TS/T.I.A.I discussion

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It is interesting to go back and read TS's first post, as far as I can tell, this is TS's first post from 2009.  He registered Dec. 12, 09:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=1924.msg27558#msg27558<br /><br />Here is the first introduction we have to the name of TS_comments as well, just thought it would be good for the newer folks to see how these names came to be:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=17656.msg302321#msg302321<br /><br />Being that we are discussing TS, it would be nice if the person in question would chime in ;)<br />Blessings to all<br />LOVE
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Anyway WHY would Tim Simkins sign as TS? That's like Michael signing on here as MJ, LOL! It's daft and ridiculous.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1326727335:
    <br />
    on 1326726814:
    <br />This might sound pretty simple - but, what if TS is indeed Tim Simkin? What will that mean? Will it change anything? Will it make TS less credible/reliable/less "in-the-know"? <br /><br />If TS is Tim, then the he is not MJ. That is one thing that would come out of the above. Nothing more if you ask me.<br />
    <br />Tim Simkin is a Lord Preacher, a Gospel spreader. Only.<br /><br />Let aside the religion for a moment. What Tim Simkin says might be true, his message might be positive, mind entertaining, etc. , but if it doesn't come from Michael, then how do you take it? It's ok to go and study the bible, the Lord, spread the Gospel, but we are here for Michael. If we wanted to dig into religion, bible, the Lord, we would have done it on our own. <br /><br />Most of us spend lots of time digging into Bible verses, stories, even the atheists do it, thinking "It's not my hoax, it's Michael's. Ok, I'm an atheist, but it doesn't matter, I want to understand Michael's message". So we go and digg and read in case of "what if?"; what if TS/TIAI is really Michael's message and that's how we can help Michael? just because we want to understand Michael. Not a religion preacher. I am somehow an atheist, many here are. But I'm sure and I've seen, that I am and they are ready to let aside their atheism and read Bible verses and stories even as literature, to understand Michael. But ONLY if it DOES come from Michael. Not from a Lord preacher.<br />
    <br /><br />Which is what people are doing with TS. Those who want to dig into it, are... those who would prefer not to are not. So I am confused as to what the harm that you are implying is EVEN IF TS actually were Tim Simkin (??).<br /><br />I am a flaming atheist... but even myself with her non-existant god is happy to crack a bible verse or twenty. I enjoy learning. What's that famous quote? Goes something like, you can entertain a thought without owning it. I don't feel that reading the bible messes with my belief system.<br /><br />Like others have said, I don't see the proof that links TS to Tim Simkin. I don't believe someone as clever as TS at covering their ID would use his actual initials for a covert screenname, nor tie himself to an existing site that includes his real identity in the process of creating this mysterious ARG known as TIAI.<br /><br />It's either a genuine coincidence OR, more likely to me, it's a red herring. He either linked himself to this site on purpose to cast doubt, or this site and the Tim Simkin identity was created for hoax purposes, again, to cast doubt.<br /><br />Again, there's never been any effort to bolster the ranks of believers, rather, there have been several efforts to thin the numbers... starting right off the bat with the LONG winded and complex TIAI updates. The length and complexity turned many off right away, many who would have been receptive to the message, yet failed to have the discipline to apply themselves, and failed to have the attention span to absorb the information. <br /><br />I really walk a line with offending people when I start on this subject but basically, the entire ARG of TIAI is a test of discipline and it's 100% self imposed, free will reigns. You get to chose. If you chose to opt out, no harm/no foul, there's other aspects of the hoax for you. Less interesting, less interactive (in my opinion solely), but they're there nonetheless. If, on the other hand, you chose to go for the ride, wonderful, we shall proceed. <br /><br />So I fail to see the harm UNLESS someone pins all their hoax hopes onto this screenname and ARG and then proceeds to live or die based on the daily ups n downs that are associated with TIAI. But that is an individual personal problem, similar to addiction, not something imposed upon you by an innocuous screenname. <br /><br />YOU have the power. If you chose to bestow TS with that power then fine, but make no mistake, each individual is the master of their own destiny. Do not blame other people or other things for your own personal state of mind. It can be very liberating to take responsibility for one's self. The you will realize that no one can DO anything to you that you do not allow.
