Please Michael, go to the light and leave those women alone!

Comments

• <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /> penguin/ party/<br />@gina u crack me up gurl lol<br />@souza
    lolol/<br />
    moonwalk_/<br />huggs n love n faith to all<br />suzz
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br />Shit....... that madness
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    *rtrl*
  • on 1326949949:
    <br />I get a lot of crazy shit in my mailboax, many desperate women asking me to forward their messages to Michael (as if I would know how) including (sometimes naked) pictures and I never post them, because I would be posting messages to Michael every day and I actually feel kinda sorry for these women. But this one is SO INSANE, that I HAD to post it. If the author of this email reads this: please get help! I am worried about your mental health.<br /><br />Anyway, Michael, the request is if you could please go to the light as the lady suggests and stop herrassing those women. Don't shoot the messenger...<br /><br />
    To whom this may concern:<br /><br />Michael needs to cross over as he is earthbound.  He is deceased and confused.  These women are not lying, however they have been affected by Michael's desire to stay earthbound.  Michael does visit lots of women and uses sex for energy to stay earthbound.  I have been trying to get him to properly cross over for a year now. <br /><br />Please stop the death hoax stuff and others have to stop feeding his desires.  What all of you are doing is wrong and the others too.  I  remain private because I don't want to be a part of this nonsense and frenzy. He has been visiting me for over a year and "no" it has not been a pleasant experience.  This is why he can't see the light.  Earthbounds become nasty, resentful and do things that they wouldn't do in life.  Feel sorry for the young women who fall for his romance line because they are being used for energy.  He is hard to turn away and once you've been bitten by the romance crap he does not leave. <br /><br />Please help Michael go to heaven where he should be becauese earthbounds put themselves in hell the longer they stay here.<br /><br />I am middle aged, a Christian woman and not delusional.  He really needs to see light and forget the material world, however fans who keep allowing this nonsense at HIS request and put stuff on youtube for him, are feeding his desire to stay here. And death hoax stuff too.  <br /><br />These women are victims...not Michael. 
    <br />
    <br /><br />This subject about the evolution of one's soul after death is not to be ridiculed. Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean that that something doesn't exist and the persons who know it exists are crazy.<br />I'll reject this lady's story here only because I feel that MJ is alive.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Told them so but they thought I was kidding errrr
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:<br /><br />Is she talking about some kind of demon or what? :lol: This was one of the funniest things that I've ever read in my entire life. :lol: Thanks for posting this Souza, I really needed that laugh. :lol:
  • hmpt  mag funked !
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Everyone seems to make fun of this lady. I take this seriously. It's a lady that is sooo obsessed with Michael. I feel so sorry for her. Obsession is really a serious thing. It can lead to crimes. I feel so sorry foe those fans who are obsessed with certain artists. But this is something an artist has to put in consideration. I really don't know what Michael would do in such cases!!!
  • i would bet mj has to deal with that everyday..gurls mailing him such things only god knows what..throwing things on stage or at least trying..idk how any artist would enjoy<br />things like that...im sure like the nice pix and nice things he gets and others get are total different..poor souza has to read thru mail such as that omg...never thought of such things that souza would get like that ..hats off to u gurl..<br />huggs n love n faith to all<br />suzz
  • i think we need to be careful about being nasty about her. JMO.<br /><br />she is clearly suffering with mental health issues and dellusions. it is an illness and beyond her control. she certainly needs to seek assistance. seeking assistance IS within her control, so i hope she takes the step.<br /><br />we wouldnt make fun of someone with cancer would we. same thing. its an illness.<br /><br />besides lets all do our best to bring the love back here. too much negativity lately. we want our reputation to be different from other forums / blogs and Mj communities.<br /><br /><br />peace.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    [/color]
