TIAI January 21

TS_commentsTS_comments Posts: 239
edited January 1970 in TIAI
In December of 2009, TS said the following: “Could there possibly be a relationship between the death hoax, and the unveiling of the Ark?  In fact, could both of these things be directly related to the end of the world (see R49)? … stayed tuned: this is not it, there’s more to come.  When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant. … Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.”<br /><br />Today is the day; the time is right, for the information on the ark to come out loud and clear!  This redirect is about the detailed information on the ark of the covenant.  However, this one is very religious; so it has been posted in the other forum for religious discussion, with a link to it here {http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.msg118#msg118}.<br /><br />As documented very well by Souza in her last blog (redirect for January 11), there are indeed religious aspects of the MJ hoax. Nobody is required to read or join in the religious discussion; but please do not say that topics about the Bible and God are unrelated to Michael and the hoax.  I have repeatedly shown that the Bible, including and especially the end of the world, is a significant part of the hoax (12:21 phone call timing, and much more).<br /><br />Please limit discussions, on this thread and where the article is posted, to the appropriate topic: the ark of the covenant, and how to distinguish the genuine from the counterfeits.<br /><br />Thank you.

Comments

• Thanks TS :)<br />L.O.V.E.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi TS, so glad to see you bearhug!<br />...I was thinking you were going to post today suspicious//...because it's 21.<br /><br />edit: LOL to the verification questions to register on that site  lolol/!! <br />edit2: I must say what I've read by now left me speechless afraid/
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough.
    <br /><br />I will not comment on this. But again, no mortal, no human being on this earth can, with all the possible calculations in his hands or bible analysis since the beginning of the world, say when it will be the  end of the world. No human being.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1327178839:
    <br />
    It should also be clearly stated at this point that the world will not end on 12-21-2012; but it will end shortly after 2012! How long is “shortly”? Nobody knows a specific date; but it will probably be within the next few years (nobody living on earth now is going to grow old, unless you’re nearly there already). How can we be sure that this is true? If you keep watching, you will learn how, soon enough.
    <br /><br />I will not comment on this. But again, no mortal, no human being on this earth can, with all the possible calculations in his hands or bible analysis since the beginning of the world, say when it will be the  end of the world. No human being.<br />
    <br /><br />That's true Anna, but I don't see TS giving an exact date. All I know is that all the signs are there (no pun intended) and if you understand the beasts of Revelation and the time prophecies in Daniel, it is pretty clear that we near the end. I have had the feeling for years that this bubble has to burst soon, something's in the air. We can say for sure when it happens, but I don't think that this can go on for another 100 years if you see how rapidly this world is falling apart. It actually amazes me. Even if you don't believe in the Bible prophecies (as I did only a short time ago) you at least would have to see that if nothing changes, we will destroy ourselves very soon.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Thanks TS, gonna read.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thank you TS, I'm in the middle of reading the link you provided.  It is A LOT to take in.  Ok, back to reading...
    I will not comment on TS' subjects from now, read them or check them. Because this was the proof of what is behind all this. Not what's behind Michael's hoax, but what's behind TS' character. For me this was the last proof. I will not be part of this. I don't understand who this character is, why he came here and why he chose Michael's subject to further this agenda. Enough. I will not be part of this.
  • :? This is getting scay. Don’t know exactly what to say yet  :?  I will say, however, that the signs of the times are to me very, very clear.  I see it everyday in the disasters both manmade and natural.  I see phrophesy coming to pass right before my eyes when I look at the way people are living their lives as f anything and everything goes.  Moral decadence is abundant. Children are turning against and smiting their parents.  Parents are no longer bonded to their chidren.  I could go on and on.  It is obvious even to the blind that the world is free falling into ill repair.  But is there a way to change this? to turn it around?  How does Michael figure into the solution?  And if he is to be revered as the 2nd coming does that mean then that he indeed did die?  I am getting a little confused.  These things I must ponder for a while, come back and read again.  I think I’m a little taken aback.  Carry on.  Ill catch up.  /white flag/
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this is too way off for me..............as far as i am concerned,this is off the radar and not to do with michael.just my own opinion,and i know a lot of people here will not agree with it.but we are all allowed our opinion...love to you all xxxxxx
    on 1327179867:
    <br />I will not comment on TS' subjects from now, read them or check them. Because this was the proof of what is behind all this. Not what's behind Michael's hoax, but what's behind TS' character. For me this was the last proof. I will not be part of this. I don't understand who this character is, why he came here and why he chose Michael's subject to further this agenda. Enough. I will not be part of this. <br />
    <br />I understand your concern.<br />TS I must say it's a big change to see no mentioning of Michael Jackson in your post from today. I got to ask where is MJ's place in this topic?<br />This is too serious. Are you MJ or not?<br />I'm asking because I've always thought MJ has a special destiny/mission on this earth, so I can picture him in your position now, preaching about the EOW, especially because he is familiar with this kind of actions since he was young. Yet how can I be sure you are him/speak in his name  :-\ ? Because I WILL NOT LISTEN/FOLLOW TO ANYBODY ELSE BUT HIM.
