TIAI December 21

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Australian, that's interesting. I didn't realize that religious faith could be applied to the existence of an object, I have only thought of religious faith in application towards the existence of God. That's food for thought for me, thanks.
  • @ bec, just re-read my last post. it came across a bit condecending even sarcastic. it wasnt meant to. it was more in reference to my post prior to that, that the common israelites didnt get to see the ark. only the high priests within the tabernacle. the israelties had to rely upon their faith.
    I didn't read it that way, Aussie, it read fine.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Thanks for the deep thoughts here. <br /><br />We are walking on a double layer floor - falling into trap one may lead to falling into trap two (or more).<br />Global does not mean U.S. Cultural does not mean christianity. Earth does not fit galaxy. <br />Who's shrinking life to the obvious is already giving room to deception.<br /><br />Symbols are being used by either party because they are not bijective, yet powerful and make believe to know and understand the story behind. Bijective numbers need a context to make a line (and thus sense for a human mind) - that's why numerology symbolism (and directive explanation of such) is getting a role.<br /><br />Human beings are associated with behaviour patterns (which is human nature). That's why human beings are less identifiable when they are less visible (e.g. covered by an artificial surface). Still, all human beings (and their organizations) are leaving traces. Starting from there, identification and understanding and knowing the difference are possible. <br /><br />It takes time and love to study and that's one reason why time is such an important factor.<br />Time is precious and low end manipulators don't have it and don't take it.<br />Who's on first and will yell loud enough will win the obvious game. <br />Doesn't mean he's the gold medallist in the end. <br />Doesn't mean the audience will stand up and clap their hands, either.<br /><br />It is not an anonymous making a youtube credible.<br />It is not a brand or a name making a product or a sentence credible.<br />It is not even time making history credible.<br />So what to believe when nobody and nothing is credible, thus nobody and nothing is telling the truth and is being a trustworthy guide in these times?<br />How do we know where we are and where we should go? Who will be taking our fear away?<br /><br />We are thrown back onto ourselves and thrown back to each one of our essential uncertainties: <br />why, how, who, what, which, where, when ...<br />Neither symbols nor adapted symbolism will resolve this. <br />Neither search for any clues forming a rope ladder nor trying to find any leader will resolve this.<br /><br />Knowing there are potentially more and deeper holes in the underground on the way out, would we embrace every single person holding up a torch telling us "I am the one" or would we elect an eldest to decide which way to go?<br />Would we take our faith in ourselves and the time of being ourselves to feel our way out of the hole and KNOW that we will be fine and save?<br /><br />Merry Christmas and much love!
  • on 1324612957:
    <br />
    on 1324601912:
    <br /><br />Imo, by the material used for it´s construction and seeing the floodings and burnings in the world during the years, the ark is gone. Also, the ark has been interpretated like Mary as well, so seems to be a metaphor now.<br /><br />In egyptian carvings, one can see the ark as well, and differs a little from the one in bible textes (i´ll try to find a pic)<br /><br /><br />Imo, the Ark=MJ in some way...either something buried in his golden coffin or him as the one that people talks about but no one has seen after "is gone".<br /><br />
    <br /><br />very true. in addition to the ark being prone to the elements of sun / water / earthquakes, etc, if it was also god's desire for it not to be found, i am sure he would ensure that it isnt found. not saying that this is the case. but i do know that the ark wasnt to be objectified as an icon of worship. and if it were to be located and revealed we all know that the majority of religious people in the world would worship it to a degree.<br /> <br />IMHO, according to my studies, the ark mentioned again in revelation is not the same ark from moses day, that will be found and revealed to our generation via religio/archeologist or pseudoarcheologist. The ark in Rev is a symbolic ark which represents Gods presence when the temple sacturary in the heavens is opened. The ark will be visable to Gods High Priest, being JC and to the underpriests being the heavenly anointed. Just as in earthly jerusalem, the israelites did NOT SEE the ark, but they were enlightened and did discern his presence. We too (those who survive EOW when the wicked and its system are removed from earth according to psalms 37:9 and 10) will NOT see the ark physically, but will discern Gods presence under a righteous new kingdom ruled by God. I believe this ark seen in revelation represents a new covenent between god and the subjects of his righteous kingdom.<br /><br />again, just my opinion. dont believe this ark is a new christ, second coming, or any other person, incl MJ.<br /><br />re: physical ark, if any such physical ark is ever produced with the dimensions and the description of the ark described in moses day, I will personally, be choosing to believe that it is a fake and not the original ark used in the tabernacle to contain the tablets. not nessacarily a fake produced in modern times, perhaps a fake produced by ancient pagan kings / worshipers as a replica of Gods true ark. because i personally do not believe that god would allow the original physical ark to be located and perhaps may have even purposefully destoryed it by elements, etc.<br /><br />the reason i say this, is look at what the israelites did at the base of mt sinai when moses went to get the two tablets. they couldnt be patient and wait for their their leader moses, he was gone, up in the mountains talking to God. they grew rebellious and impatient and even coherced aaron into building a physical monument of a golden calf to worship, straight after god had delivered them from the hand of the egyptians. [size=12pt]as described in exodus.32:9-10 they were a 'stiff necked' people.. they needed something physical to worship even though it was against gods commandments, so they built the calf. [/size]<br /><br />i use this example, because if an ancient ark of covenant is revealed and proven to date back 1000's of years, who can be really sure that it was THE ark and not a replica make by rebellious false worshipers, or kings to control their subjects, or whatever other possible situation that may cause one to create an imitation. [size=12pt]people in those days were known to produce icons, statues, monuments as many lacked faith and felt they needed something physical to worship, although god forbade this in his commandments.