TIAI December 26

Comments

• on 1325027018:
    <br /><br />The porch was his penis, and it was huge, erect, and symbolized divine pro-creation.<br /><br />Most likely was the Ark of the Covenant sexual in nature (a certain level).<br /><br />
    <br /><br />wow, i could not disagree more. will leave it at that.
  • on 1325013897:
    <br />I don't know too much about the ark of the covenant, however, it appears to be confusing because we are interpreting what it is in many ways.  So far I have the following:<br /><br />1.  The ark of the new covenant is Jesus or the Messiah<br />2.  The ark of the new covenant is represented by Mary.  God's promise to Mary that Jesus will come and be heard.<br />3.  The ark is supposed to look like what is described in the bible, and it has the 10 commandments in stone, mannah, and Aaron's rod.<br />4.  The ark of the covenant is a technology.  Maybe electric ?<br />5.  The ark of the covenant has elements in the.  Ustable elements from the Light and Heavy Platinum groups.  Who ever has the ark must know the secrets about how to keep the elements stable.  They bring health and prosperity.  The illuminati keeps moving it west.  They eventually will bring it to Jerusalem.<br />6.  The arc is in Ethiopia but will be moved to another location due to a leaky roof.  They announced that Ethiopia had the ark but it was not revealed.<br />7.  Meeting in June 2009 took place with religious leaders around the world.  In Italy, with the pope and others ?????????<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />what you need to understand is that many many people are posting on this forum about the ark and many of us have conflicting beliefs. what you have listed above is various thoughts that people have posted - some of these people who dont agree with each other and have differing opinions. so if you are confused, that is quote normal. <br /><br />the only statement i agree with on your list is: 3.  The ark is supposed to look like what is described in the bible, and it has the 10 commandments in stone, mannah, and Aaron's rod.<br /><br />but again, thats just my opinion. <br /><br />whilst i appreciate that there are many spiritual minded people on this forum who are posting information FROM THEIR RELIGIOUS ANGLE (just as i am) my best advice to you is if you are trying to learn about the ark, please dont try and learn it just from this forum, you will get confused. also try to look at various information from different angles. much of what is being posted here is from a born again christain or catholic angle. just putting it out there that these are NOT THE ONLY interpretations. there are others.<br /><br />i would get yourself a bible and a few good books from various sources and research and study. i know its easier said than done. it is difficult. but i did it. i researched many religions and what they taught esp regarding such 'doctrines' and after analysing several beliefs / theories / interpretations, found one that i am not only comfortable with, but satisfied with as it answers my questions and is also LOGICAL. (again for *ME*, personally, IMO)<br /><br /><br />all the best<br />
  • [size=14pt]@ MARY K  - I agree mary with what you said - we are lost. I am personally not lost in what i believe but this thread is lost.<br /><br /><br />i am not 'paying out' on anyone for posting their view, but considering there are so many various interpretations being posted, (some of which i personally (again JMO) feel are starting to get ludicrous, dellusional and even bordering on blasphemous) we do need some more direction of where this is heading from TS - instead of just pictures...[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]so TS (whoever you are) - PLEASE can you post some information your thoughts and ideas on why you have made reference to the ark and what you want us to take from it.<br /><br />we obviously are a school of people of various religions or none at all, ethnic backgrounds, ages, educational standards etc. the ark and its involvement in MJDH is being interpreted from all these various angles factoring in all these different demographics in their interpretation. <br /><br />PLEASE GIVE US SOME WORDS....<br /><br />thank you and [/size]  respect/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Right now I am very confused about this Ark of the Covenant direction the past week. <br /><br />I have been reading all the posts in the 2 threads (TIAI 21 Dec and TIAI 26 Dec) and nothing is clear to me.<br /><br />In fact it's the most confused/unsure/not understanding that I have ever been from the all of TS re-directions the past 2 years and I am not sure "how"we are meant to be studying the true Ark when it seems that is what people have been trying to do and nothing is clear and seems to be going in circles.
  • Wow this discussion is taking on its own personality:shock:  How does the huge penis fit in with the ark OMG! I am totally lost.  I had better get to reading my Bible.  I completely missed the boat.
  • on 1325033564:
    <br />Wow this discussion is taking on its own personality:shock:  How does the huge penis fit in with the ark OMG! I am totally lost.  I had better get to reading my Bible.  I completely missed the boat.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: lolol/ HA HA.  We're trying. . . .
