new life in vegas-back post 2/7/2007

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in Back's old posts
1newlifeinvegas722007.png

Comments

• Hmm.. who are the Weasals and Konners?<br />And what is a DL??<br />So cryptic...
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Down Low? As in flying under the radar maybe?
  • the weasels and con artists that entered his life at that time, and yes DL would be for something like the down low,, or for better words,, "keep it in the closet" ; )
  • on 1325757296:
    <br />Hmm.. who are the Weasals and Konners?<br />And what is a DL??<br />So cryptic... <br />
    <br />i take that to mean deiter wisener and ronald koniker (sp)<br />always knew i didn't like that dude
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1325749375:
    <br />1newlifeinvegas722007.png<br />
    @<;br /><br />did any one check already regarding THAT particular roads?<br /><br />L.O.V.E.!!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Well South of Stardust between Industrial and Las Vegas Blvd would be the Trump Tower Hotel
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    on 1325789413:
    <br />i take that to mean deiter wisener and ronald koniker (sp)<br />
    <br /><br />Dieter Wiesner, Ronald Konitzer.
  • on 1325798702:
    <br />Well South of Stardust between Industrial and Las Vegas Blvd would be the Trump Tower Hotel<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Correct!  I had made some screencaps and posted them on the old thread...or wherever this was brought up before.  Makes good sense too since Michael and Donald were tight.  It's hard to put things into context without the rest of whatever conversation was happening in that thread...but I thought that it was a rather odd p.s. considering the main content of his post (that Michael had done some housecleaning in the personnel department).  It made me wonder why that little tidbit was added.  One of those things that cause me to go hmmmmmmm anyway. [/size]
  • on 1325798776:
    <br />
    on 1325789413:
    <br />i take that to mean deiter wisener and ronald koniker (sp)<br />
    <br /><br />Dieter Wiesner, Ronald Konitzer.<br />
    thanks  :lol:
  • on 1325788106:
    <br /> and yes DL would be for something like the down low,, or for better words,, "keep it in the closet" ; )<br />
    <br /><br />haha I like this definition the best