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]TOUCHE  8-)  geek/ !!! The same "method" apply to Jesus or let's say  Michael(recently) !!! To worship "objects" and "things" is what people in general are doing even today ,lol  :roll:  :lol: ,and please don't say is not "true" ,cause it's obvious  geek/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!! The same thing apply to the ARK also  :mrgreen: !!!![/size]<br /><br />tumblr_luw7vkUMJh1qjp3yqo1_500.jpg<br /><br />MIchael Jackson Fans Turn Death House Auction Into Makeshift Shrine<br />1212-michael-jackson-bed-1.jpg<br /><br />tumblr_lvgoqbFavM1qjp3yqo1_500.jpg  :roll:<br /><br />[size=10pt]Well it seems that is not only Pearl  who is watching this forum ,lol  :lol:  :lol: ,there are MORE ,and "they" are enjoying "playing" with us on this "subject"  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol: !!!![/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    IMO it is God the Creator of the Universe, who has created the story-line of history, using the Bible as a code book, to feed the story-line. Every story needs good and evil, light and darkness, hero and villian. I believe the Bible to be a book guided by God, through E.T.'s as well. They guide leaders and secret societies on earth, but ultimately it is God who is in complete control of the beginning and the end.  God has intentionally tried to shape the thinking of the religious on earth, perhaps a third of mankind, but he has put a veil over the eyes of the rest. Intentional. There is no free choice, and we are being led along according to plan.  What orthodox Christians see as believing in one narrow way for salvation, in Jesus Christ, I see as a twist in the God hoax/game. The God of the Old Testament was all about--one false move and you're dead, and the Jesus of the New Testament was supposedly all about love, until we read that in Revelation it is he who is behind the vast bloodshed of the majority on earth who don't believe.  And it's all about saying the magical "Sinner's Prayer", or not.  And it's all about race as well, because God has incorporated lots of hoaxes within hoaxes. The white world thinking Jesus is white, when he was really black. Thinking the Jews of Israel are the real Israelites when they have stolen that place. Hoaxes, "lies", with no end. The church perpetuating the hoax about hell, when it is all about word study, translation, interpretation of when to take literally and when metaphorically.  I believe all these stories and people in the Bible really happened and lived, but they only knew what limited information they were told, just as us today.  <br /><br /><br />I learned about all this long before June 25, 2009, so it had nothing to do with TPTB preparing me to think of MJ is the One. Then as I 'discovered' MJ afterwards, my spirit simply leaped within me, recognizing the culmination of my own personal journey, reexamining all the cherished church dogma. My belief in MJ fullfilling Scripture is totally not based on Illuminati, but on what I believe is false church teaching for thousands of years. God's plan is all about keeping humanity guessing, on the edge of their seats, disagreeing with and judging each other, as to who's right/wrong, who's saved/damned, who's more spiritual/worldly. Then God will do something completely unexpected.  In the end, I'm absolutely convinced the Bible promises that all will be saved, and that not one person will burn in hell.  All humans, whether "evil" bankers or church pastors are only doing as they have been guided to do in their role, given by God. I'm actually glad we have atheists, because they give some sense of balance to the blood-letting that goes on in the religious world over who's deserving hell and who's good enough for heaven.  It's a story-line folks.  Remember MJ's rocket video on stage, where he travels the rollercoaster through time.  MJ has the very best understanding of Scripture and history that I've ever heard from the lips of anyone, hands down. That's because he's read SO much in a broad scope, and met with people and their thinking from all over the world, something few have done.  There is no one like him.<br /><br /><br />Yes, I think EarthEnigma's got a good realistic theory going, but that's only if you're locked into the orthodox box, where the majority of humans ever born are going to be burning in hell forever if they don't say the magic name of Jesus, which by the way isn't even the proper name anyway, and which no one even knows what he looked like or will look like. The Shroud of Turin was a fraud.  For all we know he looked exactly like Michael Jackson, only with a robe and sandals on ;)  <br />Reality and illusion, body or no body--- this has been going on for a long time.  It's only when you step outside of the religious box, that you can see a bigger picture emerge.  MJ's hoax is a micro-cosm of God's much grander hoax, very similar to the story of the Wizard of Oz (God behind the curtain and we on the road).<br /><br /><br />Yes, there may be a lot of bloodshed and suffering, even next year, who knows, but as long as we love God and others, we will be all right.  And I'm staying on the MJ train, and lovin it!<br />This is all just my opinion and theory, and I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just that I've been there in the church world all my life.  I respect all beliefs. respect/
  • sighsigh Posts: 88
    on 1324613918:
    <br />The ark is a legend born of rumor which has become "real" due to the perpetuation of that rumor throughout the ages. It's an ancient example of "the lie becomes the truth".<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just like the bible, IMO.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1324599437:
