Michael Jackson's Hand and Footprint Ceremony

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I am watching this LIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Michael Jackson IMMORTAL World Tour Premiere - Michael Jackson's Hand and Footprint Ceremony<br />http://www.livestream.com/michaeljackson<br /><br />Now it's Quincy Jones!<br /><br />I love the PURPLE carpet in front of that stage! ;)

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Now it's Michael's mother speaking
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i missed a lot, but i just now turned it on when Justin was talking. What did I miss?
    Well you didn't miss much really... <br />Mrs. Jackson just thanked everyone then <br />introduced Paris who introduced Justin Bieber <br />who made a little speech and then sang a bit of "Rockin' Robin"
    the kids go on stage now....<br /><br /><br />poste edit: I couldn't "decipher" their T-shirts yet...they always wear something significant! ;)
    20f98jd.jpg<br /><br />Hatman is back... wearing the same outfit..
    Hatman's getting into it too! You can see him on the left side sometimes, he's dancing all around! :mrgreen:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1327608569:
    <br />20f98jd.jpg<br /><br />Hatman is back... wearing the same outfit.. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />once again smiley_spider
    yeaahh hatman! nice print screen! ^^ ;)<br /><br /><br />do you hear all those watches ticking???? lol
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    /scream/ I do not see anything.....  /pull hair/  :( but I stay tuned.....keep the faith!!!  bearhug
    it just ended... but I think ( I hope) they will re-play the recording... I'm not sure...
    :( I see something on You Tube....if you have a link of all the ceremony, please put here..Love you !!! bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />                ;D old man....  ;D  /woohoo/  michael-jackson/
  • Hi,<br />I had been hoping to go in person to Graumans for todays event, but it wasn't meant to be, so I am glad I ended up watching on live-streaming. MJFAN7, how did you get the screen print? (I am still finding my way aroound the computer). So I have a couple of observations.<br />Hatman sitting on the other side of stage, with industry folks, not with family, and not interacting with others. Prince seemed either bored or tired. Blanket seemed annoyed by papparazzi screaming orders at actual printing ceremony.  I think if I would have been there in person I would have felt BAD because of the paparazzi.  The whole thing seemed a very divided affair--on the one hand was the actual celebration of Michael and honoring him which came through, HOWEVER the media opportunity forpromoting itself was still so self evident......At least acknowledgement of Branca was very brief.<br />J Beiber seemed to get swept into media forcing him to be inpictures at the end with family which he seemed genuinely uncomfortable with. <br /><br />Re the watches ticking--I saw CIRQUE again last night and that sound is the theme that runs through various parts of the show--in fact TIME is a major theme of the show. I will post more about observations of the show a bit later today (it was the second time I was able to see it and the first time there was so much to absorb--second time have more observations and REALLY wish I could see it serveral times more (so much in it), but that may not be likely. <br /><br />A questionn occurs to me--anyone know the current family dynamic going on with the ESTATE and the family?  Seems that Katherine, Jermaine and either Tito or Jackie seem to show up for such events, but rarely the whole family--just wondering. <br /><br />At least Michael has another righteous honor.  Hope he is enjoying the day...
    Loveunited, it's easy (:<br />When you're on the screen you want to screenshot, click the button on the keyboard that says "prt scr" (or something like that) and press it. Then open MS Paint, and click "CTRL+V" or go to file and click paste. Then the screen should come up, save it to your computer. And there you go (:
  • on 1327610902:
    <br /> :( I see something on You Tube....if you have a link of all the ceremony, please put here..Love you !!! bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />                ;D old man....  ;D  /woohoo/  michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]This is for you Blankie  :)  bearhug !!!!![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael, is not only Justin who LOVES you so much,please don't forget that We LOVE you too, with all our hearts,and We miss you  bearhug  !!!!!<br />[/size]
  • Thanks MJFAN7!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So who's the hat man? He must have an identity card. And I bet it doesn't say Michael Jackson on it :(.
