TIAI December 21

Comments

• hi all. just want to mention before i post anything abt the ark, a personal disclaimer as it is important to me that i put it out there. though i will participate in ark discussion in this thread, i dont want to give a false impression that i am looking to 'MJ' for salvation or believe that he will lead the battle between good and evil. i think that this will be led by jesus not MJ. IMHO, i think that MJ is doing his part to get people to turn their attention to God and Jesus. i respect that others may feel different. im not trying to be argumentative, i just didnt want my participation in this thread to be misunderstood, that i believe ark represents person and that person is MJ, or similar theory, etc. agian, i very much respect there are different opnions here, so thank you in advance for also letting me put mine out there without critisism.<br /> <br /><br />i just wanted to share some additional information about the ark. it seems that there are two opinions abt what the ark is, mentioned in revelation... some believe this is a person, others believe the orignal physical ark will resurface.. i'd just like to put another perspective out there. this comes from the book printed by JWs entitled Revelation - It's grand climax at hand. <br /><br />NB - I will also post this information in the "Discussion for Book of Revelation" thread that I created, as I noticed that ARK discussion is also taking place on that thread too.<br /><br />66533.jpg<br /><br />Behold the Ark of His Covenant!<br /><br />Jeh God rules! Through his Messianic Kingdom, he is exercising his sovereignty toward mankind in a marvelous way. This is confirmed by what John sees next: “And the temple sanctuary of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple sanctuary. And there occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail.” (Revelation 11:19) This is the only mention in Revelation of the ark of God’s covenant. The Ark had been the visible symbol of Jeh God’s presence with his people Israel. In the tabernacle, and later in the temple built by Solomon, it was kept in the Most Holy. But when Israel went into captivity in Babylon in 607 B.C.E., Jerusalem was desolated and the ark of the covenant disappeared. That was when representatives of the house of David ceased “to sit upon Jehovah’s throne as king.”—1 Chronicles 29:23.<br /><br />Now, after more than 2,600 years in Johns day, the Ark is seen once more. But in John’s vision this Ark is not in an earthly temple. It appears in the heavenly sanctuary of God. Once again, Jeh God rules by means of a king in the royal line of David. This time, however, the King, Christ Jesus, is enthroned in heavenly Jerusalem—the exalted vantage point from which he executes Jeh God's judgments. (Hebrews 12:22) The following chapters of Revelation will unveil these to us.<br /><br />In ancient earthly Jerusalem, the Ark was not seen by the Israelites in general, nor even by the priests serving in the temple, for it was within the Most Holy that was screened off from the Holy Place by a curtain. (Numbers 4:20; Hebrews 9:2, 3) Only the high priest got to see it when he entered the Most Holy on the annual Day of Atonement. Nevertheless, when the temple sanctuary in the heavens is opened, the symbolic ark is visible not only to Jeh God’s High Priest, Jesus Christ, but also to his underpriests, the 144,000, including John.<br /><br />Those first ones who have been resurrected to heaven see this symbolic ark at close range, for they have taken their place as part of the 24 elders around Jehovah’s throne. And the John class on earth have been enlightened by God’s spirit to discern His presence in His spiritual temple. There have also been signs to alert mankind in general to this wonderful development. John’s vision speaks of lightnings, voices, thunders, an earthquake, and hail. (Compare Revelation 8:5.) What do these symbolize?<br /><br />Since 1914 there has been a tremendous upheaval in the realm of religion. Happily, though, this “earthquake” has been accompanied by dedicated voices giving a clear message about God’s established Kingdom. Thunderous ‘storm warnings’ from the Bible have been sounded. Like lightning, flashes of insight as to God’s prophetic Word have been seen and publicized. A hard pounding “hail” of divine judgments has been unleashed against Christendom and false religion in general. All of this should have caught people’s attention. Sadly, though, the majority—like the people of Jerusalem in Jesus’ time—have failed to discern the fulfillment of these Revelation signs.—Luke 19:41-44.<br /><br />The seven angels continue to sound their trumpets, signaling historic events here on earth. Dedicated Christians have a great responsibility to continue proclaiming these announcements to the world. How joyfully they are fulfilling that commission! Truly, “the sacred secret of God according to the good news” is being made known “to the extremities of the inhabited earth.”—Revelation 10:7; Romans 10:18.<br /><br /><br />and some additional information taken from another publication... PLEASE note the text right at the bottom that I have highlighted in RED.<br /><br />ARK OF THE COVENANT<br /><br />The sacred chest located in the Most Holy of the tabernacle and, later, in the temple built by Solomon. The Ark was made at Jehovah’s command and according to his design.<br /><br />Bible writers designate the ark of the covenant in more than 20 different ways. The more common of these expressions, “the ark of the covenant [Heb., ʼarohn′ hab‧berith′; Gr., ki‧bo‧tos′ tes di‧a‧the′kes]” (Jos 3:6; Heb 9:4) and “the ark of the testimony” (Ex 25:22), are not peculiar to any certain writer and are used interchangeably.<br /><br />'Pattern and Design' <br /><br />The first thing Jehovah gave Moses, when instructing him to build the tabernacle, was the pattern and design of the Ark, for indeed it was the central and paramount object of the tabernacle and the whole camp of Israel. The chest itself measured 2.5 cubits long, 1.5 cubits wide, and 1.5 cubits high (c. 111 × 67 × 67 cm; 44 × 26 × 26 in.). It was made of acacia wood, overlaid inside and out with pure gold. An artistic “border of gold” served as a crowning wreath “round about upon it.” The second section of the Ark, its cover, was made of solid gold, not just wood overlaid with gold, and was the full length and breadth of the chest. Mounted on this cover were two golden cherubs of hammered workmanship, one at each end of the cover facing each other, with heads bowed and wings extending upward and overspreading the Ark. (Ex 25:10, 11, 17-22; 37:6-9) This cover was also known as the “mercy seat” or “propitiatory cover.”