To those that 'don't like it here' because they UME too much out of their ASS

Comments

• on 1327031422:
    <br />
    on 1327031176:
    <br />Doggy barks, but the caravan goes on.<br /><br /> <br />Do not endow him with such attention, he is not worth it.<br />
    No he is not tbt. What is more concerning is the mean spiritedness of fake family here amongst us. You shouldn't have to feel like that in our hoax home.<br />
    <br /><br />yes,. very true RK. which is what i was trying to point out. it wasnt the nasty blog, it was the coward comments from annonymous forum members on the blog that were hurtful. <br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1327015811:
    <br />To the blog authors & their "anonymous" puppet commentators:<br /><br />It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip. <br /><br />If you get off in attempting to belittle yours truly, so be it. I've been called worse than your elementary insults, and your non-sensical babbling is BORING. However…..when it results in congregating a little circus bandwagon and provokes members to turn on EACH OTHER…that's quite another thing!<br /><br />Ludicrous accusations & name-calling among members of this board --- furthermore, FROM members of this board --- when we reside in the same "house" as part of the same "family" is an outcry of hypocrisy! This is such a low blow below the belt to admin/mods/members of the the forum, who have worked so diligently and given their valuable time, passionate hearts, and incredible minds to make this place what it is today. MJ would be DEVASTATED at this cold-hearted hostility!!! <br /><br />I would not--AT ALL!--be surprised if there was a certain name (or 3) in the tabloid arena behind the writers and/or comments of that blog. If I'm right--- and I'm 99.99999999999999% sure that I am--- your writing skills have diminished IMMENSELY. It's not even tabloid garbage--it's one notch BELOW it
    > wanna-be TABLOID TRASH. Aww, can't sell your tabloid fiction for toilet paper anymore…..now you've resorted to free "e-tabloids" in the form of a blog. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.<br /><br />As for the "anonymous" puppet commentators and people who register on this forum with only one intention---- to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..<br /><br />4 words----> GET. THE. FUQ. OUT.<br />
    <br /><br />Mr. Front, I totally forgot to thank you for your post: so THANKS! It's not bad language, it's truth and will only be taken as 'bad language' by those who feel addressed.<br /><br />ps: can I marry your brain so I can (ab)use it whenever I want to voice my opinion on certain matters? :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1327024326:
    <br />
    on 1327023697:
    <br /><br />Veronicafalls there are a few threads thoroughly debunking the myths that MJ didn't use strong language, because he most certainly did.  It was something I was not aware of when I first started here 2+ years ago, but the evidence is clear.<br />Also in many of his songs he sprinkles swears in.  Front is Michael.  He does not mince words when defending others (us), as a true gentleman would.<br />What this "bulldog" says is clearly a pointless, unjustified, unprovoked attack, with disgruntled members from here agreeing with him.<br />Thanks Front! mj_dance/ <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeQVyUO3eKk<br /><br /><br />http://www.lyrics007.com/Michael%20Jackson%20Lyrics/D.%20S.%20Lyrics.html <br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZv6qmbrOTc <br /><br /><br />http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/michaeljackson/thistimearound.html <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrlKZQwAos <br /><br /><br />http://www.lyrics007.com/Michael%20Jackson%20Lyrics/Scream%20Lyrics.html <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />If you wanna believe this vulgarity represents Michael, be my guest, but why don't you consider the FACT that MJ does NOT believe in Karma and therefore would not use it as a threat (or whaterver) to others? Michael said it and you can clearly hear it on Shmuley tapes.<br /><br />Those who were looking for a REAL answer re Front's validation, they certainly got it in his latest post.<br />
    <br /><br />It's possible you're right.<br /><br />I'll just mention that MJ sounds pretty jaded in that convo, venting even.<br /><br />I'm not sure you could really hold him to that statement of belief given a few years and a different mood.People do not stay stuck in one mindset or belief system year after year. Rather, experiences continue to shape us all as time goes by. <br /><br />Not to mention I have similar suspicions in regards to that Rabbi tape as I do to the Bashir interview. <br /><br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1327031422:
    <br />
    on 1327031176:
    <br />Doggy barks, but the caravan goes on.<br /><br />Do not endow him with such attention, he is not worth it.<br />
    No he is not tbt. What is more concerning is the mean spiritedness of fake family here amongst us. You shouldn't have to feel like that in our hoax home.<br />
    <br /><br />My thoughts exactly.<br /><br />I find it interesting that out of the 374,498 posts on this forum, scattered over 19,567 different topics...ONE single post got copied and pasted directly onto the scumbag's comment section (where the 'wolves' descended).  It's been copied and pasted enough IMO...but here's the link:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=22007.msg385202#msg385202<br /><br />This is one of those times when I wish I was good with numbers.  <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />
    He probably hasn't had this many hits in months.
