TIAI December 26

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1325049367:
    <br />
    on 1325048594:
    <br />dog-chasing-tails.jpg<br /><br />It really isn't fun anymore. I believe MJ is alive with all my heart, but this kind of stuff is getting ridiculous. Seriously. We need to get back to the topic at hand...which is MJ. If there's no news...there's no news. I don't want to be lead on a wild goose chase that just passes the time until something newsworthy happens.<br />
    <br /><br />No one is telling you you should read topics you're not interested in. So if you think there is no news: take a break. Simple as that.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm curious to know if you think the Ark of the Covenant is news, Souza? (I'm being serious in asking this question.)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1324489413:
    <br />So...anyone knows how the real ark has to look like? The images TS linked to are different. I must say when I read in the Bible how the ark had to be made - I don't fully understand how is it supposed to look.<br />
    <br /><br />I think the original point is that NO ONE knows what the ark is supposed to look like and yet that doesn't stop people from trying to recreate it anyway. They don't have the facts so they just make it up.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1325049617:
    <br />
    on 1325049367:
    <br />
    on 1325048594:
    <br />dog-chasing-tails.jpg<br /><br />It really isn't fun anymore. I believe MJ is alive with all my heart, but this kind of stuff is getting ridiculous. Seriously. We need to get back to the topic at hand...which is MJ. If there's no news...there's no news. I don't want to be lead on a wild goose chase that just passes the time until something newsworthy happens.<br />
    <br /><br />No one is telling you you should read topics you're not interested in. So if you think there is no news: take a break. Simple as that.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm curious to know if you think the Ark of the Covenant is news, Souza? (I'm being serious in asking this question.)<br />
    <br /><br />I think it's important and I think it will be even more important in times fast approaching. I think ONE of the reasons for this hoax is to make people aware of Biblical truth and to expose the illuminati, and thus also the 8th beast of Revelation. I started studying the Bible because I know that Michael reads the Bible daily and is very religious, plus there have been a lot of clues leading towards the Bible and/or the end of the world. I wanted to understand that, so I started to investigate for myself. The more I study, the clearer it becomes for me what this hoax is all about, aside from the entertainment part.<br /><br />Besides that, I think the Ark was again mentioned in the news somewhere around 12/21. So in a way it's news, yes.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Souza.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    <br />
    Besides that, I think the Ark was again mentioned in the news somewhere around 12/21. So in a way it's news, yes.
    <br /><br />This article appeared on an Australian news website news.com.au on December 5th 2011:<br /><br />http://www.news.com.au/world/attention-raiders-the-lost-ark-of-the-covenant-is-on-the-move/story-e6frfkyi-1226213811608<br /><br />Which was probably cut and pasted from this mockery of a "news" website World Weekly News (also posted on December 5th 2011 as well) -  :lol:    :roll:<br /><br />http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/41072/ark-of-the-covenant-to-be-revealed/
  • The Ark is confusing but I really don't think they have found it or will ever find it...actually it makes me think of Moses and how God hid his body...till this day no one knows where it is...some of the articles I read about the Ark, say that the ark wasn't as important as finding Moses' body.<br /><br />
    ...suggests that the central quest was not the Ark but the Tomb of Moses
    <br /><br />http://www.philipcoppens.com/juvelius.html<br /><br />I think just like Moses' body won't be found, neither will the ark.