—Ex 25:17; Heb 9:5,<br /><br />Long poles were provided for carrying the Ark. They were also made of acacia wood covered with gold and were inserted through two rings of gold on each side of the chest. These poles were not to be removed from their rings; hence there was never a necessity for bearers of the Ark to touch it. There were four feet, “walking feet, feet bent as if for walking,” located at the corners to raise the Ark off the floor, but how high is not disclosed. (Commentary on the Old Testament, by C. F. Keil and F. Delitzsch, 1973, Vol. 1, The Second Book of Moses, p. 167) The rings may have been mounted immediately above the feet, if not on the feet themselves.—Ex 25:12-16; Nu 4:5, 15; 1Ki 8:8; 1Ch 15:15.<br /><br />'Inauguration and Use' <br /><br />Bezalel and the wisehearted ones assisting him followed the plans explicitly, constructing the Ark from the materials contributed by the people. (Ex 35:5, 7, 10, 12; 37:1-9) When the tabernacle was completed and set up a year after the Exodus, Moses took the two stone tablets of the Law and put them into the Ark. (Deuteronomy 10:1-5 indicates that a temporary ark made of acacia wood housed the tablets during only the few months’ interval from the time Moses received them in the mountain until they were transferred to the Ark made by Bezalel.) Next, Moses inserted the poles in the rings of the Ark, laid the cover on, brought it into the tent, and put up the screen that was to separate the Holy from the Most Holy. Then, as part of the inauguration ceremony, Moses anointed the Ark and all other furnishings with oil. From then on, when the priests disassembled the tabernacle to move camp, the same dividing screen, together with additional sealskins and blue cloth, was used to cover the Ark to prevent the people from looking upon it ‘for the least moment of time, lest they die.’—Ex 40:3, 9, 20, 21; Nu 3:30, 31; 4:5, 6, 19, 20; 7:9; De 10:8; 31:9;<br /><br />The Ark served as a holy archive for the safekeeping of sacred reminders or testimony, the principal contents being the two tablets of the testimony, or the Ten Commandments. (Ex 25:16) A “golden jar having the manna and the rod of Aaron that budded” were added to the Ark but were later removed sometime before the building of Solomon’s temple. (Heb 9:4; Ex 16:32-34; Nu 17:10; 1Ki 8:9; 2Ch 5:10) Just before Moses died, he gave a copy of the “book of the law” to the Levitical priests with instructions that it should be kept, not within, but “at the side of the ark of the covenant of Jehovah your God, . . . as a witness there against you.”—De 31:24-26.<br /><br />'Associated with God’s presence'<br /><br />The Ark was associated with God’s presence throughout its history. Jehovah promised: “I will present myself to you there and speak with you from above the cover, from between the two cherubs that are upon the ark of the testimony.” “In a cloud I shall appear over the cover.” (Ex 25:22; Le 16:2) Samuel wrote that Jehovah “is sitting upon the cherubs” (1Sa 4:4); hence the cherubs served as “the representation of the chariot” of Jehovah. (1Ch 28:18) Accordingly, “whenever Moses went into the tent of meeting to speak with [Jehovah], then he would hear the voice conversing with him from above the cover that was upon the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubs; and he would speak to him.” (Nu 7:89) Later, Joshua and High Priest Phinehas also inquired of Jehovah before the Ark. (Jos 7:6-10; Jg 20:27, 28) However, only the high priest actually entered the Most Holy and saw the Ark, one day a year, not to communicate with Jehovah, but in carrying out the Atonement Day ceremony.—Le 16:2, 3, 13, 15, 17; Heb 9:7.<br /><br />In other ways the presence of Jehovah as represented by the Ark brought blessings to Israel. It was customary when Israel moved camp for the Ark with its overhead cloud to lead the way. (Nu 10:33, 34) So, at the crossing of the Jordan, when the priests carrying the Ark stepped into the river’s water, Jehovah stopped its flow, allowing them to pass. (Jos 3:1–4:18) In the line of march around Jericho, the war-equipped forces were followed by seven priests blowing horns, then the Ark, and behind was the rear guard. (Jos 6:3-13) In contrast to the victory at Jericho was the defeat suffered when certain rebels presumptuously pushed ahead in an attempt to take the Promised Land contrary to divine instructions, and when “the ark of Jehovah’s covenant and Moses did not move away from the midst of the camp.” (Nu 14:44, 45) Even the enemy Philistines recognized the presence of Jehovah when the Ark appeared on the battlefield. In their fright they cried out: “God has come into the camp [of Israel]!” “Woe to us, for such a thing as this never occurred before! Woe to us! Who will save us from the hand of this majestic God? This is the God that was the smiter of Egypt with every sort of slaughter in the wilderness.”—1Sa 4:6-8.<br /><br />Jehovah’s presence continued to be demonstrated when the Philistines captured the Ark and took it to Ashdod to sit alongside the image of Dagon. That night, Dagon fell on his face; the next night he again toppled before the ark of Jehovah and his head and the palms of both of his hands were cut off. During the next seven months, as the Ark circulated among the Philistine cities, the people were plagued with piles, and the city of Ekron was plunged into “a death-dealing confusion,” until finally the Ark was returned to Israel with proper offering.—1Sa 5:1–6:12.<br /><br />The fact that the Ark was associated with the presence of Jehovah demanded that due respect and high regard be given the Ark. Hence, when the Ark set out on the move and when it came to rest, Moses proclaimed words of praise to Jehovah. (Nu 10:35, 36) High Priest Eli was so shocked to hear that the Philistines had captured the Ark that he lost his balance and fell over backward, breaking his neck; also his daughter-in-law in the throes of death lamented, “Glory has gone away from Israel into exile, because the ark of the true God has been captured.” (1Sa 4:18-22) King Solomon acknowledged that “the places to which the ark of Jehovah has come are something holy.”