Lisa Marie Presley ~ interviews/videos/articles/photos

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Good for her! Elvis and MJ must be proud!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334215786:
    <br />Good for her! Elvis and MJ must be proud!
    I think so , too! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />Lisa Marie Presley Album Release Dinner With Hubby H2843<br /><br />
    H2842 Paparazzi Henry's Star Encounters 4/11/12<br />MADEO -<br />Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Lockwood -<br />Elvis Presley's daughter was with her very tall husband and she stopped to sign autographs and pose with funny guy, Yehya. Lisa Marie has a brand new album, her first in 7 years. She was all smiles.<br />That's the latest from Hollywood<br />Take care,<br />HENRY
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I hope LMP is sending a message to Scientology with those lyrics - it certainly seems like it.  I think that's a reason she moved to England for a while, to get away from them.  England for the longest time, resisted Scientology and has only recently been accepted as a 'religion' there.  It's definitely a cult and one that you have to pay a lot to belong to, plus they get whatever dirt on you that they can so they can trap you.  I saw this video once of this guy from the BBC(?) interviewing someone who was either in or leaving scientology and wherever he went, the scientology people kept showing up and interrupting, very threateningly actually.  This journalist was trying to expose scientology for what it is and even got interviews with celebrities involved in the cult and whenever he mentioned it's cult-likeness, the interview was shut down.  So I do hope LMP is out or getting out.
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    <br />
    on 1334234857:
    <br /><br />Lisa Marie Presley Album Release Dinner With Hubby H2843<br /><br />
    H2842 Paparazzi Henry's Star Encounters 4/11/12<br />MADEO -<br />Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Lockwood -<br />Elvis Presley's daughter was with her very tall husband and she stopped to sign autographs and pose with funny guy, Yehya. Lisa Marie has a brand new album, her first in 7 years. She was all smiles.<br />That's the latest from Hollywood<br />Take care,<br />HENRY
    <br />
    <br /><br />Ok, who is that hat man behind her from 0:22 to 0:35  :icon_geek: ??
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1334237056:
    <br /><br />
    on 1334234857:
    <br /><br />Lisa Marie Presley Album Release Dinner With Hubby H2843<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Ok, who is that hat man behind her from 0:22 to 0:35[/size]  :icon_geek: ??
    3d-surpris-non.gif machoire2.gif<br /><br />elvislisa0.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]@AKHTONI: I don't know if i ever told you that I love you, but now it's the right tIME!! Come here you :bearhug:[/size]
  • HOLY SH**!!!!! Hatman again!
    on 1334260195:
    <br />HOLY SH**!!!!! Hatman again!<br />
    <br />***SIM is dancing and jumping all over the placeee!! ***  :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:<br /><br />3d-sautille.gif 3d-coeur-sourire.gif<br /><br />I just love my 2012 Easter Bunny emoticone-lapin-9423.gif panier-oeufs-paques-3943.gif<br /><br />5785814296.jpg<br />
    on 1334259992:
    <br />[size=12pt]@AKHTONI: I don't know if i ever told you that I love you, but now it's the right tIME!! Come here you :bearhug:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_redface: thanks SIM love you too  :bearhug:      :bearhug:        :bearhug:<br /><br />yes, please elvis come back . I pray  :bowdown:  :bowdown:
    on 1334265502:
    <br />
    on 1334259992:
    <br />[size=12pt]@AKHTONI: I don't know if i ever told you that I love you, but now it's the right tIME!! Come here you :bearhug:[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_redface: thanks SIM love you too  :bearhug:      :bearhug:        :bearhug:<br /><br />yes, please elvis come back . I pray  :bowdown:  :bowdown:<br />
    Sending you teddy bear kisses ourson-amour-9215.gif<br /><br />
    on 1334266752:
    <br />
    on 1334265502:
    <br />
    on 1334259992:
    <br /><br /> :icon_redface: thanks SIM love you too  :bearhug:      :bearhug:        :bearhug:<br /><br />yes, please elvis come back . I pray  :bowdown:  :bowdown:<br />
    Sending you teddy bear kisses ourson-amour-9215.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Sim thanks you are angel  :bearhug:<br /><br />now I can't help my self I am listening to teddy bear  :elvis-1405:<br />Elvis Presley - Teddy Bear.
    on 1334267389:
    <br />[...]<br />now I can't help my self I am listening to teddy bear  :elvis-1405:<br />Elvis Presley - Teddy Bear.
    yeahh! elvis-9.gif<br /><br />And I'm dancing..... ellif_dance.gif
  • Why not leave scientology. MJ left Jehovas church. I've always felt that MJ and LM were really in love. <br />
  • on 1334276034:
    <br />Why not leave scientology. MJ left Jehovas church. I've always felt that MJ and LM were really in love.<br />
    <br /><br />wow... what an ignorant comment. MJ never left his God.... dont you read his lyrics and actually, not listen, but *hear* what he is saying? Another day feat. L.Kravitz.... perfect example...<br /><br />MJ had been witnessed on many occasion going into JW kingdom hall (what you refer to as church) incognito...<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • @ simpa, saw your video this morn on your FB account - was hoping you'd post in this thread. amazing huh... thanks for sharing my love.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Seriously, this is the last time I will ask: leave the kids alone. It's not important and it's none of our business. Discuss clothes and clues all you want, but stop theorizing about their bio parents. It's pure gossip and I don't want it here. No way you can see if people are related like that, it's all speculation. Stop that, leave the kids alone. 

