Ron Paul & REVOLtion... Notice "LOVE" ... Michael's ....this is all for "LOVE&quo

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    If Ron Paul breaks off and goes Indy, then he'll definitely lose! Take a look at WHO votes in the Electoral College!! What we do, matters for naught. Congress & Senate get to vote for President, after seeing who their constituents say.<br /><br />That's how Bush stole his second term, because Public Vote is useless.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    on 1326323623:
    <br />That's how Bush stole his second term, because Public Vote is useless.<br />
    <br /><br />- please people tell me it was this way as I refuse to believe people actually voted for him<br />second time around! I mean, second time?! I still have faith in Americans as I always thought<br />his victory was artificially created. No way you voted like that, no way. /overreacting/<br /><br />Imagine Paul wins, and imagine this changes nothing. This is my biggest concern.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1326323200:
    <br />
    on 1326315461:
    <br /> It almost needs a miracle for things to really change at this point.<br />
    <br /><br />- agree. Only miracle can change things now  :(  and I doubt what people think is "good guy"<br />is that good. Time will show, real soon. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Two sides of the same coin.  The same way 'they' set up Obama to be the under dog of a minority group--Afro-Americans, supposedly history in the making. But what did he really change--nothing--same old--same Zionism pulling the strings.  Ron Paul could be set up to look like the underdog, but watch out...
  • Even though we all know how corrupt the system is, we still have to keep voicing our freedoms. If Ron Paul doesn't get in, his son is a Senator, & Jesse Ventura could be our next possible. But we've woken up many millions of people, we just have to keep exposing corruption even on a lower level like us going to town meetings or speaking up against TSA STICKING THEIR HANDS DOWN OUR KIDS PANTS. Everything helps.<br />
  • on 1326328642:
    <br />
    on 1326323200:
    <br />
    on 1326315461:
    <br /> It almost needs a miracle for things to really change at this point.<br />
    <br /><br />- agree. Only miracle can change things now  :(  and I doubt what people think is "good guy"<br />is that good. Time will show, real soon. <br />
    <br /><br />Two sides of the same coin.  The same way 'they' set up Obama to be the under dog of a minority group--Afro-Americans, supposedly history in the making. But what did he really change--nothing--same old--same Zionism pulling the strings.  Ron Paul could be set up to look like the underdog, but watch out...<br />
    I agree,i feel like we are being manipulated, the same way as we supported Obama,he said all the right things,now look where we are.History normally repeats itself,and it seems we have been down this road before.If Paul really means what he says,then there is no way,he wins this election.I guess we will have to see how this pans out.I have a strong feeling that Obama,will be reelected.I think we are doomed,either way it plays out,unless we find a way to overthrow the hijackers that run our country.
  • on 1326329765:
    <br />Even though we all know how corrupt the system is, we still have to keep voicing our freedoms. If Ron Paul doesn't get in, his son is a Senator, & Jesse Ventura could be our next possible. But we've woken up many millions of people, we just have to keep exposing corruption even on a lower level like us going to town meetings or speaking up against TSA STICKING THEIR HANDS DOWN OUR KIDS PANTS. Everything helps.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Exactly! I am a Ron Paul supporter, and so many people I talk to think he can't win so they don't bother. Well, at least things like the Federal Reserve and NDAA bill are being openly discussed in debates now...that's a HUGE step in the right direction. And the people who have woken up will NEVER be able to go back to "sleep" - it's impossible. Like Ron Paul said himself, "I'm not just trying to win an election, I'm trying to change the course of history". <br /><br />I would bet an arm and a leg that Michael Jackson would support Dr. Paul for president. Do I think they are secretly working together? Lol, no. But I do believe in Divine Timing and that everything happens for a reason. It is not a coincidence that this Ron Paul rEVOLution is taking place at the same time as MJ's "revolution". It's one big revolution in general and these are just the men chosen to lead the way. It actually gives me goosebumps now that I think about it!
