TIAI January 11

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1326310132:
    <br />LOL emulik...I guess I'm not as awake as I thought cause I didn't even notice it was my 888th post!  Thank you for letting me know  ::P  That's both cool and freaky...all wrapped up in a pink cake box  :lol:<br /><br />God is good!  bearhug<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br />lol, that was reminder that coincidences do not exist.. bearhug
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Souza what an amazing post!  I want to share an old blog post of mine (March 13, 2010) which touches on and echoes part of your post (but not nearly as well written as yours)!  You have a gift of expressing yourself in the written form Souza!  Awesome job!<br /><br />Source: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/mjdhits-update-4-case-for-faith/<br /><br />Context: This was in reference to TS's update 4 A-D and my thoughts on it<br /><br />For me this has been a case for faith… not only in whether MJ is alive but in my faith in God and His Holy Word.<br /><br />I have talked with many people and I myself have had moments where we thought MJ was alive, and then changed our mind or doubted and thought what if he is dead.<br /><br />One person made an incredible insight and said, I don’t know anymore because those who think he’s dead have studied and investigated more than I have. BINGO!<br /><br />You must do your own searching. First hand. Then you will be convicted. Otherwise you will be easily swayed by the opinions of others.<br /><br />I don’t care what it is you become convicted about as long as it’s truth. In doing your own investigation, you will be strong in your beliefs.<br /><br />It’s the parable of the sower and the seeds. Matthew 13:1-23. Why people are easily swayed is easily explained.<br /><br />You have to study for yourself. You have to convict yourself on your belief otherwise you will be devoured by those who are non-believers. Or you will sway with the changing of the wind… blown here and there… he’s alive… he’s dead… he’s alive…<br /><br />And this my friends has been the biggest lesson I’ve learned since starting this blog.  It has permeated every area of my life.  I no longer take things at face value.  I have studied and will continue to study… I have read and will continue to read…. My life will be a journey of knowledge sifting through and assembling my set of values and beliefs.<br /><br />I have become convicted in my faith as a Christian as I read the Bible and read books like Case for Christ (which covers arguments of probability similar to Update 4c).<br /><br />I have become convicted in my beliefs in how I conduct my life… or I should say how I “should” conduct my life!  I’m not perfect at it and will continue to fall… however I at least am striving to live a life of excellence.<br /><br />And to those of you that read my blog… use this as maybe just a starting point… but please don’t take what I say at face value.  I am just a human that can interpret things incorrectly and I am not so high on myself to think that I have all the answers and can’t learn from any of you! <br /><br />That’s why I review all comments, but I will post both the praise and the criticisms of what I write.  They both have a place and they either affirm me or they challenge me and both things are very healthy!<br /><br />So enjoy the journey, and take the lessons and apply them to all areas of your life.  Always strive for excellence.  Get into the books and read and learn.  Learn about everything!  And be open to both sides.  Listen to the proof both believers and non-believers have and then come to your own conclusions.<br /><br />L.O.V.E you all!<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Gina....I have a fish named Bob  :lol:<br /><br />@BeTheChange....my favorite bakery when I was young was called, "The Pink Bakery"....to this day, I love pink boxes, lol:<br />This is for you:<br /><br />24272_16HR3ET9_10by10by5Pink.jpg<br /><br />Sweet Blessings<br /><br />PS> lilwendy.....great post!  Thank you...I have always enjoyed reading your blog as well....both you and Souza are amazing writers!
