TIAI January 8

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So Elvis died in 1977...and this year is his 77th Birthday...Hmmmmmmmmm....this would be the year for a comeback...all those 7's...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS..we miss you terribly...I hope you are well, and enjoying your "normal life"...<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />And for those who haven't seen this....please enjoy the master MJ at work...god bless to all !!!<br />
  • @Australian MJ BeLIEver, I know LMP doesn't have a Twitter acc, as her website (http://lisamariepresley.com/) also says:<br />"FACT OR FICTION: Lisa & Twitter<br />Now that Twitter has reached 'critical mass', becoming so popular as to enable revolutions in the Middle East, Lisa impostors have, of course, started Twitter accounts pretending to be her.<br /><br /><br />Please note that although Lisa has an official Twitter page reserved, she has not as of yet posted. When she does, we'll let you know.<br /><br />Until then, know that all tweets you may come across in twitterdom claiming in some fashion to be from Lisa, are merely fake."<br /><br />Also, I don't believe in a double BAM (Elvin & Michael), somehow THIS must be Michael's moment. "Elvis didn't do it, The Beatles didn't do it..." Michael finally will do it and I'm so happy I'm going to witness this special event with all of you! :)
  • :lol:  Wow this is funny that someone said there looks to be a mary jane plant in the redirect.  I showed my son the video last nite of MJ where he is standing in front of his own memorial picture and he nonchalantly said, you know it became a non-criminal issue to fake your death in 2009.  I guess MJ got the memo.  He went on to say all  Michael needed to do to get some sleep was to roll up a doobie and eat a bowl of red beans and rice.  Works every time.  lolol/ respect/ Funny.<br /><br />Regarding the 2009 date, that hasn’t been verified.  I’m only repeating what he said.  He has basically been on the midline about Michal hoaxing his death.  However, it appears now that he has cossed over to our side because he kept laughing and wathing it over and over saying, that’s him, that’s him.  One more beLIEver added to the mix.  I’m so proud. lolol/
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr Presley. I know you love Roy Orbison. Here is a beautiful song of him that I also love a lot. Wishing you all the best. Love, Peace and  elvis_/<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Happy 77th birthday Mr. Elvis!  /bravo/ Such an interesting number...<br /><br />Elvis' bam is different from Michael's one and I remember TS told us that Elvis might not even be seen by the public. So the impact will really not be the same.<br /><br />I also noticed the FRONT - Inside - BACK view .... subtle link to Front/Back from TS. respect/<br /><br />
    View:  Front | Inside | Back<br />220011_hres.jpg<br />View:  Front | Inside | Back<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Happy Birthday Elvis Presley      party/<br /><br />Here is a cake for you!!!<br /><br />61794_enlrg.jpg<br /><br />Enjoy it, <br /><br />God bless you!!!<br />
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    So is the redirect supposed to be the 7th or the 8th? It was discovered on the 7th, so wouldn't that be the title of the redirect? Or am I mistaken?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1326011760:
    <br />
    on 1325998951:
    <br />Wow, my head is doing freaky weird things. I could have sworn that Exodus pic redirect was titled the 7th, but it's the 6th of course. I was reading that thread this morning before work and on the way there I wrote a check and knew the date without checking my phone "because I was just reading tiai Jan 7th, and then thought well of course we have a redirect for the 7th, etc.<br /><br />So nevermind. Psychic moment or something. Disregard me and carry on.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think you're imagining things - I saw it as 7th too, when Anna first posted it. It was 7.12 am here in UK. Then it was changed to 6th - I assumed as it was still 6th in US.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, interesting, because this thread just changed titles before my eyes... from TIAI Jan 7th to TIAI Jan 8th. Is this some weird forum glitch or what?<br /><br />Because this was clearly redirected on the 7th, not the 8th, so what gives?
    Well, it couldn't have been a ghost. It had to be one of the admins or mods.
    I'm asking Souza about it cuz I sure didn't change it.<br /><br />I see you're still following TIAI, anewfan.
    on 1326040716:
    <br />I'm asking Souza about it cuz I sure didn't change it.<br /><br />I see you're still following TIAI, anewfan. <br />
    <br /><br />Yep...still searching for the truth. Just like everyone else here. Happy Sunday!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I saw that too with the date. Someone's having a little fun with us aren't you TS.
  • on 1326022014:
    <br />So Elvis died in 1977...and this year is his 77th Birthday...Hmmmmmmmmm....this would be the year for a comeback...all those 7's...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS..we miss you terribly...I hope you are well, and enjoying your "normal life"...<br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />And for those who haven't seen this....please enjoy the master MJ at work...god bless to all !!!<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />if the example here is mr presley's brain on drugs i will have what he's havin'.  to me he seems very quick witted and thinking just fine. all it would take is a bit of a distraction and there you go. used to happen to red skelton all the time he would get to laughin to himself ( i guess about the punch line )  and have trpuble dilivering the rest of the joke.  this is just my take on it , take or leave it.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hey Suspicious. We've got this Elvis concert on DVD and have watched that part in the video so many times. I think it's funny and quick witted. I love the end when he says in the spoken part...if you won't come back to me....Oh to heck with you. Cracks me up every time and the audience loved it . <br />Anyhow, to my point for a post....Elvis was an actor. Maybe acting like this on purpose, setting the scenario for his hoax just like our MJ did healthwise. Visual documentation of deteriation physically and mentally. BAM....you got the punters believing it was inevitable. 
