Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    coeur-neon-lumineux.gif coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br /><br />[size=14pt]One of MY VERY FAVORITE ELVIS SONGS... <br />ohh that golden voice brings tears to my eyes  so very often....[/size]<br /><br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1330785436:
    <br />elviskiss002.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> OMG! I 've never seen this photo of elvis and lisa before!!!!thanks
    Yes it's a rare one. Also very controversial!<br />Some say it's photo-shopped. Others insist it's a real photo!!<br /><br /><br />I think it's real!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh...Sim, I don't know where you find these pictures.......but the one of the two of them sleeping.......ADORABLE! <br />It's just so sweet... a father asleep with his little angel..........beautiful Sim.  <br />Thank you for posting all this....really, girl you astound me!!!!!  <br />Blessings to you always!<br />LOVE
    Thank you Wishy ! I must give credit to all the wonderful Facebook fan-pages and fan-sites out there that provide huge and impressive collections of RARE never before seen photos like these ^^<br />I spend hours forgetting of myself on those pages, selecting the most beautiful, perfect quality ones.<br />The same in Michael's case... it takes time! but when you love photos and the artists in them, it's like a great hobby! all the way listening to their music !<br />So that's how I find them ....<br /><br /><br /><br />So you can make an idea, here below , you have a print screen with a small selection of the FB pages that I have in my LIKE-List on my personal Facebook page. It's from all those pages  (plus Google and other sites) that I collect my photos...<br /><br /><br />fbpages.jpg
    "Ohh Lord have mercy!" - Elvis used to say that  a lot!<br /><br />Watch this montage ... to me it's hypnotizing! That's why I chose these 2 pics for this montage.<br /><br />
    Please tell me: [size=12pt]do you think this face is 100% human??[/size]<br />I think he has a divine, angelic beauty! half-human, half-angel...
    <br /><br />How can he be that perfect?? I don't want to sound exaggerate... but he really has that EXTREME beauty coming from inside and glowing on the outside !!<br />Words are not enough to describe him!<br /><br />I was talking to a fan on facebook... about how that difficult it must have been for him to be that beautiful and talented at the same time!!<br /><br />And I said this: Such extreme beauty must be a hell of a burden to bear!! it's almost just as if you were extremely ugly!! with the difference that if you're beautiful you have some advantages too! But being that beautiful doesn't bring you only advantages! you suffer a lot too! Elvis' life is a living proof! The man was not born to be a family man, GOD sent him with an another purpose on this planet!! his angelic beauty is a testimony to his real purpose here! Maybe I sound crazy , but I really believe that Elvis had a bigger purpose on this Earth, than just that of an entertainer! [size=12pt]The same in Michael's case![/size]<br /><br /><br />38503914445968899662510.jpg
    Thank you so much for that facebook list <br /> elvis_/<br />It's amazing to see just part of what you use....amazing! <br /><br />Yes, those photos of Elvis seem totally divine by nature.....<br />his features are darn near perfect.  It's almost like I feel<br />unworthy to even look at him, lol.  I remember being in awe<br />of him as a little girl......again, such a strange pull to him....<br />like Michael.  I can't explain what it is about these two people......<br />they are magnets for my thoughts and wonder. <br />And you Sim....are like the caretaker....always feeding those<br />thoughts and wonder with beautiful pictures and information<br />I have never come across.....a huge thank you for giving me<br />inspiration to press forward.  You're the angel.<br /><br />Love Ya!<br />Wishy<br />;)
    Oh no... YOU're the angel here! ange053.gif<br /><br />My dear Wishy  etoile5.gif You've always showed me so much love and support! and I am forever grateful to you for that!<br /><br />I am happy with what you wrote about your early experience with Elvis and Michael's magnetism!!<br />Indeed they seem to be like LOVE magnets! lol No, they don't seem, they ARE LOVE MAGNETS !!  bearhug
    18736242693688305766208.jpg<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Elvis Presley ~ Somewhere in Time[/size] <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Elvis IN His Own Words [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />39624532223277114544432.jpg<br /><br />42288328380799169225410.jpg<br /><br />43109728447541162551210.jpg<br /><br />43003326834395354591540.jpg<br /><br />42324227342884505641657.jpg
