Hey, Rai's back!

KaidanKaidan Posts: 18
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey you guys, I dunno if you saw the last thread, but this is Raikiramari, I lost the password to my account so  I had to make this one. <br />I didn't explain why I left in the last thread and I forgot how to edit, so uh, please excuse me on this one: <br /><br />From November ongoing, I had to leave because I started my new School full time, so I've been busy with Homework, catching up with old friends and carrying on with my Art. I'm back to MJDHI once again though, I guess I do miss my old account, starting new isn't easy. <br /><br />I remember all of you though! Seems like we even have some new members, I've taken a look around the website and noticed more people joined? It's either that or I've forgotten certain people. <br /><br />I hope you all didn't forget about  me XD

Comments

• Welcome back :) Maybe Souza or one of the mods can help you reset your old password.<br /><br />Blessings to you!
  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 18
    Aww, hey, I remember you, Voice! <br />Maybe :) <br />For now I'm fine with this account though XD
  • Hi Rai, good to see you back    bearhug<br /><br />Glad to hear that you did carry on with your amazing art!<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ
  • on 1327864770:
    <br />Hey you guys, I dunno if you saw the last thread, but this is Raikiramari, I lost the password to my account so  I had to make this one. <br />I didn't explain why I left in the last thread and I forgot how to edit, so uh, please excuse me on this one: <br /><br />From November ongoing, I had to leave because I started my new School full time, so I've been busy with Homework, catching up with old friends and carrying on with my Art. I'm back to MJDHI once again though, I guess I do miss my old account, starting new isn't easy. <br /><br />I remember all of you though! Seems like we even have some new members, I've taken a look around the website and noticed more people joined? It's either that or I've forgotten certain people. <br /><br />I hope you all didn't forget about  me XD <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy Rai  :) ,welcome back  bearhug !!!!<br />I remember your avatar,cause I liked very much  ;) !!![/size]<br /><br />index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1731;type=avatar
  • KaidanKaidan Posts: 18
    on 1327869217:
    <br />Hi Rai, good to see you back    bearhug<br /><br />Glad to hear that you did carry on with your amazing art!<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ<br />
    <br /><br />I remember you well Everlasting XD <br />Ah, thankyou :)
  • HEy Rai, I remember your Great posts and your fantastic <br />BAM Shirt!!! :)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome back!! :mrgreen:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1327864770:
    <br />Hey you guys, I dunno if you saw the last thread, but this is Raikiramari, I lost the password to my account so  I had to make this one. <br />I didn't explain why I left in the last thread and I forgot how to edit, so uh, please excuse me on this one: <br /><br />From November ongoing, I had to leave because I started my new School full time, so I've been busy with Homework, catching up with old friends and carrying on with my Art. I'm back to MJDHI once again though, I guess I do miss my old account, starting new isn't easy. <br /><br />I remember all of you though! Seems like we even have some new members, I've taken a look around the website and noticed more people joined? It's either that or I've forgotten certain people. <br /><br />I hope you all didn't forget about  me XD <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />hi Rai ! lolol/
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Good to see you again Rai/Kaidan.  I hope you'll share more of your artwork! :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome back  :) moonwalk_/
  • <br /><br />Welcome back, we missed you <br /><br /><br /> mj_dance/ :)<br /><br /><br />