  • on 1327015811:
    <br />To the blog authors & their "anonymous" puppet commentators:<br /><br />It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip. <br /><br />If you get off in attempting to belittle yours truly, so be it. I've been called worse than your elementary insults, and your non-sensical babbling is BORING. However…..when it results in congregating a little circus bandwagon and provokes members to turn on EACH OTHER…that's quite another thing!<br /><br />[size=12pt]Ludicrous accusations & name-calling among members of this board --- furthermore, FROM members of this board --- when we reside in the same "house" as part of the same "family" is an outcry of hypocrisy! [/size] This is such a low blow below the belt to admin/mods/members of the the forum, who have worked so diligently and given their valuable time, passionate hearts, and incredible minds to make this place what it is today. MJ would be DEVASTATED at this cold-hearted hostility!!! <br /><br />I would not--AT ALL!--be surprised if there was a certain name (or 3) in the tabloid arena behind the writers and/or comments of that blog. If I'm right--- and I'm 99.99999999999999% sure that I am--- your writing skills have diminished IMMENSELY. It's not even tabloid garbage--it's one notch BELOW it
    > wanna-be TABLOID TRASH. Aww, can't sell your tabloid fiction for toilet paper anymore…..now you've resorted to free "e-tabloids" in the form of a blog. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.<br /><br />As for the "anonymous" puppet commentators and people who register on this forum with only one intention---- to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..<br /><br />4 words----> GET. THE. FUQ. OUT.<br />
    <br />This is exactly what I have been writing about in the comments I made below. Starting with the post you made regarding having to move to another place by force. I hadn't read the blog in question until Aussie posted the thread with link to it. I read it in full. The members who commented on the article are the very ones I felt here when I started my rant. Oh and I liked the poem you referenced, it had me thinking. Also the cursing you did here is nothing compared to the video I posted in the back/Front thread.<br /><br />
    on 1325899784:
    <br />
    on 1325820669:
    <br />moving-truck.jpeg<br /><br />sorry but this is all I've had time to shop for so far, so it's BYOF (Bring Your Own Furniture)… <br />Red-Toy-Furniture-Set-615002.jpg<br /><br />gingerbread-home-sweet-home.jpg<br /><br />I'm working on bringing a project to the foreFRONT, so I shall keep this short & sweet….. <br /><br />[size=10pt]1. elaborately planned Master of Genius creation---June 25, 2009<br />2. malevolent manipulator$ of the masses becoming----> the manipulatED -- just 1 of MANY colossal effects that #1 above has/will set forth in motion <br />3. 2+ long years of profound investigative work right here on this very board<br />4. do NOT give up what you already KNOW[/size]<br /><br />MJ had to relocate--- was basically "forced" out of his home (sound familiar?), which I'm sure everyone here remembers. Do not fret! Yours truly has stated a hundred times over: the "fame" is always short-lived for the DEfamers!<br /><br />Nothing has CHA_GED. Do not get discouraged. <br />[size=10pt]The propagandist's best feat---or shall I say "FEET"---is to insert their foot into their mouth while purging their last meal of "I-bit-off-more-than-I-can-chew" out of their a$$.  Ludicrous slander infested with verbal assault is their best friend but that, too, shall be short-lived!!! because: Truth will prevail = Time[/size]<br /><br />Remember the story contained in my previous post. Darkness fell across the land of Egypt--- but they survived. Light shall illuminate OUR land again, too. <br /><br />p.s. Bec, your time & effort is highly commendable for sorting out all the posts. Sou-zam, is there a limit on how many times one can use that new smiley? Just askin'! :lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> *FU* Just for you Front "in your honor" I will use both fingers to flip off the haters. *FU* There is alot more than this that I really wanna say regarding the last weird few days but it would be considered very RUDE, about both sides, so I will try to keep this short and sweet too.<br /><br />
    <br />[size=12pt]Here you go haters. <br />To haters in disguise, <br />imposters, hypocrites, fakers, <br />and the fake fans, etc.[/size]<br />
    <br />I think the comment in the quote above from Front should be taken into consideration even more now because this type of stuff (blog trash talk) is just the beginning of what more is to come. Hopefully we all will be able to remain calm through this turbulence. I think defending oneself from slander is a given but I also believe in discretion and which battles are worth defending or fighting over. <br /><br />After my comments I made some felt very offended by my words. I even read a message saying I should think about myself being known as a bigot. Yes my name wasn't wrote down in the comment but it was made obvious who they were referring to. I had to actually look up the definition of a bigot. I had never been called that before. I had to remind myself that the person who wrote that possibly hasn't read all my posts and therefore they don't know me at all. For those who have been on this journey with me and know my writings should know I am far from a bigot. The point is my first reaction to reading it I wanted to defend myself but I finally decided it wasn't worth it.<br /><br />
    on 1325991774:
    <br />
    on 1325978263:
    <br />That's the million dollar question, isn't it? I think there are many false personalities on here. I suppose it would be like acting where you get into character. The BILLION dollar question, then is why? But I don't think we are supposed to question, because then we are just the "haters" and "mean girls". So I guess we just go with the flow......
    <br /><br />This comment isn't just for Gina and anewfan <br /><br />To anewfan-I am responding to your snide remark about being considered a hater. I am addressing this issue because it is very clear to me that you would be referring to the comment I made recently when I said  *FU* and the other names I called fake and only wanna come into a thread and stir shit up people. There was a wide net of people included in that comment. If you felt addressed because of that, then own it. <br /><br />My comment was meant for the haters who seem to pop up out of the blue, they make one post and it usually is a rant about someone being fake, (TS/Front) or the fake fans who wait in the cut to see when they can strike. <br /><br />The new posters who seem like they are on damage control for the illuminati. I believe that sleepers and Manchurian canidants are here on the forum. I know that some new posters may seem cool and they may even be acting like a different sex. Like it may be a guy when he has convinced people he is a girl.<br /><br />The comment was meant for hypocrites, imposters, etc. What the comment didn't say was anewfan your a hater.  rr/<br />
    <br /><br />The part about the usernames being the same people is laughable. I have read and known all those names except Aussie since 2 years ago. I can honestly say there is no way those user names are all the same people. That would be some serious MPD/DID, and I would applaud the person for their performance. They sure have me fooled. lolol/
  • on 1327034279:
    <br />I have read and known all those names except Aussie since 2 years ago. <br />
    <br /><br />part of the reason why i have my photo as my avatar again, lol  ;)<br />i have even introduced myself by my first name to a few members in chat or in PM. something i initially wasnt going to do. but feel i trust those people now after being here close to 5 months<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]<br />EDIT : In other news.<br /><br />BING BING BING BING!!!!  This was my 777th post!!!![/size]<br /><br />777-slot-machine.jpg
    Oh, btw, mjdhc blogger? Since I know you are here... I just want to tell you, you wrote that you think I am Front. I want to thank you for the compliment. Sincerely from me to you, that you believe I would be able to fake back that well and keep it up for so long, I am indeed totally flattered by your confidence in me.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec<br />
    [size=9pt]I tried to ignore a toothache but all it did was get worse and end up needing to be yanked out anyway.[/size]<br />[size=9pt]I knew this one guy who tried to ignore cancer.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=9pt] :lol:  And "spring-cleaning"  all rolled into one! [/size]<br />[size=9pt] [/size]<br />[size=9pt]ar131605005541746.jpg[/size]<br /><br />
    Not to mention I have similar suspicions in regards to that Rabbi tape as I do to the Bashir interview.
    <br />[size=9pt]Like a cat toying with a mouse maybe?  What else can a chess player do when he can foresee so many moves ahead?[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]ImConvinced[/size]<br />
    [size=9pt]I think the comment in the quote above from Front should be taken into consideration even more now because this type of stuff (blog trash talk) is just the beginning of what more is to come. Hopefully we all will be able to remain calm through this turbulence. I think defending oneself from slander is a given but I also believe in discretion and which battles are worth defending or fighting over.[/size]
    <br />Could you just imagine if more of Michael's creation of a death hoax were more publicly proven and believed, the trash-talk there would be.  The MJ-joke talk after the trial would be child's-play.  :(  I believe we are sharing in a tiny speck of what he has endured all this time. We can enter in to his pain somehow...<br /><br /><br />[size=10pt]Sarah31[/size]<br />
    [size=9pt]MJonmind, look at the second thing that veronicafall marked red in her quote of Front's post, that's what she is talking about, not the language.[/size]
    <br />
    Front<br />[size=10pt]Ludicrous accusations & name-calling among members of this board --- furthermore, FROM members of this board --- when we reside in the same "house" as part of the same "family" is an outcry of hypocrisy! This is such a low blow below the belt to admin/mods/members of the the forum, who have worked so diligently and given their valuable time, passionate hearts, and incredible minds to make this place what it is today. [/size]MJ would be DEVASTATED at this cold-hearted hostility!!!
    <br />I don’t understand your point. Front/Back/TS always post using MJ as in third person.
  • It is time to "suit up"  in our "Armor" Family. It's going to be a rough ride, but our only "weapon" should be LOVE and Compassion for those who seem to have no Faith. Stay strong and have Faith in what you "know" in your Heart. <br />I LOVE You all so very much. LIVE LOVE...BE LOVE!<br /><br />ArmorOfGodCloseSml.png<br /><br /> Ephesians 6:10-20<br /><br />English Standard Version (ESV)<br /><br />[size=10pt]The Whole Armor of God[/size]<br /><br /> 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    oops...The above post was made by me, sorry, I didn't know that my husband had been on here and didn't log out when he was finished. I didn't realize it until after I had already posted it, and I didn't know how to fix it. Please forgive me...we really need to get 2 computers lol! <br />Blessings all, and good night.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I see how you guys are thinking...to me it's just very very sad that people who beLIEve are fighting each other.<br /><br />Yet I understand why :(.<br /><br />I just want to add I think believers are generally very smart (me excluded). <br />What thread is this anyway? I have to check lol.
  • Like Front said: P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C. <br />
  • why are people doing this, why infiltrate in a house where most people are feeling comfotable, they must be jealous of you Souza, for me it  feels like home.... why not leave if you don't feel at home here. why be so bad and devilish.<br /><br />I hope the'se people have the guts to phone you Souza, but i guess they arent as tough as they pretend ,or wanted to be.<br /><br />ooooh before i leave ... remember this: who have the last laugh, laugh's  BEST!....hahahaha.  :lol:
  • tbttbt Posts: 6
    on 1327031422:
    <br />
    on 1327031176:
    <br />Doggy barks, but the caravan goes on.<br /><br /> <br />Do not endow him with such attention, he is not worth it.<br />
    <br /><br />'family'? 'All families are psychotic', don't you know?  /pull hair/<br />'family'...  that's why you allow yourselves such family showdowns...<br /><br />God forbid to have such relatives like Doggy. lol
  • In life we have a lot of choices____________but we don't choose our relatives.<br /> <br />;D
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1327051272:
    <br />
    on 1327031422:
    <br />
    on 1327031176:
    <br /><br />'family'? 'All families are psychotic', don't you know?  /pull hair/<br />'family'...  that's why you allow yourselves such family showdowns...<br /><br />God forbid to have such relatives like Doggy. lol<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmmm, let me guess...I bet TBT stands for "TRUTH BE TOLD".  Am I right?  <br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thank you Front!<br /><br />And this is just because I love it, and wanted to remind myself today of why I am here:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1327051272:
    <br />
    on 1327031422:
    <br />
    on 1327031176:
    <br /><br />'family'? 'All families are psychotic', don't you know?  /pull hair/ <br />'family'...  that's why you allow yourselves such family showdowns...<br /><br />God forbid to have such relatives like Doggy. lol<br />
    You so right!  I do have some siblings that I tell nothing, or they would be  /judge/ crash/ :x  , so I have to be careful. :lol:  Otherwise they're great giving people.  I'll bet in real life this 'doggie' guy is some mild-mannered, geeky-looking guy, maybe very polite. Sitting behind the screen makes him brave.<br /><br /><br />Gina<br />
    [size=9pt]I just want to add I think believers are generally very smart (me excluded).[/size]
    <br />[size=9pt]Everyone here is smart in certain ways, but not in every way, and that's why we need each other.  So I think you're very smart in a perceptive way, and funny too!  I think you're awesome to have here![/size]<br />[size=9pt]Well, MJ 's pretty doggone smart--off the scale!  And funny, sexy, cute, and...[/size] :lol:
    [size=10pt]I love dogs, because of their loyalty, trustworthiness and unconditional love...<br /><br />Doggy, I would suggest you lose the name, otherwise I will have to report you for cruelty to animals........<br /><br />Your name puts dogs to shame...do yourself a favour and change your nickname...I am really offended being an owner of dogs...[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]"Did you hear about the dog that was chewing a bone in his own backyard????<br /><br />He got up, and his leg fell off.........lol [/size] /toldya/ /toldya/ <br /><br />Being one of the "older" members of this forum, I have always been taught to forgive people, as they are not well, and that I should pray that they get better soon........