  • Excellent Post Souza.  I agree with everything you said and I also think that the spiritual side to this is important.  Thankyou for writing and thanks TS for bringing it to our attention.  I was not an atheist but this has increased my understanding of the bible and some different religions.  I am becoming interested in learning more.  Thank you for all your help and ideas everyone.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Sorry guys one more post I want to share with you that I wrote after update 5D (May 20, 2010).  I really just want to show you, Souza, that you are not the only one getting these insights.  God speaks in one voice and there are lessons to be learned here.<br /><br />Source: http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/05/20/my-response-to-update-5d/<br /><br />My Response to Update 5D<br /><br />WARNING THIS IS LONG! <br /><br />Guys, I CAN’T SLEEP!!!<br /><br />My mind is spinning and I feel like I have been vacuumed up and allowed to see a glimpse of a bigger picture.<br /><br />I pray I can verbalize this.<br /><br />First I want to thank TS, TIAI, thisisalsoit.com, and whoever else for giving me a lesson and teaching me to live in such a way that I will never ever be able to repay.  From the bottom of my heart, I love you and I thank you!<br /><br />Firstly, regarding the hoax.  If I go back to when I first was made aware of the possibility of a hoax, there were some foundational questions, doubts, objections I had that needed answers.  Well I have wrestled with evidence over the past 10 month that have allowed me to objectively find answers to those questions and has convicted me of the hoax.  Well there are many that are just coming into this now and have not had the benefit of 10 months of hell… I mean research.  <br /><br />Guys, we all received the message from Souza asking us to answer these foundational questions http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9863#p165808 WE NEED TO MAKE THIS A PRIORITY.  Why? Well how does a teacher know that we have an understanding of the schoolwork?  They give a test!  Well we have been exposed to things that have us believing in a hoax death.  This is our way to be sure we understand the why and are ready to state why we believe what we believe.<br /><br />Furthermore, there are still differing views within the hoax boards.  We are not unified in our beliefs. If we have differences in beliefs in certain question, we can work through it to get to the bottom of things and eliminate errors through discussion… not fighting!  We can sift through all these evidences together!  Like gold diggers sifting through sand to find gold nuggets, we can weed out the errors to find the truth.<br /><br />Once we, the believers, understand how to respond to these questions, and find what is really the truth, we will be unified in our beliefs.  If we work through these questions together, and help each other in our understanding, the truth will come out in a way that we can all unify behind.  Also as we work to get our foundational beliefs down, this will help any newcomers to understand what we do.<br /><br />I believe once we get our responses down to these questions and show that we have understanding and that we are prepared to give an answer… then I believe MJ will be ready to return.<br /><br />Also, as for non-believers, we can’t force them to believe what we do.  However, we can present facts, love on them, and allow them to see clearly the truth or error in their thinking.<br /><br />That’s why the answers HAVE to be based on evidence… not feelings… not what we want to believe… but cold hard facts.  Once we have a concise list of our evidence for the hoax, the hoax will be indisputable and the message will spread like wildfire to the world… not only will the believers unite, I believe some non-believers will unite, the Army of L.O.V.E. will unite, and the end will come.<br /><br />NOW…..<br /><br />ARE YOU READY…..<br /><br />THE PARALLEL….<br /><br />This hoax has paralleled my life and my spiritual walk and I am a stronger believer in God because of the studying I have had to do to convict myself in MJ being alive and in the hoax.  I have to admit… as much as I didn’t want to make Michael a god in my life… I believe I did to a certain extent.  I studied and knew more about Michael and his life than I did about my Bible and my God. <br /><br />However, I was made aware of this very early on in the hoax. I have fully believed that Michael used his God given gift of his fans as an opportunity to spread the message of the Bible to the world.  I believe Michael is truly a messenger of God living out a purpose far beyond a mere hoax death.<br /><br />I personally have learned to study my Bible and convict myself of my own beliefs as a Christian and I no longer sit on the fence in my beliefs. 2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.<br /><br />But beyond that, there are many differing views of God, religion, etc. and I have had to question myself on common objections to God and make sure I understood principles and concept of what I believe.<br /><br />1 Peter 3:15 Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.<br /><br />This my friends is a work in progress and will continue for the rest of my life.<br /><br />We are in a time like none other!  I have had the ability to discuss both the hoax and God and my beliefs with people all over the world via the internet, Twitter, MySpace, etc.  The gospel is has the ability to be spread worldwide and touch every inch of the earth.  We have the amazing opportunity to discuss IN L.O.V.E. with people from all over the world, our differences and to genuinely IN L.O.V.E. sift through the belief sets to find the truth… TOGETHER.<br /><br />In Matthew 24:14 it says “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”<br /><br />The end will come.<br /><br />NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I FELT SO HUMBLED TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING SO…. God-ordained.<br /><br />Well I better end now as this is really really long… but I love you all and I am so proud to be on this journey with you.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This was refreshing.<br /><br />I know it all will worthwhile.  penguin/<br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Souza:<br />
    On with the hoax and the religious aspects of it. Many people have rejected TS and TIAI because of the redirects to Bible passages or discussion about the EOW subject. Although I can understand why people want to dismiss the religious aspects, I would like to point out that this hoax was set up by Michael, who does believe in God, and in the Bible. Therefore, if we truly want to understand all the aspects of the hoax, we should not ignore that and research it.