  • on 1325057898:
    <br />The Ark is confusing but I really don't think they have found it or will ever find it...actually it makes me think of Moses and how God hid his body...till this day no one knows where it is...some of the articles I read about the Ark, say that the ark wasn't as important as finding Moses' body.<br /><br />
    ...suggests that the central quest was not the Ark but the Tomb of Moses
    <br /><br />http://www.philipcoppens.com/juvelius.html<br /><br />I think just like Moses' body won't be found, neither will the ark.<br />
    <br /><br />agree with you 100% illusion. god ensured no one knew where moses was buried so that the tomb /grave would not be worshiped. the israelites had a problem with a) worshiping man and b) worshiping objects. i believe that he would have hid the ark for the same reasons. i dont believe god will allow it to be found and be iconised / idolised. again, JMO
  • <br />I agree too. God will not allow it to be found, but He still wanted it to remain described in the sacred texts and in memory of people in such detail for millennia. [size=12pt]Why?[/size] And yet the book of Revelation says that at the end of time the Ark of the Covenant will reappear. So?<br />I'm sure the answers are all in the Bible. We should look for them just there to avoid the mistake.<br />I find it interesting that God made this promise:<br />
    Hebrews 8:10<br />This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel <br />  after that time, declares the Lord. <br />I will [size=10pt]put my laws in their minds [/size] and write them on their hearts. <br />I will be their God, <br />  and they will be my people.
  • [size=8pt]Speaking of Level 7[/size].....and just another strange coincidence/connection with MJDH and bible prophecy.<br /><br />I read this today,<br /><br />How Long is a "Day"?<br /><br />In the Bible, the word "day" can refer to various periods of time.  At Genesis 2:4, for example, the entire creative period of six "days" is spoken of as "the day that Jehovah God made earth and heaven."  Each day evidently involved a considerable length of time.  Interestingly, while the Bible specifically mentions the end of each of the first six "days", it makes no mention of the end of the seventh day. Why?  That day is still in progress.<br /><br />Genesis 2:3   <br />And God proceeded to bless the seventh day and make it sacred, because on it he has been resting from all his work that God has created for the purpose of making.<br /><br /><br />Hebrews 4:4-6  For in one place he has said of the seventh day as follows: “And God rested on the seventh day from all his works,” and again in this place: “They shall not enter into my rest.”  Since, therefore, it remains for some to enter into it, and those to whom the good news was first declared did not enter in because of disobedience. <br /><br />The similiarities are a little eerie and this one surprised me.  Yes, just now  lolol/<br /><br />God is working on that seventh day (end of the world and his promised paradise on earth we can look forward to)<br /><br />and MJ is working on Level 7...hopefully the BAM!!!!!  <br /><br />Off topic but  OMG!<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Nefertari, I would agree with your statement!  It was part of the old covenant with shedding blood and sacrificing animals--done away with.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Just thinking again about TS's purpose in redirecting to the Ark of the Covenant, when he had promised last week that this week he would finish up 7c.<br />Could it somehow be connected in some weird way?  It seems the Biblical discussion is running dry.<br />Any thoughts?  Just collected TS's posts relating as much as possible to 7c.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />TS on: November 20, 2011, 01:31:05 AM »<br /><br /><br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]Quote from: BeTheChange on November 11, 2011, 12:14:15 PM[/color]...<br />At this rate, maybe we can wrap it all up by the end of the weekend  ...wouldn't that be great!  But something tells me that no matter what we come up with, the ending to the level will occur on a date that's already been predetermined (maybe Nov 29?).<br /><br /><br />It's possible that we could finish early.<br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).
    <br /><br />
    <br />TS on: November 27, 2011, 09:55:43 PM »<br />With 7a nailed down solid, and a few other pointers, several have already connected dots that were never mentioned before (at least not that I’m aware of); I will be quoting some examples.  However, there is one more VERY important issue that needs to be cleared up at this point; after that, it should be relatively smooth sailing to the destination.<br /><br />Here is the main question from level 5: “… what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned?  … Did the Illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the Illuminati?” {[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=19647.0[/color]}.<br /><br />All of the 7 levels have been about the “how’s” of the hoax.  Did anyone realize that this question in level 5 was a BIG HINT?  What if the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans in advance, and arranged to kill him at the very time and place when the world already thought he was dead (or on the brink of death)?  That would be the perfect time and place to bump him off.  How could you convince the world that he had been murdered AFTER he was already dead—that someone had indeed killed a dead man???<br /><br />You can see how HARD it is to convince the public of his hoax plans now, even with all the ADDITIONAL evidence that we’ve had since 6-25-09 (which we would NOT have, if he had actually died on 6-25-09).  Furthermore, even IF you could convince the public that he was killed on 6-25-09, while planning to fake his death, it may never end up in court—the Illuminati may well be powerful enough to keep it out of court.  And to top it all off: even if it went to court, and one or more were convicted for killing MJ while he was trying to fake his death, EVEN THEN you would still have a dead MJ.  This also shows why it would not be a living double: MJ would not intentionally put someone else in a target position like that.<br /><br />So did the Illuminati outthink him?  Or did he outthink them, AND FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY HOURS BEFORE THE KICKOFF TIME?  Just in case the answer to that question is not self-evident, Jermaine made it crystal clear in his “airport” slip/clue.  But I’ll save the details on that for another post.
