on Fox News/NYPost-back post 2/23/2006

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited January 1970 in Back's old posts
3foxnewsnewyorkpostboth.png

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Is NEOCON hi-lighted for a reason?<br /><br />And yes, the media is full of lies and should always be questioned.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The screenshot came to me like this with the highlighting. I don't know why it's highlighted or if it's even original like that.<br /><br />I'm not sure MJJC forum had the option to select highlight text when posting a reply. It is possible that the word was highlighted for some reason by the screenshot-er.
  • on 1326128055:
    <br />The screenshot came to me like this with the highlighting. I don't know why it's highlighted or if it's even original like that.<br /><br />I'm not sure MJJC forum had the option to select highlight text when posting a reply. It is possible that the word was highlighted for some reason by the screenshot-er.<br />
    hi bec catchin up here what do you mean the screen shot came to you?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh just meaning that's how I got it in my possession. I saved most of these posts off the original back thread on MJKIT.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Fox News and The New York Post have a common denominator ... ... Rupert Murdoch<br /><br /><br />attachment.php?attachmentid=17991&d=1324585434
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    thanks so much, heather.....such an interesting subject..........I dont trust FOX news.......ummmm faux news!!!!