R. Kelly I've Written 32 NEW Chapters of 'Trapped In the Closet'

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />here is a weird Video about R. Kelly. He did 22 Chapters of "Trapped in the Closet" why did they choose the <br />No. 7?<br /><br />Here is the Link<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/21/r-kelly-trapped-in-the-closet-32-new-chapters/#.TvUPE_LJnyU<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sorry, totally off topic, but I love this performance of him: <br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1324685233:
    <br />Sorry, totally off topic, but I love this performance of him: <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />Behind the piano and it makes me think of Stevie Wonder. But R. Kelly is great!<br />This song makes me think of my youth! <br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I watched all of Trapped In The Closet once a few years ago. I have always loved R. Kelly's work, but excluding his Hip Hopera. It has a somewhat cult status among my daughter's friends for being so bad and cheesy that it's brilliant. In other words, they liked it for all the wrong reasons, mainly comedic. <br />
  • on 1324686490:
    <br />I watched all of Trapped In The Closet once a few years ago. I have always loved R Kelly's work, but excluding his Hip Hopera. It has a somewhat cult status among my daughter's friends for being so bad and cheesy that it's brilliant. In other words, they liked it for all the wrong reasons, mainly comedic.<br />
    <br /><br />Not trying to offend you, but RK ( R. Kelly)  i noticed that...  ;)