    on 1331057208:
    <br />Oh no... YOU're the angel here! ange053.gif<br /><br />My dear Wishy  etoile5.gif You've always showed me so much love and support! and I am forever grateful to you for that!<br /><br />I am happy with what you wrote about your early experience with Elvis and Michael's magnetism!!<br />Indeed they seem to be like LOVE magnets! lol No, they don't seem, they ARE LOVE MAGNETS !!  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />OMGosh...Sim, I am so  :oops: I totally missed this post.  You are way too sweet....I just adore you!<br />If I have helped you even a little bit here.....I am the blessed one! Your gift and talents here are awesome.<br />I know I am not the only one who appreciates your hard work....you're work is true art.  <br />Yes....love magnets...perfectly said!  The pictures you posted of Elvis....wow...I have never seen any of them!<br />Again.....I am just not worthy to even set eyes on them, lol.  I don't suppose he's signing Wishingstar, LOL!!!!<br />The one on very bottom...black and white, Elvis on the couch....wow....it reminds me so much of his <br />famous "open casket" photo!!!!  Which reminds me of Michael's photos in the ambulance...and the stage etc......<br />wow......<br />Thank you for the sweet words....<br />You're awesome<br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug<br />Blessings<br />
    :) You're a love magnet too, Wishy! envoie-baiser-492.GIF<br /><br /><br />Elvis on the couch... I also thought about the same thing as you, but I also loved his meditative state, his dreamy eyes "staring" into his own thoughts. lol<br />I guess he was in his universe in those moments...  like also in these pics... They're fascinating!<br /> He's so beautiful inside and out! no matter what he does... I love these candid photos, they're so real, this Elvis from behind the "stage - image", relaxing, dreaming eyes wide-open, enjoying SILENCE, meditating, thinking, being himself...<br />I adore photos! They speak VOLUMES! especially these ones, as you can see he was much more than just the image portrayed in the media!! The man was not only about laughing, joking, singing, women and everything else, he really had a deeply spiritual life, personality... You don't even need articles, books or interviews, one can only look at these photos! I can almost "hear" his thoughts... loll<br /><br /><br />42456227470056084851657.jpg<br /><br />43125727343060910051657.jpg<br /><br />40724527437885680611657.jpg<br /><br />41856727342709301261657.jpg<br /><br />40101227342854904901657.jpg<br /><br />42423834069631596963410.jpg<br /><br />41695527445745477101657.jpg<br /><br />41754327843413818561657.jpg<br /><br />image115v.jpg<br /><br />tumblrkxutznfsg71qawjt4.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]This video is for you, Wishy, Frank & Elvis ;)[/size]<br /><br />
    Those pictures are simply beautiful...I have never seen any of those before.<br />Yes, I absolutely agree, there is a serenity about Elvis, just as Michael.  I <br />don't think the public really got much of that at all.  They only got the huge<br />sex symbol Elvis to adore and drool over.....poor girls.  I have always<br />believed that the most sexy part, is what you don't see outwardly in a person.<br />I don't know many people that truly believe in that, but I do.  In some post awhile<br />ago I wrote that Hollywood can make anyone beautiful on the outside....very true.<br />I wish they'd do a number on me, LOL.  But the true essence of beauty lies within<br />a person...unseen.  Hollywood certainly didn't have to work hard in either case of Elvis<br />or Michael...they are both gorgeous to begin with.  Yet, I knew there was more<br />to both.  These Elvis pictures begin to show it...they amaze me.  <br />Thank you Sim...once again, I don't know where you find these types of photos..<br />but so glad you can share them here!  I find the one of Elvis on his back (#3) very interesting...<br />it reminds me so much of the photo that was going around at the time of the fake ambulance<br />photo....the one of Michael on his back during a rehearsal.  I can't find it for the life of me now!<br />Anyways...I saw Elvis and thought of that one immediately.  <br />Thanks again Sim...you're awesome and I truly appreciate you!!!<br />Love you!<br /><br />Blessings Always!<br /><br />PS.....OK...I just had to reboot to see the video.......WOW! Sim.....THANK YOU!!!  What a beautiful video!<br />I loved it very much!!  (You knew I would, lol)  Too funny...the video has a watch in it and talks about magnetism  :shock: :lol:<br />Hugs to you!!!! <br />
    on 1332295030:
    <br />[...] I have always believed that the most sexy part, is what you don't see outwardly in a person.<br />I don't know many people that truly believe in that, but I do. [....]
