Nothing is by cooincidence-back post 11/5/2009

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    They kicked your ass every time you brought up serious things? I mean talk about NWO, Illuminati, TPTB, etc. <br />Or do you mean something else when you say that you know you were on to something? I wasn't there, but it's important for my logic to ask you. I am interested what sensitive chord you touched, what was exactly the reason you were kicked out of the board and chat, to tie it up now, in hindsight.<br /><br />Have you (you who were there on the old board) had any explanation why the board was shut down and sold? No one came out to speak? Mods, etc. I remember some time ago reading long explanations copy/pasted here from someone with the username Wozniak or something like that. I don't remember details, but I think Wozniak was someone from the Mods. I got from it that this Amy opened the forum just because many do it when something so huge happens. Like- just because. Then got tired of it, of threats, and she shut it down.But I am not sure that was the idea. This is what I vaguely recall from reading opinions.<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Whenever I talked about the possibility that the board was more then just a fan board, and more then it professed to be. When I suggested we weren't being told the truth about who ADMIN was. Whenever I brought up the subject of investigating anything in regards to the website itself. Whenever I suggested MJ might be behind the whole thing, that the site was part of the hoax. I didn't know what an ARG was at the time.<br /><br />And it wasn't just me. Anyone who brought up these subjects was subject to the same treatment. I just happen to not let things go so easy, so I wouldn't let it die.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1326474430:
    <br /><br />The site was launched on 6/25/09 as a blog, somewhere around 5:30pm. <br />
    <br /><br />Bec, your info on the beginnings of the site is fascinating and very much appreciated. Thanks!<br /><br />I've tried, in vain, to find this very first blog post. Looking in the archives for MJHD (using the link at the bottom of this page) I can see all the 'recent' posts i.e. Aug 09, but I'd really like to see the post that kicked all this off.  I'm figuring you may know your way around the archives better than me - if you have time and could find it and post, or point me in a clearer direction, I'd be ever so grateful.  bearhug
    The blog was "AMY"s information and was not saved. The forum was separate and was saved from inception-8/3/09. At least that is how I remember it going.<br /><br />I really can't remember what was on the blog other then she speculated the TII pics of MJ on stage were photoshopped (we eventually found out they weren't), there was also the ambulance pic on the front page and a good deal of commentary on it. I probably only read it once when I first clicked (went straight to the forum for the most part thereafter), but whatever it was, the content quickly convinced me this was NOT bullshit.
    The forum archives were "returned" to us after the entire thing was lost for some time. Souza was given a link to the old forum archives on Christmas Eve 2009 and that's how we got them back. The original blog was not part of the gift.
    Oh Ok, thanks for explaining Bec. I'm still foraging around in the archives trying to find the oldest posts!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    DELETED<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Berlin Baby! :lol: <br /><br /><br />michael-jackson-balcony-sized-new.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />  Not having any actual posts leaves it to speculation!  What else is new... :cry:
  • bec thank you for filling in the gaps. i appreciate this as i have been reading the archives for some time now and there are a few holes. trying not to get too bogged down in past drama, but read a little and this thread has helped.<br /><br /><br />cheers to you and all your good work, from way back when, til now!<br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I remember the circus as well. The site was already up the 1st time i googled MJ faked death after seeing the ambo pic. It was a blog format, very primitive, with few members. The was another site up, MJ sightings with pics of Michael Kiss.<br /><br />I did not connect well at first with that forum since my first impression was that the people participating were may be not mentally stable and kind of irrational fanatics...even giving death threats...On the positive side, I remember some members being very investigative since day 1, making pictures of cars and comparing the results. However, the forum had fights since the beginning as I remember and people became suspicious about the administrator, so the info was posted. The first site also asked for donations.<br /><br />More circus happened and the site was down, files transferred to silver wolf & co? or something like that, and Badkolo bought it at the end and Mo and Souza became admins of this one.<br /><br />I must say that I became more active forum wise since Souza and Mo got the site and even if i don´t recall 100% the circus many bells rings after the years.
    Oh yes, I remember Silverwolf being a major poster, was he a mod or something?  Bec, do you know anything more about him and his part?
