A Michaelful Christmas-Michael Jackson

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Ta-Da-Da Dam  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:!!!! Pearl did you just said the BRANDON brothers  :shock:  geek/  ?????<br />Well I wish you all also a very MERRY CHRISTMAS in june and HAPPY HOLIDAYS  penguin/  party/ !!!!![/size]<br /><br />home_1437821c.jpg<br /><br />A Michaelful Christmas-Michael Jackson <br />

Comments

• crinacrina Posts: 67
    I don't like very much Pearl,because every time that comes with a video adds information that somebodyelese have found and not give them the credit marks. ..In this video, I saw the first time when give credit to a "sources" ... ...But what does matter to me that gather information about the hoax ... ...Yes, it's odd Christmas decorations on the gate and the inside of the House ... ... ... ... i don't know if hoax has been started like she show us with those sites, but we have 4 years ... ... you see when they finish this 4 years
  • on 1324468016:
    <br />I don't like very much Pearl,because every time that comes with a video adds information that somebodyelese have found and not give them the credit marks. ..In this video, I saw the first time when give credit to a "sources" ... ...But what does matter to me that gather information about the hoax ... ...Yes, it's odd Christmas decorations on the gate and the inside of the House ... ... ... ... i don't know if hoax has been started like she show us with those sites, but we have 4 years ... ... you see when they finish this 4 years<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]HY  :) !!! <br />Actually this is at least the SECOND time Pearl gives CREDIT to SOMEbody else  :) !!!! Anyway I don't understand why is this important  :?. THE CLUES "WE" think "WE" find ,are only SUPPOSED CLUES cause "WE" don't know the real TRUTH ,lol  :roll:  :lol:  :lol: !!!! I think I will start to make a HOAX video soon and I will mention also the SUPPOESD clues,but as we are a TEAM,and the BELIEVERS are MANY,I will have to search all of them to ask them THE PERMISIOM of use  :lol: !!! All Believers here plsease give your phones number so that I call you all,to ask for your permision to do A HOAX VIDEO  geek/  :lol: !!!<br />Pearl I'm very angry with you,cause you didn't asked us ,the KINGS of this HOAX,the permision to use the SUPPOSED CLUES  :x !!! So as Donald Trump would say:[/size]<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]PEARL :YOU're FIRED!!!!! [/size]
    <br /><br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  lolol/  penguin/
    You are funny......i understand what you say....but i personaly i don't make the hoax video, but if i would made and someone use my video in his video, i will be angry......i didn't found smt and Pearl includ in shes video.....is not for me that credits.... :) i just saiyng that, it will be nice if she admit where she found....i don't mean to be rude, sorry<br /><br /><br />BUT i said, for me it's important that we/she found a lot of clues  bearhug
  • on 1324477134:
    <br />You are funny......i understand what you say....but i personaly i don't make the hoax video, but if i would made and someone use my video in his video, i will be angry......i didn't found smt and Pearl includ in shes video.....is not for me that credits.... :) i just saiyng that, it will be nice if she admit where she found....i don't mean to be rude, sorry<br /><br /><br />BUT i said, for me it's important that we/she found a lot of clues  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Give me 5IVE Sista'  :) and a hug also  bearhug !!!! Peace and L.O.V.E to you!!!![/size]<br /><br />Yoshi-and-Silver-Gime-me-5-yoshi-17655136-790-444.jpg
    done...Can you feel it?  bearhug
  • Well, the big difference between 2008 death hoax misleading information and 2009 is that now family confirmed the death and keeps saying it, filing lawsuits against people around for wrongful death.<br />I would like Pearl to comment on this fact once and do research why family does that.