    <br /> Good points Sarahli, however I don't believe people should be fearful, just aware. For example, I am not at all fearful if this was the agenda to be implemented because I know what I believe, as everyone should. The blogger actually noted it *could* be on their agenda not that "he literally died" is what will in fact be said; but it could go either way. Honestly, seeing people on this forum who believe MJ is the real second coming even though they are aware of the same clues showing he never actually died, still believe he is an angelic being literally. If they believe this theory, than it's already working no?<br /><br /> So even though we have received clues all along, the agenda is still possible. The Jesus references popping up all the time isn't a coincidence, unless he is being used as a metaphor for MJ. But as I stated above people aren't taking it that way. <br /><br /> And yes people being fearful can blind them from the truth; just as being to gullible can do the same. Everyone should be aware, be cautious, and question what is presented as the truth. We have to wonder how people in huge corporations like Sony, TMZ, and Coca-Cola are involved in the hoax yet the people who own these corporations aren't? They have to know something, and either way they're benefiting from this. <br /><br /> I don't want people to be scared though as I said: I was one of TS' biggest advocates. These are just theories and the truth always prevails in the end. When I said this was the most logical theory, I meant in terms of the "second coming" theories that are discussed.<br /><br /> Australian, bearhug and love to you too. <33<br />
    <br /><br />Michael never said he was an angel and he never said he was Jesus, on the contrary he had to insist and say things like "I cut and I bleed and I embarass easily" so that people comprehend. He sang "I'm only human". It's clear. I can't even understand why it has to be said lol. The problem is that the human being's tendency is to worship/idolize other human beings instead of God and I don't think that it's the Hoax who implemented those beliefs like for example this idea that Michael is a REAL angel. People make up these ideas by themselves.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1324647216:
    <br />
    on 1324599437:
    <br /> Good points Sarahli, however I don't believe people should be fearful, just aware. For example, I am not at all fearful if this was the agenda to be implemented because I know what I believe, as everyone should. The blogger actually noted it *could* be on their agenda not that "he literally died" is what will in fact be said; but it could go either way. Honestly, seeing people on this forum who believe MJ is the real second coming even though they are aware of the same clues showing he never actually died, still believe he is an angelic being literally. If they believe this theory, than it's already working no?<br /><br /> So even though we have received clues all along, the agenda is still possible. The Jesus references popping up all the time isn't a coincidence, unless he is being used as a metaphor for MJ. But as I stated above people aren't taking it that way. <br /><br /><br /><br /> And yes people being fearful can blind them from the truth; just as being to gullible can do the same. Everyone should be aware, be cautious, and question what is presented as the truth. We have to wonder how people in huge corporations like Sony, TMZ, and Coca-Cola are involved in the hoax yet the people who own these corporations aren't? They have to know something, and either way they're benefiting from this. <br /><br /> I don't want people to be scared though as I said: I was one of TS' biggest advocates. These are just theories and the truth always prevails in the end. When I said this was the most logical theory, I meant in terms of the "second coming" theories that are discussed.<br /><br /> Australian, bearhug and love to you too. <33<br />
    <br /><br />Michael never said he was an angel and he never said he was Jesus, on the contrary he had to insist and say things like "I cut and I bleed and I embarass easily" so that people comprehend. He sang "I'm only human". It's clear. I can't even understand why it has to be said lol. The problem is that the human being's tendency is to worship/idolize other human beings instead of God and I don't think that it's the Hoax who implemented those beliefs like for example this idea that Michael is a REAL angel. People make up these ideas by themselves. <br />
    <br /><br />Yes you're right Sarahli! Michael never said he is a prophet either!!!<br />I guess TS's redirects give this impression because of their biblical substaces and because of the comparison poeple<br />make between Michael and Jesus who will come back some day! Hmmm..... I don't think Michael is Jesus either... <br />It's a matter of belief, that's it. Jesus can do miracles. Can Michael bring someone back from the dead?<br />Can Michael make a blind man see?? Miracles are God's sign on earth showed by his prophets and Jesus is one of them.<br />
  • Perhaps we should distinguish the second coming of Jesus from the second coming of the Son of God<br /><br />Jesus was a human being who has received wisdom and knowledge of God and was able to talk to people about the Kingdom. He was a man, an anointed one. So it could be again today. The book of Revelation does not speak of a second coming of Jesus but it clearly says that the end of time will be the Savior of men, one person who will win over evil and will establish the Kingdom of God (Revelation 14:14 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Revelation 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.)<br /><br />It clearly says that the Ark of the Covenant will reappear <br /><br />The tabernacle built by Moses might have been a symbolic anticipation of what was to become - at the end of time - the culmination of the plan of God for mankind:, a kingdom ruled by his Anointed One (the Ark) and with around the faithful. I mean look at how God intended to be done the lampstand<br /><br />
    Exodus 25:31-40<br /> 31 “Make a lampstand of pure gold. Hammer out its base and shaft, and make its flowerlike cups, buds and blossoms of one piece with them. 32 Six branches are to extend from the sides of the lampstand—three on one side and three on the other. 33 Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms are to be on one branch, three on the next branch, and the same for all six branches extending from the lampstand. 34 And on the lampstand there are to be four cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms. 35 One bud shall be under the first pair of branches extending from the lampstand, a second bud under the second pair, and a third bud under the third pair—six branches in all. 36 The buds and branches shall all be of one piece with the lampstand, hammered out of pure gold. <br /> 37 “Then make its seven lamps and set them up on it so that they light the space in front of it. 38 Its wick trimmers and trays are to be of pure gold. 39 A talent[a] of pure gold is to be used for the lampstand and all these accessories. 40 See that you make them according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.