    on 1326983168:
    <br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:<br /><br />Is she talking about some kind of demon or what? :lol: This was one of the funniest things that I've ever read in my entire life. :lol: Thanks for posting this Souza, I really needed that laugh. :lol:<br />
    <br />All jokes aside now. Yes I believe she is talking about an incubus demon. Her email sounds just like what I have read about the subject. Hard to get rid of and very nasty. Sorry lady, that ain't MJ your dealing with there, just a nasty old incubus demon
  • If I didn't have a friend whose son is dealing with an angry spirit in the home he bought I'd question this as well. I've learned not to dismiss too quickly that which I don't understand.<br /><br />I don't believe though that she is referring to Michael. I, too, dismiss this because I believe Michael is 100% in his earthly body.<br /><br />Souza - if you need help clearing out your email I volunteer  respect/ lolol/
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    surpris-yeux-crie.gif NO COMMENT ! 3d-surpris-non.gif
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    A demon that has sex with people though? :shock: <br /><br /><br />There's been people who have murdered their own children because they thought they were the devil.<br /><br /><br />Also remember the story of Jermaine saying Encino was haunted?<br /><br /><br />http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2010/08/jermaine-jacksons-ghost-story.html <br /><br />http://www.unexplainable.net/Ghost-Paranormal/Jackson.shtml <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpJGy9PZos4 <br /><br /><br />Because MJ's alive, the Neverland and elsewhere ghosts of him are false or pranks.  About the Encino ghosts, didn't Michael say that his dad would scare the kids at night to keep them in line.  It could have been Ma and Pa dressed up--I wouldn't put it past Katherine.  MJ got his pranking partially genetically. ;)  Jermaine could be a story-telling too.<br /><br /><br />AustralianMJbeLIEver, what's the JW belief on ghosts?<br /><br />
    This is very interesting. I am sure that their experiences are real to them and that they don´t lie. Another thing is to find out why they/we (we also have a gut feeling playing here) felt/feel that way. There are many factors contributing to it. From faith or autosuggestion to a severe mental disorder. Or may be as according to the spiritual world, souls do go around contacting people.<br /><br />There are many people of different faiths who believe that people´s souls of those who died by accident are in a place called "limbo" and that those souls walk between earth and heaven sort to speak.<br /><br />Since MJ "died" I have read, chatted and researched about the subject regarding MJ "contacting" people and this case is not isolated, in fact, what this woman is writing about is what I read going on in youtube, chats and blogs since June 2009. <br /><br />People who believe MJ is alive also are positive about him contacting them now days and their revelations kept my attention as well.<br />The common factor is that too many people shares the exact same experience.<br /><br />I was also told that souls can contact you by your dreams or in daily situations. That made me happy when I heard that (even if I don´t believe in it) because I do miss a lot family members of mine who died and made me brokenhearted. Only the thought of thinking they can be around makes me happy, but I know that is just an allusion, a happy wish.<br /><br />I talked openly to colleges, family and friends about the possibility of having "the dead" around and one took the initiative to actually pay "an expert" and an spiritual adviser for a "session". The conclusion of it was kind of weird I must say, and I still remain skeptical about it. Coincidence or not, MJ "popped up" among many others, which I find pretty common since his "passing" was in a worldwide scale but it surprised me a little.<br /><br /><br />This all has been new to me and it is very interesting to know about the other side of the coin and the parapsychology world point of view.<br /><br />However, I am still skeptical about it.