—2Ch 8:11.<br /><br />'Not a magic charm'<br /><br />However, the Ark was not a magic charm. Its presence alone did not guarantee success; Jehovah GOD’s blessings depended on the spiritual standing and faithful obedience of those possessing the Ark. Hence, the Israelites under the leadership of Joshua suffered defeat at Ai because of unfaithfulness, despite the presence of the Ark in their camp. (Jos 7:1-6) Similarly, Israel’s trusting in the presence of the Ark among the very fighting forces did not prevent the Philistines from killing 30,000 Israelites and capturing the Ark. (1Sa 4:1-11) The return of the Ark from the Philistines was an occasion for great rejoicing, offering of sacrifices, and thanksgiving, yet Jehovah “struck down the people with a great slaughter.” Why? “Because they had looked upon the ark of Jehovah” in violation of his command. (1Sa 6:11-21; Nu 4:6, 20) Exactly how many died on that occasion is not certain. The Masoretic text reads: “So he struck down among the people seventy men—fifty thousand men.” This ambiguous construction might suggest that “fifty thousand men” is an interpolation. The Syriac Peshitta and the Arabic say that “five thousand and seventy men” were struck down. The Targum Jonathan reads: “And he struck down seventy men among the older men of the people, and fifty thousand among the congregation.” The Greek Septuagint says that “seventy men among them, and fifty thousand of the men” were struck down. Josephus mentions only seventy men as being killed.—Jewish Antiquities, VI, 16 (i, 4).<br /><br />'Locations Where the Ark Was Kept'<br /><br />The Ark had no permanent resting-place until the erection of Solomon’s temple. With the major conquest of the land completed (c. 1467 B.C.E.), it was moved to Shiloh, where it apparently remained (with the exception of a time when it was at Bethel) until captured by the Philistines. (Jos 18:1; Jg 20:26, 27; 1Sa 3:3; 6:1) Upon its return to Israelite territory it rested successively at Beth-shemesh and Kiriath-jearim, at this latter place for about 70 years.—1Sa 6:11-14; 7:1, 2; 1Ch 13:5, 6.<br />According to the Masoretic text, 1 Samuel 14:18 indicates that, during a conflict with the Philistines, King Saul had Ahijah the high priest bring the Ark to his campsite. However, the Greek Septuagint states that Saul said to Ahijah: “‘Bring the ephod near!’ (For he carried the ephod in that day before Israel.).”<br /><br />David’s desire to have the Ark brought to Jerusalem was a good one, but the method he first used led to disaster. Instead of having it carried by the poles on the shoulders of the Kohathite Levites as instructed, David let it be placed on a wagon. The bulls caused a near upset, and Uzzah was struck down because he reached out to grab hold of the Ark, contrary to God’s law.—2Sa 6:2-11; 1Ch 13:1-11; 15:13; Nu 4:15.<br /><br />The Ark was finally brought to Jerusalem, properly carried by the Levites (1Ch 15:2, 15), and there it remained in a tent during the remainder of David’s reign. (2Sa 6:12-19; 11:11) The priests attempted to take the Ark along when they fled Absalom’s rebellion, but David insisted that it remain in Jerusalem, trusting that Jehovah would bring them all back safely to it. (2Sa 15:24, 25, 29; 1Ki 2:26) David desired to build a permanent house for the Ark, but Jehovah postponed such construction until Solomon’s reign. (2Sa 7:2-13; 1Ki 8:20, 21; 1Ch 28:2, 6; 2Ch 1:4) On the occasion of the dedication of the temple, the Ark was moved from the tent on Zion into the Most Holy of the temple up on Mount Moriah, where it was placed under the overshadowing wings of two large cherubs. It was the only piece of furniture from the original tabernacle that became part of Solomon’s temple.—1Ki 6:19; 8:1-11; 1Ch 22:19; 2Ch 5:2-10; 6:10, 11; <br /><br />The only post-Solomonic historical reference to the ark of the covenant, nearly 900 years after it was made, is at 2 Chronicles 35:3 where King Josiah, in 642 B.C.E., commanded that it be returned to the temple. How it had come to be removed is not stated. Josiah came to the throne following some very apostate kings, one of whom had put an image in the house of Jehovah, and possibly one of these wicked kings removed the Ark. (2Ch 33:1, 2, 7) On the other hand, Josiah sponsored extensive repairs of the temple, during which time the Ark might have been kept elsewhere for its own protection against damage. (2Ch 34:8–35:19) There is no mention of the Ark’s being taken to Babylon. The Ark is not enumerated among the temple articles carried off. Likewise, there is no mention of its being returned and placed in Zerubbabel’s rebuilt temple; neither was a replacement made for it. When and under what circumstances the Ark disappeared is unknown.—2Ki 25:13-17; 2Ch 36:18; Ezr 1:7-11; 7:12-19.<br /><br />Jeremiah foretold a time when the ark of the covenant would be no more, but that it would not be missed and Jehovah’s worshipers would experience no hardship because of not having it. Instead ‘Jerusalem itself will be called the throne of Jehovah.’—Jer 3:16, 17.<br /><br />In the symbolic book of Revelation, John says that “the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple sanctuary” in heaven. This ark of the covenant has to do with the new covenant of God with men and the appearing of the Ark was an indication that Jehovah was again ruling by means of his Anointed One.—Re 11:15, 19.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />NB - Scriptures quoted are from New World Testament of the Holy Sciptures printed by Jehovahs Witnesses, unless stated otherwise. Please feel free to cross reference these scriptures in your own bibles if interested.<br /><br />
  • I found this article posted on 12/4/11 about the Ark being moved in the near future. This article has been copied and pasted by other sources so I'm not sure where it originated from or how accurate it is.<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069765/Ark-Covenant-revealed-leaking-roof-Ethiopian-chapel.html?ito=feeds-newsxml<br /><br />The article states that the current location in Ethiopia has a leaky roof that needs to be repaired and in the meantime the Ark will be moved to a new building once they finish building it.