    <br />Doesn’t  seem to you that it is somehow the same thing that TS taught us about the seven circles that fit together perfectly? And if you try to extend the model you realize that the six outer circles will match with three  other circles that you have added – just like the Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms which are on all the six branches extending from the lampstand.<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I watched Miss Castaway in full yesterday, finally.  It’s definitely a spoof of other movies at that time, full of silliness and WTF moments and quite entertaining.<br /><br />I know this movie has been discussed, and that this re-direct is about the ark of the covenant, not Noah’s ark which the movie deals with.<br /><br />Anyways, here are my observations and how they relate to Michael.<br /><br />On the plane (before it crashes in the ocean by the deserted island), there are some interesting passengers along with the beauty contestants, like Charlie Chaplin, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.  There is also a female on board who has a sixth sense to “see dead celebrities”.<br /><br />There is an undercover agent on board (disguised as a flight attendant) who receives a message from the Pope through sunglasses saying Noah’s ark has been discovered off the Pacific coast and the plane would fly over the island at 2600 hours.  The agent’s mission is to find and destroy the ark, the mission being called “Raiders of the Lost Noah’s Ark”.  So a reference to the Indiana Jones movie about finding the ark of the covenant.<br /><br />Once on the island, there is a “Golden Ticket” (Willy Wonka reference) competition to who can get off the island on a space-limited life raft.<br /><br />One of the main characters is a pilot named Mike.  His girlfriend is Julie. (M,J)<br /><br />There is a scene where Mike is sitting down and a large black spider with a red spot on its back (VERY similar to spider in This Is It) drops down on his hand and bites him, momentarily turning Mike into The Hulk.  Made me think of Lou Ferrigno.<br /><br />George W Bush also doesn’t want the Ark to set sail and wants it destroyed and launches a submarine to destroy it with a torpedo that can only be unlocked with a special golden key.  So we have the Pope, George W and Agent MJ on the same team.  suspicious//<br /><br />Michael’s message to Mike (as Agent MJ)<br /><br />“The Ark will sail for 40 days and 40 nights.  You must stop it.  You have to stop it Mike.  If the Ark sails, it will trigger the most terrible, horrific storm, the Perfect Storm, if you will.  History shall repeat itself unless you Mike, can prevent it.  The only way to stop this catastrophic event is to destroy the Ark.  Destroy the ark and you destroy the storm.”<br /><br />“If you do not destroy the Ark, then mankind will pay dearly for the consequences.  The Perfect Storm will last for a biblical 40 days and 40 nights drowning most of the planet.  The species occupying the Ark will then have the advantage to take over the world.  You must not let this happen.”<br /><br />The Perfect Storm was referenced in the Murray trial by Chernoff, “When Dr. Murray left the room, Jackson self-administered a dose of propofol that, with the Lorazepam, created a perfect storm in his body that killed him instantly. The whole thing is tragic, but the evidence is not that Dr. Murray did it.”<br /><br />The species Agent MJ is referring to appears to be the Planet of the Apes apes.<br /><br />Mike (pilot) later tells the others on the island "The Ark is set to sail at exactly 11:33 p.m. on the Full Moon.  That is when the Perfect Storm will be in full force."<br /><br />The island team manages to pull the plug on the Ark to sink it, before the storm can reach it's full potential. <br /><br />There is also a blue dodo on the island, which Mike gives to Julie.  At the end of the movie, an alien ship comes down with a family of dodos, to get their dodo family member back.  Right before the dodo leaves, a heart appears on his chest, which reminded me of the Immortal show during TDCAU, when the hearts are on the chests of the soldiers at the end.<br /><br />Mike and Julie stay on the island and see the Hollywood sign right at the end, showing where they were all along..?  The very last scene is a large asteroid heading towards Earth.<br /><br />In the extras on the dvd, there is an Agent MJ section which is deemed “Top Secret”.<br /><br />I realize this is a silly movie but the question remains why Michael would contribute himself to it.<br /><br />Also just thought of something else to do with the flood and perfect storm and all the water references with the hoax.  Could there be a connection between them?