    oh me too!! I can't feel attracted to a man, unless I feel there's something special underneath the "surface". He may be the most beautiful man in the world, he just lets me "cold" in terms of feelings, unless he shows some spiritual essence inside...<br />And not just in a love relationship! This ^^ is available in any kind of relationship, at least for me! I cannot form a friendship with someone, unless I can find something deep inside that person, something that could allow us to talk for hours and never get bored!<br /><br />
    on 1332295030:
    <br />Thank you Sim...once again, I don't know where you find these types of photos..<br />but so glad you can share them here!
    I told ya Mr. Facebook and Mr. Google are my best buddies  :lol: :lol:<br />Happy you like the pics! ;)<br /><br />
    on 1332295030:
    PS.....OK...I just had to reboot to see the video.......WOW! Sim.....THANK YOU!!!  What a beautiful video!<br />I loved it very much!!  (You knew I would, lol)  Too funny...the video has a watch in it and talks about magnetism  :shock: :lol:
    Yeah... I was sure you would notice the watch and the "magnetism"!! yesss! Glad you did! :shock: Crazy all these coincidences, isn't it??  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />
    on 1332295030:
    I find the one of Elvis on his back (#3) very interesting...<br />it reminds me so much of the photo that was going around at the time of the fake ambulance<br />photo....the one of Michael on his back during a rehearsal.  I can't find it for the life of me now!<br />Anyways...I saw Elvis and thought of that one immediately. 
    I think you talk about this pic?<br /><br />24790341142063929322689.jpg<br /><br />21564421948810806588710.jpg<br /><br /><br />I also used that pic to make this montage last year...<br /><br />mjelvis015.jpg<br /><br /><br />Then there is a similar one...<br /><br />histor10.jpg
    OMG! This is one of the greatest fan-made videos I've ever seen!<br />And this song is just perfect!!<br />I've seen a similar video about Michael on this same song! It just fit perfectly!<br />They are both our lovely E.T. s  0007.gif<br /><br />
    coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I can always feel my pulse quicken (butterflies) with most pics of MJ.  Crazy!!<br /><br /><br />Sim, just a question about Elvis's nose. His noses seem to vary in certain pics. Did he ever have any nose or facial surgery? His nose in the bottom right pic, looks more beakish that most. Normally he has a bit of a nib at the end.<br /><br /><br />42288328380799169225410.jpg<br /><br /><br />38503914445968899662510.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Sim, seeing the pics of Elvis sitting made me think of something.  I don't much about SOTT other than what I've read here on the forum but I'm wondering if that was a subtle shout out to Elvis' 'death' (sitting on the toilet)?<br /><br />I don't know if you've ever mentioned this before, you probably have, lol, but I read last night that when Elvis allegedly died on the toilet, he was reading "The Scientific Search for Jesus."  Weird, right??