  • on 1324486621:
    <br /><br />Jeremiah foretold a time when the ark of the covenant would be no more, but that it would not be missed and Jehovah’s worshipers would experience no hardship because of not having it. Instead ‘Jerusalem itself will be called the throne of Jehovah.’—Jer 3:16, 17.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />sorry should have quoted the scripture in full...<br /><br />Vs 16 And it must occur that YOU will become many and certainly bear fruit in the land in those days,” is the utterance of Jehovah. “No more will they say, ‘The ark of the covenant of Jehovah!’ nor will it come up into the heart, nor will they remember it or miss it, and no more will it be made. <br /><br />Vs 17 In that time they will call Jerusalem the throne of Jehovah; and to her all the nations must be brought together to the name of Jehovah at Jerusalem, and they will no more walk after the stubbornness of their bad heart.”<br /><br /><br />EDIT - NB - again, NWT of the bible, as printed by JWs. Please cross reference these scriptures in your own bible if interested. <br />
  • on 1324480082:
    <br />MJ warned us about the ark in Miss Castaway (thanks Applehead for the video).  <br /><br />There are claims of the ark being found, hidden away, etc but how are we to ever really know if any of these claims have any genuine claim to being the REAL ark.  Whoever may bring forth an ark, I will have suspicions, it doesn't matter who is making the claim.  And are we supposed to find it?  Destroy it?<br /><br />This video was posted TODAY about how many believe the ark is in Ethiopia, I couldn't find it on youtube so here's a link.<br /><br />http://www.ethiotube.net/video/16980/CNN--Finding-the-Ark-of-the-Covenant-in-Ethiopia<br /><br /><br />I sense an ironic undertone to today's re-direct.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank YOU, Andrea  :) !!!!<br />The video is "VERY INFORMATIVE"  :roll: ,but inDIANA Jones is my favourite  penguin/ !!!!!!<br />And THE MISTERY continues (,Ha,Ha ,ha ).Yes I can imagine  :lol: @!!!!! It's a mistery that's GOING ON for hundred of thousands of years,lol and "Suddenly" the roof has a LEAK  :shock:  :? ?????????<br />OMG you can really see that [/size] [size=12pt]MOCK[/size] /cook/  [size=10pt]in their smiling  :lol: ,when they speeak about "How we live by those lawes",and how "The 10 commandments have quite alot of power over our lifes"  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    A "Type" of Christ <br /><br />According to many theologians the Ark of the Covenant foreshadows and symbolizes Jesus Christ. <br /><br />- The acacia wood represents the Lord's humility. <br />- The gold represents His Deity. <br />- The 10 Commandments inside is a picture of Jesus with God's Law in his heart as he perfectly obeys his Father. <br />- The manna represents Jesus as the Bread of Life and our Savior from death. <br />- The budding of Aaron's rod foretold of the resurrection. <br /><br />The Mercy Seat of Our Lord <br /><br />But, the blood sprinkled over the mercy seat gives a powerful testimony of Jesus shedding his blood in atonement for our sins. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prophetic Dynamite <br /><br />Now for a stunning insight: <br /><br />In John 20:12 we see Mary looking into the empty tomb. "Listen" to God's Word to us very carefully: <br /><br />..."and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying" (NASB). <br /><br />Final Atonement <br /><br />Here Mary saw two angels sitting at each end of the slab which had held the broken body of our Lord. This very scene resembles the original Ark of the Covenant where the two cherubim (angels) hovered over the blood splattered upon the mercy seat! <br /><br />Remember, between the cherubim were the tablets of the covenant - signifying that Jesus is now the "New Word of God." <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />No Need to Search Anymore <br /><br />This gripping portrayal of Christ's atonement for our sins speaks to our hearts as we see its application upon our lives today. <br /><br />There is no need to search for the mercy seat or the Ark of the Covenant again. The prophet Jeremiah says, <br /><br />"It shall be in those days when you are multiplied and increased in the land," declares the LORD, 'they shall say no more, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' And it shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they miss it, nor shall it be made again" (Jeremiah 3:16, NASB). <br /><br />This verse tells us that during the Millennial rule of Christ we will not need or even remember the Ark of the Covenant! While the world finds its fun and entertainment in wild, adventurous pursuit of things like the Ark of the Covenant, we have found our true Ark in Jesus of Nazareth. We need look no longer. <br />_________________________________________ <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />@Auzzie. You beat me to the post with the same scripture reference. <br />The true ark of God is the Lord Jesus Christ. All of the promises and provisions of God  find their fullfillment in Him.<br />He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. <br /> And in Him all the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily. [Colossians2:9]<br /><br />That settles it for me. <br />
  • This one is almost 3 hours long, but very very very good! Make some popcorn and watch it.<br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So...anyone knows how the real ark has to look like? The images TS linked to are different. I must say when I read in the Bible how the ark had to be made - I don't fully understand how is it supposed to look.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1324480082:
    <br />I sense an ironic undertone to today's re-direct.<br />
    <br /><br />What makes you feel that? I'm curious to know.  geek/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Possibly because there is a strong school of thought that the fabled ark is metaphorical and was never a physical object at all... despite man's repeated attempts over the ages to objectify it; see pics in today's redirect.