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1324643182:
    <br />IMO it is God the Creator of the Universe, who has created the story-line of history, using the Bible as a code book, to feed the story-line. Every story needs good and evil, light and darkness, hero and villian. I believe the Bible to be a book guided by God, through E.T.'s as well. They guide leaders and secret societies on earth, but ultimately it is God who is in complete control of the beginning and the end.  God has intentionally tried to shape the thinking of the religious on earth, perhaps a third of mankind, but he has put a veil over the eyes of the rest. Intentional. There is no free choice, and we are being led along according to plan.  What orthodox Christians see as believing in one narrow way for salvation, in Jesus Christ, I see as a twist in the God hoax/game. The God of the Old Testament was all about--one false move and you're dead, and the Jesus of the New Testament was supposedly all about love, until we read that in Revelation it is he who is behind the vast bloodshed of the majority on earth who don't believe.  And it's all about saying the magical "Sinner's Prayer", or not.  And it's all about race as well, because God has incorporated lots of hoaxes within hoaxes. The white world thinking Jesus is white, when he was really black. Thinking the Jews of Israel are the real Israelites when they have stolen that place. Hoaxes, "lies", with no end. The church perpetuating the hoax about hell, when it is all about word study, translation, interpretation of when to take literally and when metaphorically.  I believe all these stories and people in the Bible really happened and lived, but they only knew what limited information they were told, just as us today.  <br /><br /><br />I learned about all this long before June 25, 2009, so it had nothing to do with TPTB preparing me to think of MJ is the One. Then as I 'discovered' MJ afterwards, my spirit simply leaped within me, recognizing the culmination of my own personal journey, reexamining all the cherished church dogma. My belief in MJ fullfilling Scripture is totally not based on Illuminati, but on what I believe is false church teaching for thousands of years. God's plan is all about keeping humanity guessing, on the edge of their seats, disagreeing with and judging each other, as to who's right/wrong, who's saved/damned, who's more spiritual/worldly. Then God will do something completely unexpected.  In the end, I'm absolutely convinced the Bible promises that all will be saved, and that not one person will burn in hell.  All humans, whether "evil" bankers or church pastors are only doing as they have been guided to do in their role, given by God. I'm actually glad we have atheists, because they give some sense of balance to the blood-letting that goes on in the religious world over who's deserving hell and who's good enough for heaven.  It's a story-line folks.  Remember MJ's rocket video on stage, where he travels the rollercoaster through time.  MJ has the very best understanding of Scripture and history that I've ever heard from the lips of anyone, hands down. That's because he's read SO much in a broad scope, and met with people and their thinking from all over the world, something few have done.  There is no one like him.<br /><br /><br />Yes, I think EarthEnigma's got a good realistic theory going, but that's only if you're locked into the orthodox box, where the majority of humans ever born are going to be burning in hell forever if they don't say the magic name of Jesus, which by the way isn't even the proper name anyway, and which no one even knows what he looked like or will look like. The Shroud of Turin was a fraud.  For all we know he looked exactly like Michael Jackson, only with a robe and sandals on ;)  <br />Reality and illusion, body or no body--- this has been going on for a long time.  It's only when you step outside of the religious box, that you can see a bigger picture emerge.  MJ's hoax is a micro-cosm of God's much grander hoax, very similar to the story of the Wizard of Oz (God behind the curtain and we on the road).<br /><br /><br />Yes, there may be a lot of bloodshed and suffering, even next year, who knows, but as long as we love God and others, we will be all right.  And I'm staying on the MJ train, and lovin it!<br />This is all just my opinion and theory, and I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just that I've been there in the church world all my life.  I respect all beliefs. respect/ <br />
    <br /><br />@MJonmind... my full respect/...I truly hope to someday meet you and many others here.  Your thoughts mirror my own, on so many levels...in such an uncanny way.  Imagine what we could all do together...if we REALLY set our minds to it.  Here's hoping we'll get the chance  beerchug<br /><br />It truly is all for love...our love, MJ's love and God's love.  It all comes down to love.  And, IMO, if we really understood, and fully accepted, God's gift of love...which is IMO the most pure, true and UNCONDITIONAL love there is....we'd all rest assured in knowing that our 'destination' is the same...no matter the journey.  Anything less than that places an all-knowing, all powerful, and all loving God....into a 'box' of OUR own creation.<br /><br />God bless and Merry Christmas!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1324643182:
