michael Jackson, who has just started a world tour of his new album Bad. <br /> <br /> On the afternoon of the first concert of Bon Jovi, Jon is asked to travel to Jackson's suite. Accompanying him were two huge security guards who are on duty at the door. Within a room decorated with an elegant Japanese style, is that Jackson greets us with a "Hello" and a weak handshake. Jon talks with him privately, and returns to the lobby to talk with people of their safety. <br /> <br /> Jon comes back after fifteen minutes, smiling cheerfully. On the way back to his room, he says that Michael accepted his invitation to participate on stage with Bon Jovi on their last night at the Budokan. He agreed to sing a song with Jon after the show. I'm skeptical, since there is no written contract, just a verbal acceptance during a conversation. However, over the next five days I came in contact with Jackson's team, plus a dressing room of Michael and two additional rooms for a small number of his entourage of 250 people. <br /> <br />[...]<br /><br />Giving some research, I found a book that describes the day he met Michael Bon Jovi:<br /> <br />In summary: Michael is not performed on stage with Bon Jovi, and there are several theories about what happened. Some say that Michael Bon Jovi gave up while he waited, others say that Bon Jovi then he no longer wanted the company of Michael. What is strange, because he did not want would not have gone to his suite.<br /> <br />Finally,<br /> <br />It's not about what we're talking about, just wanted to say that in fact Bon Jovi and Michael knew each other.<br /> <br />Returning to music posted by Paul, who is also a big fan of Bon Jovi.<br /> <br />The band Bon Jovi released on November 10, 2009 the album "The Circle ", where the music number "7" is called "Live Before You Die. "<br /> <br />225434_213576301998662_129798870376406_704622_4387900_n.jpg<br />Music number "7" = you know what that means <br /> Live Before You Die = Live before you die <br /> <br /> Check out the lyrics:<br /> <br />When you're young you always think<br />The sun is going to shine<br />There will come a day<br />When you have to say hello to goodbye<br />Sit down son, come take my hand,<br />Look me in the eye<br />Take these words, promise me<br /> You'll live before you die<br /> <br />You learn to love to live<br />You fight and you forgive<br />You learn what's wrong and right<br /> You live before you die<br /> <br />Hm ... just a coincidence? Answer me then ..<br /> <br />Meanwhile on the same day of the release of the CD of the band, get off at TMZ that Murray was on the phone with his girlfriend, while Michael Jackson died.<br />PLEASE! Do you remember?<br />Gave prominence to this day in the TMZ video, where the date and matter are linked to a verse in the Bible where it says:<br />"Let him die ..." <br /> <br />Who has not seen this video, I advise you to see on my channel on youtube.<br />Can you see that TMZ stands for?<br />CONT ..<br /> <br />So I just decided to go a little deeper into the music sent by Paul, and shocked when I looked at the cover of supposed cd.<br />It reminds you of something?<br /> <br />"Matter of TMZ, where he told that Michael was coming to light" <br /> <br /> Note: the material was aired on November 24, 2010 = one year after the release of the CD, but even in the same month.<br /> <br />"Sorry, but for me it's the same background!<br /> <br />WTF!<br /> <br />230318_213577398665219_129798870376406_704626_1913559_n.jpg<br />Going deeper we can see that just as it is on the cover of the CD, there is a body that is coming to light, in which case it's Bon Jovi:<br /> <br />229203_213578581998434_129798870376406_704633_2725666_n.jpg<br />Of course both pictures, the field of vector = artists are drawing in black<br /> <br />226403_213578818665077_129798870376406_704635_4312792_n.jpg<br />Follow the audio track:<br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xa9WRN1icg&feature=player_embedded<br /> <br />Remember that the CD was released in 2009, while the matter of TMZ with the picture above was posted last year for the clip Hold My Hand.<br /> <br />So regardless if Bon Jovi and Michael are friends, no matter, what matters is that the cover image is identical to TMZ, the letter speaks of death, the music is the number "seven ", and of course ....'s links TMZ Michael Jackson.<br /> <br />Is this a sign of "TMZ, " that Bon Jovi used with the keyword?<br /> <br /># reflect<br /> <br />Now get this sent out by Paul:<br /> <br />Coincidence or not,<br /> <br />Bon Jovi released the album "Keep The Faith" precisely in November 1992<br />= Music of Michael "Keep The Faith"<br /> <br />On this album the number 1 song is called : I BELIEVE <br /> <br />Letter:<br /> <br />All I know is what I've been sold<br />You can read my life like a fortune told<br />I've seen the dream, there's no land of Oz<br />But I got my brain and I got a heart<br />And courage built I won't let go<br />What we need right now is ....soul<br /> <br />I can't do this, you can't do that<br />They feed us lines but I won't act<br />And all good things will come to pass<br />But the truth is all you have to have<br />And would you lie for it?<br />(Do you) cry for it?<br />(Would you) die for it?<br />Would you<br /> <br />I believe, I believe<br />...<br />Hmmm ..<br /> <br />Finally,<br /> <br />Worth it or not it is worth reflecting on that?<br /> <br />The eye of the observer affects the observed object,<br /> <br />What are you seeing?<br />
    <br />http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=191182744251544<br /><br /><br />This is the announcement of the Bamboozle Festival 2012 (Bon Jovi etc.) - 10 years in the making - back to the basics:<br />http://2012.thebamboozle.com/<br /><br /><br /><br />Merry Christmas and a very blessed great New Year to each one here and there and everywhere!<br /><br /> ::)<br />
    <br /><br />Brilliant post Grace. Thank you.  /bravo/
  • [size=14pt]Jon Bon Jovi Very Much Alive; Singer Spotted Shopping In St. Barts (PHOTOS[/size]) <br />First Posted: 12/23/11 04:21 PM ET Updated: 12/23/11 04:59 PM ET <br /><br />Jon Bon Jovi is still, very much alive.<br /><br />Earlier this week [size=14pt]the singer was doing his best to fight off rumors of his very own death[/size], and now it seems the rockstar is ready to relax. <br /><br />The "New Year's Eve" actor was the victim of yet another [size=14pt]internet death hoax, something that has become increasingly more popular in the last few years[/size]. After a website reported that the actor was found not breathing in a hotel room, the story took flight and began showing up all over the internet. <br /><br />Bon Jovi did his best to quash the rumors, sending a photo out to fans via Facebook to let them know that "heaven looks a lot like New Jersey," dated December 19th.<br /><br />It looks like not long after that, he hopped on plane to celebrate the holidays in the French West Indies. Bon Jovi was spotted popping in and out of stores like Hermes, stopping to chat with some local fans and then boarding a friends boat and riding off into the sunset. <br /><br />Check out the very alive Bon Jovi below!<br /> PHOTOS:<br />http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/23/jon-bon-jovi-photos-still-alive_n_1168231.html<br /><br />
    internet death hoax, something that has become increasingly more popular in the last few years
    <br /><br />LOL, internet hoaxes are interesting test cases to investigate how media and public might react on a hoax ;)  ;D