  • :shock: this is quite an interesting find in my opinion.  The threads lately have been mostey of a spiritual nature.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it is noticeable.  Souza mentioned that she only recently changed her opniion regarding religion after have been met with an advisor or minister (I forget the right analogy).  But at any rate, religion is becoming the norm here when at one time it was a little more taboo.  This Tim Simkins who believes in end-days infiltrating this site could be a possibility.  I have never thought TS and Back and Study  to be the same person, though indoctrinated the same, with the same end result, speaking on behalf of the same person. I have for a long time felt that Michael, himself, was moving more into his spiritual awakening and thereby it is possible that he would solicit a person or as I believe a few people to guide us towards that end.  <br /><br />The only thing that troubles me about his possible revelation is the end of days theory.  I don’t believe the world is ending in the Biblical sense in 2012, but as Michael’s message led my mind to see beyond 2012 as it being the end of material worship and the beginning of spiritual awakening.  I will have to read more about this.  It is quite a find.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    @Bec<;br /><br />Yes, everyone has their own will to join in something or not. But we talk here about Michael. I don't know if I make myself clear,but I'm trying.<br />We are many who love Michael very much, we want to help and understand what this is all about, how we can help, in what way, what we should learn and what we should dig deeper into. You say what's dangerous in TS being Tim Simkin. Well, the very fact that he's all about God and religion. Michael may love God but he's never ever shown any sign of wanting to become a Church figure, Gospel spreader, The Pope or Moses, etc.,  you understand it. <br /><br />Think about this- we want to help and we want to understand what Michael wants from us. If this person just seeks to get people to listen to his message (that let's say it didn't reach as many people as he wanted with the "Response-Able" project) he will feed us what he knows we are starving for: Michael. Because that's why we are here for. You can see very well all the religious things we've been fed subliminally, how we are drifted into religion slowly because "that's how we can help Michael". If we ask ourselves "what if this is really Michael's will?", we, even the atheists, like me, like you, would go and read. We drift into the religious aspect because we hope this way we get Michael's message and help. But what IF this is really not his hand? In the end if some Religion Preacher wants many people, then no matter the means, he will get people. And even atheists will listen to it because we hope this helps Michael. All this while this might not be Michael's will at all. <br /><br />And we feel worthless. Like "if you don't want to join, no one forces you". But I WANT TO. I want to help him. Even as the atheist that I am. Michael would not be that naive as to think he can drift a whole world full of hundreds of different religions, into studying the Bible and the Gospel. If he wanted to become a Preacher he would have done it, he wouldn't have become a music genius, an entertainment genius. Do you understand what I mean?
    By the way, TS already addressed this issue in the last update:<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website.  Does this mean that it is me, my website?  Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy.  Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.[/size]
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=11061.0
    on 1326736482:
    <br />@Bec<;br /><br />Yes, everyone has their own will to join in something or not. But we talk here about Michael. I don't know if I make myself clear,but I'm trying.<br />We are many who love Michael very much, we want to help and understand what this is all about, how we can help, in what way, what we should learn and what we should dig deeper into. You say what's dangerous in TS being Tim Simkin. Well, the very fact that he's all about God and religion. Michael may love God but he's never ever shown any sign of wanting to become a Church figure, Gospel spreader, The Pope or Moses, etc.,  you understand it. <br /><br />Think about this- we want to help and we want to understand what Michael wants from us. If this person just seeks to get people to listen to his message (that let's say it didn't reach as many people as he wanted with the "Response-Able" project) he will feed us what he knows we are starving for: Michael. Because that's why we are here for. You can see very well all the religious things we've been fed subliminally, how we are drifted into religion slowly because "that's how we can help Michael". If we ask ourselves "what if this is really Michael's will?", we, even the atheists, like me, like you, would go and read. We drift into the religious aspect because we hope this way we get Michael's message and help. But what IF this is really not his hand? In the end if some Religion Preacher wants many people, then no matter the means, he will get people. And even atheists will listen to it because we hope this helps Michael. All this while this might not be Michael's will at all. <br /><br />And we feel worthless. Like "if you don't want to join, no one forces you". But I WANT TO. I want to help him. Even as the atheist that I am. Michael would not be that naive as to think he can drift a whole world full of hundreds of different religions, into studying the Bible and the Gospel. If he wanted to become a Preacher he would have done it, he wouldn't have become a music genius, an entertainment genius. Do you understand what I mean?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I understand, but not in the way you are hoping I will.<br /><br />You can dress it up all you want but the fact remains, Anna, and you said it yourself (in bold above), you are making a CHOICE here. You get to decide what is legit and worthy of your time and what is BS and worth none of your time. You are trying to justify blaming someone else (TS) for your emotional fallout over that choice. If you chose not to take responsibility for your own choices, fine, but don't go pointing the finger of blame at other people.