    <br /><br /><br />
    As we go through and continue to debunk some of these long-cherished hoax theories (NONE of which have EVER been supported by yours truly): no doubt it will cause some to fear that MJ really died, and there is no hoax (and this could be the reason for some of the resistance displayed in 7a).  It is true, as Jesus said, that those who build their faith upon the sand will have their house collapse when a storm comes through (see Matthew 7:24-27).<br /><br />Nevertheless, those who have built their faith on solid theories (such as the numerology, with a $999 reward that nobody has even attempted to collect after more than a year) will not be troubled over the collapse of the long-cherished but faulty hoax theories.  Quite the contrary, the true how’s of the hoax will become quite clear; and then it will be even more obvious that it’s a hoax (not murder, or accidental manslaughter, etc).<br /><br />And finally, once the how’s of the hoax become clear, then the why’s of the hoax will become even clearer than before.  Understanding the why’s is very important—not only before BAM, but especially after.  And if people who come to this forum after the BAM can see that we have a good solid coherent theory on the how’s, then they will be much more likely to believe that we also have the correct understanding of the why’s.
    <br />
    [size=9pt]TS on: November 28, 2011, 11:35:50 PM »[/size]<br />[size=9pt]In this post, I’m going to be giving further evidence about one of the reasons why MJ did not go to the hospital (risk of being murdered).  However, the information in this post will go beyond just that; it will also help us to wrap up 7b, and even help us a lot in 7c.<br /> <br /> The question here is whether MJ has been facing a real murder danger (at any time, not just 6-25-09), and therefore was his artwork was designed to portray this real danger through entertainment?  Or was the danger just an artistic creation, designed merely for the sake of entertainment?  Once we understand the “how’s” of the hoax, the answer to this question should be very clear.  However, even before completing 7b, I want to show many reasons why this danger is very real; then the rest of 7b should be relatively easy to understand.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=9pt](Here’s some of the artwork:  [/size]http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/62053632.html  )<br />
    [size=9pt]First and foremost are MJ’s beliefs about the Bible, the NWO, and the end of the world.  I have already documented this significantly, so I won’t repeat it here (see Update #1, for example).  For MJ, these beliefs are not just entertainment; they are very real.  There is a real battle between good and evil in this world; it has existed for thousands of years, but it gets much more intense near the end of the world.  And anyone who does not take sides with the evil powers, especially if they are rich and/or famous, will become prime targets of these evil powers (often referred to as the Illuminati). …[/size]<br />[size=9pt]Let me share a little secret, about the bitter opposition that I have received for about two years now.  If I had never done anything but promote the fun and games aspects of the hoax, you can be sure that the whole hoax world would have been raving about TS for these last two years.  The opposition is primarily because I support the serious aspects (Illuminati/NWO, end of the world, etc); humanity generally wants to believe that everything is hunky-dory, and all things will continue fine and dandy.  This is precisely the attitude which was prevalent before the flood, as well as Sodom and Gomorrah—and Jesus warned that this would also be the attitude at the end of the world (see Luke 17:26-30).[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />
    Luke 17:26-30<br />[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]New International Version (NIV)[/color]<br />  26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.[/color]<br />  28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.<br />  30 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.<br />