    <br /><br /> /bravo/<br /><br />It’s wonderful to see this shift in perspective Souza (lol)! And I agree with what you said concerning Michael’s faith in God and how we should understand its importance in this adventure regardless of our personal beliefs. It shouldn't be cause of rebuttal, on the contrary it's an invitation for everyone to learn something. <br /><br />I always believed that one of the main reasons for the Hoax had to do with God, not only because Michael has a strong and profound faith in Him but also because I see God’s Hand in the planning of this Hoax. I always believed that Michael had a greater purpose to achieve ever since I “knew” him. Seeing this Hoax unfold is a blessing and I thank God to have attracted my heart in this place.<br /><br />Thank you TS for this re-direct, it really made me HAPPY!  /woohoo/ God Bless you all.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br /><br />I would agree since this hoax started that we've all been drawn to dig, research, and understand with the tool of the internet, often in areas outside of our comfort zone.  Perhaps our vision before was too narrow, because of our previous exposure.  I also feel so completely in awe of being here, at this time in history, to witness and be part of something so climactic, so pinnacle, so pivotal, so Scripture fullfilling.<br /><br /><br /><br />BeTheChange<br />
    So, the thanks should go to Souza for her blog, TS for the redirect, that blogger for their blog, Mike for simply being Mike, and God for working His magic 
    <br /><br />I  loved the video showing Michael's view of God from Moonwalker.  It's very profound, and gives one the bigger picture when reading the Bible, a framework for understanding it.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjCyE5Cyjog&feature=player_embedded<br /><br />
    God, by Michael Jackson<br /><br />[size=medium]It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.[/size]<br /><br />[size=medium]For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.[/size]<br /><br />[size=medium]I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm sorry this is off topic but I just was intrigued by this.  Was his scalp healed or was it all part of the 20+ planning of the masterful God-inspired death hoax?<br /><br />
    <br />There was one more revelation in this book that shocked me:<br /><br />Michael and I discussed the burn he suffered when he did the Pepsi commercial.  Since he always wore a hat on the Ranch, or in route to the ranch I asked, “Michael, why do you always wear a hat?  You never seen to take it off.  I have been told that people go bald if they wear a hat all the time and their hair will fall out.  I’ve been told not to wear a hat myself!”  Michael laughed and responded, “I want to show you my hair has grown back, and I have no scars from the burn.  I’m all right.”  He took off his hat and bent toward me.  “It happened over a year and a half ago and now I’m feeling fine.  There is nothing wrong, and I’m glad.<br /><br />I looked at his head and examined his scalp.  It was all healed.<br /><br />You can touch me,” Michael said, “You can touch my scalp.  You can see for yourself that I’m healed.  I’m just praising the Lord that everything turned out the way it did,” He continued, “I’m very lucky.  I do not have any scars from that horrible accident.”  Berlin, “In Search of Neverland, Pg 58<br /><br />Can anyone tell me why Michael would have to undergo treatment for pain killer dependency in 1993 when he didn’t even have a scar from the accident in 1988? (This was right before the Neverland purchase as they were touring the ranch multiple times before Michael purchased it, so this incident had to take place circa 1988).<br /><br />If it is a lie that Michael showed her had had no scaring or lack of hair, why would she lie about something like that?  It would profit her nothing.  She sure has Branca pegged and his handlers in this book. She called Bill Bray like I CALLED HIM and she had contact with these people while trying to make a deal for Michael for this ranch.<br /><br />Next to no one ever questioned why Michael would be undergoing reconstructive surgery on his scalp nine years after the accident.  Klein tells a ridiculous story in his interviews about Michael’s “scar” expanding and them putting a balloon under his scalp to enlarge the scalp so they could cut away scar tissue but the scar would get bigger.  It’s a bullcrap story much like everything else Klein ever said about Michael.  They used the whole scalp story to hide their abuse of him!!!<br />http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/<br />
    <br /><br />BeTheChange<br />
    all wrapped up in a pink cake box