    Obama did the best he could do, with Republicans REFUSING to be moderate in both the House and Congress, thus sandbagging almost everything he tried to achieve.<br /><br />I blame those people, not the President, along with the Pentagon, who seems to really only run themselves. <br />Pres. Obama has worked hard, and being a President during a Recession caused by your Predecessor isn't an easy task.<br /><br />
    on 1326327997:
    <br />
    on 1326323623:
    <br />That's how Bush stole his second term, because Public Vote is useless.<br />
    <br /><br />- please people tell me it was this way as I refuse to believe people actually voted for him<br />second time around! I mean, second time?! I still have faith in Americans as I always thought<br />his victory was artificially created. No way you voted like that, no way. /overreacting/<br /><br />Imagine Paul wins, and imagine this changes nothing. This is my biggest concern.<br />
    <br /><br />@Aidan - Go back in history, and you'll see that he LOST the majority vote in Florida. They locked Blacks, other Minorities out of the poll booths prematurely, but it didn't matter. Bush's brother was the Gov. of Florida, and enabled him to steal the election, via. Electoral College votes!<br /><br />This has happened more than once in history, it's on the internet.  bearhug
  • on 1327086645:
    <br />
    on 1326329765:
    <br />Even though we all know how corrupt the system is, we still have to keep voicing our freedoms. If Ron Paul doesn't get in, his son is a Senator, & Jesse Ventura could be our next possible. But we've woken up many millions of people, we just have to keep exposing corruption even on a lower level like us going to town meetings or speaking up against TSA STICKING THEIR HANDS DOWN OUR KIDS PANTS. Everything helps.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Exactly! I am a Ron Paul supporter, and so many people I talk to think he can't win so they don't bother. Well, at least things like the Federal Reserve and NDAA bill are being openly discussed in debates now...that's a HUGE step in the right direction. And the people who have woken up will NEVER be able to go back to "sleep" - it's impossible. Like Ron Paul said himself, "I'm not just trying to win an election, I'm trying to change the course of history". <br /><br />I would bet an arm and a leg that Michael Jackson would support Dr. Paul for president. Do I think they are secretly working together? Lol, no. But I do believe in Divine Timing and that everything happens for a reason. It is not a coincidence that this Ron Paul rEVOLution is taking place at the same time as MJ's "revolution". It's one big revolution in general and these are just the men chosen to lead the way. It actually gives me goosebumps now that I think about it!<br />
    I feel what you're saying,and i thought how great would it be if M.J. is really connected with Paul and the rEVOLution.Unfortunately,i have a hard time believing that the terrorists  that run our country,will allow an honest,god fearing, freedom and justice for the people,humanitarian like Mr.Paul to become President.Nope,i dont see it happening.Imo,they want to futher their agenda for the NWO,and they will certainly hand pick their puppet of choice.
  • All of our past presidents have been 'groomed" & selected by the corrupt scum bags that run this country. The Rockerfellers, The corrupt bankers, (the federal reserve) is no more federal than the federal express. The Federal Reserve is private banks. Go ahead try to find the The Federal Reserve under "government" .... it's not there. Even if Ron Paul is sabatoged, which we all know he has been. We all know the polls are rigged, that doesn't mean we have to stop voicing our freedoms of our rights. We have a Bill of Rights, Constution, Declaration of Independence that is getting dis-mantled right under under noses. If if Ron Paul doesn't make it to the presidency we all know that America is waking or slowing waking up in some areas to the corruptness. The Elites all knew that bringing in Obama would sell the NWO. He was charasstimac, slicking talking, smooth, he had all the "newbies" of voters hooked. They need a "black smooth" president to sell the NWO. But since all his lies, & we all knew he would lie, because he's not running the show. A president is just a puppet, & Obama will go out to be the most hated president of all times. Hands down!! But he don't care, that was what he was suppose to be. The puppets know this going in.....This is your job to sail the American people down river........Bankrupt all middle class..........Get them sucked into OBAMACARE........ the list goes on & on & on.......it's sickening.
