Nothing is by cooincidence-back post 11/5/2009

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I saw her persona too!  And absolutely I've, almost from the start, suspected Karen Faye to be heading up the TINI group, whipping the fans into a frenzy, with all the weak sickly MJ stuff. She's good! :lol: <br /><br />But about the old MJHD site.  I've wondered if there was a regular pruning of the MJ hoax army going on.  Those of us that were here from near to the beginning, know we had to go through hell and back to still be here after all the site crashes, problems, catfights, major changes, troll attacks, and possible instigators  It always makes me think (sorry to repeat myself) of the methods God used to dwindle Gideon's army of I think about 10,000 right down to 300, who then went on to defeat the vast Midianite army in a surprise attack in the night with torches and trumpets while they were sleeping, and the enemy killed each other in their confusion.  I really believe MJ wants this site to be smaller and more intimate.<br /><br />Diaper on the bed, good one! MJ, you're a crazy genius! :-*  We've joked about needing a diaper, sitting at the computer so long. :oops:  <br /><br />Seriously though Bec, it sounds like you were kicked off for jumping the gun a little.  It's all about timing  All through this hoax I was aware of the controlling/fine tuning factors of when the family talked hard about MJ's real death--faith here would falter; and when hoax evidence came in our strength of beLIEving soared.  MJ just has to move his little finger and things happen according to his plan.<br /><br />mj_remember2.JPG<br /><br />Also have you noticed how TS singles you out, thanking you so many times?  Maybe he's apologizing for before.  afraid/  Did you always call yourself Bec?<br />I wonder if it's okay now to discuss it, or will this lead to trouble again somehow?  Some things can be mysterious. errrr <br /><br /><br />Early on, I began to develop a complete disdain for this Amy person, like she was a complete moron with no backbone.
  • on 1326128329:
    <br />This is one of many many posts made on November 5th by back. <br /><br />It's very interesting to note... that while back was in a 11/5 posting frenzy on MJJC, TS was redirecting to V for Vendetta. Ah, back in the day...<br /><br />Anyway, it's a huge connection so far as I'm concerned, one that took TIME to discover by looking BACK, lol. TS brings up V for Vendetta to us for the first time on 11/5/09, and meanwhile simultaneously across cyberspace, back is over at MJJC posting up a storm about his Vendetta against the board members who are dissing the Jacksons... especially Ms. Katherine.<br /><br />Co(o)incidence??? Well just refer to the above...<br />
    <br /><br />@ bec, can i confirm you are referring to 5th of nov, not  11th of may.<br /><br /><br /><br />can not explain how glad i am that i clicked onto this thread.<br /><br /><br />incredibly insightful is an understatement...<br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1326268091:
    <br />The original questioning of Amy's identity happened August 3rd, 2009, late at night, more like early morning. I can't for the life of me remember the username but I remember the user persona, you know; posted a pic and a bio of Amy's "real identity" and a bunch of links. One of those links was to a page where an Amy Sampson was listed all the way at the bottom of a list of people and the title Cinematographer was used to describe her. I clicked on it and saw it myself. YES this was after Souza had already posted the movie theory. Yes this was very exciting. These links were removed shortly after, as in mere hours, and the forum was shut down for 3 days, but the seed was planted. The question of Amy's identity was brought to the table by a relatively unknown type poster, the SEFH of the day, if you know what I mean, and the rest is history. Before that the hoax was all peaches n cream, nice discussions and good clues. Just scratching the surface but all was at peace in baby hoaxville for 40 days and 40 nights. Then along came a spider. <br />
    <br /><br />I remember this so well as it was around the time I finally took the plunge and joined the original forum after having been lurking and reading it for a few weeks. So it really stuck in my mind after only just having joined it. Plus I was pissed off it went down after finally believing enough that Michael had actually faked his death to join that friggin' original forum  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />I  recall around the same time when the identity of AMY was being questioned that there was also someone who posted under the name of  "No.1" who at the time seemed to have "inside" information  (keep in mind this was early days - I think I have their posts saved on my laptop) and caused alot of upset and division on that original Forum and that was the night the Forum went down ( locked for a while...those 3 days or so).......AMY's identity plus who the f*ck was No.1 were the main issues from memory.<br /><br /> :geek: 8-)
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326262892:
    <br />Diaper fetish.<br /><br />And there was a diaper on the "death bed".<br /><br />And all this talk of condom catheters and urine bags.<br /><br />mmhmm.<br /><br />He kicked my ass off the forum for not dropping the subject that mjhd.com was part of the hoax. Well, "he". I wouldn't let it go for weeks at a time, as per my usual, but I couldn't get 3 words out about it in chat before they kicked me and my posts were removed of the forum. There was a zero tolerance policy on "questioning" "AMY", even though I was just questioning there was an Amy at all.That really pissed me off, lol.<br /><br />I couldn't figure out why this SHOULDN'T be a topic of convo, it was so obvious something was up and that website almost had to be in on it, considering the timing and the content of the original blog and all, we SHOULD be talking about this. Not taking no for an answer on that one made me a target for the NEW mod crew backed by their shadowy, suspicious identity "ADMIN"... <br /><br />mmhmm.<br /><br />Maybe just crazy talk. We may never find out for sure.<br />
    <br /><br />It's really frustrating when you want to discuss a topic that you feel has value and you aren't allowed to. It really makes one wonder, "Why?".
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1326292783:
    <br />
    on 1326262892:
    <br />Diaper fetish.<br /><br />And there was a diaper on the "death bed".<br /><br />And all this talk of condom catheters and urine bags.<br /><br />mmhmm.<br /><br />He kicked my ass off the forum for not dropping the subject that mjhd.com was part of the hoax. Well, "he". I wouldn't let it go for weeks at a time, as per my usual, but I couldn't get 3 words out about it in chat before they kicked me and my posts were removed of the forum. There was a zero tolerance policy on "questioning" "AMY", even though I was just questioning there was an Amy at all.That really pissed me off, lol.<br /><br />I couldn't figure out why this SHOULDN'T be a topic of convo, it was so obvious something was up and that website almost had to be in on it, considering the timing and the content of the original blog and all, we SHOULD be talking about this. Not taking no for an answer on that one made me a target for the NEW mod crew backed by their shadowy, suspicious identity "ADMIN"... <br /><br />mmhmm.<br /><br />Maybe just crazy talk. We may never find out for sure.<br />
    <br /><br />It's really frustrating when you want to discuss a topic that you feel has value and you aren't allowed to. It really makes one wonder, "Why?".<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah you can you imaginary martyr. Just start a post<----for the thousandth time.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326300351:
    <br />
    on 1326292783:
    <br />
    on 1326262892:
    <br /><br />It's really frustrating when you want to discuss a topic that you feel has value and you aren't allowed to. It really makes one wonder, "Why?".<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah you can you imaginary martyr. Just start a post<----for the thousandth time.<br />
    <br /><br />??? whatever that means......
    It means you have been told repeatedly, you are more then welcome to discuss whatever you want, just start your own thread instead of hijacking others.<br /><br />
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    on 1326262892:
    <br />Diaper fetish.<br /><br />And there was a diaper on the "death bed".<br />
    <br /><br />??? You shouldn't start rumors like that, this is the first and only time I ever heard of a diaper on the bed.<br /><br />And are you saying that Michael has a diaper fetish? It gets very tabloid-ish on here sometimes. Who's your source? Arnold Klein?
    on 1326390166:
    <br />
    on 1326262892:
    <br />Diaper fetish.<br /><br />And there was a diaper on the "death bed".<br />
    <br /><br />??? You shouldn't start rumors like that, this is the first and only time I ever heard of a diaper on the bed.<br /><br />And are you saying that Michael has a diaper fetish? It gets very tabloid-ish on here sometimes. Who's your source? Arnold Klein?<br />
    <br /><br />Incontinence pad=diaper. It's right there in the "death bed" pic. Along with the prayer beads and the tube of toothpaste. Hello.
    Dear God, THAT? That's not unusal at all in this context, with giving general anesthesia and/or someone with a prostate problem. I don't see a "diaper fetish" there.
    Well then stop spreading rumors, Sarah31.
    I didn't start any, you are the one claiming that Michael has a diaper fetish. That's totally something he wants to have connected to his name, I'm sure, a lot of crazy things have been said about him over the decades, why stop now.
    Lmao.
  • Maybe I'm a little confused. I think that anewfan's post was misunderstood but maybe I'm wrong.<br /><br />I might be seeing this wrong too but regarding the incontinence pad - if (and that's a big IF) Amy=MJ and Amy stated she had a diaper fetish then perhaps it's not really because there was a fetish at all but it was only said in order to connect Amy to MJ (the incontinence pad)? We already know that some things aren't meant for easy interpretation. Maybe this is one?<br /><br />I think there has been discussion about prostate problems and incontinence pads and the autopsy report did not state anything out of the ordinary which (yes, I know - is it real) could confirm that the pad was not for prostate problems.<br /><br />The truth will come out. All we need to do is be patient and keep our eyes open while we put the pieces together. <br /><br />What is helpful for me is if someone can prove that the incontinence pad was truly there for health issues because I haven't seen any reason for it to be there, just like I haven't found any reason for the unopened tube of toothpaste to be on the bed either or the doll, for that matter. Come to think of it, there is still much that is unanswered, like that bloodied shirt in the closet with the price tag of 3.99. I know what's been explained on this forum, and it makes sense, but it amazes me that the family left it in the closet while clearing things out and the police didn't collect it as evidence. Why would MJ have that shirt in the closet?<br /><br />Blessings
    on 1326415636:
    <br />I might be seeing this wrong too but regarding the incontinence pad - if (and that's a big IF) Amy=MJ and Amy stated she had a diaper fetish then perhaps it's not really because there was a fetish at all but it was only said in order to connect Amy to MJ (the incontinence pad)? We already know that some things aren't meant for easy interpretation. Maybe this is one?<br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly what I think.<br /><br />And yes, IF. And it doesn't really matter who "AMY" actually was, just who was behind it.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1326262892:
    <br />The situation with the old board interests me a lot. I wasn't there to see with my eyes, so if you and the others like to share more, I'm glad.<br />First, do you really remember that the board was OK until August 3? Do you really remember the exact date? I understand it was the first time the board was shut down on August 3rd? But for what reason, just because someone posted a link to Amy's information?<br /><br />About the diaper fetish you talk about- was Amy discussing about this? I mean you understand, was she talking about this BEFORE this was in the media? I remember the bed photo appeared soon in the media. What do you mean with diaper fetish? And catheters, urine bags discussion. It could be a thing if it was discussed BEFORE this hit the media and BEFORE others read this in media.<br /><br />MJonmind, you say the same. Were you there and saw this too? BEFORE this diaper/catheters/urine bags story hit the media?<br />
    on 1326260557:
    <br /> All I heard about this Amy was that she felt under attack with death threats and she was into diaper fetishes of all things! Now it is that fact ALONE that makes me suspicious that she could really have been our MJ (Doo-doo), without anyone realizing it. <br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Geez, they had one of those underneath me for 3 days at the hospital - looked like a puppy pad I put in the carriers for long trips. I felt it was there for hygiene, no one ever made a big deal of it, sheeesh!  :oops: Mine was still clean, when I left. Though at least in the hospital, they cover with a nice cotton QUILT, for comfort. I then had fluffy blankets, over sheet on me - only part that made the stay a bit tolerable.<br /><br />OMG! THAT is what's wrong with this picture! Definitely set up, people - no one worth that kind of money would tolerate THAT against their skin! You gotta cover them with the quilt pads. Just totally inhumane, if really done to anyone.<br /><br />Had a roommate, who used to encase his mattress with a giant waterproof cover, so none of this is making sense, when you take it apart, seriously.<br /><br />Look at what's on the bed, as clues.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Anna, I really know nothing--it was over my head. I just heard there was a lot of fighting behind the scenes, backstabbing, people supposedly getting into Amy's private info, finding out about the diaper fetish. There were a lot of big long posts trying to explain about the situation and fights, but it was clear as mud.  What doesn't make sense is that if she had started that hoax site--was it the day of or even before June 25,09 (help anyone?), it must have been very important to her, and yet she suddenly decided to quit, and sell the domain to I'm assuming Badkolo.  Wouldn't she just plow through all that garbage if she really wanted to find answers about the hoax?  It all just seems very strange.  Also there was no talk about the Illuminati allowed, and TS has mentioned that as well, so it felt we were being restricted in discussing all possibilities. I'm thinking this Amy couldn't have been MJ, because right at that time the hoax was in progress, and he would have been too extremely busy to run that site.  I just don't know at all.  I'm sure Souza's been dealing with as much as this Amy was or more, and she hasn't given up, which we are very grateful for. bow/ :D
    My answers to your questions are in blue.<br />
    on 1326439371:
    <br />
    on 1326262892:
    <br />The situation with the old board interests me a lot. I wasn't there to see with my eyes, so if you and the others like to share more, I'm glad.<br />First, do you really remember that the board was OK until August 3? Yes, all was well until 8/3/09. Do you really remember the exact date? Yes, I really do, because it was 40 days and 40 nights exactly that the board was open until the first crash. Additionally, we have the archives for the original forum up until 8/3/09. I understand it was the first time the board was shut down on August 3rd? But for what reason, just because someone posted a link to Amy's information? That's what Amy said. Always seemed like a silly reason to freak out and shut the whole thing down to me.<br /><br />About the diaper fetish you talk about- was Amy discussing about this? No, Amy never discussed it. It was "discovered" when her personal information was posted, including the links, one was a link to her diaper fetish site. I mean you understand, was she talking about this BEFORE this was in the media? I remember the bed photo appeared soon in the media. NOTW posted the "death bed" pic on 8/2/09 but keep reading because it's more complicated then that as you'll see. What do you mean with diaper fetish? Don't ask me, such topics are not my area of expertice. I'm just repeating the information from memory. And catheters, urine bags discussion. It could be a thing if it was discussed BEFORE this hit the media and BEFORE others read this in media. Death Bed pic published 8/2/09, Amy's info posted and "discovered" 8/3/09. End of story you think? Not so fast, such a conspiracy STILL required forethought and planning, one of the links that was posted was to Amy's diaper fetish site that was in existence prior, with a member list and an active forum, and Miss Amy as acting Admin, with existing account information, etc. That was not set up in less then 24hrs. <br /><br />MJonmind, you say the same. Were you there and saw this too? BEFORE this diaper/catheters/urine bags story hit the media?<br />
    on 1326260557:
    <br /> All I heard about this Amy was that she felt under attack with death threats and she was into diaper fetishes of all things! Now it is that fact ALONE that makes me suspicious that she could really have been our MJ (Doo-doo), without anyone realizing it. Good point about Doo-Doo, MJonmind, that didn't occur to me but it's a forehead slapping DUH! moment. Urine bags and condom catheters and peeing in cups and all the other bathroom humor didn't make it onto the scene until many many months after forum wars were finally over. I was there for all of this that I describe, I did see it all with my own eyes, I am indeed an eye witness... but 8/3/09 was very early in my hoax career. I knew not to take screenshots and archive information. I was very inexperienced. End of story=I cannot prove any of this to you. This is my own personal experience. Take it how you want to.<br />
    <br />
    on 1326442924:
    <br />Anna, I really know nothing--it was over my head. I just heard there was a lot of fighting behind the scenes, backstabbing, people supposedly getting into Amy's private info, finding out about the diaper fetish. There were a lot of big long posts trying to explain about the situation and fights, but it was clear as mud.  What doesn't make sense is that if she had started that hoax site--was it the day of or even before June 25,09 (help anyone?), it must have been very important to her, and yet she suddenly decided to quit, and sell the domain to I'm assuming Badkolo.  Wouldn't she just plow through all that garbage if she really wanted to find answers about the hoax?  It all just seems very strange.  Also there was no talk about the Illuminati allowed, and TS has mentioned that as well, so it felt we were being restricted in discussing all possibilities. I'm thinking this Amy couldn't have been MJ, because right at that time the hoax was in progress, and he would have been too extremely busy to run that site.  I just don't know at all.  I'm sure Souza's been dealing with as much as this Amy was or more, and she hasn't given up, which we are very grateful for. bow/ :D <br />
    <br /><br />The site was launched on 6/25/09 as a blog, somewhere around 5:30pm. I didn't find it until July 17th, 2009, but this information is available on whois.com. MJHD.com already had the ambulance pic on it at time of launch (archived by Google cache), and the pics of MJ from TII, including the one of him behind the camera, and there was some intriguing commentary. I can't recall the exact findings she had posted but it was strong enough evidence right off the bat to suck us all down the rabbithole. <br /><br />In hindsight, if I had clicked on that site and the information there was bullshit (my bullshit meter is pretty sensitive, and I was never a big MJ fan, just inexplicably distraught by his "death". For reference, I also clicked the "MJsightings" website and saw immediately that it was BS), that would be all she wrote and my life would have taken a very different path going forward to today.<br /><br />Additional information to keep in mind, Amy was very clear about it, she was not an MJ fan. Not in the slightest bit. Her story was that she knew the subject would be popular, so as soon as she heard the news, she registered the domain name and spent a couple hours launching the site. How she discovered the hoax info, or why she even bothered to do so considering her self defined lack of interest, she never offered to explain.
    Just spent time searching the memory banks and I think I remember that the username 'BB" (for Berlin Baby) posted the links to Amy's info. HE was a 'hard' personality, similar to... well... I'll not say it, i'll just say he wasn't touchy feely hearts n hugs, nor was he professional and organized. More off the cuff and rough around the edges, with a 'hard' sense of humor, very boy-ish with an adult edge to it.<br /><br />I remember he randomly posted a pic of an old woman in bed with the covers pulled up to her chin with a stuffed monkey tucked in beside her. I never figured out what that was supposed to mean. It was odd. It was the same night and just before he posted the links to Amy's stuff. A handfull of us were posting back n forth in live time on the the thread, so it was all happening fast.<br /><br />I stayed up super late that night (as per normal now lol), think 4am-ish. When I woke up the next morning, the board was in the process of switching to read-only, one thread at a time, right before my eyes. I don't remember if Amy posted an explanation initially or if that came later. Souza PM'ed me and everyone else the link to MJKIT before the PM feature got disabled and BAM the rest is history.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    That person you talk about, "BB", was kind of BACKish? That's what you mean? I mean in hindsight, after you know BACK's style, considering that you didn't know about BACK back then.
  • Speaking of coincidences, I just had to share this. :lol:<br /><br />Screenshot2012-01-13at25649PM.png
    on 1326483066:
    <br />That person you talk about, "BB", was kind of BACKish? That's what you mean? I mean in hindsight, after you know BACK's style, considering that you didn't know about BACK back then.<br />
    <br /><br />It's hard to say but there were some similarities in sense of humor. I don't want to speculate any further to that fact simply because it has been so long and the posts in question were deleted. That's why I stopped. Similar. Leave it at that.<br /><br />I do remember that BB never posted anything real heavy, no real substance, he felt a little troll-ish, in a way, as in he was only there to make jokes n such. Hard jokes, too, with an edge to them. He felt a little... dangerous. Like up to no good-ish. Hard to explain.<br /><br />BB was also fairly new to the board. He wasn't a regular. Nor was he a very prolific poster. I didn't recognize him and I was a junkie straight off the bat... though I had just arrived on 7/17 and this went down 8/3... keep in mind how new I really was. Other regulars when consulted after the fact attested that BB was sort of familiar to them, as in they recognized the username more then I did at the time. BB had a couple of different screennames, though I can't remember the others. I think he did actually go by Berlin Baby at some point, but there were others.<br /><br />This all seems like forever ago, like the NEW me is trying to remember what the OLD me saw. Weird.
    on 1326270335:
    <br /><br />Also have you noticed how TS singles you out, thanking you so many times?  Maybe he's apologizing for before.  afraid/  Did you always call yourself Bec?<br />I wonder if it's okay now to discuss it, or will this lead to trouble again somehow?  Some things can be mysterious. errrr <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't think I should let this question go. <br /><br />Yes, I am bec, nothing but bec (occasionally followed by "minion"), and always been bec. I have noticed what you say and it's curious as I certainly need nor deserve any thanking. I doubt it's for before because no apologies would be needed. All he did was gently prod me in the right direction, the direction I was fated to go in... but with how I can get... I wasn't going to take the first step without a little coaxing. I needed to leave that board and stop being distracted. I needed to get with Souza and get working on this investigation... not dwell on stupid little drama scenes and mill about in fluff land aka (the old) MJHD.com. I had fallen for the distractions and the trojan horse jockeys and needed a kick in the pants to get re-centered. I got it and I'm better off for it. I should thank HIM and apologize to HIM.<br /><br />Yeah, I still think I was on to something, I still think I AM on to something... but it wasn't the right time. It was too early, and there would be no way to convey that message to me or anyone else without RUINING it (no spoilers). So it had to be the way that it was. Hindsight is truly 20-20.<br /><br />Ps. It won't lead to trouble. It's fine now. Even in hoax land no one believes me weeeee! lol.