  • on 1324492811:
    <br />Possibly because there is a [size=14pt]strong school of thought[/size] that the fabled [size=14pt]ark is metaphorical and was never a physical object at all.[/size].. despite man's repeated attempts over the ages to objectify it; see pics in today's redirect.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yes THIS IS IT,this is the right answer and it has to do with THE MIND aka the BRAIN lol  :mrgreen: !!!!And when I think that the doctors "took out" MJ's BRAIN ,lol  :lol: !!!! The HUMAN MIND is a powerful tool and it really tricks you,if you "let" others to think for you  :mrgreen: !!!![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_lwh2jg8gZZ1qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]Liza Minnelly statement/prediction was perfect for the future EVENTs,that are hapening NOW  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!![/size]<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]All Hell  afraid/  :lol:  Will Break Loose[/size]
    <br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks for the redirect TS, although I was hoping you'd elaborate further on your previous posts about the Ark.<br /><br />I wish the 'dots' connecting MJ with all this were more clear.  Likewise, I wish the 'mystery' of the 'true Ark' was more clear.  I tend to believe that we will 'know' more when we are meant to...on both fronts.  I also lean more towards a belief that the 'true Ark' is not an object....and I'd be very skeptical if such an 'object' (like the ones depicted in the redirect) was presented as such.  <br /><br />As TS once said, "For those who are not prejudice, and are willing to examine the evidence carefully, the true Ark will stand out in striking contrast to any and all fake arks".  I trust that such 'evidence' will be presented, sooner or later...and I truly hope that I will be able to distinguish between the true and the fake.  Either way, I'm sure that there is a whole agenda going on behind the scenes designed to (try to) fool the masses...an agenda that probably began ages ago ("history books are full of lies") and the events surrounding the unveiling of the Ark in 2009 are somehow involved.  <br /><br />Perhaps the 'unveiling' did occur....just not in the way that most were expecting nor would have imagined.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1324491618:
    <br />
    on 1324480082:
    <br /><br />What makes you feel that? I'm curious to know.  geek/<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1324492811:
    <br />Possibly because there is a strong school of thought that the fabled ark is metaphorical and was never a physical object at all... despite man's repeated attempts over the ages to objectify it; see pics in today's redirect.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed, thanks bec.  I suppose the underlying irony I sense is that we are shown 'images' of the ark of the covenant - how they want us to perceive it.  But nobody (at least not me) knows what it really is.  A fake discovery or whatever can be made more real by preconceived notions and the re-direct raises that awareness.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1324498654:
    <br />
    on 1324491618:
    <br />
    on 1324480082:
    <br /><br />
    on 1324492811:
    <br />Possibly because there is a strong school of thought that the fabled ark is metaphorical and was never a physical object at all... despite man's repeated attempts over the ages to objectify it; see pics in today's redirect.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed, thanks bec.  I suppose the underlying irony I sense is that we are shown 'images' of the ark of the covenant - how they want us to perceive it.  But nobody (at least not me) knows what it really is.  A fake discovery or whatever can be made more real by preconceived notions and the re-direct raises that awareness.<br />
    <br />I just hope this is not preparing the field for a statement as- "Michael's comeback has already happened, you just didn't see it, like the Ark. You don't have to see it to know it's there, as in a symbol, like God". Because as you, I tend to believe this Ark doesn't exist physically. <br /><br />And in other order of ideas, no matter how much I read about it, I see no connection between the Ark and this situation and Michael. What is the connection between Michael's life and this Ark? I've read a lot and I don't see it.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1324498878:
    <br />
    on 1324498654:
    <br />
    on 1324491618:
    <br />
    on 1324480082:
    <br /><br />
    on 1324492811:
    <br /><br />Agreed, thanks bec.  I suppose the underlying irony I sense is that we are shown 'images' of the ark of the covenant - how they want us to perceive it.  But nobody (at least not me) knows what it really is.  A fake discovery or whatever can be made more real by preconceived notions and the re-direct raises that awareness.<br />
    <br />I just hope this is not preparing the field for a statement as- "Michael's comeback has already happened, you just didn't see it, like the Ark. You don't have to see it to know it's there, as in a symbol, like God". Because as you, I tend to believe this Ark doesn't exist physically. <br /><br />And in other order of ideas, no matter how much I read about it, I see no connection between the Ark and this situation and Michael. What is the connection between Michael's life and this Ark? I've read a lot and I don't see it.<br />
    <br /><br />Re: the underlined - if that's the case, what a rip off!! lol, I don't think that's what this is though (where's the BAM?), I keep going back to Miss Castaway and Michael warning us about the ark.  If TPTB have some diabolical plan for the world, they might try using the ark (of their design) for something.  Like 'uncovering' 'sacred documents' that show how we got it wrong and this is how the world should be (TPTB plan).
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    TS, please, how are we supposed to study the Ark in order to know it so well? Any tip would be appreciated thank you.<br /><br />
  • Obviously the Ark is an important part of this hoax.    Keep in mind that Michael is considered royalty in Ethiopia.  I don't know but it doesn't seem like a coincidence to me that the Ark turned up in Ethiopia.  I am thinking it is part of the hoax, but I could be wrong.  After thousands of years, it was announced on the day MJ died ?  Then they said it would be revealed and it wasn't.  Too many coincidences for me.    If it is so important and valuable you wouldn't announce exactly where it is and who is guarding it, now would you ???    It doesn't seem real to me.  Maybe it's a trap for the "evil side".  Maybe they already stole it or something and it's all on tape.  This would be to show how shady they are and so everyone can see how evil they are.  We have to take down the evil doers.  They want to control everything including money,religion,military,food, resources.    Maybe they want to plan some way to deceive people either with this one or another one ?????      These are just my thoughts right now.  I am thinking that most of our news is manipulated or fake.  Did you see the pictures of Nomar Gadhafi's underground TV station when the war was going on in Libya ?  It was on CNN.  They showed pictures of his underground station with shelves of videotapes and files.  They were looking at it and one of the reporters said "This is amazing and he has tapes just like the ones we do ".  His TV station was very important to him.  He had to build one underground !!!!!    Propoganda and lies in order to control people.  <br /><br /><br />Love,  Peace      :D<br /><br />
  • At first glance, that gold box reminded me of Michael’s casket at the Staples Center.  The golden box that represented the certain death of Michael Jackson simply because it was there.  We are given to seeing it, and because it is tangible it is given as proof unseen that Michael Jackson is dead inside it.  However, seeing is believing and that casket was never opened.  We saw a box not the contents therein.  <br /><br />Maybe there is an irony relative to the casket in this direct.  It was a golden box, but what did it represent in the scheme of things?  The same could be said of the crypt with no name STILL.  People go there believing that Michael Jackson is there simply because minds are programmed to believe that there can’t be one without the other.  There was a casket, a service, an entombment.  But there was never any conclusive evidence that Michael Jackson was or is in or at either of them.