  • I also believe Michael Jackson has nothing to do with Ron Paul. It's just I feel a coincendence it's all for "LOVE"..
    on 1327127598:
    <br />I also believe Michael Jackson has nothing to do with Ron Paul. It's just I feel a coincendence it's all for "LOVE"..<br />
    <br /><br />Obviously, the two have nothing in common. It's called CAMPAIGNING!
  • katson45katson45 Posts: 116
    The candidates, after seeing how popular Ron Paul's message and principals are, have all started spouting his ideals,( the unimaginitive thieves) phony liars all.I think Ron Paul would do fine in a face to face debate with obama...the truth is powerful and that's all he needs imo...<br />
  • The truth can no longer be ignored. How many more military men & women have to die in the "false flag of war". Just to guard opium fields, so we can ship the drugs in. Ron Paul speaks volumes of truth. That's all he needs to do. Americans are sick & tired of being sick & tired. If Ron Paul doesn't make it, we always have his son.  It doesn't matter what polls are anywhere. The numbes are munipulated. We all know that. But it can't stop us from speaking up & out. The mainstream media intentinally sabatoges Ron Paul. We know that. Ron Paul hasn't accepted any money from Wall Street corrupt banking system(federal reserve). And he's the only one receiving most amount of donations from our own military. Which is eye opening for our military, especially since they've come to the realization( if not doped up from all the vaccines they make our military people go thru) that this war is NEVER going to be over, with the puppets we have running the show. Military has realized that this "war of drugs" is just our military guarding the opium fields, kill of the competition & keep shipping the opium in the US, sell it on the street, keep the American's hooked on opium, drives up the price, & then when we're hooked, & try to get off the opium, send you to a facility that specializes in "detox" with more BIG PHARMA DRUGS, THEY HAVE TO MAKE SURE WE'RE A REPEAT CUSTOMER. <br />If anyone wants to see how Obama was groomed for his presidency of puppets, watch the Obama Deception. You can find the full length on You Tube. All we can do is keep voicing our 1st amendment.....Freedom of Speech. Slowly the NWO is trying to take rights away, as long as we keep allowing them to. Just say NO! to TSA sticking their hands down your pants at the airports, let alone you are literally being fried by the radiation. Vaccines ( flu, HPV, ) ANY VACCINE, is causing neurlogical damge, Guille Barre, death, the list goes on & on. The same very disease that Big Pharma says will get rid of, is the very same disease you will get. We as American's have to take care of our health, so we can stand up this NWO of tyranny. Make sure American's are getting vitamin d-3. at least 10,000 iu a day. That will cure 4 out of 5 cancers. Lets keep making the truth be known about the NWO, & face the liars with the TRUTH!!!
  • @Tink....<br /><br />The way the government is run, by the corrupt private bankers. Those are the ones who are calling the shots. It doesn't matter if your Republican or Democrat. They are both paid by the private bankers. American's have to think like it was pro-wrestling. The Democrats & Republicans act like their opposed to each other. Their NOT. They just have to put on the show. In the end they are BOTH WORKING FOR THE PRIVATE BANKERS. That is where all their campaign money comes from. Goldman Sacs, Rockerfellers, JP Morgan, Chase Visa, Citi-Bank, etc...  there is not fighting among the Republicans & Democrats, its all show. They are all working for the NWO. Obama came in at a great time ( the time they planned & groomed him for) . everyone wanted "change", they we're sick of Bush, hey this guy Obama has to be the savior. Nope same mold, same agenda. Ron Paul is our only hope at this point. Buy gold & silver, because when the dollar is devaluated this year, the 401k's will be wiped out. Stolen by the USA. I already liquidated mine. Protect what assests you have before it's gone.
