Michael Jackson Interview On SOUL TRAIN

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited February 2012 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]Sweet  :) , hadn't seen this one. MJ's scarecrow was just brilliant  ;)  :mrgreen: .And MJ said he was out of breath doing those takes. The consummate performer, he always gave his best no matter what, and you couldn't even tell he was tired w/ all of those magical spins he did. Love to both!<br />R.I.P. Don Cornelius  :( .[/size]<br /><br />
<br /><br />[size=10pt]P.S.  :shock: How tiny Michael is  :shock: ,or it's just me  :idea: ? [/size]

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    [size=14pt]SOO CUTE !!!![/size]  :cry: :cry: bounce/ geek/ ::P [size=12pt]Great great[/size] [size=14pt]GREATESTTTTTTTTTT[/size]  bearhug<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Thanks Apple !!![/size]  bearhug
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    What a great video applehead!  I loved seeing the song as well......Michael was great in The Wiz.  Don's voice is so deep and distinctive.......such a great presence, such a terrible loss.  Yes, R.I.P. Mr. Cornelius. <br />Thank you for posting this great clip of entertainment history!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I totally loved watching this rarity!! <br /><br /><br />Thanks Applehead! Just keep bringing them on!! bearhug