    <br /><br />Okay this is a different kind of Ark of protection from disaster, which reminds me of the movie '2012'.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    [color=rgb(92, 17, 1)][size=9pt]TS on:[/size][size=9pt] November 29, 2011, 01:10:48 AM »[/size]<br />[/color]Quote from: bec on November 29, 2011, 12:53:46 AMQuote[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]<br />[size=10pt]And this is because I have been giving MJ’s real message, including the serious aspects; and I have NEVER said it was only a movie, or only a sting on the fans and media.[/size]<br />[size=10pt] You make comments like this TS... and it makes me want to read between the lines. It is a movie, and it is a sting on the fans and the media... isn't it? [/size]<br />[size=9pt]<br /> If you will accept a straight answer: yes, but not ONLY these things!  And if you don't accept a straight answer, then what else can I say?  Well, maybe 7c will also make it clearer.[/size]<br />[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]<br /> [size=9pt]TS« on: November 29, 2011, 01:25:15 AM »[/size][/color]Quote from: heartwarrior on November 29, 2011, 01:20:30 AM[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)][size=10pt]Well then TS - why not come up with 7c so we can deal with the real important stuff? Thank you for your guidance so far![/size][size=9pt]<br /> Okay, I was already thinking that.  However, I will not put the puzzle piece up for 7b, because there are still things that I want to address (and maybe others as well).  But we can now start discussing 7c.  Aspects of the court: all real, partly real and partly hoax, all hoax.[/size][/color]
    <br /><br /><br />Does 7c relate to court real or not, and ark of the covenant real or not?  Just asking. :?  Because IDK.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    [color=rgb(92, 17, 1)][size=9pt]TS  on: November 29, 2011, 02:11:07 AM »[/size][/color]Relating to 7c, [size=9pt]I want to bring up the following TMZ article:[/size]<br /> DR. MURRAY MANSLAUGHTER TRIAL<br /> Jury Goes Down the Toilet<br /> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21243.0[size=9pt]<br /><br /> The article itself is merely about the jury asking for toilet paper, and paper towels--definitely NOT a newsworthy item.  But the TITLE of the article tells a different story than the article itself.  Also, the picture has three sets of 6 rolls of toilet paper (666).<br /><br /> This was posted on TMZ after the jury made its decision, and before the verdict was announced.  Since La Toya has confirmed that Harvey Levin knows what is going on (and we have seen that for a long time, anyway): they probably knew at the time that the verdict was guilty.<br /><br /> TMZ took the article down, shortly after it was posted on the hoax forum (which means that they were probably watching to see when we posted it here, and then they deleted it on TMZ).  They did not go to all the trouble to create the picture, and post the article, for nothing (only to delete it shortly after).  Therefore, what is the message that we are supposed to get from this article, in relation to the jury and therefore the court?[/size]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    We all, like sheep, have gone astray, <br />  each of us has turned to our own way; <br />and the LORD has laid on him <br />  the iniquity of us all.
    <br /><br />Isaiah 53:6<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I have not forgotten the level 7, despite the fact that i have participated in the discussion of the ark by that is an interesting topic i have very little involved that i have tons of work, December is the worst month of the year for my /pull hair/<br /><br /><br />emoticons_trabajando_estudio_msnanimal_com-29.gif
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I'm just going to speculate so here goes.  As I understand it, the Ark is used as a means of communicating directly to God.  And now the Ark is gone and, presumably, our ability to speak directly to God is gone.  I believe this is true for most of us most of the time, if not all of us all of the time, with few exception.  God has left us here to figure it out for ourselves, to willingly choose LOVE over fear, to continue to believe when there is no evidence in God's existence, and to have the freedom to choose our own path.  If the Ark were here and we could communicate directly with God and know his wishes for us, etc., the game would be over.  <br /><br />Everything I've read about Michael leads me to believe that he is in direct communication with his God.  He has the confidence to lead the way for all of us, his only weapon the knowledge that God is in his heart (as he is in all of ours if we knew how to access it).  We are all like dogs chasing our tails.  Michael has come along and is leading the way out, because unlike the rest of us, his eyes have been opened completely where we, if we are lucky, only have periodic glimpses.  <br /><br />God, like Mr. V, has allowed us to play the game of separation, so that we could walk on our own, make choices and confront our fears.  Is Michael the 'Ark' that will carry us across?  Is it just about Game Over time?  Michael has shown us in so many ways what it is like to live in God's world....with humor, enthusiasm, LOVE, courage, compassion, etc. 