  • Maybe the arc has to do with "the tree of life".  Sacred geometrical shapes.  This is the pattern that everything is made from.  Everything on earth is organized in this way, from light particles, to molecules, to plants,animals, DNA, and EVERY THING.  This is hidden knowledge they don't want us to know.  Our bodies are organized this way including our spirit,soul or light body.  Finding your ark can also be finding your spirit or your soul.  <br /><br />I'm just thinking out loud because maybe we will eventually figure something out. <br /><br />Love
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1325026570:
    <br />
    on 1324997976:
    <br />
    on 1324960064:
    <br />On 26 June 2009, the Italian press claimed that Abune Paulos along with a claimed son of Prince Makonnen and Duke Amedeo D'Aosta, would come forward at the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome with the announcement that the true Ark of the covenant, which has supposedly been kept in secret at St. Mary's of Zion in Ethiopia, would be unveiled to the public to view for the first time in history in a museum being built in Axum. The announcement was never made; instead the Patriarch immediately denied that any such event had ever been planned. The person that the Italian press had identified as the Ethiopian Prince was subsequently revealed as not being a recognized member of the former Imperial family, and the involvement of the Duke of Aosta in the affair was also called into question.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abune_Paulos<br /><br /><br />The patriarch of Ethiopian Church, Abune Paulos was received by pope Benedict XVI for an audience on June 18, 2009. <br />http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/lofi/Discorsi-omelie-udienze-angelus-e-altri-documenti/D8280782-11.html<br /><br />He participated as well at the "G8 summit of religious leaders" in Rome, that lasted from June 15 - 17, 2009.<br />http://www.santegidio.org/index.php?pageID=64&id=6573&idLng=1069<br />http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2009/06/18/world-religious-leaders-hold-their-own-g8-summit/<br /><br />The Italian news agency ADNKRONOS distributing the unveiling rumours in 2009 does serve the Arab / English / Italian news markets with news mainly from the Arab world.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnkronos<br />http://www.adnkronos.com/IGN/News/<br /><br />ADNKRONOS belongs to Guiseppe Marra Communications, a multimedia holding in Italy.<br />http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Group/<br /><br />This is Guiseppe Marra (right) on occasion of a Berlusconi re-election press conference media event at GMC headquarter.<br />marra_berlusconi--200x150.jpg<br />http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=1.0.2013916195<br />
    <br /><br /> suspicious// smiley_spider <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    [size=9pt]Andrea[/size]<br />[size=9pt]George W Bush also doesn’t want the Ark to set sail and wants it destroyed and launches a submarine to destroy it with a torpedo that can only be unlocked with a special golden key.  So we have the Pope, George W (Bush) and Agent MJ on the same team.  [/size]<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21729.75<br /><br /><br />Oh, the web.... /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /><br />in internet there are good and bad information, as well as history books that lie, there is... everything is in us OK the first thing we are taught as truth without investigating whether true or false  ;)<br /><br />But if these dudes  who present the Ark,... aaaayyyy WTF??<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Quote from: TS<br /><br />    Few if any objects in the history of mankind have been regarded with more sacredness and mystery, than the Ark of the Covenant.  And surely if there is any object on planet earth that God can and will control at the end of time, it is the Ark of the Covenant.  But the devil knows this, so he will have one or more counterfeit arks to confuse people.  Then if we want to be on the right side of the final battle between good and evil: we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray {http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&amp;source=hp&amp;q="ark+of+the+covenant"&amp;gbv=2&amp;aq=f&amp;oq=&amp;aqi=g4g-m1}.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />the true Ark of the Covenant, is not easy
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I just came across these 2 video clips that talk about the Ark from another perspective, and found them interesting...have a look.  Wow, so much information and so many different perspectives about what the ark is, where the ark is, it's powers, etc. ...fascinating stuff!<br /><br />We all have to understand and RESPECT the fact that we ALL have our own opinions and Beliefs, and we should be able to make posts without worrying that someone may not agree with what we have posted. As long as we are being respectful, we shouldn't make a "judgment" call on other people's "perspectives", after all, who's to say, who is "right" and who is "wrong"? Remember the LOVE!<br /><br />The information I am posting doesn't mean I "Believe", what I am posting, I am just sharing the info I have found while researching ALL aspects, of the Ark. <br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br /><br />@ Don'twalkaway<br />With all of the symbolism that Michael has used, pertaining to Egypt, the ankha, Space, Light, being One, LOVE, God, etc the more I Believe that Michael  is pointing us in the direction of "Ascension"  and  ET's and I think that  the Ark of Covenant, is the "Key" to unlocking a portal to another dimension. I really think that this is all pointing to December 21 2012, where there will be an "Awakening" on a Global scale, and  the "mysteries" of the "Universe", ( so to speak) will finally be revealed to all. I also Believe that this is all "God's" plan, and that Michael is a BIG part of this "Revealing" of the TRUTH of our HIStory!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1325035096:
    <br />Maybe the arc has to do with "the tree of life".  Sacred geometrical shapes.  This is the pattern that everything is made from.  Everything on earth is organized in this way, from light particles, to molecules, to plants,animals, DNA, and EVERY THING.  This is hidden knowledge they don't want us to know.  Our bodies are organized this way including our spirit,soul or light body.  Finding your ark can also be finding your spirit or your soul.  <br /><br />I'm just thinking out loud because maybe we will eventually figure something out. <br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />I sort of think the same way.  I’m not really sure what to think of all of this about the ark but I do think it’s important, it’s a warning and that something big is going to happen.<br /><br />If Michael knew about the announcement of the ark’s location on June 26 2009, and this date was something “they” had planned for quite a while (based on their ultimate big-picture plan) and Michael caught wind of it, faking his death the day before would divert any attention the ark story might have received, so the announcement was kiboshed then saved for a later date.  Perhaps there was divine intervention for that to happen, making June 25th the ideal date and TIME for the hoax to kick off, with Michael knowing and planning for it for 25 years. <br /><br />I had never known exactly what the flower of life was before seeing a youtube video on the (I think) water thread.  Everything comes from the flower of life, including other sacred shapes and patterns that hold all the keys to everything in the universe.  This has been something they haven’t been teaching in schools and really, considering it encompasses EVERYTHING, we should be aware of this.  But we’re not (typically).  Why has this been kept a secret, going back thousands of years?  Seems rather evil, rather devilish, doesn’t it?  Like we are not supposed to know that our universe was created in an intelligent design, by an intelligent being, God.  <br /><br />So maybe the ark has to do with that, a deeper understanding and sacred knowledge.<br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    dogruns.gif
  • Yes Andrea and MJJforever777.  <br /><br />The ark must have some very very big information and secrets.  Perhaps it is like you said MJJforever777, it is the key to unlocking another dimension.  It does seem like it has to do with achieving ascension and finding your soul.  And it does seem like E.T's are involved in some way.  <br /><br />I saw on a video that it had the tree of life in it.  They were talking about elements from the platinum groups on the periodic table.  These elements are needed for health but they are unstable in the ark.  You had to know the secret on how to stabilize the elements.  Whatever civilization had the ark had health and prosperity.  One person who knew how to use this was Methusala from the bible, and that is why he lived for 950 or some odd years.  You can also get these minerals from red, and orange vegetables to keep you healthy. <br /><br />I really don't know.  That's something else I heard.  <br /><br />Peace  <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1325033564:
    <br />Wow this discussion is taking on its own personality:shock:  How does the huge penis fit in with the ark OMG! I am totally lost.  I had better get to reading my Bible.  I completely missed the boat.<br />
    <br /><br />you are shocked and dont understand and missed that, because the ark has nothing to do with a penis. its one persons opinion / interpretation. you can read the bible all you like. i promise you will NEVER find that connection. <br /><br /><br />please people, dont believe everything you read and hear even on the forum. do your own research before adopting one persons interpretation (that may be incorrect) as your own belief. i dont want to discredit anyone, its not my intention, thats why i havent named names. but for those that dont understand the ark and are learning about it here, you need to understand that all the people that 'do know about the ark' (myself included) all dont agree with each other and have different understandings and interpretations. when someone posts, the ark is jesus, the ark is literal, the ark is figurative, the ark is a penis, the ark is mary, the ark involves aliens, the ark is electric and magnetic, etc etc - you need to understand that its JUST THAT INDIVIDUALS understanding, which may be wrong. its not a known understanding. some of the bibles information is open to interpretation. what YOU DO NEED TO KNOW is that all of the possible theories that are being posted ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE. meaning that they are the interpretation of man / individuals WITH NO EVIDENCE to support such theories.<br /><br />[size=14pt]<br /><br />EDIT: to non religious people and others who dont know abt the ark: this level of TIAI isnt like discecting the cover of a michael album, or understanding lyrics, or analysing evidence in the courtcase or looking for clues at the memorial / funeral, etc. this is religion. there are many opinions here. just because they are posted by a believer on MJDHI forum, doesnt mean they are correct (demographics need to be factored in) and doesnt mean that other religious people / ark believers agree with what is being said, i can promise you that [/size]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Perhaps that's the point, Aussie.<br /><br />Cuz I think it is.<br /><br />You all are chasing shadows trying to nail down the physical aspects of a mythical object. Perhaps... that's exactly what we have been doing all along, I just didn't notice because I was too wrapped up in it. However, the religious talk gave me a chance to sit back and look at the big picture of the whole entire GODFORSAKEN deal. Lol.<br /><br />Are atheists allowed to say godforsaken?
