Michael Jackson Kora Awards 1999

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]Michael looks gorgeous  :)  ,his appearance is so discreet and humble here, but he is a little bit to skinny  :? .[/size]<br />mj-19-608x424.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson Kora Awards 1999 <br />

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Applehead...another perfect video from you! ;) thank you, IMO the way Michael looks in that video is similar to TII appearance. He looks little bit less weight, but very handsome as usual 8-) I love how humble and amazing he is..what a man
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I agree with emulik. And in most cases being skinny means being healthy. Michael has always been skinny, sometimes a little more sometimes a little less. He is healthy imo. And yes, he looks gorgeous as usual.   ;))
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Great video, thanks for sharing!  bearhug<br /><br />I dunno why you think he's too skinny or something.<br />He never was plump. And I know from my own appearance that<br />certain build gives you the "too skinny" illusion when<br />2-3 kilos go, but nothing really changes, even your BMI is not<br />affected much, it just seems this way as face especially loses <br />fat first [especially as you get older!].<br />He is beautiful as always  :-* And yes, he looked the same in 2009.