    <br /><br />Are you referring to Back’s post about the guy at the 2005 trial?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    “Michael and I discussed the burn he suffered when he did the Pepsi commercial.  Since he always wore a hat on the Ranch, or in route to the ranch I asked, “Michael, why do you always wear a hat?  You never seen to take it off.  I have been told that people go bald if they wear a hat all the time and their hair will fall out.  I’ve been told not to wear a hat myself!”  Michael laughed and responded, “I want to show you my hair has grown back, and I have no scars from the burn.  I’m all right.”  He took off his hat and bent toward me.  “It happened over a year and a half ago and now I’m feeling fine.  There is nothing wrong, and I’m glad.”<br /><br />I looked at his head and examined his scalp.  It was all healed.<br /><br />You can touch me,” Michael said, “You can touch my scalp.  You can see for yourself that I’m healed.  I’m just praising the Lord that everything turned out the way it did,” He continued, “I’m very lucky.  I do not have any scars from that horrible accident.”  Berlin, “In Search of Neverland, Pg 58
    <br /><br />HA this is it! I've always thought that accident couldn't have made him pain killer addict. It was just another hoax.<br /><br />And another thing that caught my attention. I saw some videos this evening and in the one with Liz when they celebrate his first Christmas MJ says something like he is not easy to wake up. Really? An insomniac?  It just seemed to me something was not right in that picture.<br /><br />Ans piece by piece by piece I come to the conclusion BJ was right about many things.
  • on 1326303204:
    <br />BeTheChange....you have managed to place in front of my eyes something amazing (again).  This blog you posted about is fascinating.  It goes into talk about his Pepsi accident and questions what I have thought about for years......the scar.  However, it's something else about the link to the notes that has me dumbfounded in the way God works. I will explain.....<br />Just this past weekend, I was sitting in our church service, I wondered what our pastor would talk about, not thinking too much on anything but God at that point.  Prior to service, that afternoon....I was thinking about Front's picture of The Exodus Route & TS's redirect......also the Ark posts.  So, I am sitting there and pastor begins with Joshua 3...the story of crossing the river Jordan with the Ark....and the 12 tribes of Israel.  I was shocked at the mention of the Ark...and needless to say paid particular attention that day, lol.  The story goes on to say how Joshua choose 12 men, one from each tribe.  They were instructed to take up stones from the middle of the Jordan.  One the other side of the river they placed the stones as a marker/reminder of what God can do.  All the while...they had the Ark.  I was shocked and happy to hear of the story about the Ark that day.  Yet, I had this nagging feeling about the 12 tribes.  Who were these people exactly?  I have always wondered about the 12 tribes.  <br />Fast forward to now......you write a post which has Michael's bible notes, supposedly.  I am always curious about things like this....so I skim around on the blog.  It wasn't long before I was reading about the 12 twelve tribes.......the Bible notes part one with the TII background photo of Versailles (it is said to be that months ago).  Before this particular photo surfaced....before TII came out....I had a dream about Michael and Versailles (that's another post in it's own).  <br />My point with all this is...[size=18pt].God is everywhere.[/size]  When you least expect it, He will tie things together and answer questions.....if you listen.  I didn't expect Ark conversations with the 12 tribes....I didn't expect to find a link to Michael's 12 Lights in TII......it's amazing.  If you want to read about the crossing it is in Joshua 3:4. <br />Thank you for this post BTC......you amaze me continually! Have a beautiful day!<br /><br />Blessings Always  <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wow Wish thank you very much for your post  :)  bearhug  !!!!<br />God is everywere,this is so true  :) ,God is LOVE and LIFE in the same time  penguin/ !! The only thing that could be called God is nature, truth, life, love, the present, the now, the force, energy, everything and nothing. God is the balancing force that creates and controls the infinite universe, the force that gives us life and everything in it. That explains it in words, but it is not even close to experiencing what it really is. Some things, most real things, you can only know by experience.God is not a separate life form. God is all life forms. God is life itself and the balancing force that controls it. The Bible says the same thing. It says, “God is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, that which was, that which is and will be, the almighty.” It cannot be said better than that.Michael knew it very well why he said this about CHILDREN : "When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see." Yes sir he knew and knows and so do I  :)  :-* . [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]“God is inside you and all around you.”[/size]
