Michael JACKSON speech MJ and Friends Seoul 1999 RARE

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited January 2012 in General MJ Discussion
I don't know if this has already been posted... I just thought I'd share this with you...<br /><br />

Comments

• on 1326327085:
    <br />I don't know if this has already been posted... I just thought I'd share this with you...<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]OMG Simpa what a SPEECH,thank you  :)  /bravo/ !!!!! How many times did he said I LOVE YOU  :cry: ?????.OMG Michael I miss you so much,even if I know that your spirit is here with us !!!![/size]
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I think this shows the level of respect he has for all countries, all peoples, all races, all the world.  Brilliant speech.<br />Thank you so much for posting this Sim.......it's amazing to hear him speak with such passion and love.    <br />Have a wonderful day....you too applehead ;)<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Even though he used to say that he doesn't like to talk, Michael is a talented, innate public speaker!<br />The best I've ever heard! <br />Why? Not because he's Michael Jackson and because I am his no. 1 fan, but because, he, together with Mother Theresa and lady Di are the only ones that I've heard to speak with their hearts and for exclusively altruistic purposes! <br />No one is better than them! because no one is as pure as them!
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    @Sim Thanks so much for posting this speech, never heard before........wow amazing speech, amazing words, and yes you can absolutely tell Michael is speaking from his heart. <br /><br />It's so great to see him like this, after watching this video i again realised there is so much much more about Michael Jackson the world and even me or us don't know, he is an incredibly complex human being!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Hear him speak is every time a greatest emotion    :cry: :cry: ::P  [size=12pt]...Michael is wonderful!!!!  [/size]                      <br />                                                                              <br />                                                                                  moonwalk_/    mj_dance/      <br /><br /><br /> Thanks Sim for sharing !!! Love you !! bearhug<br />
  • I suppose I'll be the echo now as I will also say so happily that this speech of dearest Michael is very special and beautiful, so loving and respectful - just simply incredibly amazing and oh, wow, how it speaks to my heart. It's touching. His heart speaks so beautifully once it decides to speak up in this way to express itself. I'm glad to have watched this for I hadn't earlier. <br /><br />Thank you for posting this precious video. I appreciate it.