Michael in(is) GOLD

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I know it's not gold but I thought that was funny  ;D
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'll try to be good so this thread stays open.<br />Gina, that pic /woohoo/ !<br /><br /><br />article-0-0BC6E186000005DC-764_634x705.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />gold belt buckle<br /><br /><br />michael-jackson-glittery-blazer-black.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />golden skin  :lol: <br /><br /><br />michael-jackson-history-era-01.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />michael-jackson-bad-era-01.jpg<br /><br /><br />buckles and seals galore<br /><br /><br />michael-jackson-gold-embellishments.jpg<br /><br />
  • crinacrina Posts: 67
    Ohhhh, what can be more beautifful then this men? i tell you what: NOTHING. :)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @MJonMind, thank you for those lovely DECENT photos!  bearhug
    Source: Religion of love | Facebook<br /><br />
    [size=18pt]* ♥ *KING OF LOVE * ♥ * * ♥ * KING OF HEARTS * ♥ *[/size]<br /><br />3873562664.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for the eye feast guys. Really enjoyed this "thread" a lot! :icon_geek:  :icon_e_biggrin:
    I'd love a deck of cards with all MJ stuff on it!<br />Okay I'd love MJ pics on billboards, magazine covers, paintings on buildings everywhere, etc.<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @MJonmind, how about this?<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZdGiZ1uN68jPYWMvYo-SeaXdxfgGN_w5rhML1tuSj4N5OaZgt
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    This thread is to scream.... :smiley-vault-misc-150:  will continue    :th_bravo:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :icon_geek:
    on 1337194117:
    <br />I'd love a deck of cards with all MJ stuff on it!<br />Okay I'd love MJ pics on billboards, magazine covers, paintings on buildings everywhere, etc.<br />
    :) + 1!!!<br /><br />@Curls: nice deck of cards you have there!!  :icon_cool:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1337197001:
    <br />This thread is to scream.... :smiley-vault-misc-150:  will continue    :th_bravo:  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :icon_geek:<br />
    :) :bearhug:
    famouscele.jpg<br /><br />5289292049.jpg<br /><br />2144144631.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Look at this angel!![/size] coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br /><br />5334733110.jpg<br /><br />205782ele.jpg<br /><br />3166492654.jpg
    Sim when will you open an "Elvis in gold" thread?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1328826209:
    <br />faceofambitionandneglec.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised: what a big feet!! i thought his feets where smaller!!!
    LOL!<br />Big feet needed in order to be a great dancer...I think.
    Big feet! (Sorry Simpa, slightly off topic :icon_e_biggrin:) But he's so irresistible!<br /><br />qsa78n.jpg<br />Michael-Jackson-39834422103.jpeg<br />Michael+Jackson+12.jpg
    May I say something stupid? <br />I thought about kissing his feet.<br />I love his feet.<br />Reminds me of Jesus and Maria Magdalena.<br /><br />
    on 1337925310:
    <br />May I say something stupid? <br />I thought about kissing his feet.<br />I love his feet.<br />Reminds me of Jesus and Maria Magdalena.<br />
    <br />I understand you!!  A sign of devotion and extreme thankfulness!<br />(Better than 'kissing ass'!!)<br /><br />Remember that girl at MJ's 45th birthday party where MJ put on her shoe? Imagine how she felt!<br />I can't find the pic though I've looked hard.<br /><br />
    on 1337840260:
    <br />Sim when will you open an "Elvis in gold" thread?
    Elvis also wore gold and had a GOLDen voice, but he didn't wear so much golden outfits as Michael did... There aren't enough pics of Elvis in gold in order to keep feeding a whole thread about that.<br />Whereas for this thread, we have plenty of GOLD pics with Michael lolll<br /><br />Here are some montages with both of them in GOLD <br /><br />mjelviskings002.jpg<br /><br />mjelviskings003.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisgold003.jpg<br /><br />kingsmjelv.jpg<br /><br />kingsmede.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisds.jpg<br /><br />mjelvixgx.jpg
    on 1337924872:
    <br />Big feet! (Sorry Simpa, slightly off topic :icon_e_biggrin:) But he's so irresistible![...]
    lmao MjonMind :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Well at least with that first photo of little Mlichael, you were ON-topic, since he wears some golden pants! Yep seems he always had a thing for them GP!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Tks for the pics!!<br /><br />
    on 1337923261:
    <br />LOL! Big feet needed in order to be a great dancer...I think.
    His hands are big too... in order to be a great holder , too :bearhug:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1337931426:
    <br />
    on 1337925310:
    <br />May I say something stupid? <br />I thought about kissing his feet.<br />I love his feet.<br />Reminds me of Jesus and Maria Magdalena.
    <br />I understand you!!  A sign of devotion and extreme thankfulness!<br />(Better than 'kissing ass'!!)[...]
    loll Gina what you said is not stupid, but really CUTE!<br /><br />This reminded me of a scene from Elvis' home movies here he's on a vacation in Hawaii with family and friends and Priscilla grabs his foot at one point and bites him, but it's not really a bite , more like a kiss-bite lolll I thought that was one of the cutest scenes from those videos <br /><br />image4sns.jpg<br /><br />You can see this ^^ at the minute 02:18<br /><br />
    on 1337931426:
    <br />[...]Remember that girl at MJ's 45th birthday party where MJ put on her shoe? Imagine how she felt!<br />I can't find the pic though I've looked hard.
    <br /><br />here's that pic.<br />Such a gentleman... When I first saw that I was like what the heck is he doing? omg!! So cute and charming!!!<br /><br />2821243384.jpg<br /><br /><br />LMAO :thjajaja121: That scene inspired a lot of funny montages / jokes!!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />2853244726.jpg<br /><br /><br />No but seriously, men today should really learn from his mannerisms and gentle behavior with ladies!<br />There aren't many men like him anymore nowadays. Let's face it!! Some say that's old fashioned! But sorry, I think that's NORMAL!! That's how things should work always!! It's not a matter of fashion! It's not like 2 centuries ago people needed to behave like that and now they don't need it anymore because "it's not trendy"! that's absurd! It's a matter of common sense, JMO!!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Awww....yes, absolutely adorable. <br />What a sweet gesture. <br /><br />Well I am sure that girl really felt like kicking herself that day for not wearing lace-up overknee boots to make this experience last longer  :icon_lol:
  • Ufff....Speechlesssss....Michael :icon_redface:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1337942880:
    <br />Awww....yes, absolutely adorable. <br />What a sweet gesture. <br /><br />Well I am sure that girl really felt like kicking herself that day for not wearing lace-up overknee boots to make this experience last longer  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />absolute gentleman!!  :th_bravo: I like the sweet way he is helping her with the shoe.. <br /><br />MaryK  :icon_lol:  at least we know what to wear, flip flop shoes.. :icon_lol: or something what is easily taken off  :icon_lol:<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1337946115:
    <br />
    on 1337942880:
    <br />Awww....yes, absolutely adorable. <br />What a sweet gesture. <br /><br />Well I am sure that girl really felt like kicking herself that day for not wearing lace-up overknee boots to make this experience last longer  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />absolute gentleman!!  :th_bravo: I like the sweet way he is helping her with the shoe.. <br /><br />MaryK  :icon_lol:  at least we know what to wear, flip flop shoes.. :icon_lol: or something what is easily taken off  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol: Or....alternative: <br /><br />55293640616148258371005.jpg