    <br />IMO it is God the Creator of the Universe, who has created the story-line of history, using the Bible as a code book, to feed the story-line. Every story needs good and evil, light and darkness, hero and villian. I believe the Bible to be a book guided by God, through E.T.'s as well. They guide leaders and secret societies on earth, but ultimately it is God who is in complete control of the beginning and the end.  God has intentionally tried to shape the thinking of the religious on earth, perhaps a third of mankind, but he has put a veil over the eyes of the rest. Intentional. There is no free choice, and we are being led along according to plan.  What orthodox Christians see as believing in one narrow way for salvation, in Jesus Christ, I see as a twist in the God hoax/game. The God of the Old Testament was all about--one false move and you're dead, and the Jesus of the New Testament was supposedly all about love, until we read that in Revelation it is he who is behind the vast bloodshed of the majority on earth who don't believe.  And it's all about saying the magical "Sinner's Prayer", or not.  And it's all about race as well, because God has incorporated lots of hoaxes within hoaxes. The white world thinking Jesus is white, when he was really black. Thinking the Jews of Israel are the real Israelites when they have stolen that place. Hoaxes, "lies", with no end. The church perpetuating the hoax about hell, when it is all about word study, translation, interpretation of when to take literally and when metaphorically.  I believe all these stories and people in the Bible really happened and lived, but they only knew what limited information they were told, just as us today.  <br /><br /><br />I learned about all this long before June 25, 2009, so it had nothing to do with TPTB preparing me to think of MJ is the One. Then as I 'discovered' MJ afterwards, my spirit simply leaped within me, recognizing the culmination of my own personal journey, reexamining all the cherished church dogma. My belief in MJ fullfilling Scripture is totally not based on Illuminati, but on what I believe is false church teaching for thousands of years. God's plan is all about keeping humanity guessing, on the edge of their seats, disagreeing with and judging each other, as to who's right/wrong, who's saved/damned, who's more spiritual/worldly. Then God will do something completely unexpected.  In the end, I'm absolutely convinced the Bible promises that all will be saved, and that not one person will burn in hell.  All humans, whether "evil" bankers or church pastors are only doing as they have been guided to do in their role, given by God. I'm actually glad we have atheists, because they give some sense of balance to the blood-letting that goes on in the religious world over who's deserving hell and who's good enough for heaven.  It's a story-line folks.  Remember MJ's rocket video on stage, where he travels the rollercoaster through time.  MJ has the very best understanding of Scripture and history that I've ever heard from the lips of anyone, hands down. That's because he's read SO much in a broad scope, and met with people and their thinking from all over the world, something few have done.  There is no one like him.<br /><br /><br />Yes, I think EarthEnigma's got a good realistic theory going, but that's only if you're locked into the orthodox box, where the majority of humans ever born are going to be burning in hell forever if they don't say the magic name of Jesus, which by the way isn't even the proper name anyway, and which no one even knows what he looked like or will look like. The Shroud of Turin was a fraud.  For all we know he looked exactly like Michael Jackson, only with a robe and sandals on ;)  <br />Reality and illusion, body or no body--- this has been going on for a long time.  It's only when you step outside of the religious box, that you can see a bigger picture emerge.  MJ's hoax is a micro-cosm of God's much grander hoax, very similar to the story of the Wizard of Oz (God behind the curtain and we on the road).<br /><br /><br />Yes, there may be a lot of bloodshed and suffering, even next year, who knows, but as long as we love God and others, we will be all right.  And I'm staying on the MJ train, and lovin it!<br />This is all just my opinion and theory, and I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just that I've been there in the church world all my life.  I respect all beliefs. respect/ <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for your thoughts on these profound issues.  <br /><br />A meditation teacher of mine wrote a book called the 'Play of Consciousness,' which is, if you will forgive the pun, a 'play' on the word 'play' as it means play in both the theatrical sense as well as in the sense of being 'playful.'  <br /><br />I mention this because both attributes form significant aspects in this 'hoax.'  By the way, I was most struck by your suggestion that God himself has perpetrated a grand hoax and that the MJ hoax is a microcosm of it.  As you point out, all religions are really the same, and so it is not surprising that the Hindu Vedas refer to Maya, the goddess who places a veil over us which allows us to pretend for awhile that we are in fact separate from God.<br /><br />Is our beloved Mr. V none other than God who we cannot experience directly except through the mask he wears.  Just as we mourn with the characters in a well acted play or movie, does God watch us and mourn for our suffering, even as he knows the final outcome?  Are we all really just puppets on a string, dancing to the tune of a master Puppeteer?  Is the final act unfolding here on this forum, as we collectively discover - or is it rediscover - the true meaning of it all?<br /><br />Thank you all for sharing in this great Mystery with me.  I truly would not be here without you. <br /><br />
  • WTF??<br /><br />God is God and no one else, all religions differ from each other.<br />New Age is a religion whos God is Lucifer.<br />We are not Gods nor are we mini Gods.<br /><br />So now God planned Michaels hoax death... Michael Jackson was a human being, religious, who believed in Jesus and tried his best to live his life the way Jesus said life should be lived.<br />Michael never said he was a God or that he was Jesus.<br /><br />New Age = Everything Oprah Winfrey is preachin on her show and life classes, she is teaching out something as it is not a religion but as soon as u put God in it, it is. She says we are Gods. She and many others on her show have denied Jesus. God is not a prankster. Lucifer is.