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    Oh, so this is all a test, a mind game? I thought Michael had some serious reasons for this hoax, and now playing mind games and "testing" believers is one of them? That doesn't sound very likable at all.
    Yes, Sarah, I know this quote  and  this explanation for me never held water. Saying that he can use this website as a decoy is simply the easiest thing to say
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *rtrl*
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1326733028:
    <br />
    on 1326732656:
    <br />reading  reading reading and I still don't know what to believe.<br /><br />Please someone can tell me how people found out of Tim Simkin in the first place?<br />Let's say I'm new to TIAI and STUDY and I read and I am suspicious - what should I google to get to Tim Simkin without knowing from before that Tim Simkin exists? Let's say I only know about TS, TIAI and Study. How do I get to Tim Simkin?<br />
    <br />Because of S.T.U.D.Y.<br />TS posted as STUDY on the old board, signing with the phrase "Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself". If you search this phrase you find everything else.<br />You can see his old posts on the old mjkit<br />
    <br />You are right, if I google Study To Understand Doctrines Yourself it takes me straight to Tim Simkin's site.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I read quick one of the letters. It looks interesting and worth a try to read to see what that man was/ is up to.<br /><br />Imo, any "sect leader" who does not manipulate you to harm yourself or others or use you in his/her benefit is not a danger.<br /><br />By the little i read, seems like this author is of the belief that by making people to study the concept of GOD and understanding the philosophy of  faith positive changes can take place. That view is quite interesting imo and I talk from the human psych point of view. <br /><br />I would write more about this interesting subject but in order to do that I need more material to read to be able to understand what approach this "TS" is using.
    I agree with what Bec said, words to ponder.<br /><br />This sums it up perfectly:<br /><br />Front said: <br />
    <br />[size=12pt]If you're not a religious person…it matters not! <br />If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!<br />If you're a religious person, have faith in God.<br />If you're not, then have faith in Michael.[/size]
    <br /><br />If you don't have faith in God, then have faith and beLIEve in Michael, end of story.<br />
    on 1326737280:
    <br />
    on 1326736482:
    <br />@Bec<;br /><br />Yes, everyone has their own will to join in something or not. But we talk here about Michael. I don't know if I make myself clear,but I'm trying.<br />We are many who love Michael very much, we want to help and understand what this is all about, how we can help, in what way, what we should learn and what we should dig deeper into. You say what's dangerous in TS being Tim Simkin. Well, the very fact that he's all about God and religion. Michael may love God but he's never ever shown any sign of wanting to become a Church figure, Gospel spreader, The Pope or Moses, etc.,  you understand it. <br /><br />Think about this- we want to help and we want to understand what Michael wants from us. If this person just seeks to get people to listen to his message (that let's say it didn't reach as many people as he wanted with the "Response-Able" project) he will feed us what he knows we are starving for: Michael. Because that's why we are here for. You can see very well all the religious things we've been fed subliminally, how we are drifted into religion slowly because "that's how we can help Michael". If we ask ourselves "what if this is really Michael's will?", we, even the atheists, like me, like you, would go and read. We drift into the religious aspect because we hope this way we get Michael's message and help. But what IF this is really not his hand? In the end if some Religion Preacher wants many people, then no matter the means, he will get people. And even atheists will listen to it because we hope this helps Michael. All this while this might not be Michael's will at all. <br /><br />And we feel worthless. Like "if you don't want to join, no one forces you". But I WANT TO. I want to help him. Even as the atheist that I am. Michael would not be that naive as to think he can drift a whole world full of hundreds of different religions, into studying the Bible and the Gospel. If he wanted to become a Preacher he would have done it, he wouldn't have become a music genius, an entertainment genius. Do you understand what I mean?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I understand, but not in the way you are hoping I will.<br /><br />You can dress it up all you want but the fact remains, Anna, and you said it yourself (in bold above), you are making a CHOICE here. You get to decide what is legit and worthy of your time and what is BS and worth none of your time. You are trying to justify blaming someone else (TS) for your emotional fallout over that choice. If you chose not to take responsibility for your own choices, fine, but don't go pointing the finger of blame at other people. <br />
    <br />bec you don't get it. You simply don't get it. It's not about shifting the blame on anyone. It above all an overall concern towards what this all has turned into. I read many comments and one of the comments that pushed me to open the thread was one from fordtocarr sometime last week, when she said she posts less and less because she doesn't feel to fit into it anymore. A lot of us sense strange things happening. Not from yesterday or last month, but slowly. A lot of us at this time need some solid answers. Would Michael really want all the people to leave if his purpose was to have us here fighting for him? A lot of people stopped posting or even coming here. Because a lot of us feel worthless, and at this moment, at least since the sentence on November 29th there is nothing left to discuss about. Silence. And a lot of us stop and think.<br /><br />We can leave, and then? We can stay aside and watch it unfold. Leave it all. But it's not something some of us feel Michael would want.  religion separated nations for centuries. Would Michael choose this to convey his message? <br /><br />I tried my best to make myself understood but probably it's hard if someone really doesn't see what I see, feel what I feel. Well, we are different.
