Hello everyone

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
<br />Hi it is me all4love I am back i am still at the hospitals broke my femor and doing physio I received lots of email instead of answering individual I decided to write globally  pure love I am often on msn so you can tell me everything about Michael I will be waiting  thank you for all your concern love you all will be back soon god bless<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thank God! So happy to hear from you!!! <br />Wish you a speedy recovery.<br /><br /> bearhug
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Dear all4love..... I'm so happy to see you here in our place  bearhug....  I will wait here, gets well soon....love you so much  bearhug<br />With really L.O.V.E.  bearhug
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm so glad you're back, there was a lot of people here worried about you!<br /><br />Hope you heal up very soon, good as new.
  • Hi All4love! <br /><br />I'm happy to see you back here. I hope you will be home soon and back on your feet again. <br /><br />I guess I can't send a card to the hospital, so I'll send you one here:<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I was sooo worried ! I'm glad you're okay! This is one of the best birthday presents I got :mrgreen: Thanks for letting us know! Get well soon! bearhug
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We've been worried about you all4love. Hearing from you has made my day. Praying for a speedy recovery and peace and rest to be your portion.<br /><br />Katie-get-well-card.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0OVymyR2-1BARZRrk39_oCTApgTA8toLzNLYgZ7pFuZuqg--Q<br /><br /><br />Great to hear from you!  And sad about what happened to you. Hope you heal quickly!
  • on 1327529585:
    <br /><br />Hi it is me all4love I am back i am still at the hospitals broke my femor and doing physio I received lots of email instead of answering individual I decided to write globally  pure love I am often on msn so you can tell me everything about Michael I will be waiting  thank you for all your concern love you all will be back soon god bless<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy All4love ,finally  bearhug !!!<br />I saw how many people were worried about you and to be honest I also thought that maybe you were not alright  :( .As I see you are not well,but it's good to see you are better.Please keep your optimism to the max and I'm wishing you WELL and alot of LOVE  bearhug  :-* !!!!<br />Take care and hope to "see" you again very soon on the forum  :)  penguin/  :)  !!!![/size]<br /><br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1327529585:
    <br /><br />Hi it is me all4love I am back i am still at the hospitals broke my femor and doing physio I received lots of email instead of answering individual I decided to write globally  pure love I am often on msn so you can tell me everything about Michael I will be waiting  thank you for all your concern love you all will be back soon god bless<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Heeeeyyyyy! I've been wondering where you've been. :) Sorry to hear you broke your femur . My prayers go out to you. Hope you get well soon! ;))
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi All4Love......<br /><br />I too have missed you! I am sorry to hear you have been dealing with a broken leg.....very painful I am sure.  It's great to see you here!<br />I will keep you close in thought and prayer for a speedy full recovery.  Thank you for posting and letting us know you are OK......you are missed for sure! <br /><br />bee-well.jpg<br /><br />Blessing to you always!!!<br />LOVE
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    50.gif<br /><br />God bless you  bearhug
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome once again all4loveandbelieve i hope to recover soon lolol/
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    all4loveandbelieve sending you all my love and come back soon.<br /><br />20086282255500_QUE%20SANES%20PRONTO-YA_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    DAMN! Girl, you scared me a LOT! I emailed you a thousand times. Why didn't you write back to me? Thank God that you are fine. But I'm so much pissed at you, you have to know that! Wishing you a speedy recovery.  bearhug
  • I miss so much many members, who have not posted for a long time,and  one of them is all4love  :icon_cry:.I wonder what happened with her and why was she banned  :animal0017: .I miss you very much all4love  :bearhug: !!!!!