  • on 1327025052:
    <br />People with MPD/DID are very complex.  You think you know them, and well, then you don't.  Most people with DID don't even know all their alters, as they have many, many, many, many parts.  <br /><br />Now I will go hide...<br /><br />And  bearhug to the fam here.  Love you all.  The haters will lose in the end and the truth will set us free.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Just to clarify: this post was solely in response to those claiming Front could never be MJ and not in response to claims in the blog (which I think was rude and didn't agree with the claims in it at all).  I hope this clears any confusion up and hope I didn't cause anyone to be hurt or confused.<br /><br />Spreading love to the family here.<br />
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1327015811:
    <br />To the blog authors & their "anonymous" puppet commentators:<br /><br />It's really a shame when fellow members of this forum and/or so-called "fans" crank out the mindless drivel and preposterous ASSumptions contained in a certain "blog"…much like tabloid trash ASSociates, they hide their intentions/names/sources behind "anonymous" smokescreens --- yet their little "facts" constantly spew from their mouths like diarrhea. I SUGGEST printing out your "precious" BLOG on paper----it can be put to better use, rather than taking up valuable bandwidth: toilet paper for wiping the cake-dried shit off your face. Try removing your head from your ass for once, Mr./Ms. FACT FINDER. Here's a 411 for you and your little circus freak show of "anonymous" groupie AZZ-CLOWNS----> be careful what you dish…..you might just find a big ol' plate of Karma staring you back in the face ---- with a side of eat shit, and choke-on-it dip. <br /><br />If you get off in attempting to belittle yours truly, so be it. I've been called worse than your elementary insults, and your non-sensical babbling is BORING. However…..when it results in congregating a little circus bandwagon and provokes members to turn on EACH OTHER…that's quite another thing!<br /><br />Ludicrous accusations & name-calling among members of this board --- furthermore, FROM members of this board --- when we reside in the same "house" as part of the same "family" is an outcry of hypocrisy! This is such a low blow below the belt to admin/mods/members of the the forum, who have worked so diligently and given their valuable time, passionate hearts, and incredible minds to make this place what it is today. MJ would be DEVASTATED at this cold-hearted hostility!!! <br /><br />I would not--AT ALL!--be surprised if there was a certain name (or 3) in the tabloid arena behind the writers and/or comments of that blog. If I'm right--- and I'm 99.99999999999999% sure that I am--- your writing skills have diminished IMMENSELY. It's not even tabloid garbage--it's one notch BELOW it
    > wanna-be TABLOID TRASH. Aww, can't sell your tabloid fiction for toilet paper anymore…..now you've resorted to free "e-tabloids" in the form of a blog. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.<br /><br />As for the "anonymous" puppet commentators and people who register on this forum with only one intention---- to stir up the shit and then wallow in your own pot squealing like a pig because you derive great orgasmic pleasure from basking in the mud-slinging………………………..<br /><br />4 words----> GET. THE. FUQ. OUT. <br />
    <br /><br />WORD!  :D lolol/
  • tbttbt Posts: 6
    on 1327052980:
    <br />Hmmmmm, let me guess...I bet TBT stands for "TRUTH BE TOLD".  Am I right? <br />
    <br /><br />actually, no. <br />moreover, I believe some truth should be hidden;) <br />but I like your interpretation.)
  • Unfortunately I clicked on the blog link too and after reading all the accusations and shallow assumptions, my eyebrows kindof reached the ceiling.<br /><br />  /overreacting/<br /><br />These accusations and assumptions certainly do not contribute to the message of L.O.V.E.<br /><br />It's not worth reading, I'm not gonna visit it again!<br /><br />L.O.V.E. always
    on 1327061136:
    <br />
    on 1327052980:
    <br />Hmmmmm, let me guess...I bet TBT stands for "TRUTH BE TOLD".  Am I right? <br />
    <br /><br />actually, no. <br />moreover, I believe some truth should be hidden;) <br />but I like your interpretation.)<br />
    <br /><br />No probs....just took a wild guess and thanks for responding...its all this hoaxing over 2yrs that makes me analyse everything...God bless<br />
This discussion has been closed.