  • on 1327350647:
    <br />@Tink....<br /><br /> Protect what assests you have before it's gone.<br />
    <br /><br />Love reading your posts!  What do you think about savings?  Should we get as much money out of the bank as we can while we can?
  • @youarenotalone........<br /><br />Yes, any money you have in your checking, savings, 401k, will be either be wiped out or when the value of the value of the dollar gets de-valuated this year. The elites have shared information with Lindsey Williams ( check him out on you tube also) on what's going to be happening in 2012. The value of dollar WILL BE de-valuated at least 40%. This is what elites have been telling him. It will happen in 2012. It will happen on a Holiday weekend. It will happen on a Friday, & banks will be closed on Monday, following the holiday weekend. So everyone who has per sey $10,000 on Friday. When it's announced it's de-valuated, you will have $6,000 on Tuesday when your able to access to it. BUT WAIT..... whom ever has gold & silver .....that just went up 40%. You notice TV commericals have "sell your gold & silver" for jewerly stores, pawn shops, etc..... they know what's going to happen. They want to buy your gold & silver NOW!!! before they announce the de-valuation. By end of 2012, gold will hit its all time high of $2000. FOR ANYONE WHO HAS GOLD & SILVER--- DO NOT! DO NOT!! SELL AT THIS TIME. Gold & silver are your only assets. Paper money is USELESS. American's need an "asset" to bargain with if things really get bad, bad. Even if all your gold is in broken rings, bracelets, necklaces, hang on to them. I took out all my 401k I could take out. The other half was what my company matched so I couldn't take it out. So when the de-value happens, or because my 401k is with JP Morgan, which is one of the private corrupt bankers, ( what we call Federal Reserve), I have no faith in any institution. Please don't ignore this warning. MF Global recently was bought out, & all around $1.6 billion ( & counting) was literally stolen & transferred over to JP Morgan, corrupt as hell, but this is what's happening. They are stealing private accounts, 401k, pension benefits of dead military personal, where their families were denied the benefits, but the government took over the pensions of the dead military men & women, without the families being able to do nothing, because the families we're denied the benefits, but the insurance company & government once again corrupt as HELL, & took their benefits. Yes, please take out what ever retirement you have, buy gold & silver. Paper money will be USELESS. Lindsey Williams has this information because some of the elites are up there in age, & they know they are going to meet their maker, knowing that innocent American's are dying, & bankrupted. Some can't live with themselves anyone, & are spilling what they know to warn American of the impending tragedy. Some are in so far in corruptness, they can't get out, plus their age makes it even harder, so they are spilling to Lindsey Williams so he can warn others. This is for real, he knows the insiders, he's trying to help America. If unsure, please look up Lindsey he has a solid history of telling the truth, & his sources are credible beyond a doubt. Yes, please everyone, your paper money will be useless. Protect yourself. Oh yea, the MF Global that stole on the money from customers & private accounts, the money is GONE!!! It will not be replaced,  because MF Global is claiming they don't know who took it....yea right.....just like a day before 9-11, Rumsfield comes out and says the Pentagon can't find 2.7 trillion ( something in trillions) & wow ....guess what.....what a missle goes thru the Pentagon & wow guess where it hits..... the financial department....where it would show where the 2.7 trillion would've been stolen & transferred over to, like off shore banks... Oh yea......a plane hit the Pentagon.....another bunch of BULL SH!T!!
  • on 1327324216:
    <br />The candidates, after seeing how popular Ron Paul's message and principals are, have all started spouting his ideals,( the unimaginitive thieves) phony liars all.I think Ron Paul would do fine in a face to face debate with obama...the truth is powerful and that's all he needs imo...<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I totally agree with you on this one. I noticed more and more the other scum bags running with Paul, when I questioned was asked, that he knows he's against....he's say...." oh yes, just like Ron Paul I feel this dadadada........when he knows damn well he's opposed to what is being said. I just hope American's can see this "smoke & bullsht". I can see why Alex Jones would get so excited, frustrated, angry, and other other emotions, because I'm feeling the say way when I hear the lies, lies & more lies about this potential president candidates are trying to pull. Please American wake up!!! Ron Paul is our only hope at this point.
