New Mj songs

emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
Have you heard about this?<br /><br />January 15th, 2012 <br /><br />David Gest To Reveal New Michael Jackson Songs?<br /><br /><br />A collection of Michael Jackson songs based on the works of Robert Burns is to be heard by the public for the first time, according to David Gest.<br /><br />David Gest said he has offered the album to the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum in Ayrshire during a recent visit to Scotland.<br /><br />In an interview with BBC Alba, the Gaelic TV channel, Mr Gest said: “Both being fanatics, I said to Michael, let’s do a play Burns’s life and he said he would help me with the music. Michael believed in the project so much. He said: ‘I’ll give you the studio (in Los Angeles) and I’ll pay for all the music’. We went to his recording studio at the family house in Encino, where all the Jacksons grew up and we took about eight or 10 of Burns’s poems and we put them to contemporary music, things like A Red Red Rose and Ae Fond Kiss and the story of Tam O’Shanter.” <br /><br />

Comments