• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1334004199:
    <br />
    on 1334002915:
    <br />@Sim.....you scare me, lol!  How do you find this stuff.......it's truly amazing, that's a very random song for sure.  Amazing girl, just amazing!<br />You have such a sense about things and post things left and right that make me go <br /> <br /> :icon_eek: x 777<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
    oh there's no need to be scared about :icon_lol:<br />the answer is that I probably am over-HOAXified ...does this term make any sense? cligne-confus-3.gif  :icon_lol: <br /><br /><br />I had posted about this song in the thread about Dr. House last year... but by the surprised tone in your message it seems you missed that one... I posted some montages too, Hugh Laurie's album is intriguing , especially the titles of certain songs... just go and read here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20291.0.html<br /><br />Much LOVE and hugs to my fav sis' :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hey Sim : )<br /><br />Whew.....I did miss that particular video, sorry about that!  However, that whole thread with Hugh Laurie is amazing!  It was great to go back over it.....wow, you're astounding.  Have to say again, your artwork is so thought provoking!!!  <br />Thanks for the link.......and all you do! <br />Hugs to you as well.....<br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />LOVE
    Thank you Wishy, you're much too kind !  :icon_redface:<br />LOVE you too :bearhug:
    coeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gif<br /><br />
    :) :) amoureux-5930.gif<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />LMAO  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />THE FUNNY SIDE OF ELVIS - PART 2.wmv - YouTube
    on 1334788366:
    <br />coeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gif<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />This is a beautiful video Sim....thank you.  His voice is just so amazing.......<br />This video also has a couple of interesting things....check them out:<br />@ 3:11.....is that Elvis' memorial?  Or concert? It sure looks more like a memorial..<br />@3:40.....too funny of pose!  Perhaps they used Elvis' picture for the ambulance ,LOL!  (just kidding)<br /><br />Thanks Sim...you're awesome!<br />Love ya,<br />W
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I've really been watching and enjoying a lot of Hugh Laurie clips, interviews, etc. thanks to you Simpa.<br />Another question for you--do you think Jon Burrows is Elvis?  Sorry if you've mentioned it before, and I didn't look carefully enough.
    on 1334796374:
    <br />
    on 1334788366:
    <br />coeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gifcoeurs-couleurs.gif<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />This is a beautiful video Sim....thank you.  His voice is just so amazing.......<br />This video also has a couple of interesting things....check them out:<br />@ 3:11.....is that Elvis' memorial?  Or concert? It sure looks more like a memorial..<br />@3:40.....too funny of pose!  Perhaps they used Elvis' picture for the ambulance ,LOL!  (just kidding)<br /><br />Thanks Sim...you're awesome!<br />Love ya,<br />W<br />
    Yes, he has the voice of an angel... just amazing!<br /><br />You're right loll about that last pic in the video.... of Elvis lying on the stage lol :icon_lol:<br /><br />The 1st photo you mentioned is from the 30th Anniversary concert in 2007 <br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1334825007:
    <br />I've really been watching and enjoying a lot of Hugh Laurie clips, interviews, etc. thanks to you Simpa.<br />Another question for you--do you think Jon Burrows is Elvis?  Sorry if you've mentioned it before, and I didn't look carefully enough.
    <br />I'm glad I made you watch and listen Hugh...he's a very talented artist (actor, singer, comedian...all in one loll ). I just love him!<br /><br /><br />Regarding Jon Burrows... or Jon Cotner... I don't know what to think. Jon Cotner has some videos on YT where his voice is just like Elvis!! even that older tone that we should hear now in his age! I've listened to him...and wow! if he's just a voice impersonator as he says (he never claimed to be Elvis!), well then I don't know how he can have such a similar voice to Elvis! it's unbelievable!<br />It's also possible that there is indeed a man having a similar voice to Elvis. Maybe Elvis uses this man (just like he used Orion and MJ uses Jason Malachi) to "leak' on the internet some songs sang by himself!! among the many others sang by the voice-impersonator!<br />So far, my best fav by Jon Cotner (I believe it's Elvis singing, I probably am wrong lol but at least that's how I imagine him singing now... ) is this one:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />2 hoax-videos on Jon Cotner (facial - bones comparison)<br /><br />jon cotner is elvis - YouTube<br /><br />E@planeE@homesE@ll-Elvis30th.flv - YouTube<br /><br /><br />We were also discussing about him .... on this thread: Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos<br /><br /><br />
    on 1334237056:
    on 1334234857:
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    H2842 Paparazzi Henry's Star Encounters 4/11/12<br />MADEO - Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Lockwood -<br />Elvis Presley's daughter was with her very tall husband and she stopped to sign autographs and pose with funny guy, Yehya. Lisa Marie has a brand new album, her first in 7 years. She was all smiles.<br />That's the latest from Hollywood. Take care, HENRY
    [size=14pt]Ok, who is that hat man behind her from 0:22 to 0:35[/size]  :icon_geek: ??
