Michael Jackson May Have Been Mistakenly Identified!!!

JesusLover05JesusLover05 Posts: 73
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
[size=14pt]I was thinking about Michael Jackson's death and the only reason that I can come up with that his death is a hoax is if he was mistakenly identified on the day he died. I have a tribute book on Michael Jackson and in that book, there is a picture of a young Michael covering the tribute wall and on that picture it states, "XRI $mith!!! RIP Harlem!!! Twins Too...". I think this means that there was a mistake and the right identification is Harlem Smith and Harlem has been generating all the income for Michael Jackson's estate while Michael is enjoying a normal life getting his healing that MJ so desparately needs.[/size]

Comments

• What I mean to say is that Conrad Murray thought it was Michael Jackson he administered propofol too when it was not. The EMT's did not recognize him and the only reason that I can come with that the EMT's did not recognize him is because it was not MJ and it was somebody else. They thought it was Michael when it might not have been. If he was mistakenly identified, the doctor and the rest of the suthorities mistakenly identified him on purpose or on accident.
  • Quote from: JesusLover05 on Today at 03:28:59 AM<br /><br />
    What I mean to say is that Conrad Murray thought it was Michael Jackson he administered propofol too when it was not. The EMT's did not recognize him and the only reason that I can come with that the EMT's did not recognize him is because it was not MJ and it was somebody else. They thought it was Michael when it might not have been. If he was mistakenly identified, the doctor and the rest of the suthorities mistakenly identified him on purpose or on accident.
    <br /><br /><br />Welcome to the forum JesusLover05 :). If you mean that Harlem Smith (I've never heard of him sorry) was a "stand in" for Michael, I think it is quite possible that EMT's didn't recognize MJ and that identification was made by accident by the authorities, because media made it plausible that MJ was looking sick and frail prior to his death. Though identification by Dr. Murray and family members must have been on hoax purpose. When you take the theory in consideration that Conrad Murray pretended to work for AEG, but is actually an undercover doctor who is working for MJ 8-), he could have identified MJ on purpose. And in case Conrad Murray is not a hoax participator, who treated MJ from May 2009, I think he surely would have noticed the difference between the "stand in" and the real MJ.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.