  • The Role of the Ark<br />The Ark was used in the desert and in Israel proper for a number of spiritual and pragmatic purposes. Practically, God used the Ark as an indicator of when he wanted the nation to travel, and when to stop. In the traveling formation in the desert, the Ark was carried 2000 cubits ahead of the nation (Num. R. 2:9). According to one midrash, it would clear the path for the nation by burning snakes, scorpions, and thorns with two jets of flame that shot from its underside (T. VaYakhel, 7); another midrash says that rather than being carried by its bearers, the Ark in fact carried its bearers inches above the ground (Sotah 35a). When the Israelites went to war in the desert and during the conquering of Canaan, the Ark accompanied them; whether its presence was symbolic, to provide motivation for the Jews, or whether it actually aided them in fighting, is debated by commentators. <br />http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/ark.html
    <br /><br />Since TS directed us to the Ark and its different images and reading the posts and studies about many stories and speculations and honestly I'm intrigued to find out what the real ark and the real history is. As we already had plans to visit the Rijksmuseum tomorrow, I think I'm surely going to visit the paintings of Jacob de Wit http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/assetimage2.jsp?id=SK-A-1783 and the drawings of Jan Luyken http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/collectie/zoeken/asset.jsp?id=RP-P-1921-435&lang=nl, http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/assetimage2.jsp?id=RP-T-1885-A-483. I suppose if I haven't read TS's post about the ark, I wouldn't have been thinking of visiting these works. Thanks TS :)
  • Well Michael has always been looked upon to be an angel or messenger of LOVE. From his own paintings and from people meeting him.  I think even one of his nephews stated that too.  Michael the Archangel( a high angel)  is a cherub and they guard the Ark of the Covenant.  This ark is a throne on which GOD sits, ands we are now watching the throne.  And soon and very soon we are going to see the KING....<br /><br />
  • EarthAngel77.<br /><br />I am also thinking that Michael is the "chosen" one, to help enlighten and guide the people through these times.  All clues and information keep pointing me in this direction !!!!!  <br /><br /> bearhug                michael-jackson/      michael-jackson/        michael-jackson/            michael-jackson/
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1325022288:
    <br />Sarahli.<br /><br />Did you see the interpretation from Allthatis...Love ?  The idea is that the ark is a container or vessel.  The vessel is really our bodies.  We have to make our bodies pure and get rid of bad karma.  It has to do with your spirit, or soul and your consciousness and level of spirituality.  It is nothing you can see with your eyes.<br /><br />Maybe it's knowing when you are ready to achieve a higher level of spirituality and go to a higher dimension/vibration ?  The idea is that we are really a light body first, and then a physical body.  Not the other way around.  Everything is energy,or light, vibration.  Matter is just light/photon particles going at a slower speed.    <br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I had seen this interpretation but I am like set to believe that the Ark is the object described in the Bible :lol: I don't see why it suddenly would be a person or a (future) state of being even though I can understand perfectly what it means. Maybe both are somehow connected, maybe that the Ark plays a major role in the battle between good and evil at all levels. I say that because the Ark as I see it is like a vessel constructed exactly and precisely how God commanded it to for a very good reason, the Ark sort of allows a presence of God that is not possible otherwise, it's very special and hence its power. So it can be of great importance in these times we're living in. Well these things go a little beyond my understanding but for the moment I think that the Ark is an object.