  • bec my dear, you can say anything you want. i personally wouldnt say it, but who is anyone to put a rule over you abt what you should and shouldnt do / say. (esp if your an athiest) its a free world and even the bible teaches that we 'are all free moral agents' <br /><br />meaning we all have freedom of choice about what we say / do / act / believe, etc<br /><br />so no offence taken here  bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />(p.s i often say damn, in australia its a slang expression like 'dang' or 'blast' or 'd'oh' - i understand in the US that it is considered a swear / curse word, is that right?? also its a religious expression is what right, can someone pls advise. also apologies if it ever offends. i dont mean it in that context.)
  • on 1325044769:
    <br />Perhaps that's the point, Aussie.<br /><br />Cuz I think it is.<br /><br />You all are chasing shadows trying to nail down the physical aspects of a mythical object. Perhaps... that's exactly what we have been doing all along, I just didn't notice because I was too wrapped up in it. However, the religious talk gave me a chance to sit back and look at the big picture of the whole entire GODFORSAKEN deal. Lol.<br /><br />Are atheists allowed to say godforsaken?<br />
    <br /><br />bec, i need to know what you mean. i dont quite get what you are saying.. do you mean that the whole MJDH may have sent you chasing for something imaginery? (in reference to the word you used 'mythical')<br /><br />mmm. i guess i am trying to say, are you doubting?
    No doubt he's alive.<br /><br />I think TS might have run out of material. I think he gave up on the levels and switched over to the metaphorical angle... the redirects... where there is no right or wrong... no proof is ever needed. No validation will be forthcoming, no answers will ever be gleaned. We get to guess n guess n guess n guess... and perhaps he will redirect to someone's answer... a long post of course... so we can play the "guess which part was right" game from now until either bamsday or we all grow tired of this little time killer and go find some other obsession to distract us from the unending misery we call daily life.<br /><br />He doesn't need to answer to any of these theories or explain a damn thing anymore. We will all be satisfied with redirects and bottomless religious debate distracting us from the fact that he left us hanging on 11/29 and never kept his word. Maybe if he ignores it long enough we will all forget it ever happened?<br /><br />This one isn't likely to ever forget. I'm a big pain in the ass that way.<br /><br />But no, Aussie, I have no doubt that MJ is alive.