    on 1327613384:
    <br />
    on 1327610902:
    <br /> :( I see something on You Tube....if you have a link of all the ceremony, please put here..Love you !!! bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />                ;D old man....  ;D  /woohoo/  michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]This is for you Blankie  :)  bearhug !!!!![/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael, is not only Justin who LOVES you so much,please don't forget that We LOVE you too, with all our hearts,and We miss you  bearhug  !!!!!<br />[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Apple you are wonderful !!!! bearhug Thank you !!!!!  Love you so much!!!! It's all for L.O.V.E. bearhug  michael-jackson/  moonwalk_/<br /><br />It's another great emotion and is  fantastic to live here with  you all  bearhug
    :)  Look here ....Blanket, Prince, Paris ...[size=14pt]LOVE YOU !![/size]<br /><br /><br />
  • I missed the Livestream bangbang (had to work) so thanks guys for the screenshots with Hatman  8-) and the vids!<br /><br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Wow...I almost started crying when Paris did the MJ glove.  :'( Quite emotional.....
  • Thank you so much for the videos!  :)<br /><br />WOW isn't Prince's voice deep! ::P
  • [size=12pt]Michael Jackson's legacy set in concrete at Grauman's[/size]<br /><br /> January 26, 2012 |  3:00pm<br /><br />Michael Jackson's three children led a celebration that immortalized their late father in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Thursday.<br /><br />Prince, Paris and Prince “Blanket” Michael II capped the hour-plus ceremony, which also featured dance tributes, song medleys and video montages, by imprinting the King of Pop’s hand and footprints in concrete. <br /><br />The ceremony was held on a massive stage erected in front of Gruman’s under a promotional backdrop for the new Jackson-themed Cirque du Soleil show “Immortal,” which opens at Staples Center on Friday.<br /><br /> Jackson’s brothers Tito and Jackie appeared with their mother, Katherine. They unveiled a 300-pound concrete slab featuring Jackson's signature and hand and footprints that had been made in 1984 for an unsuccessful, and eventually abandoned, Las Vegas Walk of Fame project. The slab was apparently discovered in the basement of the Riviera Hotel in 2006. His brothers said the slab will be placed next to a new one created Thursday.<br /><br />“Michael, we miss you. That’s for sure. There’s hardly a day that goes by without him in mind," Tito said before further anecdotes were shared by the singer’s friends, including Chris Tucker, Smokey Robinson, Debbie Allen and Quincy Jones.<br /><br />Paris introduced Justin Bieber, who nervously told the crowd of Michael Jackson's inspiration before singing “Rockin’ Robin,” a song he said he used to sing to himself in the mirror. <br /><br />Jackson's children were left with the honor of imprinting the new square of concrete. Paris wrote her father's name and pressed a sequined glove into the concrete, and Jackson's two sons pressed a pair of his iconic loafers into the slab.  The three then imprinted their handprints next to their father's. <br /><br />The ceremony concluded with a glimpse of the “Immortal” show, which runs through Sunday. <br />More than 15,000 viewers tuned in to watch the ceremony, which streamed live on UStream.<br /> RELATED:<br /> <br />Album Review: Michael Jackson's 'Immortal'<br /> <br />Michael Jackson's kids to impress his hand, footprints at Grauman's<br /> <br />Michael Jackson hits reworked for 'Immortal' album, due in November<br /> <br />-- Gerrick D. Kennedy
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2012/01/michael-jackson-graumans.html<br /><br /><br />Paris, Prince and Blanket did great, it must have been very special to them. I LOVE YOU  bearhug<br /><br />
  • @alfarle Me too!
  • I don't know, I found this wonderful but yet sad.  This is almost like the final chapter of Michael Jackson King of Pop.  The celebrity is gone and immortalized forever.  I know Michael is out there somewhere, but I still find this very emotional.  Take care, Love to All
  • Wow, is that perfect timing or what ?????  I was just thinking about how contracts are signed.  We were just reading about the ark of the covenant and how it was signed with blood and how they used blood long ago.  Now we use ink or Footprints,fingerprints, etc.  Is that just another coincidence ???  Maybe ?  Maybe not ? <br />How is it that things seem to fit together all the time ?  Things just snap together  "click clack".<br /><br /><br />