    Concerning Level 7 do you think that the Ark subject is somehow connected to its completion? I have been thinking about that but I really don't know how. :lol:
  • I do not understand much about the ark of the covenant. I only know that the absence of Michael hurts more and more every day.<br />I just wanted him to be good. I only ask to see his smile again and forget all the contradictory and tragic stories we hear about him since 2009 and that 2012 we may have more answers and less deception.  :'(<br />I love you Michael!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1325106668:
    <br />Concerning Level 7 do you think that the Ark subject is somehow connected to its completion? I have been thinking about that but I really don't know how. :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />Perhaps Jesus was an 'ascended master' given certain powers/secrets, including understanding the hidden powers of what was in the A of the C, by alien entities in UFO's.  Michael IS the next 'ascended master', whatever you want to call them.  Ready to deliver to the world their next major encounter with the 'God/s' who manifested themselves in the Old and New Testament.  Perhaps Michael has been chosen, given the secrets, and has been prepared, endowed with their powers, to manifest at the proper future time.  And so THAT may very well be 7c.  <br />EarthEnigma may be partly correct, but not that Michael is evil at all. No way hosea!  Did Illuminati get to him before he carried out his hoax plans?  Haha!  I think TS is being tongue in cheek!  Maybe we don't really understand the Illuminati at all. <br /><br /> Maybe they work together. What DID Michael and Princess Diana talk about for hours?? Perhaps the enlighted figures such as Jesus were connected in the same way to the same connections to the Illuminati (a generic name for TPTB).  Perhaps our understanding of good and evil are wrong. Perhaps a higher power is playing the game of putting out both apparent good and evil, who will fight a planetary war with much fire and destruction, but He/they have the game controllers.  It's called HIStory.  We need to look past the hypnotizing aspects of the Bible, thinking it is actually reality/miracles, but rather it has been a hoax/tool of theirs duping/guiding us gullible/moldable sheep.  I'm not saying He/they had evil intentions at all, but they have guided the course of humanity's history including the mixing/controlling of our DNA structure, and were given charge of our planet by the Creator (Spirit) of the Universe.  <br /><br />The so-called "God" of the Old Testament was literally the chief alien/team assigned to planet Earth, just as others would be assigned to other planets.  We need to get past the 'religiosity' of the claims and teachings of the Bible, as mature thinkers, not maliable sheep/savages. I include myself there. That Michael has been chosen and knows it himself is obvious.  That we on earth are soon to be seeing a major display of 'signs and wonders', likely concocted from space-ships cloaked in our atmosphere is obvious to me, and to more researchers all the time. <br /><br /> The religious on earth will simply buy it all --hook, line and sinker, as they did in Bible days, and the last 2000 years.  The problem for me is the thousands of mysterious pieces of the puzzle that are floating around in studies/researches being done.  How do they fit, and all the 'whispers', as Front calls them of the kingdom, are so difficult to align. :? geek/ <br /><br /><br />
    [size=9pt]Like the Grail, the Ark of the Covenant was an object endowed with supernatural powers. The Ark is described in the Bible as a large wooden chest on carrying poles, gilded inside and out with gold, and having a solid gold lid surmounted by two golden winged figures1.[/size]<br />[size=9pt]The Ark remains the most sacred artifact of the Jews despite their losing it long ago. Without it, their ancestors would not have overcome certain obstacles, vanquished their enemies, received guidance from it, or prospered into the eventual nation of Israel. [/size]Therefore the entire Judeo-Christian paradigm owes its existence to the Ark of the Covenant.<br /><br />http://montalk.net/gnosis/184/ark-of-the-covenant 
    <br /><br />http://www.ufodigest.com/article/ancient-aliens-and-ark-covenant<br /><br />http://www.bibleufo.com/devices3.htm<br /><br />My comment when reading this is, how could anyone keep the ark safely. Surely all guarding it in the Ethiopian church would have died from cancer, etc. all this time.  Or were the nuclear, electrical abilities disabled at some point by the beings who directed its making. Perhaps wherever it is, it is encased in some impenetrable container.<br /><br />http://www.arkcode.com/<br /><br />http://www.solomonstemple.com/2010/09/ufos-and-the-lost-ark-of-the-covenant-lost-book-of-angel-raziel/<br /><br />Some little hints here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGh8fnHeQ8Q<br /><br />