    3d-surpris-non.gif machoire2.gif<br /><br />elvislisa0.jpg<br /><br /><br />Then @2good2btrue posted this comparison-montage between the Hatman from Lisa's video and Jon Cotner... I think they resemble...<br /><br />joncotnerw.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Who is the HATMAN from behind LISA???[/size]<br />Here's how I think... there are 4 possibilities: <br />1. He is Elvis; <br />2. He is a very good impersonator; <br />3. He is just an ordinary guy, looking a lot like what Elvis should look like today; <br />4. He is an ordinary guy who doesn't look like Elvis, therefore we are all on Propofol (:p) to think he resembles to him. <br />Ok so if he's an impersonator...what was he doing there that night at Lisa's private celebrating dinner for her new album??<br /> Did she invite him? or He just happened to be there just like that?? and got filmed just by accident by the cameras waiting for Lisa there?? loll <br />I believe with an 70% percent certainty that the guy is ELVIS! and that this short and subtle appearance is just the beginning of his comeback!<br /> I still hope and believe that both MJ & Elvis will BAM together by the end of this year. We'll see...  I hope we'll learn the truth one day!
  • missudimissudi Posts: 52
    dont know how to put a ring around it,but have u seen the guy in the first picture,behind that funny man?
    @missudi: what guy behind what funny man? indicate the minute(second) where you saw that pls...<br /><br /><br /><br />@Wishy, you're gonna love this  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    OH Sim....you know me so well......those videos are GREAT!!!!!!!<br />Wow, I had seen Elvis with Frank...but just in conversation, not song swapping....so fun!!!!  They looked like they were having so much fun.....good for them!  Just great to watch....thank you so much!!!!<br />The second video is great as well......most people nowadays, don't realize that Elvis was put through hell with the press.  The media in those days tore him apart for being too sexy with his hips, lol.  He was called talentless and distasteful.....ugh.....vultures!  He was scorned by thousands....however, nowadays, people look to his gyrations as what defined him.  Interesting parallels to Michael.......one thing is for sure they both have the music in them, and they both use music for the greater good.  <br />Amazing videos Sim...........thank you! <br /><br />Love & Blessings
    on 1334978846:
    <br />OH Sim....you know me so well......those videos are GREAT!!!!!!!<br />[...]
    :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    amoureux-5930.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifamoureux-5930.gif<br />
    This touches me beyond words! coeurs-couleurs.gif<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Live version coeurs-couleurs.gif<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    <br />It seems that they both loves the piano :)<br /><br />9dd04edd0418.jpg<br /><br />e1502e07328a.jpg<br /><br />6dad1c5c7682.jpg
    @emulik: yessssssss they do!  :bearhug:<br />You read my mind or something!  :icon_eek: I was about to make this piano-montages with them...<br /><br /><br />mjelviszs.jpg<br /><br />mjelvidhd.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=21pt]---- >[/size] Dr. HOUSE vs. Dr. HOAX ~ MJ & Elvis connections Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators - Page 1<br /><br />mjelviasa.jpg
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Sim, that is really only coincidence, you should know that!  :icon_lol: after some time here we are probably starting be mind-connected  :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />Love your montage!!  16lya9u.gif :bearhug: have anice day!
    @emulik: it was not a coincidence... more like telepathy I guess loll  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Elvis Presley from 1935 until forever - SS501 - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />elviskisss.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />elvisktzt.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />elviskiyi.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />
    5787212992.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />3142422979.jpg
    Talking about personas...archetypes...playing roles...<br /><br />These 2 lovely songs seem to fit perfectly with Michael's hoax loll<br /><br /><br />
    <br />coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />
    [size=18pt]ELVIS ~ What IF . . . [/size]<br /><br />4017273551.jpg
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • dakotabluedakotablue Posts: 14
    Speaking of house from above, did anyone see the last episode of House last nite where he faked his death? Thought that was interesting.<br /><br /><br /><br />Have a great day
    on 1337699035:
    <br />Speaking of house from above, did anyone see the last episode of House last nite where he faked his death? Thought that was interesting.<br /><br /><br /><br />Have a great day<br />
    Whaaat !?  :affraid: You mean Dr. Greg HOUSE?? He's faking his death!??hahahaaaa :icon_lol:<br />I think that would be the only thing he hasn't done yet, 'cause he did all the possible MJ & Elvis tricks so far!<br />I am behind with 3-4 episodes!!! I need time to catch up with... So the 8th series, the last one, has a "promising" Michael-ISH ending!!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Tks for info Dakota!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Dr. HOUSE vs. Dr. HOAX ~ MJ & Elvis connections<br /><br />
  • dakotabluedakotablue Posts: 14
    Yes Sims, that is how it all ends, sorry to spoil it for you since you haven;t watched it yet.  Wilson is the only one that knows he is still alive, he walks away from everything.  I really hate that it is going off really loved that show.<br /><br /><br /><br />Take care