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm always weary about posting links to any blogs or sites, especially if I haven't reviewed them fully to give an accurate opinion...and the blog I posted is no exception.  Right off the top, I'm pretty sure the blogger believes Mike is dead and just reading the quote that MJonmind posted ^^^...it looks like the blogger also believes MJ was abused in some way.  I definitely disagree with the former...and have my doubts about the latter.  However, I've been looking at a few different pages on the blog and although I don't agree with everything posted (or all the blogger's opinions), there is a lot of info there that's interesting and some that I haven't come across before.<br /><br />I'm gonna filter all the info I read on that blog or any other blog/site, through the filters that I've 'sharpened' over the past 2.5 years...investigate anything/everything I'm unsure of and not take anything as gospel  ::P<br /><br />@MJonmind...yes, it was in reference to Back's post (who has a wicked sense of humor!).  I had just read it and then read emulik's comment lol.<br /><br />@WishingStar...what a co-inkidink  :lol: Thanks for the sweet box  bearhug<br /><br />@Gina...or maybe it wasn't a hoax and his scar was healed by God.  God's done that before  ;)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1326311773:
    <br />@Gina....I have a fish named Bob  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />But your fish is not our Bob...is it suspicious// :lol:?<br /><br />About the scar...he got the best medical care, why wouldn't it be properly cured? When you burn yourself it hurts like hell at first but then there is no more pain. I guess MJ's the only one on earth getting addicted to pain killers because of that accident so to me it's a hoax. Like he's the only one on earth who took propofol to sleep.<br />Mike you would be a lousy doctor LOL, your medical fairy tales are very funny to me.<br />
  • Congratulations Souza! Excellent Blog.  /bravo/  /bravo/  /bravo/<br />I read it on my smart phone via Massimo's post on FB, and decided I just had to take time out of putting Christmas stuff away to come downstairs, turn on the computer and say Well Done and welcome to the Family.   bearhug<br /><br />I'm so glad you posted it & TS redirected to it.  I was a little concerned when you received complaints about all the religious talk, and spun off a sister site.  I wasn't sure which direction the forum was taking.  But it's my belief we can't separate the Man from his Faith anymore than we can separate the man from the hoax. Thank you.   /woohoo/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks you all for the nice comments! I really didn't expect that, but I very much appreciate it.<br /><br />BeTheChange, one of MJ's notes made me go  afraid/ :shock: ::P<br /><br />I SWEAR I have never seen these notes before. Here is the one I mean:<br /><br />MJ+BIBLE+STUDY+NOTES+3+-+1.JPG<br /><br />On the bottom, MJ refers to Matthew 7:24-28 with "great ->" <br /><br />This is Matthew 7:24-28:<br /><br />
    24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:<br /><br /> 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.<br /><br /> 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:<br /><br /> 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.<br /><br /> 28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
    <br /><br />I wrote the blog with one quote in mind and I build the whole blog on it. It's not Matthew 7:24-28, but it's Luke 6:47-49 (also quoted in the blog):<br /><br />
    47Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:<br /><br /> 48He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.<br /><br /> 49But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