  • on 1325046397:
    <br />No doubt he's alive.<br /><br />I think TS might have run out of material. I think he gave up on the levels and switched over to the metaphorical angle... the redirects... where there is no right or wrong... no proof is ever needed. No validation will be forthcoming, no answers will ever be gleaned. We get to guess n guess n guess n guess... and perhaps he will redirect to someone's answer... a long post of course... so we can play the "guess which part was right" game from now until either bamsday or we all grow tired of this little time killer and go find some other obsession to distract us from the unending misery we call daily life.<br /><br />He doesn't need to answer to any of these theories or explain a damn thing anymore. We will all be satisfied with redirects and bottomless religious debate distracting us from the fact that he left us hanging on 11/29 and never kept his word. Maybe if he ignores it long enough we will all forget it ever happened?<br /><br />This one isn't likely to ever forget. I'm a big pain in the ass that way.<br /><br />But no, Aussie, I have no doubt that MJ is alive.<br />
    <br /><br />glad i now understand what you meant. thank you for that. i new in my heart you would never doubt MJ alive. too much evidence for that. ;) but just needed to be clear in what you mean abt chasing something mythical.<br /><br />you are right you know. we are all canabalising each other here with our relgious interpretation and views and beliefs, meanwhile forgetting he hasnt finished level 7! what a brilliant way to keep us occupied - quite strategic i must say as one knows that arguing abt religion could go on forever and ever. its a subject that people dont like to back down on when their opinions are challenged (me too - but i force myself to for my own sanity - choose my battles) [size=14pt]but kudos to you TS - a great way to keep people preoccupied from haggling you to wrap up level 7![/size]<br /><br />BEC, i am with you in being relentless in not allowing him to get away with unfinished business. <br /><br />[size=14pt]therefore: come on TS - shed some light on level 7 and wrap it up![/size]
  • on 1325042861:
    <br />
    on 1325033564:
    <br /><br />you are shocked and dont understand and missed that, because the ark has nothing to do with a penis. its one persons opinion / interpretation. you can read the bible all you like. i promise you will NEVER find that connection. <br /><br /><br />please people, dont believe everything you read and hear even on the forum. do your own research before adopting one persons interpretation (that may be incorrect) as your own belief. i dont want to discredit anyone, its not my intention, thats why i havent named names. but for those that dont understand the ark and are learning about it here, you need to understand that all the people that 'do know about the ark' (myself included) all dont agree with each other and have different understandings and interpretations. when someone posts, the ark is jesus, the ark is literal, the ark is figurative, the ark is a penis, the ark is mary, the ark involves aliens, the ark is electric and magnetic, etc etc - you need to understand that its JUST THAT INDIVIDUALS understanding, which may be wrong. its not a known understanding. some of the bibles information is open to interpretation. what YOU DO NEED TO KNOW is that all of the possible theories that are being posted ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE. meaning that they are the interpretation of man / individuals WITH NO EVIDENCE to support such theories.<br /><br />[size=14pt]<br /><br />EDIT: to non religious people and others who dont know abt the ark: this level of TIAI isnt like discecting the cover of a michael album, or understanding lyrics, or analysing evidence in the courtcase or looking for clues at the memorial / funeral, etc. this is religion. there are many opinions here. just because they are posted by a believer on MJDHI forum, doesnt mean they are correct (demographics need to be factored in) and doesnt mean that other religious people / ark believers agree with what is being said, i can promise you that [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />My statement was all in fun.  Just a joke.  I know it’s not in the Bible.  Lighten up. /white flag/
    on 1325046963:
    <br />
    on 1325046397:
    <br />No doubt he's alive.<br /><br />I think TS might have run out of material. I think he gave up on the levels and switched over to the metaphorical angle... the redirects... where there is no right or wrong... no proof is ever needed. No validation will be forthcoming, no answers will ever be gleaned. We get to guess n guess n guess n guess... and perhaps he will redirect to someone's answer... a long post of course... so we can play the "guess which part was right" game from now until either bamsday or we all grow tired of this little time killer and go find some other obsession to distract us from the unending misery we call daily life.<br /><br />He doesn't need to answer to any of these theories or explain a damn thing anymore. We will all be satisfied with redirects and bottomless religious debate distracting us from the fact that he left us hanging on 11/29 and never kept his word. Maybe if he ignores it long enough we will all forget it ever happened?<br /><br />This one isn't likely to ever forget. I'm a big pain in the ass that way.<br /><br />But no, Aussie, I have no doubt that MJ is alive.<br />
    <br /><br />glad i now understand what you meant. thank you for that. i new in my heart you would never doubt MJ alive. too much evidence for that. ;) but just needed to be clear in what you mean abt chasing something mythical.<br /><br />you are right you know. we are all canabalising each other here with our relgious interpretation and views and beliefs, meanwhile forgetting he hasnt finished level 7! what a brilliant way to keep us occupied - quite strategic i must say as one knows that arguing abt religion could go on forever and ever. its a subject that people dont like to back down on when their opinions are challenged (me too - but i force myself to for my own sanity - choose my battles) [size=14pt]but kudos to you TS - a great way to keep people preoccupied from haggling you to wrap up level 7![/size]<br /><br />BEC, i am with you in being relentless in not allowing him to get away with unfinished business. <br /><br />[size=14pt]therefore: come on TS - shed some light on level 7 and wrap it up![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Good, because everyone knows once a new redirect comes along it means the old redirect (and convo it inspires) is DONE. Well level 7 AIN'T DONE. Don't start something you can't finish, my father always used to say, which didn't mean don't try, it meant you bust yer ass until you complete it. I see a sorry lack of that work ethic and it burns me considering how much time and effort we have collectively put into this. It feels like it was all for naught.. worse... it feels all for the whim of an anonymous stranger getting his rocks off on us all jumping through his flaming hoops. High, low, you're too slow! HAHAHAHAHAHA ugh.