    Silverwolf was a newbie to the board (mjhd.com) in late September 2009 who was promoted to Mod by the first week in October. He became my ultra-nemesis from hello. He had no people skills and no hoax knowledge, but he and a couple others, also with little or no management experience and little hoax knowledge were promoted to replace the Souza crew (old mods) that were all demoded or banned (save for 2 I believe). <br /><br />He didn't know who "AMY" was or "ADMIN" but at first fiercely defended both identities as well as his appointed position on the board. In my opinion, he simply started fires and then fanned the flames. I think his purpose, aware or not, was to instigate tension. After the old board was finally shut down for good, his story was that he realized he too was fooled by "AMY"/ADMIN and thus developed a vendetta because of it. Due in part to his newly developed grudge, Silverwolf was tricked into talking "AMY" into selling the site to Badkolo, because we were all under the assumption that "AMY" would never sell if she believed that Souza would get it. Once the site was sold, Silverwolf discovered the ruse and was not happy. For many months thereafter, Silverwolf was prolific all over hoaxland in posting about his rage over the whole incident.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Ever thought of using "TheWayBACKMachine" to the date, to get everything back? 8)
    on 1326761334:
    <br />Silverwolf was a newbie to the board (mjhd.com) in late September 2009 who was promoted to Mod by the first week in October. He became my ultra-nemesis from hello. He had no people skills and no hoax knowledge, but he and a couple others, also with little or no management experience and little hoax knowledge were promoted to replace the Souza crew (old mods) that were all demoded or banned (save for 2 I believe). <br /><br />He didn't know who "AMY" was or "ADMIN" but at first fiercely defended both identities as well as his appointed position on the board. In my opinion, he simply started fires and then fanned the flames. I think his purpose, aware or not, was to instigate tension. After the old board was finally shut down for good, his story was that he realized he too was fooled by "AMY"/ADMIN and thus developed a vendetta because of it. Due in part to his newly developed grudge, Silverwolf was tricked into talking "AMY" into selling the site to Badkolo, because we were all under the assumption that "AMY" would never sell if she believed that Souza would get it. Once the site was sold, Silverwolf discovered the ruse and was not happy. For many months thereafter, Silverwolf was prolific all over hoaxland in posting about his rage over the whole incident.<br />
    <br /><br />Sounds familiar!
    Drama people  :-[ crash/ <br /><br /><br />Thanks Bec, for your info!<br /><br /><br />Tink, isn't that history for you!  Always missing pieces, mingled with miss-information/miss-understandings, because usually there was evil agendas mixed in, trouble, violence, etc., making saving things difficult.    So we have to do with what we have.<br /><br /><br />I would really like to read more of Back's posts that were deleted.  Well, I guess I would like to see any new video/tapes/pics of MJ! :D  Begging for crumbs! bow/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Man...I recall all of this.<br /><br />I was new to the hoax and had been lurking at that Forum reading for a week or a bit more...then I decided to join which was around that time in early August when it was locked and all the stuff about Amy was happening (plus another poster called No.1 I seem to recall). <br /><br />The way bec is describing it is as I remember it too. I recall Silverwolf too.....and the wasn't there a dude called "John" who had 3 kids who supposedly bought the Forum when it went down in November.......and then it never came back on line again??? or was that earlier in the drama? That was when there was a mass exodus to Souza's (and Mo's - at the time) Forum.
    Ah yes "John". Good biblical name, eh? The 3 kids... I remember that. Wasn't he supposedly out of L.A. too? Everyone's radar was going haywire over that one at the time, even the slow ones, lol.<br /><br />Story on "John" was that he was some mysterious acquaintance of "AMY"s to whom she "sold" the site because she wanted out. As the story went, before the transaction was complete, "John" was somehow able to gain access and crashed the site and all the info (archives) was lost. Then "John" disappeared. The story continues on that somehow "AMY" was able to retake possession of the site and cancel the sale, but the damage was done, again, supposedly. This was when the site went down for good, late November 2009, right before the eventual sale to Badkolo.<br /><br />Possible theory surfacing at the time was that "AMY"="John" and she simply lied in an attempt to cover her identity while still remaining in possession of the site, and that "she" crashed it herself. As I mentioned earlier, on Christmas Eve 2009, we were "gifted" the old archives 6/25/09-->8/3/09... but nothing past 8/3/09. How this chunk of archived information survived such "sabotage" was, and remains, a mystery.<br /><br />"John"s mysterious and short lived role emerged shortly after "AMY"s brief experimentation with the "Donate Now" button. I'm not sure anyone who clicked that button ever actually had money removed from their account. There was some word that the "donations" were all returned or never went through in the first place. The whole donation thing was similar to the fans committing suicide over MJ's death thing; rumors widely circulated but never substantiated.
    In any case, originating from the original crash on 8/3/09, there were two camps (two sides) emerging. Souza's crew and... everyone else (I call them the Fluff Bunnies lol). The Fluff Bunnies included the new mods who were all appointed to replace the Souza crew, and those members who felt loyal to them. The Fluff Bunnies rallied around Silverwolf and split off from us once and for all after he discovered that he was tricked by Badkolo (into facilitating the sale of the site), and eventually formed .net (they all still, to this day, hate us, lol). Souza crew settled into MJKIT for good (we always used it as the back up board whenever .com would crash), and following the purchase of .com, we moved over to the new board that Souza set up, MJDHI. Badkolo redirected MJHD.com to MJHDI and the dust began to settle.<br /><br />This is why to this day, if you type in michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com, it takes you here.