    <br /><br />It's the exact same quote from Jesus, but written down by Luke instead of Matthew...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thank you for the blog  Souza, if indeed i believe that religion is part of the hoax, Michael is a very religious man that is why he was persecuted, mistreated, humiliated, insulted,  accused of something that did not make (paedophilia), everything to make your image is damaged.<br />He is everything contrary to what is said in the music industry and film, satanism, pedophilia, drugs<br />It is not by casualty see to the account of twitter Paris messages denouncing the iluminatti And this has to do with the new world order<br />The Bible reveals to us that, at the end of the times, will exist in the Earth a world Government Single, a global empire or a world order, which will have, as a government, a representative. In addition, this Global Governance will be sustained and complemented by a world religion only.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And remember what he said Kenny Ortega of Michael in "night God channelled" all the ideas through the; "i can't sleep because i am overloaded
  • Being a Christian for over 20 years I also enjoyed reading Souza's blog very much. I remember when I first came on this forum and she cursed like a sailor (which made me cringe) at the drop of a hat. But, over time I've noticed a softening in the tone, a change in the spirit, and a more calm style of writing. I've even wondered at times if it's the same person behind that user name :). <br /><br />Maybe it's just the natural course of this hoax as we have had moments where we've been left in the wilderness wandering around (or so it feels like). We've had the chance to reflect, learn, and grow. For anyone who's been here long enough, even if you don't believe everything, there has been something new to learn. For me, I've learned a lot that i didn't know before. A lot about Michael, about this world and life, and about myself, and I've met some amazing people all from all over the world.<br /><br />Anyway, I'm still thinking about the BACK thread where he spoke of there being no co(o)incidences.  As amazing as the blog is I can't help but notice the timing. Really? Did TS just pop up and say "AMAZING JOB - I AM GOING TO REDIRECT TO SOUZA'S POST". If he/she has done that than doesn't it say that TS does not plan out his/her posts or redirects? It just confuses me, is all.<br /><br />I wrote and erased a long chapter detailing why I believe Michael is alive, how his faith has formed the man we have learned about and why I don't believe that he was ever addicted to any drugs in his life - ever. It matters not what the media has said or his confession in 93 - I believe it was a veil to hide behind. He is a very strong-minded and disciplined man. But, I won't go over it again. I'll just say that it's my faith that gives me peace and assurance that Michael's heart and soul are truly in tune with God and it has never wavered. As in any healthy relationship I've grown over the years and have matured in my faith. I believe Michael has done the same.<br /><br />Blessings
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    on 1326341277:
    <br />Maybe it's just the natural course of this hoax as we have had moments where we've been left in the wilderness wandering around (or so it feels like). We've had the chance to reflect, learn, and grow. For anyone who's been here long enough, even if you don't believe everything, there has been something new to learn. For me, I've learned a lot that i didn't know before. A lot about Michael, about this world and life, and about myself, and I've met some amazing people all from all over the world.<br /><br />Anyway, I'm still thinking about the BACK thread where he spoke of there being no co(o)incidences.  As amazing as the blog is I can't help but notice the timing. Really? Did TS just pop up and say "AMAZING JOB - I AM GOING TO REDIRECT TO SOUZA'S POST". If he/she has done that than doesn't it say that TS does not plan out his/her posts or redirects? It just confuses me, is all.<br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />One of the best things in this whole journey for me is meeting you, voice. I mean it. I appreciate how kind you are, how real you are, and how smart you are. You have always treated people with respect...even when you may not agree with them. <br /><br />The timing of the redirect got me thinking as well.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Something dawned on me today as I was reading over this thread.  I always knew there was more to Michael Jackson than the glorious pop icon the world knows.  He personified something to me from the moment I saw him as a child.....something, but I never knew exactly what.  I have written here about how I have this strange pull towards him.......not in a rabid fan way.  On some level I could never comprehend......till just today: he personifies the love I have always read about in the Bible.  I knew he grew up JW and believed in God etc.  But, I never knew to what extent.  To some reasoning, I believed that Hollywood doesn't allow stars to practice their faith too openly.  