  • on 1327179983:
    <br />.  But is there a way to change this? to turn it around?  How does Michael figure into the solution?  And if he is to be revered as the 2nd coming does that mean then that he indeed did die?  I am getting a little confused.  /white flag/<br />
    <br /><br />I'm confused as well.  :?:
    I will leave from this moment from this forum, but I will forward this forum to the family to read it and decide what they will do if they consider to do something. If I were from US I would denounce this and what it has turned into, going to this extent furthering this agenda using Michael.<br /><br />I won't be part of it by ignoring it. I will further this to the family and to authorities if necessary. I will tell all the Jacksons first, and maybe they will do something. If not, then I will further this all to the authorities.<br />
  • I only skimmed the post over there.  RTRL.<br /><br />Right now, I am going to take time to collect thoughts and do research, etc.  <br /><br />And pray about this.<br /><br />I will likely write more later when I have the time.  <br /><br />Peace and God's love too all.  bearhug<br /><br />PS: Should the last word be 'God'?  <br /><br />
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    WOW............... :? :roll:  <br />SINCE WE ARE  APPARENTLY ON MICHAEL'S SIDE, WHAT EXACTLY  OUR ROLE IS OR SHOULD BE? I DID NOT GET WHAT REPRESENTS MICHAEL'S REASON OF HOAX AND COME BACK IN THIS STORY/BIBLE, WHATEVER IT IS.<br /><br />TS, WHERE ELSE THIS IS POSTED BESIDES THIS WEBSITE?<br /><br />TS, WHAT IS THE AGENDA IN GENERAL IF NOT THE SPREAD A FEAR THAT RESEMBLES TO ILLUMINATI NWO (EOW) GOAL=TO KEEP PEOPLE IN FEAR. IS ILLUMINATI LUCIFER PERHAPS?<br /><br />STILL MISSING SOMETHING..... YEAH CONNECTION/PARALLEL/DOTS WITH REALITY  /pull hair/ SINCE THE STORY IS MORE METAPHORICAL.
    on 1327181012:
    <br />I will leave from this moment from this forum, but I will forward this forum to the family to read it and decide what they will do if they consider to do something. If I were from US I would denounce this and what it has turned into, going to this extent furthering this agenda using Michael.<br /><br />I won't be part of it by ignoring it. I will further this to the family and to authorities if necessary. I will tell all the Jacksons first, and maybe they will do something. If not, then I will further this all to the authorities.<br /><br />
    <br />Don't you think the Jacksons already know about it? Jermaine knows.
    Jermaine doesn't know shit. He just knows about the hoax. And for sure he has no idea about anything else. If Michael is not here then no one from the family reads this forum.<br /><br /><br />I thought again, I will not further this to the family, as they ignore most of the things, and if they do TS will say "The family didn't speak against me so this means they support me and the message I spread".<br /><br /><br />But I will further this to the authorities.<br />
  • THE WORLD WONT END, OMG...I DONE WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS
    We can not know the world will end or not. Maybe it will, maybe not.
    on 1327181695:
    <br />Jermaine doesn't know shit. He just knows about the hoax. And for sure he has no idea about anything else. If Michael is not here then no one from the family reads this forum.<br /><br /><br />I thought again, I will not further this to the family, as they ignore most of the things, and if they do TS will say "The family didn't speak against me so this means they support me and the message I spread".<br /><br /><br />But I will further this to the authorities.<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, and you are going to tell them what exactly? That a Bible study was posted on a forum about RELIGION? I rather would have had it on here to be honest, but maybe TS is trying to avoid people like you by posting it there. Good luck Anna, and I will help you a hand with leaving, since you are one of the few I addressed in one of my recent posts. Your first comment in this thread is: I am not going to comment. What went wrong? <br /><br />@bindupbrokenhearted: you are right, but that's totally my fault. TS had trouble posting again (that's why it said 'coming soon' first, so he asked me if I could do it for him, but I copied his file wrongly. There are some things he put in italic too in his original post as I see now, so I hope that I can fix that, but the last sentence is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

• on 1327182270:
    <br />We can not know the world will end or not. Maybe it will, maybe not.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I've finished reading The Sign's post.  I'll have to read it again but it took me over an hour to read it once so I need to step back from the computer for a while.<br /><br />"Keep the faith" has suddenly taken on a whole new meaning and come what may, I will always be on Michael's side.