  • on 1324447553:
    <br />http://tinyurl.com/cvldz72<br /><br />Images of the Ark of the Covenant.<br />
    <br /><br />When I saw the 778,000  :shock: images of the Ark of Convenant, I was thinking: "which one is the real Ark??" Why did TS post this link? <br /><br />I found this article dated 07-25-2009: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2009/July/Search-for-Ark-of-the-Covenant/<br />and I quote this part: <br />
    At the end of the day, there was no way to know for certain if the story was true or not. But one thing is for sure: there is no doubt whatsoever in the minds of Ethiopian Christians -- they have the Ark of the Covenant, and they really don't care if the rest of the world believes it or not.<br /> <br />Cornuke thought a moment before explaining what he thought of the theory.<br /> <br />"Well, we don't know where the Ark is," he admitted. "There are many tantalizing theories as to where the Ark could be primarily because it just disappeared in history, it just fell off the map."<br />
    <br /><br />So many images and so many theories and speculations about the Ark, caused by the media and internet. What really matters is where YOU BELIEVE in, without being distracted and confused by media/internet speculations. <br /><br />What is the connection with TS? What really matters is where YOU BELIEVE in, without being distracted and confused by lots of theories/ speculations. <br /><br />What is the connection with MJ? What really matters is where YOU BELIEVE in, without being distracted and confused by media/internet speculations. <br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • This ark of covenant makes me remember MJ casket...<br /><br />ArkoftheCovenant.jpg<br /><br />jackson_casket281x211.jpg?quality=0.85<br />
  • on 1324488847:
    <br />
    A "Type" of Christ <br /><br />According to many theologians the Ark of the Covenant foreshadows and symbolizes Jesus Christ. <br /><br />- The acacia wood represents the Lord's humility. <br />- The gold represents His Deity. <br />- The 10 Commandments inside is a picture of Jesus with God's Law in his heart as he perfectly obeys his Father. <br />- The manna represents Jesus as the Bread of Life and our Savior from death. <br />- The budding of Aaron's rod foretold of the resurrection. <br /><br />The Mercy Seat of Our Lord <br /><br />But, the blood sprinkled over the mercy seat gives a powerful testimony of Jesus shedding his blood in atonement for our sins. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Prophetic Dynamite <br /><br />Now for a stunning insight: <br /><br />In John 20:12 we see Mary looking into the empty tomb. "Listen" to God's Word to us very carefully: <br /><br />..."and she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying" (NASB). <br /><br />Final Atonement <br /><br />Here Mary saw two angels sitting at each end of the slab which had held the broken body of our Lord. This very scene resembles the original Ark of the Covenant where the two cherubim (angels) hovered over the blood splattered upon the mercy seat! <br /><br />Remember, between the cherubim were the tablets of the covenant - signifying that Jesus is now the "New Word of God." <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />No Need to Search Anymore <br /><br />This gripping portrayal of Christ's atonement for our sins speaks to our hearts as we see its application upon our lives today. <br /><br />There is no need to search for the mercy seat or the Ark of the Covenant again. The prophet Jeremiah says, <br /><br />"It shall be in those days when you are multiplied and increased in the land," declares the LORD, 'they shall say no more, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' And it shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they miss it, nor shall it be made again" (Jeremiah 3:16, NASB). <br /><br />This verse tells us that during the Millennial rule of Christ we will not need or even remember the Ark of the Covenant! While the world finds its fun and entertainment in wild, adventurous pursuit of things like the Ark of the Covenant, we have found our true Ark in Jesus of Nazareth. We need look no longer. <br />_________________________________________ <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />@Auzzie. You beat me to the post with the same scripture reference. <br />The true ark of God is the Lord Jesus Christ. All of the promises and provisions of God  find their fullfillment in Him.<br />He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. <br /> And in Him all the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily. [Colossians2:9]<br /><br />That settles it for me. <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />I second that.  Excellent comparison to the Angels in the tomb and the Mercy seat! <br />TS spoke before about following the TRUE ARK.  For Christians that is Jesus Christ; as for all the talk of TS' & MJ's faith in God & Biblical redirects I suspect it's the same for him also. MJ said he isn't Jesus but he tries to imitate him. http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/His-Faith.html This is something all believers strive for.  Also I believe today is the First day of Chanukah right?  Here's the video I've been running for the past week:<br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br /> MERRY CHRISTMAS TS & MJ   :)
  • Here's another powerful version using more of the same movie footages:<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The great seal of the new world order?<br /><br />Nowadays, it is astonishing to see the fulfillment of prophetic visions written in the 1st century by John the Evangelist, Apostle of Christ, in the so-called book of the revelation or Apocalypse in the light of certain modern world events.<br />Undoubtedly, today we look that could be categorized as a sort of final struggle between good and evil, beyond the cluster of lies that have defined the political, economic and religious concepts that seek to continue culturally prevail at this point in the history of the world.<br />In this sense, it is not surprising that the Global market economy and its undisputed "invisible hand" have been enshrined at present by many industrialists, technocrats and churchmen, idealizando a kind of Messiah capable of restoring all the problems in the social field individually. But despite sacrilegious econometric estimates handled by these traditional colonialists, as "the first Horseman" progresses that we can really see is the wild collapse of the global capitalist system and his Satanic doctrine of antivalues<br /><br />The book of revelations presents a series of images that summarized this contest through strange and beautiful metaphors, where evil symbolize it the domain of material wealth, excessive ambitions and the oppression of peoples by powerful groups which, in turn, are identified as beasts that Ascend from the sea and the Earth. Likewise, the good is represented by those that face the indigestible oppressors who, sensing his final hour, exalt the popular Antichrist in turn seeking a global leadership under an image (does any commercial agreement?)