  • on 1324490478:
    <br />done...Can you feel it?  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]YES I can feel it Sista' !!!!! I can feel it "since" 2008 it seems lol  :mrgreen: .<br />Michael can be very tricky ,cause he is playing with our BRAINS  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:!!!! Only he wolud think to start a HOAX in December and let the decorations till June the next year,when he "died"  /cook/  :shock:  geek/  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:!!!!<br />Michael,Michael from now on I will call you[/size] [size=18pt]THE UNPREDICTABLE MAN [/size]  [size=10pt]8-) !!!!![/size]<br /><br /><br />bilde21.jpg<br /><br />bilde3.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I have not understood well all..... :o  but enough to say..... geek/ bounce/ typing/<br /> <br /><br />                                                  [size=14pt]THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!![/size]  <br /><br /><br />                                                                      moonwalk_/ bearhug<br /><br /><br />Thanks Pearl !!!!!    :)
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    @Applehead...Girl, you are funny, and I LOVE it!!! Thanks for keeping the Spirit here "Light", with your humor and Truth! You know that I LOVE YOU very much! Again, Thank you and please know that you are appreciated!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />I LOVE all of you! keep spreading LOVE! <br />BE LOVE...LIVE LOVE, for we are ONE!!<br /> bearhug
  • on 1324533613:
    <br />@Applehead...Girl, you are funny, and I LOVE it!!! Thanks for keeping the Spirit here "Light", with your humor and Truth! You know that I LOVE YOU very much! Again, Thank you and please know that you are appreciated!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />I LOVE all of you! keep spreading LOVE! <br />BE LOVE...LIVE LOVE, for we are ONE!!<br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your LOVE  :)  bearhug !!!!!<br />I like to joke,because we people sometimes take everything to serious  :x  geek/  :lol: . WHY SO SERIOUS  :? ???? Frank Dileo was so,so right OMG ,indeed people don't know the FUNNY side of Michael ,lol  lolol/ !!!!<br />I don't know why but I have a presentiment that many will be very ANGRY,"in the end",because things will not be the way they expect.In fact it will be the opposite,lol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .Just look at the redirects of TS and you will see what I'm talking about  :mrgreen:  :lol:  geek/  /judge/ .<br />LOVE you very much Mjj4ever777 and I wish you everything YOU WISH for you and your family for 2012  bearhug !!!!! [/size]<br /><br />funny-love-postcard.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, you are a sparkly lively one, Applehead!<br /> bearhug <br />I also really appreciate Pearl for all she does, just as I appreciate many others here.  In my books, anyone who puts out effort to love and support Michael, ESPECIALLY that he is alive, is to be commended!  We're all in this together!  I've put in a ton of time here these 2+ years too, and I would feel honored if she was to retell something, just to get the word out to the world, in her friendly reporter style ;D .  This is Michael's hoax, not ANY of ours.<br /> michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Also December 25, 2008 is when the reporter Ian Halperin said MJ only had 6 months to live, and it happened exactly 6 months to the day. So I don't believe this or the pre-run hoax was accidental.  All a part of the PLAN![/size]<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1324556332:
    <br />Yes, you are a sparkly lively one, Applehead!<br /> bearhug <br />I also really appreciate Pearl for all she does, just as I appreciate many others here.  In my books, anyone who puts out effort to love and support Michael, ESPECIALLY that he is alive, is to be commended!  We're all in this together!  I've put in a ton of time here these 2+ years too, and I would feel honored if she was to retell something, just to get the word out to the world, in her friendly reporter style ;D .  This is Michael's hoax, not ANY of ours.<br /> michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Also December 25, 2008 is when the reporter Ian Halperin said MJ only had 6 months to live, and it happened exactly 6 months to the day. So I don't believe this or the pre-run hoax was accidental.  All a part of the PLAN![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy MJonmind ,thank you very much for your LOVE  :) ,you made me very happy  :-* !!!!<br />I really like Pearl because she is so funny and she also knows ALOT of things  8-)  .From all of us she is the only one who has the chance to talk ONE TO ONE with Michael's family and friends, and that's enough for me,to understand "some things" regarding her lol  lolol/ .<br />The thing that I find awesome is that the radio station that announced Michael's hoax ,back in 2008 is in SANTA Maria ,CA  :shock:  albino/ .And more than that the owner's name is BRANDON lol  :lol: ,and they are brothers,2 BROTHERS ,OMG  albino/  :shock:  :lol: .LOL what a coincidence ,ya sure  :roll:  :lol:  !!!!<br />Anyway thank's again and take care  bearhug !!![/size]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    i did not watch the video since my pc is crap today...however, Michael said he enjoyed x-mas all year around, so the x-mas decorations would be up during June as well.
    on 1324537839:
    <br />
    on 1324533613:
    <br />@Applehead...Girl, you are funny, and I LOVE it!!! Thanks for keeping the Spirit here "Light", with your humor and Truth! You know that I LOVE YOU very much! Again, Thank you and please know that you are appreciated!<br /> bearhug<br /><br />I LOVE all of you! keep spreading LOVE! <br />BE LOVE...LIVE LOVE, for we are ONE!!<br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your LOVE  :)  bearhug !!!!!<br />I like to joke,because we people sometimes take everything to serious  :x  geek/  :lol: . WHY SO SERIOUS  :? ???? Frank Dileo was so,so right OMG ,indeed people don't know the FUNNY side of Michael ,lol  lolol/ !!!!<br />I don't know why but I have a presentiment that many will be very ANGRY,"in the end",because things will not be the way they expect.In fact it will be the opposite,lol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .Just look at the redirects of TS and you will see what I'm talking about  :mrgreen:  :lol:  geek/  /judge/ .