    on 1327182439:
    <br />
    on 1327181695:
    <br />Jermaine doesn't know shit. He just knows about the hoax. And for sure he has no idea about anything else. If Michael is not here then no one from the family reads this forum.<br /><br /><br />I thought again, I will not further this to the family, as they ignore most of the things, and if they do TS will say "The family didn't speak against me so this means they support me and the message I spread".<br /><br /><br />But I will further this to the authorities.<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, and you are going to tell them what exactly? [size=14pt]That a Bible study was posted on a forum about RELIGION?[/size] I rather would have had it on here to be honest, but maybe TS is trying to avoid people like you by posting it there. Good luck Anna, and I will help you a hand with leaving, since you are one of the few I addressed in one of my recent posts. Your first comment in this thread is: I am not going to comment. What went wrong? <br /><br />@bindupbrokenhearted: you are right, but that's totally my fault. TS had trouble posting again (that's why it said 'coming soon' first, so he asked me if I could do it for him, but I copied his file wrongly. There are some things he put in italic too in his original post as I see now, so I hope that I can fix that, but the last sentence is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up.<br />
    <br /><br />I think you know the questions running through my head now. <br />I hope everything will finally become clear by the end of this year.<br /><br />The Sign said:<br />
    Not only does the devil deceive, but he deceives the whole world on the very same reason why he was kicked out of heaven—for demanding that angels should be able to sit on God’s throne! Just take a look at any and all pictures and drawings of the ark; search “ark of the covenant” on Google images, or some other search engine. Or look through ark pictures in religious materials.<br />In all cases, you will find the angels are standing on the throne, kneeling on the throne, crouching on the throne, or whatever; but always on the throne! However, angels are not even allowed to sit on God’s throne, much less have their feet on His throne!!! What blasphemy! The devil has a good laugh, no doubt.<br />There is one ark, though, depicted with a few different yet similar illustrations, where the angels are beside the ark and mercy seat—which is exactly where they belong! And this is the true ark; any and all arks with angels on top of the mercy seat are most certainly counterfeit.<br />For those might think that the story of Lucifer and God’s throne is symbolic, and not literal, the point here is still the same. God would not design the ark of the covenant to represent symbolic error (angels on the throne); no, He would design it to represent the truth (angels beside the throne).
    <br /><br />This is exactly what Souza said on the thread about the true ark.
  • HeartsongHeartsong Posts: 177
    I am confused too. <br /><br />Was "what went to the hospital' ever finalised? Is the Ark connected to this? <br /><br />I feel TS's current posts may help some find meaning in the apparent loss of Michael and his life purpose but I'm not sure how they are helping us find out WHAT happened regarding his 'death'.<br /><br />Are we moving away from investigating his death hoax? Do we now just pick up our bibles and interpret our own correlations regarding the hoax? <br /><br />All the woo is making this harder and harder to work out, not easier, at least for me. <br /><br />With respect and love. 
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1327177709:
    <br />In December of 2009, TS said the following: “Could there possibly be a relationship between the death hoax, and the unveiling of the Ark?  In fact, could both of these things be directly related to the end of the world (see R49)? … stayed tuned: this is not it, there’s more to come.  When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant. … Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.”<br /><br />Today is the day; the time is right, for the information on the ark to come out loud and clear!  This redirect is about the detailed information on the ark of the covenant.  However, this one is very religious; so it has been posted in the other forum for religious discussion, with a link to it here {http://www.michaelsarmyoflove.com/forum/index.php?topic=56.msg118#msg118}.<br /><br />As documented very well by Souza in her last blog (redirect for January 11), there are indeed religious aspects of the MJ hoax. Nobody is required to read or join in the religious discussion; but please do not say that topics about the Bible and God are unrelated to Michael and the hoax.  I have repeatedly shown that the Bible, including and especially the end of the world, is a significant part of the hoax (12:21 phone call timing, and much more).<br /><br />Please limit discussions, on this thread and where the article is posted, to the appropriate topic: the ark of the covenant, and how to distinguish the genuine from the counterfeits.<br /><br />Thank you.<br />
    <br /><br />Point 17:<br />Misleading and NOT true. That theory has been debunked long ago since DNA was only tested by one particular group with one particular intention and R.W had.<br /><br />Point 21:<br />Misleading, brainwashing technique based on fear. It has NOTHING to do with Michael Jackson. NOTHING.<br /><br />Be ready for the EOW? really?....well, be ready for the end of your life (our lives) every day, because since we are born we are dying slowly and that day will come sooner or later, that we are sure about.<br /><br />Playing the fear card on people is so low, TS. <br />Jesus, Mohammed or the green rabbit cannot make things better or worst as they are already.<br /><br />People, focus in living your life happy and loving each other as you feel like it instead of getting afraid whit those theories which only agenda is to make you change your mind, faith or beliefs.<br /><br />Do as you feel but don´t take TS´s words as "the gospel". Be objective and think for yourself. <br /><br />If you want to know about the ark, go to the archeology department of the university of your area and ask for an expert there or a professor and ask the questions you want answers for. Get them from someone who is not conditionated by fulfilling one only agenda.<br /><br />About the so called EOW, it can happen tomorrow or in 2000 years, so please, do NOT FEAR DEATH and you will get free. Don´t let others manipulate you with that fear.<br /><br /><br /><br />