    @MJonMind: I am glad you noticed Elvis' nose!! I don't know of any surgical operation of Elvis and I haven't heard any rumors either! Except for after he faked his death, it is believed that he may have undergone some minor plastic surgery to disguise himself better, but these are just rumors for now, of course!<br />I am glad you noticed those differences, because I am also fascinated by Elvis' nose, I think it's the key-element of his face!<br />I mean his eyes are incredibly beautiful, his hair style always perfect, Elvis was always ahead of his time like 20-30 years in terms of hairstyle, fashion, music, everything! His smile is a killer, those iconic cheeks are so cute, that left-lip-smile is also unique (fortunately Lisa inherited it, and it seems that Blanket too!! ;) )<br />33vj2xk.jpg24ys7k8.jpg<br /><br />But still, in my opinion his nose is extremely interesting!! Especially because as you noticed, in different pics, Elvis seems to have a different nose... maybe because the nose, ears, hair and nails are the only body parts that continue to grow and change a bit , in time! I don't know what's the logical true explanation, but I also observed that... <br />In videos, movies... you can see he even makes a lot of "gestures" with his nose lol it's funny... and his whole face changes depending on what he does with his nose.... Especially in those 2 pics above he's extremely beautiful, his nose gives him that Greek-god look..sometimes he looks like a Roman leader, sometimes, he's just Elvis! But he definitely has an interesting face!! No wonder the sculpture artists used his photos to make restorations on ancient statues!!<br />So, now MJonMind that you started noticing some differences... you will be like me, obsessed by Elvis' nose ! I love to observe him from profile, hummm gorgeous! 0007.gif<br /><br />23jih6d.jpg<br /><br />212s32e.jpg<br /><br />6zv587.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />@Andrea, tks for our comment ;) And yes we talked about the toilet and Elvis on Conrad's diarrhea thread lolll  :lol: The TMZ article is full of clues and references, Elvis included ;)<br /> Elvis was reading something about The Shroud of Turin and the face of Jesus when he "died", here's something that I posted last year on the thread: New Jesus - mark my words  - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=18805.125<br /><br />1. What Book Was Elvis Reading When He Died? - http://shroudofturin.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/what-book-was-elvis-reading-when-he-died/<br /><br />2. Elvis & the Shroud of Turin - http://elvislightedcan.free-forums.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4487<br /><br /><br />mjelvistheshroudofturin.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I figured you already had it covered Sim!  I saw the book thing on twitter last night, I follow WTF Facts and that was tweeted and it stuck in my mind. I just had the thought come into my head and couldn't remember if anyone had mentioned it that way, ...at least we're all on this crazy train together!<br /><br />:lol:
    looll Andrea  :lol: YESSS , we're together !! and that's all that matters, no? ;)  bearhug
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Throughout 2012, Elvis Presley's Graceland in Memphis will be commemorating the 35th anniversary year with new exhibits exploring various sides of the king and his legacy.[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]In my country the Easter is only the next weekend . . .<br />Anyway Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it this weekend![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    Thank you SimPattyK......you are so wonderful to post this and so awesome to post those videos.  I love Elvis' gospel songs......I have a CD of nothing but them.  It's great to listen to.  One of my favorites is this one:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Happy Easter to you and all here that do celebrate this time of year.  I hope everyone has a beautiful evening....love you all.<br /><br />Blessings
    aaaahh I love this song too !!!<br /><br />You know, Hugh Laurie (Dr. House) released an album - "Let Them Talk" in 2011 and he sings this song too!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Happy Easter and much LoVe to you, sis'  :bearhug:
    @Sim.....you scare me, lol!  How do you find this stuff.......it's truly amazing, that's a very random song for sure.  Amazing girl, just amazing!<br />You have such a sense about things and post things left and right that make me go <br /> <br /> :icon_eek: x 777<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings to you!
    on 1334002915:
    <br />@Sim.....you scare me, lol!  How do you find this stuff.......it's truly amazing, that's a very random song for sure.  Amazing girl, just amazing!<br />You have such a sense about things and post things left and right that make me go <br /> <br /> :icon_eek: x 777<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
    oh there's no need to be scared about :icon_lol:<br />the answer is that I probably am over-HOAXified ...does this term make any sense? cligne-confus-3.gif  :icon_lol: <br /><br /><br />I had posted about this song in the thread about Dr. House last year... but by the surprised tone in your message it seems you missed that one... I posted some montages too, Hugh Laurie's album is intriguing , especially the titles of certain songs... just go and read here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20291.0.html<br /><br />Much LOVE and hugs to my fav sis' :bearhug: