• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow......thank you Sim!  These posts are astounding....<br />However, that video  /pull hair/<br />It makes me want to tell Michael...Stay!  Wherever you are....just stay.<br />The world is full of such nastiness...reports can be SO over the top rude.<br />Why do they have to say such mean things?  What did Michael (or Lisa) ever, ever<br />do to deserve such disrespect? Let's see: <br />Give music to the world....oh the horror!<br />Give their time to visiting children.....how could they!<br />Give millions to charity.....oh please not!<br />Give, Give, Give....that's what the %&$% they did! <br />See, Sim, get me going, LOL...............<br /><br />Awesome stuff!  Thank you so much!!!!!!!<br />you're the angel ;))<br />
  • on 1328366189:
    <br />
    I just watched both videos.  [size=12pt]I noticed that both Michael and Elvis had a pet monkey or chimp.[/size] [...]
    elvismjkey002.jpg<br /><br />Also, @Dontwalkaway: did you notice that at one point when they are having dinner, Oprah says to Lisa that they are some sort of distant cousins from Elvis' side? humm.... what's this supposed to mean!? I hope I understood well!!<br /><br />
    [...] Elvis had peacock stained glass and actual peacocks.  Michael and the Jackson5 had also used peacocks. [size=12pt]What do peacocks symbolize ? [/size] Is it unity, rainbow, ?  I saw on one of your links the other day that it was a gnosis or gnostic symbol.  [...]
    <br />
    Front wrote:
    SOURCE: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=5167.msg355914#msg355914<br />[...]<br />p.s.s. [size=12pt]Did you know that the peacock is an ancient symbol of immortality? some Historical Romanesque and Byzantine churches are adorned with peacocks reflecting this significance of incorruptibility. One might even say…………INvincible!  8-)  also, did you know that the butterfly is symbol of Resurrection?[/size] [...]
    <br />Front posted this ^^ after I had posted some montages on Mj & Elvis and the peacock theme in this topic here: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=5167.3925<br /><br />I also believe that the PEACOCK symbolizes MUSIC [the universal language !! - that's why Elvis had the peacock painted on the entrance to his music room) and the also the RAINBOW as it is so colorful!<br /><br />parisvsign002.jpg<br /><br />stockvectorqueenpeacock.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisquotesgod.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]The ankh - another KEY!! <br />And the Phoenix which has similar symbolism as the Peacock! ---)) Immortality, resurrection...[/size]<br /><br />mjelvisankh.jpg<br />phoenixprince.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm also thinking of "Peacock Productions" :
    Prior to recording the new album, Michael and the brothers fought for even more creative control. They ended their partnership with Gamble and Huff and took full control of writing, choosing, producing and performing their own material. They formed their own production company, called “Peacock Productions” and each brother formed his own publishing company. It was the birth of Michael’s own publishing company: MiJac Music.
    http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/era/jacksons/<br /><br />oh..and Sim this thread full of similarities between MJ & Elvis is amazing /bravo/
    @everlastinglove_MJ: wow! I had no idea about "peacock Productions"! Thanks for this info! It's great!= in this line of endless "coincidences" !!<br />and I am glad you love this thread!  bearhug
  • SimPattyK,<br /><br />Things are getting clearer but I still don't understand the significance of all the monkey's/chimps ????  <br /><br />That news video from 1994/1995 was completely annoying and ridiculous.  I hope they did get away from all of that and did what they wanted.  <br /><br />I usually don't pay attention to those kinds of new stories.  We have more important things to do like help heal the world and figure out the book of revelations in the bible. <br /><br /> 8-) 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1331074611:
    <br />
    on 1331061577:
    Why do they have to say such mean things?  What did Michael (or Lisa) ever, ever<br />do to deserve such disrespect? Let's see: <br />Give music to the world....oh the horror!<br />Give their time to visiting children.....how could they!<br />Give millions to charity.....oh please not!<br />Give, Give, Give....that's what the %&$% they did! <br />See, Sim, get me going, LOL...............
    EXACTLY!! WHY?? WHY?? WhY were they so awfully cruel to him? to them??<br />- That's the main reason why, till this day, I still beLIEve that the HOAX started LONG before June 25th, 2009!!<br />- I beLIEve that after the first allegations ,starting from the moment when MJ went into a rehab back in 1994 ('95? IF he really went to a rehab ...as Liz Taylor said , she took care of him in that period, like spoon feeding him and everything), so I think that after this, what we have witnessed  was just an illusion, his illusion (hoax), a parallel reality that I talked extensively about on this thread here (My Theory) <br />- I think that was the KEY moment that made him decide he was going to "die" like Elvis. <br />- That was the moment when  Michael must have told himself "that's it, I ain't gonna eat more crap from "them". <br />- That was also the moment that coincides with Lisa's words in that blog she posted on [size=12pt]June 26th, 2009[/size] where she says how Michael told her about 14 years prior, that "he was afraid he was gonna end up like my father, the way he did!" Elvis WAY -  "I did it MY WAY!" it all fits IMO!<br /><br />Other "coincidences" with the date of June 26th ??<br />26th June 1977 - Elvis' last concert<br />26th June 1979 - Elvis' father died<br />26th June 1909 - Elvis Presley's manager, Tom Parker was born<br />26th June 1938 - Felix “Bush” Breazeale - arranged a "living funeral" for himself ("Get Low" movie)<br /><br /><br />
    on 1331061577:
    <br />Wow......thank you Sim!  These posts are astounding....<br />[...]Awesome stuff!  Thank you so much!!!!!!!<br />you're the angel ;))
    0075.gifenvoie-baiser-492.GIF<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I love her voice....I really wish she would sing more.  She had a few songs here and there...I did actually see her perform.  It was awesome. I  know people compare her to her daddy, yada yada... that girl can sing!  Her show was amazing.....in her own right, Elvis' daughter or not.  There is something about the tone of her voice I love.  I don't typically like female singers/voices for some reason...just prefer a guy's voice.  I can count on one hand (ok maybe 2 hands,lol)  how many female voices I truly love on their own...her's is one.  <br />Thank you so much for the video......She does a great job with that song.......such true words as well.....kickem' when they're up, kickem' when they're down......sad.<br /><br />Have a very beautiful day!<br />Blessings Always<br />LOVE<br /><br />BTW....awesome post! LOL...I was so immersed in the video talk, I didn't mention how much I loved what all you wrote, sorry about that : )  Great post!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @Simpa..... We have another mention of peacock here.....I clicked on the link Ahktoni posted in the Whitney thread and it was about the sale of a Jackson photo album. Now the reason I remember this fact is that the auction house is named Peacock Auctions  :? and a double  :? :? because it is located in Bedford England......This is where my only child lives now and lectures for her career. It blows my mind that something like this album would be auctioned at a small town like Bedford and not at a more prestigious venue in London.  Wow....the coincidences.  :? :shock: :? I'm sure I have mentioned about her somewhere in some post over the past 2+ years or maybe I have finally gone completely mad and see everything as related now.<br /><br /><br />
    A private collector based in Britain bought the album and is now selling it at WH Peacocks auctioneers in Bedford, Bedfordshire, next month.<br />The sale has already attracted huge interest in the U.S. and auction houses believe the lot will well exceed its base price of just £3,000.<br /><br /><br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108208/Michael-Jacksons-family-photo-album-goes-auction.html#ixzz1oPYzeZYP
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Simpa, (I hope it's okay if I call you that?) I found the video of MJ & Lisa in Budapest, Hungary in 1994, very interesting.<br />I just have a dumb question, why did the reporter say of MJ's History album --"One of the songs is about how he single-handedly led to the fall of Communism. How he was the freedom fighter in the eastern Europe" ?  Was he just mocking and cynical or did something significant happen?  Maybe it was truly something God-sent, with more than meets the eye of observers. <br /><br />
    <br />http://www.thealligatoronline.com/?article/111
    What is most interesting about Jackson’s visits to the east were not the concerts themselves (the HIStory concerts were heavily choreographed and varied little from country to country) but rather the protocol and procedure of engagements surrounding them. For example, upon leaving his plane on arrival in Poland Jackson was greeted by children dancing in traditional dress, was presented with flowers and then whisked into a waiting helicopter as if a visiting world leader. He met with Aleksander Kwasniewski, then president, as well as the former president and leader of the Solidarity movement Lech Walesa. Later he was to travel to the capital to discuss the possible erection of a theme park with the Warsaw city authorities. Similar scenes were on show in Hungary whereby Jackson brought Budapest to a standstill filming a self-congratulatory mini-film which included hundreds of stage soldiers on the city’s main bridge over the Danube. On his arm as he later visited hospitals, clinics and orphanages was Lisa-Marie Presley, the daughter of the King of Rock n’ Roll and an apparent modern day Jackie Kennedy to the hordes or flashing cameras.
    <br />
    <br />Of course, Jackson himself was not responsible for the westernisation of eastern bloc culture singlehandedly, but his influence and willingness to engage with unfashionable nations in the 1990s and bring the biggest show on earth to their doorsteps did have a significant impact. Before talk of EU and NATO membership figures like Jackson embodied the West to the average Romanian or Hungarian. He practically personified its excitement, its wealth, its innovation along with its eccentricities, oddities and adulation of celebrity.
    <br />
    <br />Jackson was not a man of outstanding intellect beyond the bounds of musical composition and showmanship, nor was he a politician or global statesman who could claim to represent anybody except himself, but in him and through him people expressed their desire to live as freely as he and his countrymen did. They came in unsurpassed numbers to see what western creativity and spectacle had to offer, and in so doing Jackson paved the way for others of his profession to follow him to the east and showed those enjoying new freedoms that their destiny, like his, lay in their own hands. Jackson was no Alexey Stakhnov, the Soviet state-sponsored mining hero, he was a new idol for new times in the east, a poor black boy who had used his talents to raise his family from poverty to prosperity and conquer the entertainment world, and for that reason he will always be remembered in the old eastern bloc.
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I too, love Lisa's singing. She has a deep voice and puts her special attitude into it!
    Also in that video, you can see Michael Lockwood is the guitarist to the left.
  • SaffaGirlSaffaGirl Posts: 15
    on 1330289455:
    <br />These are some lovely photo-montages that a good friend of mine,<br />from facebook ("Michael Lisa"), keeps posting on my page.<br /><br />Enjoy! ;)<br /><br />42001911303943882061010.jpg<br /><br /><br />Lisa Marie's daughter, Riley and Michael Jackson's nephew, Austin.<br /><br />42313211078354904619910.jpg<br /><br /><br />Lisa's son Ben, with a Michael t-shirt on ;)<br /><br />42518211082839237504810.jpg<br /><br />42485011386774207111310.jpg<br /><br /><br />42523011285274883927910.jpg<br /><br /><br />Michael gave Lisa a pair of earrings that look very much like Princess Diana's<br /><br />weddingring.jpg<br /><br /><br />Blanket & Lisa ... eery resemblance!<br /><br />40784425465230127631310.jpg<br /><br />42294221383425871405110.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt][/size]OMGosh what a striking resemblance young Blanket and Lisa share  OMG! OMG! OMG!
    on 1331088555:
    <br />SimPattyK,<br />Things are getting clearer but I still don't understand the significance of all the monkey's/chimps ????
    If you remember, you and I had a discussion on monkeys on this thread: New Jesus - mark my words where I wrote more on what I think this could mean... But that's just my opinion! I could be very well wrong.<br /><br />
    on 1331088555:
    I usually don't pay attention to those kinds of new stories.
    Me neither. but now , in a retrospective thinking, it's good to see what cause Michael's motives and determination to create the HOAX! the escape plan!<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1331096755:
    <br />[...]I did actually see her perform.  It was awesome.I  know people compare her to her daddy, yada yada... that girl can sing!  Her show was amazing.....in her own right, Elvis' daughter or not.  There is something about the tone of her voice I love.
    WOW! you saw Lisa in concert!? Lucky you!<br />And I agree: Lisa has talent, she has a very particular voice, a special original timber of voice that makes her unique, just like her Dad's voice! You can never make confusions between them and other artists.<br />Lisa may not have her father's charisma and his motivation , but she sure is talented and has the heart of an artist. <br /><br />
    on 1331096755:
    I don't typically like female singers/voices for some reason...just prefer a guy's voice.  I can count on one hand (ok maybe 2 hands,lol)  how many female voices I truly love on their own...her's is one. 
    Me too! I prefer by far male voices!! And  I also like Lisa's voice and I adore Patricia Kass also for her special distinct low and bluesy voice, very "velvet, soft" kind of voice! I think that's very sensual in a female artist!!<br />I love and I appreciate huge talents like Celine Dion, Sarah Brightman, Lara Fabian, Barbara Streisand, etc.... they all have splendid voices, great music, extreme beauty and everything, but when it comes to make my heart sing ...its only the low register voices....<br /><br />
    Here's an example of a song that puts into advantage exactly what I like in Patricia's voice, for example:<br />PURE  SOFT VELVET voice! No strident note, no yelling... just sweet, warm vibratos  LOVE it!!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1331103814:
    <br />@Simpa..... We have another mention of peacock here.....I clicked on the link Ahktoni posted in the Whitney thread and it was about the sale of a Jackson photo album. Now the reason I remember this fact is that the auction house is named Peacock Auctions  :?
    yeah!! that's another great connection!! good observation you have, thank you for posting about it!!<br /><br />
    on 1331103814:
    This is where my only child lives now and lectures for her career. It blows my mind that something like this album would be auctioned at a small town like Bedford and not at a more prestigious venue in London.  Wow....the coincidences.  :? :shock: :? I'm sure I have mentioned about her somewhere in some post over the past 2+ years or maybe I have finally gone completely mad and see everything as related now.
    hummm... that's really interesting... I don't think you're mad!! there are really so many coincidences.... very bizarre coincidences that make you wonder !!<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1331122793:
    Simpa, (I hope it's okay if I call you that?)
