Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1333489955:
    <br />[....]<br />Simpa, I'm thinking hard, but I'm not sure what you mean. :icon_geek:
    Then probably it's just me having crazy thoughts.... :icon_lol:<br /><br />Well you know... we've been discussing on the previous page about secret passages, tunnels, bunkers, underground ways/paths, etc.... and today comes Front posting about "the path less traveled",  "doors that will open" (we talked about keys), "corridors" (read: tunnels) and the "unprecedented journey " ... see what I mean?<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :icon_lol: What could the weeds be, in your application?  The only plants that grow in the dark are mushrooms, or maybe marijuana with hydroponics.<br /><br />corridor1-leighton-battery.jpg<br /><br />3413979780_93e86d77ef.jpg<br /><br />undergroundtunnel.jpg<br /><br />or maybe even:<br /><br />lightsaviv3.jpg
    lmao MJonMind  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: you cracked me up with your com and pics  :icon_lol:<br />Well ... in my imagination, the entrance and the exit of these secret underground tunnels, are hidden in the weeds (woods?), camouflaged by vegetation, plants, etc... it's like rabbit holes, like in Alice in wonderland  :icon_albino: loll Just at the entrance, and maybe ... the more you advance into it, it gets more sophisticated.... who knows maybe close to your last pic ....?? MAYBE?? assome-etoiles.gif Just guessing ...  lolll  :icon_lol:<br />Am I delusional here?? 3d-yeux-zarbi.gif  Mike and/or Elvis, if you guys are really reading here, I hope you're having a good laugh  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You guys are awesome....<br />I thought about the tunnels as well.  We have talked about tunnels from the near beginning.  All the tunnels under UCLA...as well as tunnels under homes Michael has been associated with.  It's all so Alice in Wonderland-ish : ) I don't think it's a coincidence that one of the terms used in ARGs is "rabbit hole"....too appropriate.  I love the Elvis connections through this as well.  I was so shocked to learn that Elvis' home in Hollywood was so close to Carolwood......I knew immediately that something must be up with that.  I am astounded all the time by how much I have come to learn through this.  The details are amazing.  <br />Thank you both MJonmind and Simpa.....you're both amazing to me........I love the way you think and bounce ideas around together.  <br />Have a great day!<br /><br />Blessings Always
    Wishingstar, so good of you to join us! :D<br />You're so right about all the mysterious tunnels mentioned in this hoax, where so many secrets are happening.<br />And when you consider all the stories around the world of man-made miles of underground tunnels, catacombs, hideouts many stories deep, perhaps small cities, whispers of super-sonic highways  in places like Area 51, Denver airport, the Great Pyramid, Temple mount, Himalayan mountains, and so many other places; small wonder we want to 'dig' further into this!  I guess mankind has always had to go literally underground to effectively hide from prying eyes, authorities and above-ground terrors. Think of all the exciting movies that include that aspect --Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, the Da Vinci Code, etc.
    Wishy & MjonMind, love you sisters :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Here are some videos...that I found nice and interesting ....<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=18pt]Hear Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet,' <br />her first new song in five years -- EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/04/06/hear-lisa-marie-presleys-you-aint-seen-nothing-yet-her-first-new-song-in-five-years-exclusive/<br /><br />lisayouain.jpg
    <br /><br />I really love this song.... from the first audition!<br />
  • on 1328230124:
    <br /><br />
    And I had no idea about the AI partly owned by Michael. OMG !
    <br /><br />I don't know this for sure, but it has been discussed in the past, connected with ownership of TMZ, Oprah, X-factor, etc. and Michael's connection to billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.  The problem is that these under the radar negotiations and purchases are hard to find info on.  There's some links here:<br /><br /><br />http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com/2011/02/tmz-is-possible-informer-and-this-is.html <br /><br /><br />Also I've been trying to find a short video clip of MJ telling media in possibly 2008, that his finances are great and that he just signed a cheque for $500 million. <br />Does anyone know where that one is?  Almost all videos and news talk about how broke he was, and that his life-time earnings were only $500 million, which is such a funny joke.  Anyway I've always wondered what in the world did MJ buy with that amount. Any thoughts?<br />
    <br /><br />perhaps he was preparing for hoax... putting that money into other funds under different name... remember he needed a swiss or german account... dunno, just a guess.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1333744493:
    <br />
    [size=18pt]Hear Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet,' <br />her first new song in five years -- EXCLUSIVE[/size]<br /><br />http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/04/06/hear-lisa-marie-presleys-you-aint-seen-nothing-yet-her-first-new-song-in-five-years-exclusive/<br /><br />lisayouain.jpg
    <br /><br />I really love this song.... from the first audition!<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, Sim...this really is amazing sounding......each time I hear her voice, I love it more.......<br />thanks for posting this!  <br />Have a great evening!<br />Blessings
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Hi @AustralianBeliever!<br />If i remember correctly - 50 thousand check  is from Bash*t interview, limo part in Vegas.))<br /><br />BLESSINGS!
  • on 1333756829:
    <br />Hi @AustralianBeliever!<br />If i remember correctly - 50 thousand check  is from Bash*t interview, limo part in Vegas.))<br /><br />BLESSINGS!<br />
    <br /><br />i thought we were speaking of MJ signing a 500M check, not recieving one.
    Simpa<br />
    You're right, Lisa seems to have found the perfect style fit like a glove for her soft velvet voice, I just LOVE her voice and the new song is just great!!<br />Interesting how she chose YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET - as her first single!!  <br />She's original and classy! I DO believe Elvis must be very proud of her and happy that his talent flourished like that in his daughter. It's amazing how his physical traits and immense talent just seems to have transferred to her!  Besides his discography, he left us a precious living-legacy!<br />I truly admire Lisa for succeeding to remain a down-to-earth person, for living her life and having fun, forming a family, having kids and also managed to create her own way in a musical career! She's been through so many for her age and she's more strong and more beautiful than ever!  She's really fascinating to watch and listen!
    <br />I so agree. I love it!  "Smokey" and "velvety" are such accurate descriptions!<br /><br />
    Lisa Marie Presley<br />You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet lyrics<br /><br />Lay down the law don’t make a sound<br />Just critical, just going down <br />I don’t belong<br />I’ve lost the plot <br />Not gonna fall <br />Can’t be what I’m not<br /><br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it<br />You ain’t seen nothin’ yet<br /><br />If I don’t get with your system then I'm sure to fit<br />You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />Lay down the truth don’t make a sound<br />Just a piece of fruit who’s hit the ground<br />I don’t respond<br />I’ve lost the plot<br />Unethical<br />Not what I thought<br /><br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it<br />You ain’t seen nothin yet<br /><br />I’m a bit transgressive and suppressive as well<br />You ain't seen nothing yet<br /><br />Am I a disruption to your corruption?<br />You ain’t seen nothing yet<br /><br />(instrumental break)<br /><br />You can think that I’m evil and all for it<br />You ain’t seen nothing yet<br /><br />If I don’t get with your system<br />Then I’m sure to fit<br /><br />No longer elated, now you’re frustrated<br />You ain’t seen nothing yet!<br /><br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it<br />You ain’t seen nothing yet<br /><br />If I don’t get with your system then I’m sure to fit<br />You ain’t seen nothing yet<br /><br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it<br />I’m a bit transgressive and suppressive as well <br />You ain’t seen nothing yet<br />http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lisa_marie_presley/you_aint_seen_nothin_yet.html
    <br /><br />Aussie<br />
    perhaps he was preparing for hoax... putting that money into other funds under different name... remember he needed a swiss or german account... dunno, just a guess.
    <br />I agree. There have been various discussion on MJ's finances way back. I believe he deliberately over-invested in hidden places under other names, pertinent to the hoax to appear that he is $400 million in debt to the media and public.  There was one part of the 2003 Gary home-coming trip video where MJ is riding in the SUV with several fans, and one of them ask about how much money he has. MJ shyly says he doesn't want to say. After the fan suggests $2 billion, MJ says, "It's up there", kind of bashfully. That means either that it's under or over, and he so modest or clever in not specifying! :icon_cool:  If that is true, what in the world happened from 2003 to 2009, to $2 Billion?  :affraid:  Even a few million dollar lawsuits aren't going to whittle that down too far.  <br /><br />2 billion  = 900 + 99 + 1 millions X 2 :icon_e_wink:.<br />
  • AND.... if he has been planning this hoax since from mid 90's as some suggest, he would be channeling and grooming his finances from waaaaaaaaaayy back....<br /><br />therefore even once MJ is 'dead' MJ would have full access to all of MJ's funds.... <br /><br /><br />planning planning planning... it wasnt just the days events on 25/06 that were planned, its all the stuff afterwards too that he needed to take care of...<br /><br />also being able to put aside a large sum that looks like "all he had" so at the time of distributing will, to the public it looks like the kids and mrs jackson and charity got all that was left of MJ's $$...<br /><br />mind you not to mention the way he has designed a MONTEROUS ongoing residual income from album sales, old and new, amongst other ventures that gets pumped straight to the estate...<br /><br />smart smart beautiful man xx
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1333751590:
    <br />
    on 1328230124:
    <br /><br />
    And I had no idea about the AI partly owned by Michael. OMG !
    <br /><br />I don't know this for sure, but it has been discussed in the past, connected with ownership of TMZ, Oprah, X-factor, etc. and Michael's connection to billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.  The problem is that these under the radar negotiations and purchases are hard to find info on.  There's some links here:<br /><br /><br />http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com/2011/02/tmz-is-possible-informer-and-this-is.html <br /><br /><br />Also I've been trying to find a short video clip of MJ telling media in possibly 2008, that his finances are great and that he just signed a cheque for $500 million. <br />Does anyone know where that one is?  Almost all videos and news talk about how broke he was, and that his life-time earnings were only $500 million, which is such a funny joke.  Anyway I've always wondered what in the world did MJ buy with that amount. Any thoughts?<br />
    <br /><br />perhaps he was preparing for hoax... putting that money into other funds under different name... remember he needed a swiss or german account... dunno, just a guess.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think this is the video (from 2002) where MJ  briefly mentions his finances and signing a cheque for $500 million <br /><br />                                         
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Great emotions  :icon_cry:..... Michael is the king of heart, soul and mind...a greatest love !!!  :bearhug: Thanks for sharing !! :bearhug:
  • Thanks fin fin
    Thanks Finfin! I saved it.<br />Sorry for the off-topic Simpa! :)
    Oh my ! you don't need to be sorry  for that, dear!<br />Talk whatever you like here, fine with me , you are ON-topic! As long as it's about Michael and/or the main forum-subjects and you don't talk about washing dishes or going to a picnic  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: it's ok with me!!  :icon_e_wink:
  • Good song "You ain't seen nothing Yet".  It fits in with the hoax and it fits her.  I love some of the other lines too, such as "Am I a disruption to your corruption ?",  "Lay down the law don't make a sound" and others.  <br /><br />Good Luck Lisa !<br /><br />Love You
    :icon_lol: Well, if that's the case!<br /><br />MJ picnic—love his color style!<br /><br />4186492_jpg<br /><br />MJ washing dishes! (probably the only time he ever did –but I could be totally wrong!)<br /><br />Michael-Jackson-and-Paul-McCartney-doing-the-dishes.jpg<br /><br />Okay, back to Lisa's album!
    LMFAO  :thjajaja121: MJonMind you just killed me  :icon_lol: You're adorable and sooo funny!! Very cool pics, and so fit for our discussion :icon_e_biggrin: You're definitely ON-topic, dear  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Love you my friend :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />@Dontwalkaway: you're so right , the lyrics, especially certain words, are more than interesting, a bit bizarre I might say! they don't quite seem to fit with the harmony of the melody and Lisa's voice...they're' like out of the context! and something tells me that sooner or later we will be able to understand those lyrics in a different light... maybe connect them to some other info or clues that we'll discover....<br /><br /><br /><br />Amazing montage by my FB friend Michael Lisa ; great discovery!! I never even noticed the different background!  :omg:<br />https://www.facebook.com/BlogMichaelLisa<br /><br />lisamjcask.jpg
    on 1333755127:
    <br />Wow, Sim...this really is amazing sounding......each time I hear her voice, I love it more.......<br />thanks for posting this!  <br />Have a great evening!<br />Blessings
    Thank you, dear , have a nice weekend !<br />kissssssssss<br /><br /><br />You're right, Lisa seems to have found the perfect style fit like a glove for her soft velvet voice, I just LOVE her voice and the new song is just great!!<br />Interesting how she chose YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET - as her first single!!  :icon_e_wink:<br />She's original and classy! I DO believe Elvis must be very proud of her and happy that his talent flourished like that in his daughter. It's amazing how his physical traits and immense talent just seems to have transferred to her! 0007.gif Besides his discography, he left us a precious living-legacy!<br />I truly admire Lisa for succeeding to remain a down-to-earth person, for living her life and having fun, forming a family, having kids and also managed to create her own way in a musical career! She's been through so many for her age and she's more strong and more beautiful than ever! 0007.gif She's really fascinating to watch and listen! respect-chapeau.gif<br /><br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Beautiful pic with beautiful Lisa in the FORE_T [/size] :icon_lol: :suspect:<br /><br />5324091285.jpg
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> [size=12pt]THANK YOU for the lyrics MjonMind  [/size]:icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Lay down the law don’t make a sound / Just critical, just going down<br />I don’t belong / I’ve lost the plot / Not gonna fall / Can’t be what I’m not<br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / You ain’t seen nothin’ yet<br />If I don’t get with your system then I'm sure to fit / You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />Lay down the truth don’t make a sound / Just a piece of fruit who’s hit the ground<br />I don’t respond / I’ve lost the plot / Unethical / Not what I thought<br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / You ain’t seen nothin yet<br />I’m a bit transgressive and suppressive as well / You ain't seen nothing yet<br />Am I a disruption to your corruption? / You ain’t seen nothing yet<br />(instrumental break)<br />You can think that I’m evil and all for it / You ain’t seen nothing yet<br />If I don’t get with your system / Then I’m sure to fit<br />No longer elated, now you’re frustrated / You ain’t seen nothing yet!<br /><br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / You ain’t seen nothing yet<br />If I don’t get with your system then I’m sure to fit / You ain’t seen nothing yet<br />You can think that I’m evil and I’m all for it / I’m a bit transgressive and suppressive as well<br />You ain’t seen nothing yet<br /><br />http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/lisa_marie_presley/you_aint_seen_nothin_yet.htm<br /><br /><br />Lisa Marie Presley | Song: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet | Album: Storm & Grace<br /><br />[size=12pt]IMO: This is a BAM-article! as far as Lisa is concerned!!!! And if her future actions will reflect the lyrics of this song, she might probably be opening a door for Elvis to come back!!![/size] :elvis-1405:<br /><br />Read ALL the comments underneath this article!! They're equally INTERESTING!!! It seems some people there even KNOW and MET Lisa!<br />I gotta thank once again to my FB friend @MichaelLisa for sending me this link! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Is Lisa Marie Presley Telling Off Scientology in a Song?[/size]<br />By Tony Ortega Tue., Apr. 10 2012 at 8:00 AM<br /><br />http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/04/scientology_lisa_marie_presley_aint_seen_nothin.php<br /><br />For a couple of days now, our excellent tipsters have been alerting us to this new song from Lisa Marie Presley.<br /><br />It's not that they're big Lisa Marie fans -- although this song really isn't bad, I must say. No, the reason Scientology Watchers are fascinated by Lisa Marie's new single, "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet," released ahead of her new album Storm and Grace, is that the lyrics of this song sure read like a big middle finger to the Church of Scientology.<br /><br />Give it a listen, and then let's go over the lyrics together.<br />In recent weeks, we'd heard rumblings that Presley, a longtime member, had grown disaffected with Scientology and had quietly walked away from it. (Similar rumors have been heard for years, so that's nothing new.)<br />If she has left, it won't be the first time a big-name celebrity ditched the church. As we reported earlier, even Tom Cruise spent a full decade all but out of Scientology while he was with Nicole Kidman, but both Cruise and the church managed to keep it quiet at the time.<br /><br />Other celebrities, like actor Jason Beghe, have made their exits in a more noisy way.<br />So has Lisa Marie "blown," as they say in Scientology? Well, let's look at the lyrics...<br /><br />    [size=12pt]You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet[/size]<br /><br />    Lay down the law, don't make a sound<br />    Just critical, just going down<br />    I don't belong, I've lost the plot<br />    Not gullible, can't be what I'm not<br /><br />    You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fail<br />    Well you ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    Lay down the truth, don't make a sound<br />    Just a piece of fruit who's hit the ground<br />    I don't respond, I've lost the plot<br />    Unethical, not what I thought<br /><br />    You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well<br />    Well you ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    Am I a disruption to your corruption?<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fail<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    No longer elated, now you're frustrated<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fail<br />    Well you ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    You can think that I'm evil and I'm off the rails<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br />    I'm a bit transgressive and suppressive as well<br />    You ain't seen nothin' yet<br /><br /><br />For some thoughts about the song, I turned to Jefferson Hawkins, a man who at one time was in charge of marketing Dianetics to the world, and someone with a lot of expertise about both Scientology and messages in media. I asked Jeff, is Lisa Marie telling the church not so subtly to keep away from her?<br /><br />    Wow, it sure looks like it. I think the key is the use of the terms "unethical" and "suppressive," which are definitely Scientology-speak. It sounds to me like they are putting pressure on her and calling her out-ethics and suppressive, and this is her response -- you ain't seen nothing yet. Love it.<br /><br />When Scientology excommunicates someone, it declares them a "suppressive person" or "SP," and instructs other Scientologists to "disconnect" from the SP -- even the members of the SP's own family. Church members live in fear of being "declared," and will do almost anything to stay in the good graces of the church so they can remain in contact with other family members.<br /><br />No Scientologist of good standing would describe themselves (even jokingly) "a bit suppressive," as Lisa Marie labels herself here.<br />I also showed the lyrics to Chuck Beatty, a longtime former Scientologist with deep expertise in the church's arcane "technology" and lingo. Here's what he had to say...<br /><br />    Clearly it's way beyond what would be acceptable for a Scientologist in the fold to be implying, so it sounds to me like it's her declaration of "fuck you" to Scientology. Her use of the words suppressive, transgressive, critical, truth, and system all clearly would be taken as bad indicators at Scientology celebrity headquarters. The attitude sure sounds reminiscent of Elvis's "fuck you" comments to Scientology. Good for her!<br /><br />I've put in an interview request to Lisa Marie's publicist, and let's hope that she wants to share with us her thoughts on the song.<br />I'm struck not only with the word "suppressive," which seems a dead giveaway, but also with the general thrust of the song. I mean, your typical pop song isn't likely to have this kind of sentiment in it...<br />"If I don't get with your system then I'm sure to fail"<br /><br />Former Scientologists -- and I've talked to quite a few -- all tell me that one of the scariest things that faced them when they dropped out of the Scientology "system" was that they had been warned by church officials that they were ill-equipped to survive the "wog" (non-Scientology) world outside the organization, and that they would surely fail if they left the Sea Org, for example.<br /><br />Also, for someone coming to the realization that they no longer belong in Scientology (and will suffer from "ethics" officers on the way out), there is hardly a more fitting characterization than...<br /><br />"I don't respond, I've lost the plot<br />Unethical, not what I thought"<br /><br />And with the church mired in controversy, with allegations of shocking abuse appearing in court testimony and in new press revelations, her words of warning to church leadership seem especially ominous...<br /><br />"Am I a disruption to your corruption?<br />You ain't seen nothin' yet"<br /><br />Well, we're obviously reading a lot of things into these lyrics that Lisa Marie may not have intended, but at the minimum this is an extremely unusual statement for a longtime Scientologist to make, and we hope she speaks publicly about it soon. (And hopefully, to us!)<br />____________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />These are the first comments, but read them all, the most interesting are towards the end!!<br /><br />Wow Lisa!  PLEEAASE GO FOR IT!!!<br />Lisa tried to move out to the UK about eighteen months ago? Near Saint Hill, she went into meltdown (something about that advanced Tech delivered in the UK).<br />Lisa there are alot of people out here who will welcome you with open arms and warm hearts... just do it!!!<br />CofS Exit Zone and 11 more liked this<br /> <br />Chuck Beatty 10 hours ago in reply to scilonschools<br />Elvis was a smart man!  Glad his daughter is appreciating her dad's intuitive wisdom.<br />Ya know, I've seen so many people are just so naturally honest and immune to all of Hubbard/Scientology's ploys.<br />So glad Lisa is her own woman and really telling it like it is!  Go Lisa!<br />Leslie Hope liked this<br /> <br />Bradley Greenwood 8 hours ago in reply to Chuck Beatty<br />I was never a big Elvis fan, but his summation of Scientology was not only intuitive, it was prophetic. I never get tired of hearing his rant about Scientology. It's never too late; if Lisa indeed leaves, it will be a MAJOR blow to Slappy's crew.<br /><br /> DodoTheLaser 20 hours ago<br />Debbie Cook and now Lisa Marie Presley?!<br />Year 2012 has so much caek in it - Nirvana is imminent.<br />Nirvana - the word literally means "blowing out" - referring in the Buddhist<br />context, to the blowing out of the fires of greed, hatred, and delusion.