    Wow Mjonmind you have such a vivid imagination :lol: ....maybe the link is the Illuminati but I believe that there is good on one side and evil on the other side. A possibility for them to be "working together" is infiltration or make believe with the goal to expose them. God has not created the earth in vain or for His own amusement, there is a reason for us to be here and I believe that we will be held accountable for our actions on earth before God. Hence I do not think that evil is necessary per se but only allowed presence because of the absence of God and for the purpose of demonstration. Where there is God there is no evil, where there is Love there is no fear, where there is warmth there is no cold.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1325025824:
    <br /><br />In the sex act, it is like an 'arc' (Ark) of electricity that happens.  It is a symbol given to mankind to illustrate the union between the divine and mankind. "IT" generates the creation of ALL things.  The act.  I believe/agree the original Ark of the Covenant had technology with real zap/Bam that potentially could occur, and may have on occasion.  Song of Solomon is poetic writing of God’s marital love for Israel his wife. In the New Testament the ‘church’ is the bride of the Christ.  [size=12pt]On stage Michael is having sex with the audience—make no mistake.  It is a divine picture/gesture. Michael said he was married to his fans.<br />I am completely serious here!  There was something way beyond grabbing his crotch here--I've felt this way since the beginning. He explained he was interpreting the music, which he felt he was channelling from God.  No one else should even try to imitate MJ--it's not the same! :lol: <br /><br /><br />-Gold-Pants-Dahoo-michael-jackson-8444812-600-400.jpg<br /><br />[/size]<br /><br />
    Psalm 82<br />A psalm of Asaph.<br />1 God presides in the great assembly; <br />    he renders judgment among the “gods”:<br />2 “How long will youurl=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%2082&amp;version=NIV#fen-NIV-15236a][color=#b37162]a[/color][/url defend the unjust <br />    and show partiality to the wicked?url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm%2082&amp;version=NIV#fen-NIV-15236b][color=#b37162]b[/color][/url <br /> 3 Defend the weak and the fatherless; <br />    uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. <br /> 4 Rescue the weak and the needy; <br />    deliver them from the hand of the wicked.<br />5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing. <br />    They walk about in darkness; <br />    all the foundations of the earth are shaken.<br />6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; <br />    you are all sons of the Most High.’ <br /> 7 But you will die like mere mortals; <br />    you will fall like every other ruler.”<br />8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth, <br />    for all the nations are your inheritance.<br />
    <br />
    J[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]ohn 10:33-36[/color][color=rgb(92, 17, 1)] (NIV)[/color] 33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”<br />34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]’[/color]url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john%2010:33-36&amp;version=NIV#fen-NIV-26516a][color=#b37162]a[/color][/url][/font][/sup][/b? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?<br />
    <br />
    [color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]Romans 8:17[/color][color=rgb(92, 17, 1)] (NIV)[/color]<br />17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)], if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.[/color]<br />
    <br />
    [color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]Revelation 20:6 [/color][color=rgb(92, 17, 1)](NIV)[/color]<br />6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)] for a thousand years.[/color]<br />
    <br />
    [color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]Ephesians 2:6[/color][color=rgb(92, 17, 1)] (NIV)[/color]<br />6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)] in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,[/color]<br />
    <br />
    [color=rgb(92, 17, 1)]1 Corinthians 15:20 [/color][color=rgb(92, 17, 1)](NIV)[/color]<br />20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)] of those who have fallen asleep.[/color]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Front posted on Dec. 26 a greeting of Happy Kwanzaa Day, which is the Afro-American celebration of First Fruits[color=rgb(92, 17, 1)].[/color]<br /><br />http://www.afrocentricnews.com/html/kwanza.htm<br /><br /><br />All these things are connected in a profound way.  Everything is connected.  Even sex!<br />The Ark of the Covenant is related to sex!  IMHO  :lol: afraid/ /woohoo/  (God, Mary, Jesus, Michael, all of us!)<br />
