future holds great things-back post 7/8/2007

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in Back's old posts
08072007liveearth.jpg

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Very interesting that back accurately predicted that Obama would be the next President.<br /><br />I especially loved reading the "patience is a virtue" paragraph, it can be directly applied (and written for) the hoax. 
  • andrea... i know its crazy. obama wasnt inaugarated until jan 20 2009. <br /><br />it makes you wonder the connections that MJ has - more to the point - what he really knows...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1325801197:
    <br />andrea... i know its crazy. obama wasnt inaugarated until jan 20 2009. <br /><br />it makes you wonder the connections that MJ has - more to the point - what he really knows...<br />
    <br />Indeed! Obama announced his candidateship in February 2007 but I think BACK wasn´t just guessing, right? ;)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well I said the same thing at the time and I certainly don't have any inside info. It was pretty obvious from the moment he stepped on the national scene he was going to be elected Prez.
  • im not as perceptive abt politics in US, since being australian im a bit detatched from it. didnt realise it was obvious he was going to be elected.  :oops:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh it's ok, I'm sure many Americans would argue with me that it wasn't obvious. It just wasn't an out of left field thing to say, let's just say that.