  • What is wrong in here?  Not pointing at anyone in particular, but it feels like we are becoming more and more sensitive on the forum.  Everything seems to turn into a cynical debate rather than a conversation.  Can we lighten up just a little bit and get out of attack mode?  Purty pleeeeeeze…….
    I hope this thread won't turn into a fight, I said this is not what I want. I hope it won't. It's for discussion, without doing it in Back's thread or a redirect thread, etc.
  • Thank you for opening this thread Anna.<br /><br />I am finding everyones posts very interesting. <br /><br />Sorry I can't contribute much to the discussion, unfortunately time is a problem for me.
    on 1326737728:
    <br />Oh, so this is all a test, a mind game? I thought Michael had some serious reasons for this hoax, and now playing mind games and "testing" believers is one of them? That doesn't sound very likable at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Well maybe you thought incorrectly. Or perhaps more accurately, maybe you are too short sighted in your assessment. I am personally of the opinion that this hoax is for many reasons; multiple serious agendas being fulfilled via an entertainment vessel. I do believe the ARG aspect is a game designed to promote spiritual (non-religious) awakening and self exploration/awareness. You want to call that mind games, fine. I disagree with you. <br /><br />But then perhaps I am thinking incorrectly as well.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    2.5 years after ... I do not think it would be necessary such discussions.  WTF??<br />I agree with Anna ... if we do not get answers, this hoax will lose the entire meaning. I do not understand the purpose of it all.  :?
    on 1326740095:
    <br />I hope this thread won't turn into a fight, I said this is not what I want. I hope it won't. It's for discussion, without doing it in Back's thread or a redirect thread, etc.<br />
    <br /><br />No it's perfect, no worries, Anna. The discussion is great, you did exactly the right thing.
  • Anna and some others.  This is just my advice.  You dont't have to pay attention to it if you don't want to.  Please don't stress out trying to figure out who everyone is.  You may never have your all your questions answered 100% until it is time.  Follow the hoax and the bible readings if you want to learn more.  If you're interested in learning it then do it.  You said you were only reading bible verses etc. only because it was what Michael wanted us to do and you wanted to understand his message etc.  You have to do it for yourself and not for someone else.  So, it doesn't matter if TS is a preacher or if it is Michael.  But, I guess this is easier for me to say because I am not an atheist and I like learning more of the bible and other religions etc.    <br /><br />And many I see are under the impression that Michael never showed that he wanted to spread gospel teachings or preach etc. and he never had a project like that.  Well, I could be wrong but that's not the impression I get.  It seem's to me that he has been very spiritual and religious all along.  I think one of the main reasons of the hoax is to increase spirituality and a spiritual awakening.  You say he never had a project, but maybe This Is It ?  It seems like a life long mission to me, that's just my impression.  Also on one of the threads about the arc of the covenant, someone said that both Elvis and Michael were priests.  I don't know but I think this could be a possibility and maybe they were chosen by God for a special purpose/mission. <br /><br />Love   
    on 1326741074:
    <br />
    on 1326737728:
    <br />Oh, so this is all a test, a mind game? I thought Michael had some serious reasons for this hoax, and now playing mind games and "testing" believers is one of them? That doesn't sound very likable at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Well maybe you thought incorrectly. Or perhaps more accurately, maybe you are too short sighted in your assessment. I am personally of the opinion that this hoax is for many reasons; multiple serious agendas being fulfilled via an entertainment vessel. I do believe the ARG aspect is a game designed to promote spiritual (non-religious) awakening and self exploration/awareness. You want to call that mind games, fine. I disagree with you. <br /><br />But then perhaps I am thinking incorrectly as well.<br />
    <br /><br />Seriously, if someone just wants to test me, play with me, manipulate me - or do this to other people, they can go eff themselves. Nothing justifies that, not even a death hoax for serious reasons. That is my honest opinion. And one of the reasons why I always questioned certain "insiders". And come on, if they themselves are saying "I'm testing you" - I don't want to be on the receiving end of this, in general and especially not if I don't even know who this person is, because it's just some anonymous username on the internet. I don't want to be the mouse running through the labyrinth while someone is watching me, may the intentions be good or bad. A decent human being doesn't use other human beings that way.
