from the heart <3

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 2012 in Messages to Michael
My message from the heart to you. While making this poem I noticed that some lines do not rhyme, sorry for that, I guess I used my head less than my heart when I wrote the words ;))<br /><br />Since I’m here when I walked though that door<br />I realize that ever since I love you more<br />Surely, you heard this on many occasions<br />But again I say to you I’m grateful for your inspiration<br />Not just me but all the people on this earth<br />Some still do not realize what it’s worth<br />Because they haven’t found that mirror yet<br />Or just ignore it, I bet<br />I refuse to loose faith in people’s will to change<br />and their ability to see and care for people’s despair or pains<br />Your songs are one clear message of L.O.V.E.<br />Which are inspired from Heaven above<br />Michael, I’ll hold your hand and keep spreading your L.O.V.E. forever<br /><br /> :-*<br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ

Comments

• Hi there Everlasting,<br /><br />Your poem is great, and I felt it did come from the heart. I found all the lines to be a couplet (meaning they rhyme) but one. So what, all couplets don't always rhyme,  ::P but it is still a poem all the same. I got the meaning and and I'm sure Michael got it also!<br /><br />And by the way, you did much better than I could. When I was a kid I really wanted to write poems but I couldn't. Of all the talents that God blessed me with, poetic writing was not one of them.  lolol/ So I will piggyback on your talent and say DITTO Michael!<br /><br />Stay Blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Everlastinglove_MJ, that was beautiful!  Thank you for sharing your gifts with us!<br /><br />MJ you have the best fans in the world! (Of course I may be a little biased)  ;))
  • Thanks onthewingsoflove and lilwendy. I'm glad you liked it :)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    come back Michael, please bounce/
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1327685878:
    <br />My message from the heart to you. While making this poem I noticed that some lines do not rhyme, sorry for that, I guess I used my head less than my heart when I wrote the words ;))<br /><br />Since I’m here when I walked though that door<br />I realize that ever since I love you more<br />Surely, you heard this on many occasions<br />But again I say to you I’m grateful for your inspiration<br />Not just me but all the people on this earth<br />Some still do not realize what it’s worth<br />Because they haven’t found that mirror yet<br />Or just ignore it, I bet<br />I refuse to loose faith in people’s will to change<br />and their ability to see and care for people’s despair or pains<br />Your songs are one clear message of L.O.V.E.<br />Which are inspired from Heaven above<br />Michael, I’ll hold your hand and keep spreading your L.O.V.E. forever<br /><br /> :-*<br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ<br />
    <br /><br />You are such a blessing to us here.......I appreciate your words so much!<br />Thank you for being you and sharing your heart! It's beautiful. <br />Much love to you!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • Wow, everlasting i love your poem.  bearhug
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1327685878:
    <br />My message from the heart to you. While making this poem I noticed that some lines do not rhyme, sorry for that, I guess I used my head less than my heart when I wrote the words ;))<br /><br />Since I’m here when I walked though that door<br />I realize that ever since I love you more<br />Surely, you heard this on many occasions<br />But again I say to you I’m grateful for your inspiration<br />Not just me but all the people on this earth<br />Some still do not realize what it’s worth<br />Because they haven’t found that mirror yet<br />Or just ignore it, I bet<br />I refuse to loose faith in people’s will to change<br />and their ability to see and care for people’s despair or pains<br />Your songs are one clear message of L.O.V.E.<br />Which are inspired from Heaven above<br />Michael, I’ll hold your hand and keep spreading your L.O.V.E. forever<br /><br /> :-*<br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ<br />
    <br />Everlasting I would like to say at first that I admire how you can write such beautiful poem in your not native language /bravo/<br />Perfect words right from the big heart! :)
  • Gina, Wishingstar, ShyBlueEyes and Emulik, thank you so much for your kind words.<br /><br />Much LOVE to you        bearhug
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :cry:  Great Everlasting !!!  bearhug  Thank you  ::P.... your words make me speechless..... :cry: :cry:<br /><br /><br />                        moonwalk_/ [size=14pt]Mike miss you so much !! [/size]moonwalk_/
  • Wouldnt it be the most awesomest ever if Michael came here and chose all of us old timers and sincere new comers who are TRUE BELIEVERs to come to Neverland to accompany him soon after he makes himself visible to the world that he is BACK! shooting star
    > my wish amen amen!! Michael we love you so much. We miss you terribly. Please come home. We want you, love you and need you. Please return...  michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ /woohoo/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    everlastinglove_MJ<br />Very true, beautiful and wise poem!
  • Everlastinglove_MJ....that is beautiful and love the monkey !!! 
  • on 1327982026:
    <br />Wouldnt it be the most awesomest ever if Michael came here and chose all of us old timers and sincere new comers who are TRUE BELIEVERs to come to Neverland to accompany him soon after he makes himself visible to the world that he is BACK! shooting star
    > my wish amen amen!! Michael we love you so much. We miss you terribly. Please come home. We want you, love you and need you. Please return...  michael-jackson/ mj_bad/ /woohoo/<br />
    <br /><br />::P I like your wish loveatheart. I'm gonna look for shooting stars as well! bounce/
  • bearhug<br /><br /><br />@<;br /><br />Blankie<br />MJonmind<br />ibelieveinmj<br /><br />Thank you.<br /><br />LOVE always