Earth

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I was listening to Planet Earth/Earth song of the Immortal album and I love it. Today I watched one DVD of the "Earth" series, which is a great documentary of the BBC.<br /><br />A part of "Earth" is placed on Youtube with the Enigma song "Child in Us" and it's beautiful. <br /><br /><br /><br />I love the earth!    bearhug<br /><br />L.O.V.E always

Comments

• on 1325086185:
    <br />I was listening to Planet Earth/Earth song of the Immortal album and I love it. Today I watched one DVD of the "Earth" series, which is a great documentary of the BBC.<br /><br />A part of "Earth" is placed on Youtube with the Enigma song "Child in Us" and it's beautiful. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I love the earth!    bearhug<br /><br />L.O.V.E always<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you Everlast  :) :)  :) :)  :)  bearhug !!!! The lyrics are awesome and are exactly what I THINK  :shock: .We have to FREE the "child in us" and be fearLESS !!! I was wondering why Michael said that he sees GOD in the children's face,and now I know why  ;)  :mrgreen:  8-)  penguin/  !!!! [/size]<br /><br />mj_girl.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]"The Child In Us"<br /><br />prasanna vadanaaM saubhaagyadaaM bhaagyadaaM<br />hastaabhyaaM abhayapradaaM maNigaNair-<br />naanaavidhair-bhuushhitaaM who is of smiling face, bestower of all fortunes,<br />whose hands are ready to rescue anyone from fear,<br />who is adorned by various ornaments with precious stones<br />Puer natus est nobis,<br />et filius datus est nobis:<br />cujus emperium super humerum...<br />For to us a child is born,<br />to us a son is given:<br />and the government will be upon his shoulder..<br />Some day you came<br />And I knew you were the one<br />You were the rain, you were the sun<br />But I needed both, cause I needed you<br />You were the one<br />I was dreaming of all my life<br />When it is dark you are my light<br />But don't forget<br />Who's always our guide<br />It is the child in us<br />[/size]