    You know something else just occurred to me.<br /><br />One of the very very early accusations against "AMY", which began circulating shortly after the first board closing, was that she intended to use the archives, all our work since she never participated (past the handfull of original blog entries), to write a book. People would periodically pop into chat or a thread to "warn" us about the "dangers" of being on the forum. The tone that was put on this was extremely negative, suggesting that such a move would be a betrayal of trust against us, theft of our intellectual property, not to mention making money off MJ's name under the guise of a hoax forum. Anyway, lots of negative press.<br /><br />The rumor pretty much died a natural death once we had each other to fight with instead.<br /><br />Fast forward to spring 2010, a few months after the board closed and the archives largely disappeared, Pearl Jr. arrives on the scene hawking 'Psuedocide' on Amazon. This is a book about the hoax death which consists entirely of internet hoaxers work (even debunked theories lol). Nobody really knew what to make of it. I don't really know why but the connection wasn't given much attention.<br /><br />I have suspected that Pearl is a plant. I have suspected that she has a role to play in all this, much like Karen Faye. I'm not sure what Pearl's role is but I have to admit she fills a niche. Because she is a long time MJ supporter and a gen-yoo-wine journalist, she receives a great deal more credibility then if she was just one of us. The problem with Pearl is she largely supports false theories yet on paper she is what many would deem to be a reliable source. Almost exclusively her theories are wildly implausible or have been previously debunked. Even though most dismiss her, you know her position garners subconscious credibility that she does not deserve. She stands in front of a microphone and talks about the hoax thereby goes public with it. This makes it "real".
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1326820167:
    <br />Ah yes "John". Good biblical name, eh? The 3 kids... I remember that. Wasn't he supposedly out of L.A. too? Everyone's radar was going haywire over that one at the time, even the slow ones, lol.<br /><br />Story on "John" was that he was some mysterious acquaintance of "AMY"s to whom she "sold" the site because she wanted out. As the story went, before the transaction was complete, "John" was somehow able to gain access and crashed the site and all the info (archives) was lost. Then "John" disappeared. The story continues on that somehow "AMY" was able to retake possession of the site and cancel the sale, but the damage was done, again, supposedly. This was when the site went down for good, late November 2009, right before the eventual sale to Badkolo.<br /><br />Possible theory surfacing at the time was that "AMY"="John" and she simply lied in an attempt to cover her identity while still remaining in possession of the site, and that "she" crashed it herself. As I mentioned earlier, on Christmas Eve 2009, we were "gifted" the old archives 6/25/09-->8/3/09... but nothing past 8/3/09. How this chunk of archived information survived such "sabotage" was, and remains, a mystery.<br /><br />"John"s mysterious and short lived role emerged shortly after "AMY"s brief experimentation with the "Donate Now" button. I'm not sure anyone who clicked that button ever actually had money removed from their account. There was some word that the "donations" were all returned or never went through in the first place. The whole donation thing was similar to the fans committing suicide over MJ's death thing; rumors widely circulated but never substantiated.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeh..."John" was supposedly from LA. I remember all this now as you have relayed it bec and it being extremely chaotic and verging on hysterical at the time. Silverwolf caused alot of shit I recall. As I mentioned in August 2009 I was lurking ALOT and by November 2009 I was a fully fledged hoax obsessive member of that Forum and then eventually here! lol<br /><br />Also the day when "John" was apparently going to get the Forum online again (which everyone was anxiously awaiting for) when the web address was typed in a kind of odd but funny picture of MJ pulling a face popped up instead ...I think it's the one of him taken in one of those photo-booths???  The Forum never came on-line under the Admin of this "John". Thank goodness those times are over.<br /><br />Interesting about Pearl Jnr too ....things that make you hmmmm.
    Dude!! I forgot about that!!<br /><br />You're right, briefly the forum link redirected to a photobooth type pic of MJ that was... not flattering. People were aghast! and shocked! at the outrage of this stunt. How disrespectful to Michael this was and how this showed once and for all that John was a saboteur evil doer who was never interested in the hoax at all! Gasp! Cry!<br /><br />You know I never saw that pic before or since. Pretty sure now, in hindsight, it was a never-before seen pic, and it was indeed MJ, no doubt about it. It was his face larger then life size. It nearly filled the screen, if I remember correctly? Again, he didn't look so Hollywood in this pic. It certainly wasn't a glamour shot, that's for sure, lol. Kinda how we all look first thing in the morning.<br /><br />Shortly thereafter, the pic disappeared and the web address simply redirected to a page that said site for sale, contact AMY with offers @ADMIN@MJHD.com.
    Oh boy, the "John" story I almost forgot.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Wow, some crap you've all been through!<br /><br />Something about Pearl Jr's. name stuck in my head - and I realized this morning, Pearl was the very last album that Janis Joplin ever released, which came out after her death.<br /><br />Pearl Jr. seems to enjoy spreading disinformation intentionally to the masses. But then, she's trying to sell an E-BOOK! I'm not biting. :ugeek:
    I think that Pearl believes that Michael is alive and faked his death but she also is taking this opportunity to make some money and survive for a while. All we post on the net is free info. She is just smarter than us in that sense and is profiting from it, making a living.
    Entirely possible. But she's a good example of what is usually deemed a credible source being anything but credible.
    Pearl a credible source? since when?<br /><br />As far as I read or watched, she seems pretty confused about many things from the beginning. Many posts that were debunked she promoted as on the right track and she also believed some fakers.