  • on 1325047028:
    <br />
    on 1325042861:
    <br />
    on 1325033564:
    <br /><br />you are shocked and dont understand and missed that, because the ark has nothing to do with a penis. its one persons opinion / interpretation. you can read the bible all you like. i promise you will NEVER find that connection. <br /><br /><br />please people, dont believe everything you read and hear even on the forum. do your own research before adopting one persons interpretation (that may be incorrect) as your own belief. i dont want to discredit anyone, its not my intention, thats why i havent named names. but for those that dont understand the ark and are learning about it here, you need to understand that all the people that 'do know about the ark' (myself included) all dont agree with each other and have different understandings and interpretations. when someone posts, the ark is jesus, the ark is literal, the ark is figurative, the ark is a penis, the ark is mary, the ark involves aliens, the ark is electric and magnetic, etc etc - you need to understand that its JUST THAT INDIVIDUALS understanding, which may be wrong. its not a known understanding. some of the bibles information is open to interpretation. what YOU DO NEED TO KNOW is that all of the possible theories that are being posted ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE. meaning that they are the interpretation of man / individuals WITH NO EVIDENCE to support such theories.<br /><br />[size=14pt]<br /><br />EDIT: to non religious people and others who dont know abt the ark: this level of TIAI isnt like discecting the cover of a michael album, or understanding lyrics, or analysing evidence in the courtcase or looking for clues at the memorial / funeral, etc. this is religion. there are many opinions here. just because they are posted by a believer on MJDHI forum, doesnt mean they are correct (demographics need to be factored in) and doesnt mean that other religious people / ark believers agree with what is being said, i can promise you that [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />My statement was all in fun.  Just a joke.  I know it’s not in the Bible.  Lighten up. /white flag/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]@ hesouttamylife - sorry, i should have stated reagrding my reply, that the first line was specifically for you. the rest of the warning was just to people in general. so there is no need for me to lighten up. i think its important that people understand that there is more than only one understanding of the ark and other biblical symbolics, etc - there are a lot of other confused forum members here.<br /><br />also there was no way for me to tell that you were bring funny or joking in your post, as there were no smileys, haha's etc..[/size]<br /><br />
    on 1325033564:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]which is why i just pointed out that to you. certainly not attacking you or being hysterical. i felt bad for you if you were confused as i feel bad for other forum members who may be being religiously misguided if they are trying to learn about religious symbolic things here. i only said it out of love for you.<br /><br />if you meant it as a joke, then thats not what i took from your post. but i do apologise if i offended you by my post.[/size]<br />bearhug
  • No offense taken.  Just wanted to clarify. respect/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Interesting, I was thinking the same thing earlier and I posted this observation over on the TIAI December 21 thread:<br /><br />
    on 1325046211:
    <br />
    on 1323746794:
    <br />Just a short note ...<br /><br />Haven't been here on the forum much since 11-30; and I have not had time to read the threads.  I'm in the middle of an important project.  But <br />I will be back next week sometime to catch up on the threads, and work on finishing level 7.<br /><br /> typing/<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm TS in the above post on December 12th from TIAI November 11 said he/she would be back next week to work on finishing off Level 7.....the only  thing which TS did in that week was the redirect to the pictures of the Ark of the Covenant on December 21st.<br /><br />Might not mean anything........or it might mean alot.<br /><br /> smiley_spider<br />
    <br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    dog-chasing-tails.jpg<br /><br />It really isn't fun anymore. I believe MJ is alive with all my heart, but this kind of stuff is getting ridiculous. Seriously. We need to get back to the topic at hand...which is MJ. If there's no news...there's no news. I don't want to be lead on a wild goose chase that just passes the time until something newsworthy happens.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1325048594:
    <br />dog-chasing-tails.jpg<br /><br />It really isn't fun anymore. I believe MJ is alive with all my heart, but this kind of stuff is getting ridiculous. Seriously. We need to get back to the topic at hand...which is MJ. If there's no news...there's no news. I don't want to be lead on a wild goose chase that just passes the time until something newsworthy happens.<br />
    <br /><br />No one is telling you you should read topics you're not interested in. So if you think there is no news: take a break. Simple as that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."