Is it Michael singing "I will always love you"?

SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I didn't know where to post this video, so here it is:<br /><br />
<br /><br />This video was uploaded on 11 Feb 2012. Michael (I think? lol) starts singing at about :50. Has any of you heard it somewhere before?  smiley_spider

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I don't think so - because all the singing I've ever heard by Michael is always confident!<br />This sounds too meek.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    according to the comments on the you tube site...its not mj xx
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1329427783:
    <br />according to the comments on the you tube site...its not mj xx<br />
    <br /><br />Agree
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1329428756:
    <br />
    on 1329427783:
    <br />according to the comments on the you tube site...its not mj xx<br />
    <br /><br />Agree<br />
    <br /><br />I am not sure which comments you are talking about? People's opinions?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1329427643:
    <br />I don't think so - because all the singing I've ever heard by Michael is always confident!<br />This sounds too meek.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm... well this is not an "official performance" and it seems like he is singing on the phone? So it can "distort" his voice a bit. It does actually. Also when considering this we have to not forget that the Hoax is still going on and that Michael can only be subtle so he isn't going to sing his heart out and prove beyond a doubt that it is him. It seems to me he is almost like "whispering" this song.  suspicious//  Well thanks for your opinions. I don't know why I'm convinced it's Michael. I will listen a few times more.
  • Michael can hit high notes better than that......  it almost sounds as if he is singing to a child who is falling asleep.  Not sure if it's MJ or not....
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    This reminded me of the time he was singing to Elizabeth over the phone:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I also came across this version:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't know what to think....yes, no, yes, no.....toss coin at this point.  It's a nice thought though.....<br />thanks for posting it!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    on 1329429630:
    <br />
    on 1329427643:
    <br />I don't think so - because all the singing I've ever heard by Michael is always confident!<br />This sounds too meek.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm... well this is not an "official performance" and it seems like he is singing on the phone? So it can "distort" his voice a bit. It does actually. Also when considering this we have to not forget that the Hoax is still going on and that Michael can only be subtle so he isn't going to sing his heart out and prove beyond a doubt that it is him. It seems to me he is almost like "whispering" this song.  suspicious//  Well thanks for your opinions. I don't know why I'm convinced it's Michael. I will listen a few times more. <br />
    <br /><br />I find it does sound like Michael singing almost like "whispering" as you said. Who knows what circumstances that song was sung in.. could have been crying, or as someone already mentionned maybe he was singing to a child at bed time over the phone... who knows.  But I think there are definetly hints of Michael's voice in that vid.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :(<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1329442938:
    <br />
    on 1329429630:
    <br />
    on 1329427643:
    <br /><br />Hmmm... well this is not an "official performance" and it seems like he is singing on the phone? So it can "distort" his voice a bit. It does actually. Also when considering this we have to not forget that the Hoax is still going on and that Michael can only be subtle so he isn't going to sing his heart out and prove beyond a doubt that it is him. It seems to me he is almost like "whispering" this song.  suspicious//  Well thanks for your opinions. I don't know why I'm convinced it's Michael. I will listen a few times more. <br />
    <br /><br />I find it does sound like Michael singing almost like "whispering" as you said. Who knows what circumstances that song was sung in.. could have been crying, or as someone already mentionned maybe he was singing to a child at bed time over the phone... who knows.  But I think there are definetly hints of Michael's voice in that vid.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with saying that it is Michael who sings, it is like private singing for someone close to him. Really beautiful!