    Ron Paul is a plant from the John Birch Society...the very ones who're responsible for the paranoia of NWO, Illuminati, etc. When THEY are the ones responsible for printing it all, and started by Welch - Yeah, Welch's JELLY dude! That's an evil society, at the root of all this bizarre stuff on the internet. <br /><br />Look, Depressions/Recessions happen periodically. Every generation LOVES to blame someone, to get off track.<br />FIXING things, that's the only way. Pay attention, make sure HOUSE & SENATE runners are MODERATES, will actually vote, work with others in the sandbox, and don't have hidden agendas!<br /><br />You want my solid response on WHERE to put your money? Put it into a CREDIT UNION!<br />See, Credit Unions aren't created to make money off of you - they're actually there to help members.<br />Same as AAA roadside, car insurance.<br /><br />If you cash in all of your gold/silver, then you set yourself up to get ROBBED, which is what has been happening in the poor areas, and upper middle class areas. I was alerted to this around Christmas, to put ALL my gold into a safe, and bolt it to the floor, or somewhere else safe. Cousin was at Walmart, and dude followed her to her car, said, "Gee, you have an awfully purty 18k gold necklace on there." So, she bolted - has pepper spray now, wearing only silver!<br /><br />DO NOT wear any gold, unless inside, no diamonds, either. Just not safe! Most likely what those people in Beverly Hills are getting killed over, and their Mercedes.<br /><br />I've switched to silver. Hoarding gold only causes trouble for everyone.<br /><br />We have more people employed than 2 years ago. If they repealed NAFTA, then manufacturing jobs that were sent by APPLE to CHINA would have to come back here, along with many other American companies. THAT is where our jobs went - ASIA.<br /><br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I am really inspired by Ron Paul's message and his message has remained the same since the 80's. He wants the government to back off and to get our troops out of these dumb wars we are in. I have never believed in war. I think it's just senseless.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    That's what troubles me about buying gold and silver, or even hoarding food and supplies for that matter. It possibly sets you up for attack and robbery. Unless you carry guns as well.  Makes me shudder to think how enjoyable life will be then when all this happens, worse case scenario. errrr
    on 1327552487:
    <br />That's what troubles me about buying gold and silver, or even hoarding food and supplies for that matter. It possibly sets you up for attack and robbery. Unless you carry guns as well.  Makes me shudder to think how enjoyable life will be then when all this happens, worse case scenario. errrr<br />
    <br /><br /> bearhug bearhug It will be okay, really! Just look at the lessons from the past 100 years, and you have your answers. ;))<br /><br />Russia destroyed themselves, thus no WW3. American companies unfortunately, did send our jobs to China, thus temporarily boost their economy. This is where the new POLLUTION is coming from, that you can see from the satellites. Something must be done - the TOP 1% is responsible, by abusing NAFTA agreement. Now, we've caught them. We've navigated SEVERAL RECESSIONS, so don't panic! Everyone always blames someone else, it's just par for the course called: Politics!<br /><br />Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_recessions_in_the_United_States<br /><br />Here's a chart that tracks GDP 1923 - 2009! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GDP_growth_1923-2009.jpg<br /><br />Fear is what makes things worse. You should see all the empty buildings in CA! But, we'll get through it, like we always do.<br />I do suggest people stop watching all the disinformation put out on the internet, created to fleece you, pull you into their paranoia schemes. Stay away from watching what the moronic Hollywierdos do, who cares!? YOU have a life, and it is separate <br />from them! Stop wishing you were them. Actually, most of them don't live out here much anymore, they've sold their homes high, and bought ranches in other cheaper states low. Fly wherever for jobs. <br /><br />BUT - thanks to the Internet itself, many of us have been able to utilize this global economy, to boost ourselves, and survive!<br /><br />There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. <br />
