I have a question, I need help!!!!!

whisper9396whisper9396 Posts: 149
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hi all! <br />I need your help, my dear! Some time ago I asked you about MJ's  song "Fall again". My friend and me have done a cover of this song. Tell me, please, will I have a problems with the placement of  my video with a cover on U Tube. If so, how can they be solved. <br />Thanks a lot  for  your answers and advice.<br />With Love. confused/<br /><br />P.S. sorry for mistakes.

Comments

• Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    As far as I know of your fine, Fall Again has loads of videos on youtube, one of them was posted five years ago, so I think your grand doing a cover of Fall Again
  • Thank you! I just don't want to have a problems with copyright owner.  I have no experience in this matter. And I don't want that my account on YouTube  has been closed. Is SONY copyright owner of this song? suspicious//<br />With love.<br /><br />P.S. sorry for bad Egn.
  • on 1325024527:
    <br />Thank you! I just don't want to have a problems with copyright owner.  I have no experience in this matter. And I don't want that my account on YouTube  has been closed. Is SONY copyright owner of this song? suspicious//<br />With love.<br /><br />P.S. sorry for bad Egn.<br />
    <br /><br />Do we get to hear your cover of this song? I love the song and would love to hear you sing it.<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1325024527:
    <br />Thank you! I just don't want to have a problems with copyright owner.  I have no experience in this matter. And I don't want that my account on YouTube  has been closed. Is SONY copyright owner of this song? suspicious//<br />With love.<br /><br />P.S. sorry for bad Egn.<br />
    <br /><br />If you're singing a cover, they most likely won't copyright it. As long as Michael's voice isn't on there and it's 100% you that's singing it
  • voiceforthesilent, thank you!! When the track and the clip will be fully ready I will share with you.<br />With love.
  • MJFAN7! Thanks a lot for information. :-*<br /><br />With love.