    Yes of course, you can call me Simpa or Sim or SimPattyK... how you like it!<br /><br />
    on 1331122793:
    I just have a dumb question, why did the reporter say of MJ's History album --"One of the songs is about how he single-handedly led to the fall of Communism. How he was the freedom fighter in the eastern Europe" ?  Was he just mocking and cynical or did something significant happen?  Maybe it was truly something God-sent, with more than meets the eye of observers.
    I am not 100% sure that the situation was identical to all the other ex-communist countries, but I will tell you what happened in Romania!!<br />During the communist regime, anything that was western was CENSORED !! people were thrown to prison even just for listening a clandestine radio channel like "Free Europa" for example.<br />After 1989  (the Fall of the communism), the first western artist that ever came to concert in Romania was MICHAEL !! Not only was he the first, but he was the biggest Megastar ever! So this was seen like a really MAJOR event in Romania and all over the world! it was like a symbolic liberation, like a symbolic fall of the communist CENSORSHIP! After Michael gave that concert in Bucharest in 1992, many other foreign artists came here to sing! Michael really "gave the tone"!! Michael kind of put Romania on the map! Because until then, the rest of the globe had heard only horrifying things about Romania from the MEDIA!!! But when Michael's concert was broadcasted to 80 countries through HBO, people all over the world got to learn that the Romanian are not wild monkeys just fallen from the trees! but they actually were humans and even knew the lyrics to Michael Jackson's songs!!<br />So that was the impact that Michael had in Romania, and symbolically yes, at least in my country he can be considered as the "fall of the communism" loll Most probably he had the same impact on other ex-communist countries when he toured with Dangerous!<br /><br />I also think that those stupid news-reporters were also ironical!! they were trying to belittle and to decrease the importance of what Michael did in these countries when he came here to sing! "they" didn't like the power that Michael had over people! "they" most certainly disliked the fact that Michael was received in all ex-communist countries, pretty much like a President! with all the preparing for an important head of State or Highly important diplomat! Michael was received by the Presidents of these countries! Michael was waited at the airports with traditional costumes and food, he was invited to visit the most important buildings in these countries! So Michael was becoming much too important for the "tastes" of the snakes behind the MEDIA!! (read TPTB!). That's why that video which I posted above ^^ is so full of B.S. against Michael! they were trying to discredit him in anyway they could!<br /><br />
    on 1331122793:
    I too, love Lisa's singing. She has a deep voice and puts her special attitude into it![/size][/font]
    Also in that video, you can see Michael Lockwood is the guitarist to the left.
    Yeahh! the GUITARIST!! ;) loll  :lol: I'm glad you noticed him! ;)<br /><br /><br />rileyparis.jpg<br /><br />41948711898389489283110.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />27111123447301657612614.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]1.  The BRACELET !!!<br /> (follow the arrows on this montage ^^ and the position of Elvis' hand on Lisa, <br />as well as the identical position of Michael's hand on Lisa !! - that is NOT a coincidence!! <br />that is a clear CLUE they left for us to SEE!! same bracelet, same hand-position)<br /><br />How I see this:<br />a) Either all 3 of them had similar bracelets<br /><br />OR<br /><br />b) Lisa wore Elvis' bracelet, then gave it to Michael who continued <br />to wear it even years after the "divorce" ;)<br /><br />42037811903568488765210.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]2. Another detail, Lisa never wears a wedding ring, even though<br />she is supposed to be married to Michael Lockwood for several years now. <br />Ok:<br />a) either she doesn't want to wear it <br /><br />OR .... <br /><br />b) I let you be the judge on this .... ;)[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]3. Another fact: Lisa did wear Michael's ring, so did Michael! <br />Michael in fact was still wearing his wedding ring years after their "divorce"!!<br />See the montage below:[/size]<br /><br />30922517826582611991681.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Alex Pettyfer Engaged To Riley Keough: REPORT[/size]<br />http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/13/alex-pettyfer-engaged-riley-keough_n_1342760.html<br /><br />Alex Pettyfer and Riley Keough aren't wasting any time.<br />Us Weekly reports that the 21-year-old British actor is engaged to Lisa Marie Presley's 22-year-old daughter after dating for only six months.<br /><br />The couple were spotted on Monday getting lunch in Los Angeles and no one could ignore the giant rock Keough was sporting on her ring finger.<br />The couple met on the set of the upcoming male stripper movie, "Magic Mike," and were first seen kissing in October.<br /><br />Pettyfer dated "Glee" star Dianna Agron for almost a year and broke things off in February 2011. The actor earned somewhat of a reputation as a loose cannon when it was reported that Agron was "terrified" of Pettyfer after he threatened her during a phone call. Reps for the actor denied that any threats were made.<br />Keough has also reportedly dated singer Ryan Cabrera and Jonah Hill.<br />