  • Gold & silver will be your only assests....Credit unions, banks, doesn't matter what instution, it will be wiped out. Gold & silver, sure you wouldn't put it in a safe. You bury it. Remember gold & silver if you have rings, necklaces, etc.... who knows you have them??? you always would bury them. And there's plenty of ways to do it. When your talking burying it, your talking like 4 ft under ground, in PVC piping, & plenty of ways to throw off metal detectors. When you have money in a institution, it is NEVER SAFE!! There is NO FDIC, like your bank tells you, it's been looted by the Federal REserve. Remember your bank is suppose to make sure the FDIC is protecting your money, by matching your funds in case of bank or credit union failure? it won't be backed up. The money is gone. All  I'm trying to do is warn you guys of upcoming tragedy. As long as you can afford to lose your 401k, then your ok. I have no faith in any instiution. Over 28% of Americans have already taken out the loans on the 401k, most in history. <br />When I look for answers I want the truth, I'm not wasting my time looking at "statitics" of someones "opinions". So when researching, go with your gut feeling, if someone is telling you the truth. If going to any government site, you can bet, your getting BS. <br />Just like the vaccines. Why is it that a 6 year child has to have 47 vaccines. Multiple vaccines of the same one. WHY??? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK!! MORE VACCINES....MORE DAMAGE..... My grandaughter went in for her 4 month checkup, & because she's not getting any vaccines, they tried pushing it again on my daughter. She refuses. But just for shits & grins asked how many she would've gotten??  14 they we're going give that day..  14----REALLY!!!  TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Russia destroyed themselves?  :roll: Already insignificant power? <br />Okay. This explains the need for Missile Defense and NATO stubbornness <br />with surrounding us  :mrgreen: that's because there is no such thing as<br />mighty Russia already. Forget there is such country. Scarecrow moved to Middle East anyway.<br /><br />Russia is the only country that will do anything to prevent new wars. We do<br />not want wars, anywhere. We might be forced into cr*p again, but we'll do anything not to be<br />actively involved. All new wars {yes, there will be more} will be started by those who started<br />last 5 or 6 or them. Will it be the size or WW? I sure hope not, but hundreds or thousands<br />of civilians will be slaughtered as always. On my continent, as always. We'll see blood<br />and bodies and refugees again. It will be all okay behind the oceans, so yeah, it will<br />be okay over there. Bless bombings, as long as it's there somewhere, it's for a good<br />reason, sure. <br /><br />As for investment - I too recommend silver and gold. Silver actually did even better here.<br />Gold was ok. Dollars, Euros, local currency - all losers lol.
  • people please remember, if you have gold & silver who's knows you have it? There is no receipts of gold, like the paper money that will be useless. I had taken half of my 401k out, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I SPENT THE MONEY ON. It shows I took the money & ......... that's it.....no tracking of what I bought, what I buried, what I used it for. If you have "paper money", or money in the banks, credit unions, etc.... when the government takes over the institution, your money will be not returned. The bank went belly up, government stepped in, like it was engeneered, & your money is GONE!!  My daughter currently doesn alot of couponing. She would post her "goodies" on her Facebook showing what kind of deals she got. I told her, don't do that anyone, because the government is getting lists of people from storage food companies, & they want to know who's starting to store foods away. If you have gold & silver , storable foods, DON'T GO EXPLOITING IT ON THE FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. Remember government monitors all those sites. And keep your family safe from would be robbers, don't talk about what you got.<br /><br />@Tink......<br />I agree 100% on not wearing your valuables. With gold & silver skyrocketing, you'll become a target of someones else's need. Good advice Tink....see we do agree on lots of things.....(smile)... <br />Let's try to teach everyone to be safe & lets keep our freedoms of the USA!!!