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I think this mystery man looks alot like "Jon Cotner"..  Here is the comparisons..Cheers<br /><br />What also gives it away is the earing he is wearing and the same nose and chin..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    2good2btrue, number-one-respect-953.gif
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1334466195:
    <br />2good2btrue, number-one-respect-953.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Right on :omg:
  • @2good, MJonmind but this man is supposed to be Michael in disguise or Elvis ?!?!?  isn't it ?!?!?  :elvis-1405: :elvis-1405:
    lisamariee.jpg<br /><br />[size=14pt]Lisa Marie Talks About Life, Motherhood and Her New Album <br />in the May Edition of Elle Magazine<br />http://www.elvis.com/news/detail.aspx?id=6259
    <br />April 13, 2012 <br /><br />A rare interview with Lisa Marie Presley in the May edition of Elle magazine tells all about her transformation from heir to the King of Rock 'n' Roll to finding her own place in the world and the upcoming release of her new album, "Storm and Grace."<br />Elle magazine music correspondent, Liza Ghorbani, sat down with Presley at her Medieval style estate outside of London, England. Lisa Marie talked about growing up the child of a music icon, her new album, and how motherhood has softened her once bad-girl image.<br /><br />"I think people think I'm harder and more arrogant and cocky than I am<br />because [size=12pt]I know how to put on a front[/size] (  :icon_eek: ), <br />but it's nothing like who I am inside. To be honest, I'm really overly, <br />scarily sensitive," said Lisa Marie.<br /><br />Lisa Marie described her new album as no longer "pissed off and bitter" <br />but "exposing her vulnerability" and "laying her soul bare with a 'this is me, <br />take it or leave it' attitude."<br /><br />"Her songwriting is brave and real. She's saying something," said Oscar-winning producer T Bone Burnett, who helped produce her latest album. "I think it helps Lisa Marie to have that genetic makeup, because there wasn't a better singer in the last century than Elvis Presley. Her dad had extraordinary taste and I think she got that from him."<br /><br />Both Lisa Marie and Burnett tell Elle magazine the album is something Elvis would have been proud of and both are pleased to have achieved that goal.<br /><br />Read more of Lisa Marie's interview in the May edition of Elle magazine. <br />Hear Lisa Marie's latest single "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" on YouTube <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZPiurObawM#ws<br />and pre-order her new album, "Storm and Grace," which is now available on Amazon.com. <br />Visit www.lisapresley.com for more information about her upcoming album and tour dates.<br /> <br />Is it just me or at minute 01:58 she sings [size=12pt]"You can MOONWALK[/size] dear" !??? O_o<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    5260881366.jpg
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]New song by Lisa - "Over ME" ♥ ---- > 3d-musique-ecouteurs.gif [/size] KCRW | 89.9FM - Media Player<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Storm & Grace (Deluxe Edition) by Lisa Marie Presley<br />Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.  ♥ ---- > 0013.gif [/size] Storm & Grace (Deluxe Edition) by Lisa Marie Presley - Preorder Storm & Grace (Deluxe Edition) on iTunes<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Lisa Marie Presley Weathers 'Storm' of Bullying Critics, <br />With Help From T. Bone Burnett and Pulp's Richard Hawley  ♥ ---- > [/size] Lisa Marie Presley Weathers 'Storm' of Bullying Critics, With Help From T. Bone Burnett and Pulp's Richard Hawley - Spinner<br /><br />
    5808561361.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Definitely sounds like 'you can moonwalk, dear'.  She sings something very similar prior to that which sounds like 'you can move on, dear'...but I can clearly hear moonwalk at the 1:58 mark.
    Tks for confirming Andrea!  :icon_e_wink:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yep..I hear "....moonwalk dear" too.  Just before that she is talking about how people from all walks of life came together to make this album....so it totally makes sense.  Great video Sim....I love seeing the real Lisa-Marie....she seems like a different person nowadays......more open, honest, gritty and just real.  I love it.......Elvis is such an amazing soul.....like Michael.  I am sure he's so proud of his girl!  Way to go Lisa!!!!!!<br /><br />Blessings Always