    Well, searching I also found these titles from S.T.U.D.Y.<br /><br /><br />Videos  by  S.T.U.D.Y.<br />Speaker - Tim Simkin<br /><br />To order, please include the series number, the line number and the topic.<br /><br />Series 9 - S.T.U.D.Y.<br /><br />    Title                                                        Time<br />1.  "Am I Really Converted?"                                      1:01<br />        Do you know what constitutes genuine conversion?<br /><br />        "Doctrinal Unity" (4 Parts, 2 on each DVD):<br />2.  "The Pioneers and the Prophet"                                1:58<br />            Do we trust the Pioneers above Ellen White?<br />3.  "Trinity, Arianism, or Neither?"                              2:30<br />            A thorough STUDY of the Godhead issues.<br /><br />4.  "Reverence & More Reverence" (2parts)                        2:01<br />        Are you really being reverent, as required by God?<br />5. The Two Times of Trouble - End Events, Judgment Living        2:30<br />6. The Two Times of Trouble - Tares, Wheat, (in Jacob's...)      2:36<br />        What to expect-and how to prepare-for the little time<br />        of trouble, and the great time of trouble. Are you ready?<br />7.  "The Connection of Daniel 8 & 9"                              1:12<br />        A deep STUDY from the Bible alone, proves the truth.<br />8.  "Unsound Arguments"                                          1:06<br />        Can you defend what you believe from the Bible only?<br />        Will your explanations stand up to close examination?<br />9.  "Time No Longer"                                              1:53<br />        There are many trying to (re)apply time prophecies<br />        to events after 1844: are these valid, or misapplied?<br />10. "Sins of Ignorance"                                          0:59<br />        Must they be overcome?  If so, how and when?<br />11. "The Omega Iceberg" (short version)                          1:18<br />        "Be not deceived; many will depart from the faith,<br />        giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.<br />        We have now before us the alpha of this danger.<br />        The omega will be of a most startling nature."--1SM 197<br />12. "The Omega Iceberg" Part 1                                    1:11<br />13. "The Omega Iceberg" Part 2                                    1:22<br />14. "The Omega Iceberg" Part 3                                    1:11<br />15. "The Counterfeit Omega"  Part 1                              1:02<br />16. "The Counterfeit Omega"  Part 2                              1:27<br />17. "The Omega Iceberg" Parts 1-3                                3:44<br />18. "The Counterfeit Omega"  Parts 1-2                            2:29<br />19. "The Jesuits in Bible Prophecy" - Revelation 17 in 2 Parts    2:26<br />20. "The Jesuits in Bible Prophecy" - Daniel 11 in 2 Parts        4:11<br />        An extensive STUDY of Revelation 17 and Daniel 11,<br />        showing reasons why various other interpretations<br />        cannot be correct.<br />21. "Do You Really Love Jesus?"  (3 parts)                        4:48<br />        An in depth STUDY of the authority and reliability<br />        of the Spirit of Prophecy.<br />22. "End Time Fanaticisms"                                        1:04<br />        The Sacred Name, the Feast Days, and the Godhead.<br />24. "Rainbow COLORS"                                              1:31<br />        An interesting STUDY on the use and meaning of colors<br />        in the Bible.<br />25. "NWO in Prophecy" Rev 17, Part 1                              1:54<br />26. "NWO in Prophecy" Rev 17, Part 2                              1:44<br />27. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 1                            1:58<br />28. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 2                            1:59<br />29. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 3                            1:53<br />30. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Part 4                            0:45<br />31. "NWO in Prophecy" Rev 17, Parts 1-2                          3:38<br />32. "NWO in Prophecy" Dan. 11, Parts 1-4                          6:35<br />    The above series is an older STUDY dealing with the same<br />    topics as "The New World Order in Bible Prophecy" above.<br />    It is a little older but much longer and has much more<br />    information.  Also, the other study has much information<br />    not in this series either.<br /><br /><br />    These DVDs are not sold, but a donation of at least $2 per DVD<br />is requested to cover our costs.  You may copy for free sharing<br />with your friends (this applies to S.T.U.D.Y. videos only).<br />    On special request, available on video tpaes, SP (standard play 2:40 max,<br />better quality or EP-extended play 8 hours max). Any study may be ordered individually in SP format.<br />These videos can be ordered from either The 800-HIS-LOVE Ministry or from:<br /><br />      STUDY<br />      To<br />      Understand<br />      Doctrines<br />      Yourself<br /><br />      S.T.U.D.Y.<br />      Phone:  (888) www.S-T-U-D-Y  (888-999-7883)<br />      Website:      www.S-T-U-D-Y.org<br />      (On the web, be sure to use four hyphens between the five letters)<br /><br />Provided by:<br />THE 800 HIS-LOVE MINISTRY<br />P.O. Box 447<br />Glenoma, WA 98336<br />1-800-447-5683<br />1-360-497-3771<br /><br />http://home.centurytel.net/georgie7/videos/vidstudy.htm