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Pearl Jr got all hype and crunk about this video on her twitter acct.... :| I personally don't think it's MJ.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    That is Micheal, no doubt. I still remember the video where he was dancing with a Mickey Mouse shirt on. He wasn't dancing like MJ at all. But it was him. JMO
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    yes, I agree. It 'feels' like Michael, can't explain why. Same with the vid of Michael with the Mickey shirt, though his movements were a little slower then we're were used to be seeing of him, everything else shouts MICHAEL to me!!<br /><br />
    on 1329477425:
    <br />That is Micheal, no doubt. I still remember the video where he was dancing with a Mickey Mouse shirt on. He wasn't dancing like MJ at all. But it was him. JMO<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Sounds like MJ but I don't know what to believe. When it comes to the Jacksons anything is possible.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    sometimes it's hard to hear,but I also thinks it's really is Michael. umm what years is this from?? I have a crazy idea.maybe it's from this year. I for sure has never heard of this before.
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    Uploaded the day she dies?  If Michael is alive than it's very possible he put this out so fans know she's alive, too!  Just thinking out loud...
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    What is this?  Sounds like a stoned or sleepy MJ but most likely a fake.  He talks about Whitney at the end. <br /><br />[embed=425,349]
    @msgitm - a warning on the sound there? I have music sensitive speakers, and the bad quality just raked my base!<br /><br />That's so fake, I could bank on it! It even says fake in the header. Haven't we all heard him in the studio live enough, to not believe a photo and bad imitation of him?<br /><br />Michael also was never sleepy in the recording studio. Professionals just don't do that. They do a warm-up on their voice first, and hit the studio<br />ready!
  • Thanks for sharing this. I'm also conflicted with the Whitney song and would love to know when it was really sung, not just uploaded. Some parts do sound like Michael but maybe someone has become a great imitator? I'm not sure about the Mickey MJ but didn't get the same vibe when watching the video. I think it's a good impersonator - JMO. The last video was definitely a fake - I only had to listen to 5 seconds before I wanted to turn it off. Michael never does that to me no matter how "sleepy" he may be.<br /><br />I guess my opinion is that the Whitney video is Michael. Maybe he did that as his own tribute to Whitney knowing he couldn't come out publicly. I think he's really grieving over her untimely death and that makes me sad to think about.<br /><br />Blessings.
  • I remember first hearing this Whitney song and feeling it was Michael and I still do.  I distincly remember saying to mself that I had never seen it before and woondering where it came from.  But now in hindsight it’s quite a coincidence that it only recently surfaced and soon after Whitney is dead. :?:  Makes you wonder if there was a reason for it, a message of sorts.
  • Whitney died last Saturday.  Her funeral is this Saturday.  There is no suspense about her burial, no memorials, no freezing of her body and keeping her unburied for 70 plus days.  Her colleagues are coming out full force with endearments and condolences, without fear of any retribution.  Even Ms Diana Ross came front and center.  Make me believe she would stay hidden and quiet for months and months after Michael died.  And apparently no one was sworn to any vows of silence.  Her death and the arrangements are being done with class.  I applaud her mother for not caving in to the hype.  I  would think some red flags would be going up for people who for what ever reason believes that that circus surrounding Michael’s “death” was real.  Like I’ve said a million times, if Michael were really dead, his family would have never allowed things to go down the way they did and Michael would be buried in a place similar to the way he lived his life and in the way he said himself he wanted, where children would be.  My guess: Neverland!  Michael lives!  If not, his family should really, really be ashamed because I am for them. /cook/
  • Sarahli, I also believe that this is Michael singing Whitney's song.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1329498334:
    <br />What is this?  Sounds like a stoned or sleepy MJ but most likely a fake.  He talks about Whitney at the end. <br /><br />[embed=425,349] />
    <br /><br /> lolol/  That is so bad...really.
    on 1329443800:
    <br />I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :(<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />THIS sounds like Michael, with spontaneity. Then after he's done, a teacher is giving someone <br />the third degree, about "Authority!" Oopsie!  lolol/
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1331753443:
    <br />
    on 1329443800:
    <br />I posted this one earlier in the Whitney thread, because I believe it's him.  :( <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />THIS sounds like Michael, with spontaneity. Then after he's done, a teacher is giving someone <br />the third degree, about "Authority!" Oopsie!  lolol/ <br />
    <br />Could be Grace reprimanding the kids?