  • [size=14pt]WHO do YOU think YOU are  /cook/  /judge/ ???? Some kinda SUPER STAR ????? :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324613918:
    <br /><br />It's written about, it's talked about, but no one has ever actually seen it or seen evidence of it. Just because it's written (in the Bible) doesn't mean it's the gospel. Right??? Right.<br />
    <br /><br />This really made me LOL because Gospel is part of the Bible bec, and the Gospel is believed to be true by MJ, as I understand from his own words.<br />I hope you don't mind if I ask you: you've ever read the Bible or parts of it?  <br />
  • Who wants to help get to know the true "ark" really well ?  That's the job we have to do now.  I am going with the idea that we have to pick out the real "michael" from the fakes when he returns.  <br />Emulik, I think you had a good idea looking at the cover of the dangerous album.  I didn't know why, but 2 years ago I felt like I just had to find a copy of it.  I went to several music stores until I found a copy of it.  Maybe this is why ??????    There's a ton of symbols on it.  What do they all mean ?<br /><br />Here are some things that I see:<br /><br />1.  PT Barnum from the Circus, The Greatest Show on Earth<br />2.  Circus performer with 7 on his hat<br />3.  Monkey with gold crown, also a monkey taking a ride "through the tunnel"<br />4.  Other creatures and it looks like young Michael on the ride through the tunnel on the water.<br />5.  The globe, as part of the factory ?<br />6.  factory machines and conveyor belt<br />7.  Michael's hand holding a little girl with a dinosaur skull ?  Also, there's a small dinosaur or lizard on the ride<br />8.  Two gold angels holding the monkey's crown (Just like the gold ark)<br />9.  Many small angels/cheribs, children playing trumpets or horns and other musical intruments and drums (gold)<br />10.  Many animals such as elephants, peacock, Wilderbeast ?, rhinoceros, bee ?, bull ? walrus ? bluebird ?<br />11.  The king and Queen on the thrones, Ones a dog, and the others some kind of bird ????<br />12.  children riding on the goldfish<br />13.  5 pointed red star ?????<br />14.  All seeing eye  (Illuminati eye ?)<br />15.  Very small statue of Michael, under gold star, on bottom<br />16.  All sorts of gold  statues (greek or roman ?)<br />17.  Two figures in a bubble ?  Middle right side.<br />18.  5 white angels/fairies flying, top right side<br />19.  And a whole lot more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I could be completely on the wrong path.  I just have a feeling all this was done for a purpose just like everything else.  It reminds me of the ark because it is a gold mask and has the angels on top.  And they are blowing horns or trumpets just like in the book of revelations.  An the animals remind me of Noah's ark.<br /><br />Love  <br /><br /> 
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's interesting @Andrea about Miss Castaway I too do not think that Michael would have involved himself in this movie if there was no "serious" reasons, lol. There are interesting connections in what you presented but I don't know how to make sense of them.  :'( 
  • on 1324614833:
    <br />
    on 1324613918:
    <br /><br />It's written about, it's talked about, but no one has ever actually seen it or seen evidence of it. Just because it's written (in the Bible) doesn't mean it's the gospel. Right??? Right.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />yes. correct, no one has seen it. (well not in modern times) its a matter of faith... <br /><br />but appreciate and respect your viewpoint<br />
    <br /><br />"Faith= belief in something for which there is no evidence" and there is none for the Ark, let alone the reason for the Ark's asserted existence, the presence of stone tablets written upon by the flaming hand of God on top of a mountain.. talk of it in the Bible only proves there is talk of it in the Bible. Bible is proof of nothing imo, except itself. <br /><br />Example...I want to believe in unicorns. There is much ancient writing of their existence. I have faith they exist even though no one has ever seen or detected one in spite of searching. Believing doesn't always equal truth...<br /><br />If someone asked you to jump on board a plane and said it would hold you aloft, yet you had never seen one before, would you jump on if they said "just have faith, it can fly..." <br /><br />If it couldn't, faith could get you into a whole lot of hot water...<br /><br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Sarahli, I agree with you. MJ did say he was NOT Jesus, or a God etc., but what I said was people are interpreting everything that way. Instead of looking at things metaphorically, people take things very literal; which is why I always say interpretation is key.<br /><br /> Magic_Love_4U I agree with you 100%; GOD isn't the prankster, the devil is...very true. <br /><br /> Mjonmind, the "narrow path to salvation" is what The Bible and Jesus said, not what people made up. The Bible teaches there is one way--through Jesus--Matthew 7:13 reads: "Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction and many are going through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped is the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it."<br />So fall into the broad trap of deception, or study the truth to identify the truth; thus the belief in E.T's come from where or whom? Our government wants people to believe in them for a reason.<br /><br />  I disagree that those who believe those words by Earthenigma are "narrow-minded usually believing everyone will suffer in hell etc.", considering for example I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, we don't believe in hell. On that note, I agree with your words about hell and the like. GOD however, doesn't cast people to "play roles" and cause pain and destruction; those who do that are apart of this world that lies in the devil's hands, GOD has nothing to do with it. I do believe though, that all of this has to happen so that one day we will end up where we need to be; which is why I don't believe in being fearful as it serves us no purpose. Regardless of whatever agenda the government and/or evil people in general want to put upon us, understanding that this is supposed to happen and in the end, love and peace will win is all you need to have peace of mind. <br /><br />
    In regards to the Ark, bec you made a good point, but The Bible is supposed to be The Gospel. Major religions believe in it for a reason, I mean the 10 commandments had to arrive in something, right? The idea of faith is one that is also open to interpretation. We are told to have faith in MJ and his being alive are we not? Even though we cannot see him, hear him, or touch him, we have to have faith he is here. Of course we have "evidence" of some kind, but just because we have this "evidence" of written words on documents etc., does not prove our belief to be true; much like The Bible. If we have definitive proof, we wouldn't need faith. It is very true that just because we believe in something does not make it true, rather it makes it our truth, that is why we need evidence AND faith. The Bible has and is evidence, but you also must have faith.<br /><br /> It's connection to MJ I believe to be metaphorical, much like others. Also it's connection to the EOW, and deception. I think the ability TS wants people to understand and have, is the ability to find the truth.<br />
    "It's not the Gospel" is a saying, it has been expanded beyond it's original meaning for ages. I might even use this saying from time to time, and I'm an atheist. I also say "it's the God's honest truth", ironic indeed, but that's language; it's made up of vernacular, slang, and dialect. Phrases are not always literal in translation. "It's not the Gospel" is a phrase that conveys a meaning. Just saying this is not indicative of one's religious persuasion or belief. It's sort of like the saying, he's as healthy as a horse, and any horseman knows that horses are afflicted with all sorts of maladies and ailments (too many, coincidentally enough). <br /><br />Gina, I was baptized, Sunday schooled weekly age 5 through age 14, and confirmed a Catholic. Against my will after age 11ish, but it was done regardless. So I do know what I don't believe in.
