♥Michael Jackson♥ Quincy on Oprah , MJ (aka Smelly) on phone

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]Quincy Jones as guest at The OPrah Show in 2000, talking to Michael on phone! Quincy explains why he calls Michael SMELLY!  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  ;D [/size]<br /><br />

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @applehead,  thanks for posting that - isn't listening to MJ's voice just the best thing ever?! Nourishing. Waiting to hear it again - in real time!<br /><br />I've just noticed your latest avatar - are you trying to tell us something? If so, I guess you won't be answering!
  • umm he doesn't use the word funky?  what about it needs to be funkier ?
  • on 1327065597:
    <br />@applehead,  thanks for posting that - isn't listening to MJ's voice just the best thing ever?! Nourishing. Waiting to hear it again - in real time!<br /><br />I've just noticed your latest avatar - are you trying to tell us something? If so, I guess you won't be answering!<br />
    <br />did applehead leave??
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Thanks for sharing this @Applehead, it's indeed great to hear Michael and soooo funny when he said "I'm scared......"  :lol: :lol:<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :lol: I like when he goes "I've heard a few profanity words come from him" and Michael goes "From who!?" lolol/ thanks for sharing !
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :? Unfortunately do not understand all.... :roll:  but I only know that his  voice is music......... a wonderful music.....  bearhug michael-jackson/<br /><br />                                                                            moonwalk_/<br /><br /><br />Apple.......no jokes..... confused/...your place is here !!!  bearhug
  • Hi Applehead! :)<br /><br /> :shock: what's up with your avatar? "Goodbye. I'll miss you"?? <br /><br />You're not gonna leave us, do you? Say this avatar is a joke, PLEASE. <br /><br />L.O.V.E.