<br /><br />However, Juan testified specifically as follows with regard to the final destination of the last imperialists: "... the smoke of their torment will be jumping for the centuries of centuries, unless they have no rest day nor night, who worshipped the beast and his image, as nor anyone who received the badge of his name." (PA 14-11)<br />Obviously at the growing economic recession that is affecting multiple global interests, in the future, we will have to face final despair of the oligarchies world to maintain their ancestral privileges at the expense of the majority, which cannot prevent the weakening of the appetizing "hard mark 666" its fall is imminent, and according to the Christian perspectiveFinally you must determine who is worthy of love or hatred in this magnificent point of the cosmos.<br />... seeing will not see and hearing will not understand.<br /><br /><br />The conspiracy of the Temple in Jerusalem<br /><br /><br />Christian and Jewish Extremetistas already work in the reconstruction of the Temple in Jerusalem. Obscure political interests, prophecies and religious alliances are hiding behind this initiative, funded and supported by an organization called the Institute of the temple.<br />What it binds to ultra-Orthodox Jews and Christian fundamentalists? Apparently anything... Why not let be odd that one of the most influential rabbis, Chaim Richman, closely linked to the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, man has come United States South meeting congregation by congregation with leaders most powerful Protestants. They asked for help - read funds - to fulfill a dream that both illuminates: build the third Temple in Jerusalem.<br />One of the most prominent experts in messianism reported: "There is an agreement between Jewish extremists and fanatical evangelists to build the temple on the ruins of the previous ones, above the place where they believe that the Ark of the Covenant is". And this - concludes James Tabor, director of the Department of studies religious of the University of North Carolina (United States) (UU.)"-they want to destroy all existing on the Esplanade of Jerusalem mosques."<br /><br /><br />The times of the third Temple?<br />Most conservative Christians, those who make a textual reading of the Scriptures, believe that with the advent of the third millennium advienen time of Armageddon and the second coming of Jesus. Something like argue those are erected in guarantors of Rabbinic tradition on the basis of Scripture as the Ezequiel prophecies, and texts of Rabbi par excellence, Maimonides: the arrival of the Messiah (they do not accept Jesus, except as one Prophet) will take place when be built unto the third Temple.<br />Salomón built it and Nabuconodosor destroyed it when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians in 587 (6th century BC) There was the Ark of the Covenant, this prodigious purpose built at the time of Moses, and serving as a bridge between Yahweh and the men. The Ark of the Covenant was the symbol of the protective presence of God. The Ark disappeared at that time, but there is a common belief in Judaism that is saved in a safe place and that will be discovered when the restoration of Israel occurs (2 Mac 2; 4-8).<br />The temple was rebuilt, and already our era, in 1972, the Romans returned to reduce it to ashes.<br />With the advent of Israel as a State after World War II opened a new stage. Some - more extremists among the Orthodox - considered that it was not the time to plan the building of the third Temple, Israel was only a secular State. But already in 1989, according to TIME, 18% of the Jews believed reached the moment. Seven years later, another poll, conducted by the Gallup Institute, noted that 58% of Israelis so wished. The study had been requested by a peculiar organization: the temple Institute.<br />Led by the aforementioned Rabbi Chaim Richman, this organization was founded at the end of the 1980s. It was intended to bring together all those who would like to become involved in an adventure both architectural and archaeological and political.<br />Architectural, because in their ranks have been accommodated who on the basis of instructions given by the prophet Ezekiel designed the new temple, which must accommodate 93 liturgical objects - of gold and silver, fundamentally - that will have to be faithful to what the prophecy indicates and to what Jewish law points out. Have already made 60: bells and huge silver trumpets, knives for sacrifices, vestments for priests, a Menorah of oro…<br />Archaeological, because its members have been looking under the ruins of the old temple the network of tunnels and rooms which houses, according to tradition, the Ark of the Covenant. They have announced that already have been located. And politics, because the construction of the third Temple, thirty times larger than the previous one, implies the total domain Israeli on the Esplanade of the mosques, where religious cults that have there their particular Center of the world live however together - face-: Christians, Arabs and Jews.<br /><br /><br /><br />The temple Institute won an important battle succeeded in placing the symbolic cornerstone - huge stone in such a case, because it weighed almost five tons - of the third Temple. They are now convinced that there is to get the rest and like the Christian fundamentalists of United States are convinced that the events of 11 September are a proof that the prophecies are being complied with. According to Professor James Tabor, the issue is more complex than what you can presuppose. Notes are not isolated and marginalized groups who have decided to begin construction of the third Temple: "Have already found the place where is the Ark of the Covenant, and the new temple will aim to showcase her." In addition, as an expert in biblical profetismo, has followed the trail of a premise without which it would be impossible to undertake the work: the emergence of a chestnut or red calf without any stain. Such a thing, so strange, is considered by Orthodox Jews as fundamental to culminate its lighting.