MagicalXscapism2-Michael Jackson 2012 Genesis Challenge

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=10pt]Magical's videos are a real inspiration for me and this time she HIT THE NAIL ,wow  :shock: !!!!<br />Coincidence or not, she is working at a big project for the end of 2012,just like our TS is doing  albino/ .Here are her words ,that I guess applies to all of us here,cause:[/size]<br /><br />
[size=12pt]YOU are being called.You have spent your entire existence preparing for this incredible time.This is the moment we all been waiting for......BELIEVE in it or not,YOU are staring in a love story with the world.The greatest demostration for freedom- The best love story ever told.[/size]
<br /><br />Michael Jackson 2012 Genesis Challenge<br />

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Interesting video. Doesn't say much of what we already knew almost from the beginning.<br />I admit that before June 25th I didn't know Michael was so religious - this was a great revelation in the first months after June 25th. Yes I was very happy to understand this about him. And I still am.<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Apple for this video... bearhug<br /><br />My life is really better after June 25th... ::P  typing/ mj_dance/<br /><br />I'm waiting for Mike and continue to do so.... and with you all are fantastic !!!  ::P  rr/ michael-jackson/