  • on 1324690127:
    <br /> In regards to the Ark, bec you made a good point, but The Bible is supposed to be The Gospel. Major religions believe in it for a reason, I mean the 10 commandments had to arrive in something, right? The idea of faith is one that is also open to interpretation. We are told to have faith in MJ and his being alive are we not? Even though we cannot see him, hear him, or touch him, we have to have faith he is here. Of course we have "evidence" of some kind, but just because we have this "evidence" of written words on documents etc., does not prove our belief to be true; much like The Bible. If we have definitive proof, we wouldn't need faith. It is very true that just because we believe in something does not make it true, rather it makes it our truth, that is why we need evidence AND faith. The Bible has and is evidence, but you also must have faith.<br /><br /> It's connection to MJ I believe to be metaphorical, much like others. Also it's connection to the EOW, and deception. I think the ability TS wants people to understand and have, is the ability to find the truth.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />So are we to attempt to extrapolate FACTS from a premise based on faith? To me that is flawed reasoning and makes no sense. <br /><br />Science teaches us to establish the existence of a phenomenom before we can use it to explain other phenomenon...
    on 1324688288:
    <br />
    on 1324614833:
    <br />
    on 1324613918:
    <br /><br />It's written about, it's talked about, but no one has ever actually seen it or seen evidence of it. Just because it's written (in the Bible) doesn't mean it's the gospel. Right??? Right.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />yes. correct, no one has seen it. (well not in modern times) its a matter of faith... <br /><br />but appreciate and respect your viewpoint<br />
    <br /><br />"Faith= belief in something for which there is no evidence" and there is none for the Ark, let alone the reason for the Ark's asserted existence, the presence of stone tablets written upon by the flaming hand of God on top of a mountain.. talk of it in the Bible only proves there is talk of it in the Bible. Bible is proof of nothing imo, except itself. <br /><br />Example...I want to believe in unicorns. There is much ancient writing of their existence. I have faith they exist even though no one has ever seen or detected one in spite of searching. Believing doesn't always equal truth...<br /><br />If someone asked you to jump on board a plane and said it would hold you aloft, yet you had never seen one before, would you jump on if they said "just have faith, it can fly..." <br /><br />If it couldn't, faith could get you into a whole lot of hot water...<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Exactly.<br /><br />The Bible was written by many many different people over many many years and it has been heavily edited and changed multiple times, frequently in order to suit political agendas and misinformation campaigns. NONE of it is any more reliable then the daily tabloid every one simultaneously agrees is just a dirty rag. IN MY OPINION, the Bible just a very old tabloid, and it is no more credible then any other journalistic second and third hand account.<br /><br />AT BEST the Bible is ONE GUY'S interpretation of events. Each book is just that ONE GUY'S two cents, for what their worth. It's not the word of God, God's hand didn't write any of that. Each book is ONE GUY'S interpretation of the story. Then add dirty power hungry evil men getting their fingers into it to change things around to manipulate and oppress people and you have a very dubious "source" indeed. <br /><br />Determining a reliable piece of information from an unreliable one ought to be our forte by now.
    @Heartsong I never said that; I think there are facts in The Bible but faith must also be used, much like this hoax. We have evidence, but we need faith aswell. Of course if you don't believe in it, you'll think otherwise. <br /><br /> Science is flawed, and scientists are constantly changing their beliefs and debunking their own theories previously held amongst the majority as "truth". Some will say religion and science don't mix, I tend to think scientists and religion don't mix. If anything, the study of science--atoms, molecules, DNA--all prove the existence of an intelligent creator. Learning about all of these things, for example the intricate system of DNA within our bodies and nature; or the perfect mathematics in everything from the solar system to a flower, I wonder how one cannot believe in a God? So in my opinion, science can be used to prove a creator exists rather than disprove.<br /><br /> Science is based on the premise that a tangible, physical claim can be either proved or disproved by more tangible/physical evidence. Therefore, how can something non-physical or intangible such as God, or spirits etc, be disproved by lack of physical evidence? Or, why does the divine existence of a God need to be proven based upon physical evidence? <br /><br /> We can't see wind but when it blows we feel it's existence. We can't see gravity, but the fact that "what goes up must come down" and our feet stay on the floor etc., proves it exists. It can go on and on. The fact is that just because the human mind cannot fathom the existence of an infinite, intelligent designer does not mean he doesn't exist; it only means we can't prove it with physical evidence. Humans are curious creatures constantly needing to know why, how, when, where and who, whilst reducing everything to things that fit within our realm of understanding. Sometimes we really do just need to have faith and combine it with logic.