<br /><br /><br /><br />Richman's first trip to United States was an obligatory stop in Canton, Mississippi. There it was intended to visit to a farmer and Evangelical activist named Clyde Lott. The reason is the latest offspring that had been born in their domains included one, which he called Dikie, which had one particularity that disturbing: was completely alanazada… Red, spotless, just as the prophecy of the Testament book "Numbers" indicates that it should happen. Lott was sure that the beef was special. And Richman, upon seeing her and to analyze it, had no doubt: "this is right, this is the mother."<br />Richman analysed the fact with other rabbis and Jewish scholars. They agreed with him on the essentials. Following negotiations were intended to preserve Dikie. They thought that he had to try to bring it to Israel, so there have offspring. That remains the goal, but the temple Institute prefers to go slowly. The arrival of chestnut beef could cause some another confrontation in the Holy Land, and currently have enabled Nebraska a farm with all the means for Lott, along with a number of Israeli farmers work away from any interference. Lott already available there hundreds of Heads of cattle of this unusual and up to now unknown color.<br /><br /><br />It will be the last step: a chestnut calf from two to three years shall be burned, and his ashes mixed in water, early rabbis of the third Temple will begin its work. So writes the latest conspiracy of the temple<br /><br /><br />http://www.monografias.com/trabajos22/nuevo-orden-mundial/nuevo-orden-mundial.shtml
  • on 1324510315:
    <br />This ark of covenant makes me remember MJ casket...<br /><br />ArkoftheCovenant.jpg<br /><br />jackson_casket281x211.jpg?quality=0.85<br /><br />quote]<br /><br /><br /><br />Shit, not a good reminder but they look similar.<br />
  • MsTrinity,  Thankyou for all your videos and information.  You said for Christians the true ark is Jesus Christ.    I also read that the ark will surface during the end times.  So, if Jesus is the true ark then he is coming back at the end times.  This would be the second coming.  It seems that everyone is always looking back at what happened 2000 years ago with Jesus and not looking at the clues for the second coming.  It's not over.  History is continuing.      It's not that I don't want to know about what happened back then, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on now.  It said in Revelation that the christ will reign or have a kingdom on earth for 1000 years.  <br />      When Christians talk about the second coming of Jesus, I don't think they mean in the same exact body from 2000 years ago ?  It would have to be someone else born on earth, just like Jesus was born on earth.  It would be someone from the lineage of David just like Jesus was.  No one knows what that person would look like but I wouldn't think he would look like anyone in those Hollywood movies.  If this took place 2000 years ago in Egypt/Israel/Northern Africa area, I think that the people who lived there would be black.  That seems logical to me.    Think about Moses being adopted by egyptians and no one could tell.  Then the hebrews looked similar to the egyptians.    Well anyway, what that person looks like doesn't matter.    Only what he does for the world matters.  <br /><br />Besides knowing the true ark, what other information do you have about the second coming ?  I am just thinking that you have a lot of "stuff" and information.  I don't have much but I'm trying to learn. <br /><br />Love  ;))    8)        8)      :D        ::P      <br />    <br /><br />
  • on 1324519566:
    <br />MsTrinity,  Thankyou for all your videos and information.  You said for Christians the true ark is Jesus Christ.    I also read that the ark will surface during the end times.  So, if Jesus is the true ark then he is coming back at the end times.  This would be the second coming.  It seems that everyone is always looking back at what happened 2000 years ago with Jesus and not looking at the clues for the second coming.  It's not over.  History is continuing.      It's not that I don't want to know about what happened back then, but I'm trying to figure out what's going on now.  It said in Revelation that the christ will reign or have a kingdom on earth for 1000 years.  <br />      When Christians talk about the second coming of Jesus, I don't think they mean in the same exact body from 2000 years ago ?  It would have to be someone else born on earth, just like Jesus was born on earth.  It would be someone from the lineage of David just like Jesus was.  No one knows what that person would look like but I wouldn't think he would look like anyone in those Hollywood movies.  If this took place 2000 years ago in Egypt/Israel/Northern Africa area, I think that the people who lived there would be black.  That seems logical to me.    Think about Moses being adopted by egyptians and no one could tell.  Then the hebrews looked similar to the egyptians.    Well anyway, what that person looks like doesn't matter.    Only what he does for the world matters.  <br /><br />Besides knowing the true ark, what other information do you have about the second coming ?  I am just thinking that you have a lot of "stuff" and information.  I don't have much but I'm trying to learn. <br /><br />Love  ;))    8)        8)      :D        ::P      <br />  <br />
    <br /><br />Hi there, I would like to try and shed a little light on the subject for you.<br /><br />1. Here is the reason why Christians are to always look back to the cross and what happened 2011 years ago and never forget it. http://www.edgewoodcoc.org/ThingsWeSeebyLookingBackToTheCross.htm<br /><br />2. God's Holy Word teaches the same Jesus Christ who was born of a virgin, crucified on the cross and rose from the dead will be the same Jesus Christ that will come again. God's Word teaches that when the Lord Jesus Christ returns the second time He will not be born, but will return in the same way that He left. "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." (Acts 1:11) There are others verses in Scripture that tells us that He will "descend from heaven," "He cometh with clouds."<br /><br />3. Although He was raised from the grave physically, His body was a glorified body. Christ's body in the resurrection was the same nature, but differed in glory. It is clear that flesh, bones, blood and other such things are of the nature of the human body.  All these things were in Christ's body when He rose again, otherwise it would not have been a complete resurrection. It was the same body, but it was different. And by the benefit of the Godhead united to it, that body entered into a room among the disciples while the doors were shut. The body that He took on in birth was to a mortal life. In His resurrection He took on that same body with its scars unto an everlasting life. Same body, yet different!<br /><br />I hope this helped in some way.<br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br />