    <br /> WTF?? :lol:<br />Seriously, I know what you mean, I kind of believe the same, well it's just a guess, I am not completely sure but I can't HELP thinking about it, even if it sounds crazy.<br />Maybe that's where this strong feeling of equalizing sex with Michael Jackson with a religious experience comes from  :shock: errrr.<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1325113258:
    <br /><br />Maybe that's where this strong feeling of equalizing sex with Michael Jackson with a religious experience comes from  :shock: errrr.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Gina..... OMG!....Gina..... afraid/<br /> lolol/<br />Just kidding...I think that´s cute.  bearhug
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I've been mainly reading the past few days...just taking it all in.  There's been some fascinating posts in this thread and in others concerning 'religious' aspects of the hoax.  It's very interesting for someone like me...who doesn't affliate with any religion (although raised Catholic), yet who believes in God wholeheartedly...to read others' interpretations of things.  Cause when all is said and done...the bottom line is it's ALL interpretation.  Even if we believe something to have come directly from God, like the Bible...we can only 'experience' it through our sensory perception...i.e. therefore, we 'interpret' it's meaning and we will all interpret it in our own way based on varying factors.<br /><br />Because I've 'detached' myself from all 'religion' years ago...I notice that I don't feel as 'defensive' as some of the feelings I sense in some posts.  My belief in God surpasses EVERYTHING that 'man's' hands have touched.  If somehow I found out tomorrow that the Bible was all a means of 'control'....or if 'science' proved we were 'planted' here by aliens....or if it was discovered that Jesus, in fact, was simply a man with a message and someone who did actually get married....none of these things would 'shake' my belief in God.  It took a very long time for me to 'detach' myself from all preconceived 'interpretations'/conditioning....but I am no longer 'tied' to anything (i.e. my belief in God is not dependant on anything).<br /><br />That doesn't mean I'm not interested in learning more about 'stuff'...far from it.  If anything, it most definitely means my mind is free enough to take in, and think about, a whole host of 'interpretations' without cringing or having my stomach do back flips when reading something that's not in line with my 'interpretation' ('attachments' always lead to discomfort in varying degrees).  I am most fascinated with the whole discussion of the Ark and I've read a TON of 'interpretations' as to what it could look like, what it could be, where it could be, etc etc....all fascinating stuff, yet no one knows for sure or it wouldn't be such a mystery, would it?<br /><br />The thing that has stuck out for me most in all the 'interpretations' I've read and all the thoughts I've had....is WHY would an all knowing and all powerful God NEED an object in order to 'communicate' with people on earth or as a means to 'protect' certain people?  If we take the Bible literally, then He was able to communicate without a problem prior to the Ark's existence.  An all powerful God would surely be able to communicate with anyone at any time, if He so desired, with or without a 'material' object.  If not, then He wouldn't be all poweful, all knowing, etc.  If the purpose of the Ark was to 'protect' certain people in battle/wars, etc....then He wouldn't be all-loving.  <br /><br />I realize the discussion has mainly focussed on WHAT the 'true Ark' looks like....but I'm wondering what others think was the purpose of the Ark in the first place.  Why the NEED for this 'object'....if it was indeed an 'object' AND if it indeed came from God's 'will'? (<----two factors that many seem 'sure' about...that it was an object and that it was created as per God's instructions.  Two things that I am 'unsure' about but I'm genuinely intrigued by both).<br /><br />Contradictions abound...at least in my mind.  <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • <br />
    on 1325113258:
    <br /><br />Maybe that's where this strong feeling of equalizing sex with Michael Jackson with a religious experience comes from  :shock: errrr.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I wonder what Michael would say to that  :lol: