Chris Martin from Coldplay about Michael

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Recent Chris Martin interview with Howard Stern talking about Michael being one of his biggest influences & defending him  :) against that disgusting Howard who harbors some obviously jealous & unfounded hate toward MJ. You go CHRIS  /bravo/ !!!<br />Usually I don't like to bash,but when I remember what he said about Michael in the past I get very angry  :x .<br />Starting around 3:25ish[/size]<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Howard& Robyn: "Who are your other influences?"<br />Chris "Probably Bob Marley is number one...or Michael Jackson."<br /><br />Howard: "I never got Michael Jackson."<br />Chris: "Well you're just an [size=14pt]idiot[/size] then ( :shock:  :lol: )...what I like about him is that anywhere in the world, people like him."
<br />

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Interesting.  I've always liked Cold Play and have always found the lyrics to Viva La Vida rather haunting, like this excerpt:<br /><br />It was the wicked and wild wind<br />Blew down the doors to let me in<br />Shattered windows and the sound of drums<br />People couldn't believe what I'd become<br /><br />Revolutionaries wait<br />For my head on a silver plate<br />Just a puppet on a lonely string<br />Oh who would ever want to be king?<br /><br />He mentioned that his hits came to him quickly, not unlike how Michael described how he would simply receive the inspiration.  AND I didn't even know he was married to Gwyneth Paltrow until this interview!  <br /><br />No surprise someone like Howard Stern doesn't 'GET' Michael.  Bullies never do.
  • Hahaha I love it!
  • on 1327759092:
    <br />Interesting.  I've always liked Cold Play and have always found the lyrics to Viva La Vida rather haunting, like this excerpt:<br /><br />It was the wicked and wild wind<br />Blew down the doors to let me in<br />Shattered windows and the sound of drums<br />People couldn't believe what I'd become<br /><br />Revolutionaries wait<br />For my head on a silver plate<br />Just a puppet on a lonely string<br />Oh who would ever want to be king?<br /><br />He mentioned that his hits came to him quickly, not unlike how Michael described how he would simply receive the inspiration.  AND I didn't even know he was married to Gwyneth Paltrow until this interview!  <br /><br />No surprise someone like Howard Stern doesn't 'GET' Michael.  Bullies never do.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I like Coldplay too,and the tribute he did to Michael is wonderful  /bravo/ ,I think he is a fan  :)  ;D  !!!!![/size]<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    LOVE IT!!  It got me dancin'......and now I gotta get working.  :(  Later!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I *heart* Coldplay<br /> /bravo/<br />Thank you applehead!  <br />Great thread.....love it!.<br /><br />Blessings Always