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I was looking for this, and i found it, remember what he said TS of the film Este es weeks before it will be released?<br /><br /><br />
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating  (R20 - R28)<br /><br />Part 6 here has to do with the movie, “This Is It”, and also statements that I made about the movie (with username S.T.U.D.Y.) before it came out.  I may repost those old S.T.U.D.Y. threads soon in this forum, with some updates, under the “Numbers Theory” section {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/board,14.0.html}.<br /><br />In addition to my 9-9-09 prediction, I made several other statements about “This Is It” weeks before it came out publicly.  Here are a few examples, all stated on 9-18-09; this was more than a month before the release of “This Is It”, and the old MJkit forum still has this thread available to read (dated 9-20-09, because it was reposted on MJkit a couple days after I posted it on MJHD; {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-numbers-theory-f58/from-mjhd-excellent-the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-t1766.htm}<br /><br />“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media.  It is time for everyone to STUDY peace {http://new.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf}: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world.”<br /><br />“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral—no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! … Let’s see how many ‘R’ votes we can get between now and October 28 …”<br /><br />Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.  I used the word “resurrection” in the sense of a concept, related to the hoax and especially the Thriller II film segment (graveyard scene, see R20 & R21 below).<br /><br />As already stated, the cinema version of the movie did “Reveal” the hoax to a degree (no MJ RIP; Smooth Criminal hoax death, hoax death actor in original “Gilda” had same birthday as MJ {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Macready}; and MJ “bam” statement at end, etc).  And the home version will reveal it even more (see R20 & R22 below).<br /><br />Then what about the MJ “Return” to public view, when will that be?  Well, the sad thing is that potentially he could’ve returned at Halloween; but we were not ready.  We did not understand the NWO conspiracy aspect of the hoax, or the seriousness of it; in fact, the old MJHD was forbidding discussion on this subject!  And just a few days later, it went down and was out for about a week.  We simply were not ready for MJ to return yet; if he had, in all the excitement, people would’ve had little or no interest in studying into the NWO aspects of the hoax.<br /><br />Since people were not ready for the MJ return at Halloween: immediately after the TII movie was released, TIAI was set up.  The purpose of TIAI was (and still is) to give MJ fans, and especially hoax believers, a better understanding and bigger picture of the hoax and the reasons for it; this in turn would help prepare the way for the MJ “Return”!<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray<br />{http://www.collider.com/2009/10/31/exclusive-director-kenny-ortega-says-expect-2-to-3-hours-of-additional-footage-on-this-is-it-dvdblu-ray/}<br /><br />This was a video clip of an interview with Kenny Ortega, about the fact that the DVD and Blu-ray versions of “This Is It” would have 2 or 3 hours of additional footage.  Please notice that this redirect was on November 22, which was a week before the official release date (and specific content) was made public.  That did not happen until November 30 {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-dvd-and-blu-ray-release-date-announced}.<br /><br />Once the DVD release date was made public, the website gave the specifics of what would be included in the additional footage {http://www.thisisitmovieondvd.com/, then click “Special Features” at the top}.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=1929.0
    on 1326741754:
    <br />So, it doesn't matter if TS is a preacher or if it is Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't get this, how does it not matter? The people who believe in "TS" also believe that he is either Michael or someone working for Michael or a family member giving clues for the hoax, etc. Now if it turns out none of that is true and it's just some preacher using the forum and the believers for his own agenda, claiming that he is an "insider" and close to Michael, when his agenda has nothing to do with Michael, how does that not matter, especially after doing this for 2.5 years? And without "TS", if he is just some preacher, a big part of the whole hoax theory is just breaking off and away. So how does this not matter?
This discussion has been closed.