    "Medieval legend claims that demons, both male and female, sexually prey on human beings - generally during the night when the victim is sleeping"<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus<br /><br />Some nerds with no social life will have a solution to their lack of intercourse :)
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    suspicious// HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  OMG! Michael I can volunteer anytime you want ! I will send you my address  telepathically ! P.S Ring the bell ! !  :D lolol/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1327010109:
    <br />"Medieval legend claims that demons, both male and female, sexually prey on human beings - generally during the night when the victim is sleeping"<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus<br /><br />[size=10pt]Some nerds with no social life will have a solution to their lack of intercourse [/size]:)<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:
  • :shock: so he visits her often and she’s got  problem with that?    OMG!  WTF?? is wrong with that picture  :lol:
  • If you think about it, she was selfish.  Probably thought she could have him all to herself. She waited a whole year to contact Souza.<br /><br />But imo, I don't think this person is mental.  I think it's someone that made it all up and hoped Souza would post the pm in the forum so they could read the responses.  They're probably having a laugh.  :lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1327021112:
    <br />If you think about it, she was selfish.  Probably thought she could have him all to herself. She waited a whole year to contact Souza.<br /><br />But imo, I don't think this person is mental.  I think it's someone that made it all up and hoped Souza would post the pm in the forum so they could read the responses.  They're probably having a laugh.  :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly what I think.<br /><br />@MJonmind: I am not a JW but I have been reading a lot about the beliefs of JW's lately, and I think that JW's believe in 'soul sleep', which means that your soul will be in an unconsious state until the end of the world, where everyone will be resurrected and judged out of the book of life. It means any ghost people might have seen, is never human (since human souls have no consiousness) but either angelic or demonic (fallen angels). Correct me if I'm wrong Aussie.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    In my opinion, this woman really believes what he wrote, I think it has a firm thinking about what happens after death. Lamenteblemente to me, that will remain as an anecdote because you never really know what happens after death. Recently it has been a relative of mine, and I think a lot about death. I can only say I hope that those who die at peace and no longer suffer. God grant that this woman also find peace in your life.  bearhug
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    candle-to-lead-me-home.jpg<br /><br />Mike...the light will always be lit for you.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1327024335:
    <br />
    on 1327021112:
    <br />If you think about it, she was selfish.  Probably thought she could have him all to herself. She waited a whole year to contact Souza.<br /><br />But imo, I don't think this person is mental.  I think it's someone that made it all up and hoped Souza would post the pm in the forum so they could read the responses.  They're probably having a laugh.  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly what I think.<br /><br />@MJonmind: I am not a JW but I have been reading a lot about the beliefs of JW's lately, and I think that JW's believe in 'soul sleep', which means that your soul will be in an unconsious state until the end of the world, where everyone will be resurrected and judged out of the book of life. It means any ghost people might have seen, is never human (since human souls have no consiousness) but either angelic or demonic (fallen angels). Correct me if I'm wrong Aussie.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Souza.  I'm not JW either, and I grew up in Evangelical Christianity (conservative orthodox).  However I came to the same belief as hers in the area of soul-sleep in my own independant Bible study ( very extensive study of some of the best Bible teachers online as well as Scripture itself)  I asked Aussie what her take on ghosts were because I simply don't know. They seem so mysterious.  I believe there could very likely be species of spirits (angels/demons) just like there are species of fish, insects and apes--all created by God.  I just don't know.  Some say they're from another atomic dimension co-existing with us.  All I know for sure is that if you take ALL Scripture in its entirety, it teaches soul-sleep, not going to heaven/hell in spirit form after death.
  • on 1327029294:
    <br />
    on 1327024335:
    <br />
    on 1327021112:
    <br />If you think about it, she was selfish.  Probably thought she could have him all to herself. She waited a whole year to contact Souza.<br /><br />But imo, I don't think this person is mental.  I think it's someone that made it all up and hoped Souza would post the pm in the forum so they could read the responses.  They're probably having a laugh.  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />That's exactly what I think.<br /><br />@MJonmind: I am not a JW but I have been reading a lot about the beliefs of JW's lately, and I think that JW's believe in 'soul sleep', which means that your soul will be in an unconsious state until the end of the world, where everyone will be resurrected and judged out of the book of life. It means any ghost people might have seen, is never human (since human souls have no consiousness) but either angelic or demonic (fallen angels). Correct me if I'm wrong Aussie.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Souza.  I'm not JW either, and I grew up in Evangelical Christianity (conservative orthodox).  However I came to the same belief as hers in the area of soul-sleep in my own independant Bible study ( very extensive study of some of the best Bible teachers online as well as Scripture itself)  I asked Aussie what her take on ghosts were because I simply don't know. They seem so mysterious.  I believe there could very likely be species of spirits (angels/demons) just like there are species of fish, insects and apes--all created by God.  I just don't know.  Some say they're from another atomic dimension co-existing with us.  All I know for sure is that if you take ALL Scripture in its entirety, it teaches soul-sleep, not going to heaven/hell in spirit form after death.<br />
    <br /><br />Here is the another perspective on that:<br />http://carm.org/soul-sleep<br />http://bible.org/question/8216soul-sleep’-biblical-when-we-die-do-we-go-heaven-immediately-or-second-coming&lt;br /><br />To each his own.  With peace and love :)<br /><br />As far as ghosts, I think they are demons, but JMHO.<br />