That's the reason I never knew so much about his deep faith.  After 2.5 years of believing and investigating I have come to realize his faith is among the strongest ever.  It was through his actions of love charity he shared it.  Only those with an open heart could have seen that so blatantly.  Michael always made sure children were given to, provided for and loved all over the world.  <br />This thread has made me realize, for whatever reason, that there is hope.  If a fresh-faced kid from Indiana can open the world up to love, there must be hope still.  Hope in a world filled with anger and greed.  Michael shared his faith in the best way he knew how....by doing, by giving.  There really is no separation of God and Michael.  I think perhaps this hoax is his way of sharing his faith.  It's one part of a multi-level hoax with tremendous reasoning.  Maybe it didn't start out as a faith sharing adventure.  However, I would hope that Michael is pleased as punch to know God is revealing himself to people through discovering the man in the mirror.  <br />It really has been all for love...no matter what.  <br /><br />@applehead......wow, your post opened my heart so much.  Your words of God and love are so inspiring....THANK YOU!!!!  Love you!!!<br /><br />@Gina.....maybe Bob the Fish does know a thing or two, lol.  You are so funny!!!!  Love you too!!! <br /><br />@BeTheChange....coinky-dinks all over the place....how sweet it is!  Love you too too!!! <br /><br />Blessings to all
  • on 1326342101:
    <br />
    on 1326341277:
    <br />Maybe it's just the natural course of this hoax as we have had moments where we've been left in the wilderness wandering around (or so it feels like). We've had the chance to reflect, learn, and grow. For anyone who's been here long enough, even if you don't believe everything, there has been something new to learn. For me, I've learned a lot that i didn't know before. A lot about Michael, about this world and life, and about myself, and I've met some amazing people all from all over the world.<br /><br />Anyway, I'm still thinking about the BACK thread where he spoke of there being no co(o)incidences.  As amazing as the blog is I can't help but notice the timing. Really? Did TS just pop up and say "AMAZING JOB - I AM GOING TO REDIRECT TO SOUZA'S POST". If he/she has done that than doesn't it say that TS does not plan out his/her posts or redirects? It just confuses me, is all.<br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />One of the best things in this whole journey for me is meeting you, voice. I mean it. I appreciate how kind you are, how real you are, and how smart you are. You have always treated people with respect...even when you may not agree with them. <br /><br />The timing of the redirect got me thinking as well.<br />
    <br /><br />anewfan - I adore your heart and I adore you. Thank you for the kind words. In the end it's all for L.O.V.E. and we'll all learn the truth together.<br /><br />Wishingstar - I loved what you wrote. I do believe also that Michael didn't intend on giving continual Bible lessons with this hoax but at the same time when one lives what he believes the two cannot be separated.<br /><br />Hugs
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1326316436:
    <br />I'm sorry this is off topic but I just was intrigued by this.  Was his scalp healed or was it all part of the 20+ planning of the masterful God-inspired death hoax?<br /><br />
    <br />There was one more revelation in this book that shocked me:<br /><br />Michael and I discussed the burn he suffered when he did the Pepsi commercial.  Since he always wore a hat on the Ranch, or in route to the ranch I asked, “Michael, why do you always wear a hat?  You never seen to take it off.  I have been told that people go bald if they wear a hat all the time and their hair will fall out.  I’ve been told not to wear a hat myself!”  Michael laughed and responded, “I want to show you my hair has grown back, and I have no scars from the burn.  I’m all right.”  He took off his hat and bent toward me.  “It happened over a year and a half ago and now I’m feeling fine.  There is nothing wrong, and I’m glad.<br /><br />I looked at his head and examined his scalp.  It was all healed.<br /><br />You can touch me,” Michael said, “You can touch my scalp.  You can see for yourself that I’m healed.  I’m just praising the Lord that everything turned out the way it did,” He continued, “I’m very lucky.  I do not have any scars from that horrible accident.”  Berlin, “In Search of Neverland, Pg 58<br /><br />Can anyone tell me why Michael would have to undergo treatment for pain killer dependency in 1993 when he didn’t even have a scar from the accident in 1988? (This was right before the Neverland purchase as they were touring the ranch multiple times before Michael purchased it, so this incident had to take place circa 1988).