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy Birthday Elvis !! :mrgreen: party/ elvis_/ 13.gif
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1326004518:
    <br />Happy 77th birthday Elvis Presley bearhug.<br />Funny how TMZ posted around his birthday an article about Elvis being a sex God according to the testimony of a former lover  suspicious//<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/06/elvis-presley-linda-thompson-sex-god/#.Twk5B4ETgtg<br />
    You took the words from my mouth Gina loll  :lol: <br />I mean this is pretty awesome for a "piece of news"! OMG!!! If TMZ started posting stuff about ELVISSSSSSSS ! Than this is a yaaayyyy moment!! it's coming !! can you feel it?? wow!! TMZ - The Michael Zone!! Elvis, welcome to the official HOAX-land!!! And if anyone needed any confirmation that Linda Thompson was in on it, then this TMZ article and video posted short before Elvis' 77th birthday!!  is a good confirmation, at least for me. WOow I'm so happy right now!! ♥<br /><br />77th anniversary - 2012 numerology - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20301.msg383178;topicseen#msg383178<br /><br />40094127933392212363219.jpg
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1326040196:
    <br />
    on 1326011760:
    <br />
    on 1325998951:
    <br />Wow, my head is doing freaky weird things. I could have sworn that Exodus pic redirect was titled the 7th, but it's the 6th of course. I was reading that thread this morning before work and on the way there I wrote a check and knew the date without checking my phone "because I was just reading tiai Jan 7th, and then thought well of course we have a redirect for the 7th, etc.<br /><br />So nevermind. Psychic moment or something. Disregard me and carry on.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think you're imagining things - I saw it as 7th too, when Anna first posted it. It was 7.12 am here in UK. Then it was changed to 6th - I assumed as it was still 6th in US.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, interesting, because this thread just changed titles before my eyes... from TIAI Jan 7th to TIAI Jan 8th. Is this some weird forum glitch or what?<br /><br />Because this was clearly redirected on the 7th, not the 8th, so what gives?<br />
    <br /><br />Weird! lilwendy won't like this at all - lol - I know she likes to run a tight ship where keeping up correctness in redirects is concerned!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1325998477:
    <br />Is that 2 redirects for 1/7/12? Odd.<br /><br />The star thingss look like pot leaves.<br />
    <br /><br />"2" redirects..? Which one is the first one, if this was initially the 2nd re-direct? The TIAI 2012 doesn't even have a January 7th :?
    Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1326046358:
    <br />
    on 1326040196:
    <br />
    on 1326011760:
    <br />
    on 1325998951:
    <br /><br />Ok, interesting, because this thread just changed titles before my eyes... from TIAI Jan 7th to TIAI Jan 8th. Is this some weird forum glitch or what?<br /><br />Because this was clearly redirected on the 7th, not the 8th, so what gives?<br />
    <br /><br />Weird! lilwendy won't like this at all - lol - I know she likes to run a tight ship where keeping up correctness in redirects is concerned!<br />
    <br /><br />HAHAHAHAH  lolol/ oh my gosh you know me well!  I hopped on and saw the title change and was like...  WTF??  /overreacting/<br /><br />Then I calmed myself and said let me read the rest of the thread there must be some answer.<br /><br />I'm in PST time zone and I have them on my blog as Jan 6 and Jan 7th.... and I'm sticking to it!  ;D
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Maybe the mysterious poker knows who changed them  :lol:<br /><br />@Elvis...<br /><br />149521_enlrg.jpg<br /><br />You are missed and loved  bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1326040716:
    <br />I'm asking Souza about it cuz I sure didn't change it.<br /><br />I see you're still following TIAI, anewfan. <br />
    <br /><br />It happened to see the redirection from Jan 6 and I posted it. I am on L.A time on this forum and it was still 6 when I posted the redirection. It wasn't  Jan 7 yet.<br /><br /><br />I quote myself when I posted the redirect:<br /><br />
    on 1325920338:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1326047652:
    <br />Both TIAI Jan 6th and TIAI Jan 8th were originally titled "TIAI Jan 7th". Both were changed. We don't know how that occurred. <br />
    <br /><br />It's a time warp LOL. <br />Finally we witnessed live how we are going backwards when moving forwards and vice versa.<br />Just a little moonwalk. Turn back the time. Or forward. It's all about time.<br /><br />And finally as it really is January 8 now: <br />HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Presley and have a VERY blessed day today !
  • Happy 77 Birthday Elvis !<br /> <br /><br />
  • Isn't there some sort of admin log?