<br />LOVE you very much Mjj4ever777 and I wish you everything YOU WISH for you and your family for 2012  bearhug !!!!! [/size]<br /><br />funny-love-postcard.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Applehead, we wish you and your family all the Blessings and LOVE in the world, at Christmas and always!<br /><br />I agree with you when you talk about people being so serious when it comes to the hoax. Personally, I couldn't handle being so stressed and worried all of the time, I would rather keep my energy and attitude upbeat and positive, Believing that Michael has everything under control. Michael himself has told us that this is an "adventure" and that there is nothing to be nervous about, so I will take his word for it!!      <br /><br />I am well aware of all of the corruption in the world, but I also know that the only thing I have control over, is my own life, and that my happiness depends on me, and me alone,so I will do everything in my power to make "my" life, a good life full of LOVE!<br /><br />Wishing all of my Beautiful Michael Family a very Happy and LOVING Holiday Season! I LOVE You all very, very much!<br /> bearhug
  • Wonderful post, Mjj4ever777.  <br /><br />[glow=blue,2,300]Happy Holiday Season to All![/glow]  :)
    on 1324556332:
    <br />Yes, you are a sparkly lively one, Applehead!<br /> bearhug <br />I also really appreciate Pearl for all she does, just as I appreciate many others here.  In my books, anyone who puts out effort to love and support Michael, ESPECIALLY that he is alive, is to be commended!  We're all in this together!  I've put in a ton of time here these 2+ years too, and I would feel honored if she was to retell something, just to get the word out to the world, in her friendly reporter style ;D .  This is Michael's hoax, not ANY of ours.<br /> michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br />[size=9pt]Also December 25, 2008 is when the reporter Ian Halperin said MJ only had 6 months to live, and it happened exactly 6 months to the day. So I don't believe this or the pre-run hoax was accidental.  All a part of the PLAN![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree with all you have said MJonmind! This IS Michael's hoax..we should be thankful to anyone who is getting the "hoax" information out to the public instead of criticizing and playing the "Blame" game, against those who are only trying to get Michael's information out there. We are all in this "together", we are ALL part of the same Family... aren't we?? As long as we keep separating ourselves from each other, in any manner, we are not "uniting"  as ONE, like Michael wants us to!  I appreciate every single person that is doing their part in this "adventure", as long as their part, is coming from a place of LOVE and kindness!<br /><br />I hope you have a Beautiful Holiday Season MJonmind, and a Happy and Healthy New Year! <br />By the way,I have been reading your posts in all of he threads, and I must say that we think very much alike!! Bless you for all of your contributions to this site, I really LOVE and appreciate them, as I do YOU!!<br /><br />Blessings LOVE and LIGHT to you!!!<br /> bearhug
    on 1324682373:
    <br />Wonderful post, Mjj4ever777.  <br /><br />[glow=red,2,300]Happy Holiday Season to All![/glow]  :) <br />
    <br /><br />Bless you Starchild!! Sending you LOVE always!!! Happy Holidays to you and your family!<br /> bearhug
  • on 1324681602:
    <br />
    on 1324537839:
    <br />
    on 1324533613:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your LOVE  :)  bearhug !!!!!<br />I like to joke,because we people sometimes take everything to serious  :x  geek/  :lol: . WHY SO SERIOUS  :? ???? Frank Dileo was so,so right OMG ,indeed people don't know the FUNNY side of Michael ,lol  lolol/ !!!!<br />I don't know why but I have a presentiment that many will be very ANGRY,"in the end",because things will not be the way they expect.In fact it will be the opposite,lol  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .Just look at the redirects of TS and you will see what I'm talking about  :mrgreen:  :lol:  geek/  /judge/ .<br />LOVE you very much Mjj4ever777 and I wish you everything YOU WISH for you and your family for 2012  bearhug !!!!! [/size]<br /><br />funny-love-postcard.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Applehead, we wish you and your family all the Blessings and LOVE in the world, at Christmas and always!<br /><br />I agree with you when you talk about people being so serious when it comes to the hoax. Personally, I couldn't handle being so stressed and worried all of the time, I would rather keep my energy and attitude upbeat and positive, Believing that Michael has everything under control. Michael himself has told us that this is an "adventure" and that there is nothing to be nervous about, so I will take his word for it!!      <br /><br />I am well aware of all of the corruption in the world, but I also know that the only thing I have control over, is my own life, and that my happiness depends on me, and me alone,so I will do everything in my power to make "my" life, a good life full of LOVE!<br /><br />Wishing all of my Beautiful Michael Family a very Happy and LOVING Holiday Season! I LOVE You all very, very much!<br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Mjj4ever777 for the wishes  :) !!!!<br />Since Pearl talks about Christmas and let's say Michael loves this period of the year too,here are some pictures with him on this theme  :) :[/size]<br /><br />00006597.jpg<br /><br />Michael%2Band%2BChristmas%2B-%2B1.jpg<br /><br />61UUr9lGrUL__SS500_.jpg<br /><br />SWEET-MJ-MERRY-CHRISTMAS-michael-jackson-the-child-17715810-517-533.jpg<br /><br />christmas-time-with-mikeypooh-michael-jackson-the-child-17530781-580-358.jpg<br /><br />michael-my-little-angel-michael-jackson-the-child-17530752-584-358.jpg<br /><br />jackson5-156.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Now we all know that Michael sang Christmas song during his jackson 5 era.Thursday during the time I was cooking,an ideea came in my mind  :idea:  albino/ .Almost all the singers have song about Christmas,but Michael stoped to sing about that ,when he was still a teen:? .[/size]<br />[size=14pt]Why????  Why not even 1 song about Christmas,this is my question  :shock:  :?: ?????[/size]<br />[size=10pt]Christmas is about Jesus,no  :?: ,and about his birth.Michael started this hoax during Christmas time,and he supposely died in 25 ,but not december  :shock: !!! Very strange  I would say and who knows,maybe this was done with a purpose, maybe no  :? .[/size]