<br /><br />If it is a lie that Michael showed her had had no scaring or lack of hair, why would she lie about something like that?  It would profit her nothing.  She sure has Branca pegged and his handlers in this book. She called Bill Bray like I CALLED HIM and she had contact with these people while trying to make a deal for Michael for this ranch.<br /><br />Next to no one ever questioned why Michael would be undergoing reconstructive surgery on his scalp nine years after the accident.  Klein tells a ridiculous story in his interviews about Michael’s “scar” expanding and them putting a balloon under his scalp to enlarge the scalp so they could cut away scar tissue but the scar would get bigger.  It’s a bullcrap story much like everything else Klein ever said about Michael.  They used the whole scalp story to hide their abuse of him!!!<br />http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I think the evidence points toward MJ's pyrotechnics accident being a hoax. I think the Pepsi burn hoax was the platform upon which the second half of his life was based, charting a path towards the death hoax.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What an amazing blog and what a change on this board - even if we don't go religious or EOW-oriented, it is so important to know one CAN rely on oneself and on positive higher powers that it will all be fine in the end ...<br />I just had a very jawdropping spiritual experience in my family and I KNOW there are no koinkidances in life.<br />Everything is so much richer if we only allow a good company.<br /><br />I was searching for Michael's "Thirsty Fish" to post for those with questionmarks and look what I came up with - even more:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=1133.msg18078#msg18078<br /><br />Thanks to everybody here - you often leave me speechless in amazement.<br /> bearhug <br /><br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Amazing blog Souza, and you worded it so well, I'm glad TS redirected to it.<br /><br /> I posted this in another thread a few days ago and deleted it; but it's fitting here:<br /><br /> Michael was very open about his belief in God and the Bible because his spirituality was very obviously important to him; you can even watch interviews where he says so himself. Therefore, I don't understand how there is any "religious agenda" being pushed, in fact, I find it quite appropriate the Bible is being referenced in this hoax. The Bible stories are perfect analogies for this hoax and much more, because the lessons to be learned are what's important--for those who believe in the Bible and those who don't. So, whether you believe any of the stories actually happened does not matter; the messages resonate in this hoax and in our lives the same.<br /><br /> God is most definitely testing us and our faith; but for good reason after the way humans tested HIM. He certainly has that right given he is The Creator of all things. God could have created us to be blind, faithful servants; but he didn't. He gave us the gift of choice! He wants us to have faith in him and love him out of our own free will. He wants us to be able to know the difference and *choose* between right and wrong, lies and truth, the devil and GOD; even when we are being bombarded with lies so much so, that it clouds our judgement and tests our faith to the point that we might not have any left.<br /><br /> Similar to this testing period, is MJ testing his fans-us, with this hoax. Does this mean GOD or MJ is evil or mean-spirited? No, but teaching people valuable lessons out of love. God IS love---and just like he tested the faith of the Israelites when Moses led them out of Egypt---we are being tested. However, the Israelites would have received what was promised to them had they kept faith in God.<br /><br /> The message is: faith rewards those who are faithful, so have faith in God and/or MJ!
  • on 1326318269:
    <br /><br />When you burn yourself it hurts like hell at first but then there is no more pain. <br />
    <br /><br />According to the news sources Michael suffered from second and third degree burns on scalp and face. With a third degree burn, the nerves could be damaged with a result of less or no pain and has a high shock risk which is life threatening. A second degree burn causes extreme pain.  pale/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    everlastinglove_MJ<br />
    According to the news sources
    <br /><br /><br /> suspicious//  Somebody's lying and somebody's telling the truth.  Who has the best track record?