Audiger’s 50th Birthday Bash - Michael is surprise guest

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
beerchug  Everybody loves MJ.  This was in late 2008 and he looks good  beerchug<br /><br />

Comments

• on 1325024036:
    <br /> beerchug  Everybody loves MJ.  This was in late 2008 and he looks good  beerchug<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]What a BIG party  :) party/ !!!!! HEsouttamylife thank's for this video !!! I remember I saw some videos from this party and I was surprised to see Michael with Fergie at one moment  geek/  8-) .[/size]<br /><br />DSCF0670.JPG<br /><br />DSCF0669.JPG<br /><br />[size=10pt]"Snoopy" Dog was there also,wow so cool  8-) !!! [/size]<br /><br />christian-audigier-snoop1.jpg
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1325024036:
    <br /> beerchug  Everybody loves MJ.  This was in late 2008 and he looks good  beerchug<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you very much @hesouttamylife and @applehead250609 you both made my day/night. Michael does look soooo good, much better than (dare I say it ?) O2 Michael. I got quite excited there when he was being introduced   /woohoo/
  • Now that looked like a PARTY. Eerybody getting their drank on  lolol/  Michael ready to bust a move. mj_bad/  I love to see him enjoying himself and having a good time.  /woohoo/  To hell with the bullshyt, just let him be Michael respect/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow.....I have seen snippets of this evening, but this is brilliant.  Chandeliers, girls on trapezes with cage looking things......could be the This Is It premiere in a tent, lol.  Again, I have to say...we see and hear only what Michael wants us to a this point.  Remember the fire station 71 visit video?  The French dude?  Why do I feel like he's in this video?  There are so many faces in here.......hoaxy eyes perhaps.  The video technically ended and fades right at 6:25....funny.  <br />I agree that Michael looks awesome.......he also looked like he was there for business, whatever that might have been.  Could this have been the true kick-off party for This Is It...who knows.  Mr. Audigier had things in control for the evening....I have a feeling those two work well together, lol. <br />Thank you for posting this...it's a great video!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • on 1325032496:
    <br />
    on 1325024036:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you very much @hesouttamylife and @applehead250609 you both made my day/night. Michael does look soooo good, much better than (dare I say it ?) O2 Michael. I got quite excited there when he was being introduced   /woohoo/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Finfin I'm glad you liked the pictures,cause Michael looks very hansome in both  ;) !!! LOVE you  :-* !!!<br />This is not all,lol  :lol: ,I can't wait to put my hands on the BIG PICTURE  :mrgreen:. Michael met a very special FISH at that party and her name is Pamela Anderson  8-) .OMG what a picture  :shock:  ,can you imagine  ;) ???? [/size]<br /><br />stars-et-fortunes-audigier.jpg<br /><br />[size=10pt]This are just 4 things that Pamela posted on her facebook:[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Facebook, 7th July 2009<br />uc295.jpg<br /><br />Facebook, 30th December 2009<br />28imfe9.jpg<br /><br />“I miss Michael,” The Way You Make Me Feel, 24th April 2010:<br />5v9ez8.jpg<br /><br />30th May 2010<br />307x6ci.jpg<br /><br />Pamela Attending NYE Party Wearing One Silver Glove, 31 December 2009<br />2ni2umw.jpg<br />[/size]
  • Pamela Anderson!  A real fish huh :lol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    awwww he looks amazing. Thank you so much for the video. It made me remember how much I missed him.  :cry: